The Education Forum

Secret Service Agents Response

Robert, I need to end the conversation with this Forum for personal reasons.

I will state my position for what it may be worth.

From reading every testimony, Affidavit, FBI Report, Report, News Article and listening to taped interviews, it was reasonable to conclude that no credible evidence for shots coming from the rear of the limo existed. Four shots were fired, all of them coming from various locations on the West side of Elm.

If CONNALLYS wounds as currently believed prohibit him from being wounded from a shot coming from the West side of Elm, then I would say to not trust the currently held beliefs.

It also does not matter at this point why CONNALLY was wounded, until we fully understand the assassination scenario we can not know.

Thanks for listening

Bob Mady

Edited by Robert Mady

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not surprising, nor is it surprising that in all the coverage on Secret Service problems in history I haven't seen JFK mentioned at all.

Mr. Mady, I think your four-shot theory is somewhat in line with the late Tom Purvis' deductions from the original Secret Service survey done by Robert West shortly after the assassination. West's initial survey showed a shot prior to Z-210, the second shot was Z-313, and if I recall, the third shot surveyed was around Z-345...when the limo was directly in front of Altgens. Since the SS didn't have West survey in a point for a fourth shot, that's as far as Purvis' suggested maximum number of shots went.

If the SS hadn't thought there was a shot as late as Z-345, why would they have had West survey in that point? It was only after the WC got involved that the shot at Z-345 got "erased."

Mark Knight, thank you for the response, can you point me to resources so I may study what Tom Purvis and or Robert West recorded?

One imperative that was probably used was rationalizing three shots, what may not have been fully understood was that the first shot was different than the following three, so any scenario must have attempted to incorporate only the three shots when in reality it was four. Logically all a researcher must do is go to a firing range and determine if any shot fired there sounds like a 'firecracker' or is unrecognizable. The 'firecracker' sound was real and the result of which can be seen in all photographic evidence, in the lack of response by everyone until after Z-313.

Edited by Robert Mady

A problem with "researchers' is the failure to comprehend significant evidence that conflicts with the story that builds their personal assassination scenario.

This animated gif should be an ah-ha moment.

The VP vehicle is following behind the queen mary, it should be apparent that the VP vehicle has not slowed or stopped after the sound of supposedly two shots from a high powered rifle. Something is wrong with awareness that does not comprehend there is no evidence that witnesses or agents reacted to gunfire until after Z-313.

man_zpsba6c2b5e.gif

Other evidence of this is every witness seen in this gif, IS unaware an assassination is underway or that any shots have been fired.

Edited by Robert Mady

Anyone ever ask why the BRONSON film is cut at this point?

Did BRONSON stop filming or was the film cut by 'them' so that we would not see the results of the first high powered rifle shot at Z-313 and witness the VP car come to a halt and YOUNGBLOOD react by jumping over the seat and on top of the VP? Or see the witnesses reacting to the sound of three high powered rifle shots?

Another film frame that is not possible to explain; the motorcade has come to a halt.

Is there any doubt the VP follow-up car would have come into BRONSON frames and then depict three secret service agents react by jumping out of the car?

Weigman_3circle_zps751e70d1.jpg

Edited by Robert Mady

SSA JOHNS " I jumped from the security car and started running for the Vice President's car. I felt that if there was danger due to the slow speed of the motorcade, I would be of more assistance and in a more proper location with the Vice President's car. Before I reached the Vice President's car a third shot had sounded and the entire motorcade then picked up speed and I was left on the street at this point. I obtained a ride with White House movie men and joined the Vice President and ASAIC Youngblood at the Parkland Hospital "

Can you locate SSA JOHNS in the WEIGMAN or COUCH films?

Because SSA JOHNS has not yet been left behind in these film clips, because JOHNS has not been left behind to this point in time. the motorcade is still halted.

Anyone comprehending what this means?

Edited by Robert Mady

YARBOROUGH ". When the noise of the shot was heard, the motorcade slowed to what seemed to me a complete stop (though it could have been a near stop). After what I took to be about three seconds, another shot boomed out, and after what I took to be one-half the time between the first and second shots (calculated now, this would have put the third shot about one and one-half seconds after the second shot--by my estimate--to me there seemed to be a long time between the first and second shots, a much shorter time between the second and third shots--these were my impressions that day), a third shot was fired. After the third shot was fired, but only after the third shot was fired, the cavalcade speeded up, gained speed rapidly, and roared away to the Parkland Hospital."

Really -> when did the motorcade stop, where was the VP vehicle when the motorcade stopped as claimed by YARBOROUGH ?

Edited by Robert Mady

Does everyone see the woman standing still in the middle to the right side of this gif?

A logical explanation for her actions is she is taking a photograph. She is standing still, with her arms slightly raised.

Anyone know who she is or have a copy of the photograph she captured?

man_zpsba6c2b5e.gif

A problem with "researchers' is the failure to comprehend significant evidence that conflicts with the story that builds their personal assassination scenario.

This animated gif should be an ah-ha moment.

The VP vehicle is following behind the queen mary, it should be apparent that the VP vehicle has not slowed or stopped after the sound of supposedly two shots from a high powered rifle. Something is wrong with awareness that does not comprehend there is no evidence that witnesses or agents reacted to gunfire until after Z-313.

man_zpsba6c2b5e.gif

Other evidence of this is every witness seen in this gif, IS unaware an assassination is underway or that any shots have been fired.

Robert,

You are not going to get very far if you keep making generalizations about other researchers.

I am the one that created this stabilized gif.

Toni Foster's left leg plant to Jackie's right arm rise. In this instance, this matches the extant Z film.

I've referred to the manipulations of films previously as "selective splicing" among other alterations.

chris

P.S. If you want to discuss the whereabouts of Lem Johns when the assassination was in progress, I believe I started a topic on this very aspect sometime ago.

David, Why don't you just post where SSA JOHNS can be found in a film or photograph.

I am not interested in speculation.

Yes, I know you produced this gif, I previously stated it was not mine and thanked you for it if you remember.

Do you have a version of this gif without the red box you can post?

Edited by Robert Mady