The Education Forum

Secret Service Agents Response

A problem with "researchers' is the failure to comprehend significant evidence that conflicts with the story that builds their personal assassination scenario.

This animated gif should be an ah-ha moment.

The VP vehicle is following behind the queen mary, it should be apparent that the VP vehicle has not slowed or stopped after the sound of supposedly two shots from a high powered rifle. Something is wrong with awareness that does not comprehend there is no evidence that witnesses or agents reacted to gunfire until after Z-313.

[emphasis added by T. Graves]

man_zpsba6c2b5e.gif

Other evidence of this is every witness seen in this gif, IS unaware an assassination is underway or that any shots have been fired.

A question for Robert Mady:

At which Z-frame did Secret Service agent Hill start leaving the Queen Mary? Not until after Z-313?

Not trying to be a smart xxx, just asking an honest question.

--Tommy :sun

PS By the way, I think the guy walking across the street from the direction of the Terminal Annex Building wearing the dark sport coat and white pants could very well be __________ . (I'll think of his name in a minute...)

Edit: Diaz Lanz! The same guy is shown standing at the Elm street curb on the "infield grass" right after the assassination, and may be the same guy that Tan Jacket Man possibly hands something to in a secretive manner in the Hughes film.

Edited by Thomas Graves

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was the point of my Lem Johns topic.

He can't be found in any films or photographs on/near the knoll, which leads me to believe a lot of his recollection is BS.

The only footage I found was in the Weigman pickup car.

He possibly is #3 in the main photo, not the inset.

http://s140.photobucket.com/user/123steamn/media/K.jpg.html

chris

David, Why don't you just post where SSA JOHNS can be found in a film or photograph.

I am not interested in speculation.

Yes, I know you produced this gif, I previously stated it was not mine and thanked you for it if you remember.

Do you have a version of this gif without the red box you can post?

Robert,

Do you see what is in the red box?

chris

Thomas, that is a good question, the answer is after CONNALLY lays back on top of NELLIE, following frame z-290.

You can see HILL running to the limo in NIX Film near the front of the follow up car before the fatal head shot occurs.

Thanks Robert,

Then I gotta ask if that doesn't constitute evidence that at least one Secret Service agent reacted to gunfire before Z-313, which evidence you stated didn't exist in your post #163, above.

Assuming, of course, that the fatal head shot occurred at Z-313...

Edited by Thomas Graves

I love this BRONSON gif.

"researchers' look at BREHM and his son.

BREHM claimed to have heard three shots from a high powered rifle, which he recognized immediately.

BREHM was an Army Ranger and took part in the invasion of France.

BREHM turns away from his son to continue to applaud the President.

BREHM apparently applauds until he hears the first shot from a high powered rifle.

man_zpsba6c2b5e.gif

Edited by Robert Mady

I love this BRONSON gif.

"researchers' look at BREHM and his son.

BREHM claimed to have heard three shots from a high powered rifle, which he recognized immediately.

BREHM was an Army Ranger and took part in the invasion of France.

BREHM turns away from his son to continue to applaud the President.

BREHM apparently applauds until he hears the first shot from a high powered rifle.

man_zpsba6c2b5e.gif

Or maybe looked to see if his son was okay after hearing the first gunshot?

--Tommy

Thomas, good question

HILL takes action after z-290. How does a reaction following Z-290 relate to having reacted to a gunshot?

HILL is seen conferring with someone in the FU vehicle until z-249 and can be seen in ALTGENS 6 at z-255 HILL does not react to a gunshot, he reacts to CONNALLY.

SPROCKET-5-HILL-GAZE_zpsf15f11a4.gif

Edited by Robert Mady

Thomas, good question

HILLs reaction after z-290.

HILL is seen conferring with someone in the FU vehicle until z-249 and can be seen in ALTGENS 6 at z-255 HILL does not react to a gunshot, he reacts to CONNALLY.

SPROCKET-5-HILL-GAZE_zpsf15f11a4.gif

Robert,

Sorry, but I don't think Hill starts looking to his right quite as early as you do. I think he's still looking at the limo.

Thomas, I don't understand what you are trying to say.

Please look at animated gif.

SPROCKET-5-HILL_zps2beec859.gif

HILL looks toward the gk or the limo after Z-190, LANDIS, READY and HICKEY simultaneously look toward the gk at the same moment, HILL continues to look at the limo or into the FU car until at least Z-255 as recorded in ALTGENS #6

That is fact.

Also a fact that HILL can be seen in NIX Film running toward limo prior to Z-313, so HILL started to move to limo prior to hearing the first shot from a high powered rifle and seconds after hearing a popping sound that apparently came from the direction of the gk.

The only thing that changed in the limo from Z-255 to Z-313 was CONNALLY laying back on top of NELLIE at Z-290, I am saying CONNALLYS action is the most likely cause for HILL to react and move to the limo.

Thomas, I don't understand what you are trying to say.

Please look at animated gif.

SPROCKET-5-HILL_zps2beec859.gif

HILL looks toward the gk or the limo after Z-190, LANDIS, READY and HICKEY simultaneously look toward the gk at the same moment, HILL continues to look at the limo or into the FU car until at least Z-255 as recorded in ALTGENS #6

That is fact.

Also a fact that HILL can be seen in NIX Film running toward limo prior to Z-313, so HILL started to move to limo prior to hearing the first shot from a high powered rifle and seconds after hearing a popping sound that apparently came from the direction of the gk.

The only thing that changed in the limo from Z-255 to Z-313 was CONNALLY laying back on top of NELLIE at Z-290, I am saying CONNALLYS action is the most likely cause for HILL to react and move to the limo.

[emphasis added by T. Graves]

Robert,

I already looked at the GD animated gif in post #175.

A couple of times.

Let me rephrase it for you.

I don't think Hill started looking to HIS right as early as you think he did.

What's so hard to understand about that?

At the point where you think he starts looking to HIS right in post #175, I think he's still looking almost straight ahead at JFK or Jackie in the limo.

Jeez...

Edited by Thomas Graves