The Education Forum

Secret Service Agents Response

I don't have an animated gif prepared to show MRS KENNEDYS actions following Z-313

But if you can be bothered to reference the stills you may discover that MRS KENNEDY gets up and can be seen climbing onto the trunk before looking back at the trunk or where she has intentions to go.

The FACT that MRS KENNEDY does not look towards the rear before starting to climb out of the limo in itself negates the non-sense that she had climbed onto the trunk to retrieve a portion of KENNEDYS head.

MRS KENNEDY is hindered by GREER accelerating the limo to get out of danger. You can see MRS KENNEDY loose balance, which appears she is reaching out, this action was to maintain balance and keep from toppling backward as the limo quickly accelerates.

MRS KENNEDY moves back to her seat because the limo was picking up speed and CLINT HILL had come to her assistance.

It is there to see, go look.

Edited by Robert Mady

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JCmovement_zpsa59c7764.gif

CONNALLY can be seen to be driven down and to his left at Z-325

Coincidently or NOT, MRS KENNEDY starts to bolt from the limo following Z-325.

The reason MRS KENNEDY tries to flee the limo is because gunfire continued after Z-313.

Edited by Robert Mady

MRS CONNALLY: WC TESTIMONY I thought John had been killed, and then there was some imperceptible movement, just some little something that let me know that there was still some life, and that is when I started saying to him, "It's all right. Be still."
Now, I did hear the Secret Service man say, "Pull out of the motorcade. Take us to the nearest hospital," and then we took out very rapidly to the hospital.
Just before we got to Parkland, we made a right-hand turn, he must have been going very fast, because as he turned the weight of my husband's body almost toppled us both.

Do you think MRS CONNALLY was looking for some perceptible signs of movement from CONNALLY prior to Z-325? Was MRS CONNALLY saying "It's all right. Be still." prior to Z-325? According to testimony she started cooing to JOHN prior to 'Now, I did hear the Secret Service man say, "Pull out of the motorcade.'

It would seem that CONNALLY got the toppling correct, but failed to recall accurately when it occurred and what caused it.

The devil is in the details is it not?

Edited by Robert Mady

Not only does MRS CONNALLY retain a bouquet of yellow roses clutched tightly in her left fist through out the assassination she appears to began to frantically wave them over her back after CONNALLY topples to his left. Is there significance to the yellow roses?

animationgovandNelliemovement2_zps72ebb8

Robert,

Do you think she was sending a prearranged secret signal to the snipers?

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

Thomas

It is a logical conclusion.

Using the yellow roses to indicate her location does seem to be reasonable, why else would a person frantically wave bright colored objects, other than to draw attention?

Why is MRS CONNALLY continuing to grasp onto a bouquet of flowers?

Mrs. CONNALLY. No, he turned away from me. I was pretending that I was him. I never again looked in the back seat of the car after my husband was shot. My concern was for him, and I remember that he turned to the right and then just slumped down into the seat, so that I reached over to pull him toward me. X was trying to get him down and me down. The jump seats were not very roomy, so that there were reports that he slid into the seat of the car, which he did not; that he fell over into my lap, which he did not.

MRS CONNALLY claimed she reached over and pulled CONNALLY toward her, one handed I would guess, although MRS CONNALLY can not be discerned to make any movement to assist CONNALLY to lay back on top of her.

animationNelliemovement_zps96877bc8.gif

As a matter of FACT MRS CONNALLY does not seem to take notice of CONNALLY as he is laying back on top of her...note the yellow roses can be seen being held near her left shoulder.

MRS CONNALLY in case you didn't notice is sitting sideways with her back flush against the limo door since at least before Z-232...hum what could that mean?

Edited by Robert Mady

I never again looked in the back seat of the car after my husband was shot.

Really?

MRS CONNALLY can be seen to look back at KENNEDY starting at frame Z-256 and again at Z-289.

Maybe what MRS CONNALLY means is that after her husband is wounded after Z-325, she never looks back at KENNEDY again.

She seems to be very confused, no wonder her testimony can not be corroborated by what can be observed in the ZAPRUDER film.

Edited by Robert Mady

I hope you give this some thought.

If MRS CONNALLY had not turned sideways and leaned back against the limo door, JOHN CONNALLY would not have been able to lay back on top of her, he would have only been able to lean back against her shoulder or lay across her lap in front of her...

Humm... what does this all mean?

MRS CONNALLY

I just pulled him over into my arms because it would have been impossible to get us really both down with me sitting and me holding him. So that I looked out, I mean as he was in my arms, I put my head down over his head so that his head and my head were right together, and all I could see, too, were the people flashing by. I didn't look back any more.

Sounds like she had prepared to have JOHN CONNALLY lay down over the top of her, or am I reading something into this confused statement from her?

Edited by Robert Mady

I hope you give this some thought.

If MRS CONNALLY had not turned sideways and leaned back against the limo door, JOHN CONNALLY would not have been able to lay back on top of her, he would have only been able to lean back against her shoulder or lay across her lap in front of her...

Humm... what does this all mean?

That she had paid the snipers to "off" her husband but they screwed up and hit JFK, too?

Governor CONNALLY. A very, very brief span of time. Again my trend of thought just happened to be, I suppose along this line, I immediately thought that this--that I had been shot. I knew it when I just looked down and I was covered with blood, and the thought immediately passed through my mind that there were either two or three people involved or more in this or someone was shooting with an automatic rifle. These were just thoughts that went through my mind because of the rapidity of these two, of the first shot plus the blow that I took, and I knew I had been hit, and I immediately assumed, because of the amount of blood, and in fact, that it had obviously passed through my chest. that I had probably been fatally hit.
So I merely doubled up, and then turned to my right again and began to--I just sat there, and Mrs. Connally pulled me over to her lap.

The Zapruder film does not show that CONNALLY doubled up nor does it show he looked down to see that he was covered in blood.

What it does show is CONNALLY scooting forward so he can turning 90 degrees in his seat, which he does. then peers into the back seat for a few moments, observes the President already wounded. Then lays back over the top of NELLIE. Although

CONNALLY Hospital confession

And then we had just turned the corner, we heard a shot, I turned to my left, I was sitting in the jump seat, I turned to my left to look into the backseat. The President had ‘slumped’ he had said nothing. Almost simultaneously as I turned I was hit and I knew I had been hit badly and ah, I said ‘my god their going to kill us all’ and then there was a third shot and the President was hit again and we thought then very seriously, I had still regained consciousness but the President had ‘slumped’ in Mrs. KENNEDYS lap and when he was hit the second time she said…or the first time, it happened in such a brief span, she said ‘oh my god they killed my husband’ said ‘JACK, JACK’ and then after the third shot.

WC Testimony

...and again I did not see the President at any time either after the first, second, or third shots

IT is apparent that from Z-254 to Z-290 CONNALLY IS looking into the back seat...which CONNALLY do we believe the WC CONNALLY or the Hospital CONNALLY or should we just believe the ZAPRUDER film cause it is undeniable that CONNALLY turns and looks at the President for some time before laying back over the top of NELLIE?

Edited by Robert Mady

THOMAS

I am posting evidence that conflicts with WC/R theories and Conspiracy theories. I understand that it may be upsetting to you, this is called cognitive dissonance.

If you have explanations for this evidence a suggestion might be to start posting.

Edited by Robert Mady

THOMAS

I am posting evidence that conflicts with WC/R theories and Conspiracy theories. I understand that it may be upsetting to you, this is called cognitive dissonance.

If you have explanations for this evidence I suggest you start posting.

BOB,

And I suggest that you at least consider that exactly what people do (and how they remember it all later) while their spouse, who is sitting right next to them, is being shot from a distance by an unseen assailant, well, gosh, it must be all unpredictable in advance and, alas !, unexplainable and therefore highly suspect to some, in retrospect?

Edited by Thomas Graves

THOMAS

Please post reasonable explanations for what can be observed concerning the CONNALLYS.

I am sure Courts would differ with you on the significance of testimony.

Are you also implying that the testimonies of JOHN CONNALLY and NELLIE CONNALLY could not sustain cross-examination?

Edited by Robert Mady

THOMAS

Please post reasonable explanations for what can be observed concerning the CONNALLYS.

I am sure Courts would differ with you on the significance of testimony.

BOB,

How about self-preservation and waving to the snipers at the same time?

LOL

Carry on, Bob.

PS Since you've proved that Nellie is frantically trying to tell the snipers that they hit the wrong guy, and since her husband John was an old-time crony of LBJ, my God do you know what you've done, Bob? You've just proved that LBJ killed JFK!

Edited by Thomas Graves