The Education Forum

Secret Service Agents Response

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brad, you got it.

The three rifle shots took about 3 or 3-1/2 seconds, KENNEDY had been fatally wounded by the first of the rifle shots at the same moment SSA realized an assassination was underway.

The SSA did not stand down, they failed to understand the first noise caused an injury to KENNEDY's throat and did not determine the noise was a threat. HILL moving to the limo was too late.

congratulations.

Yes, MARY MOORMAN is a key to unlocking the assassination.

Edited by Robert Mady

Brad, I am not interested in who actually pulled the triggers, 'the trigger' as far as I am concerned had to be pulled by many powerful groups including THE MEDIA then HOOVER-FBI, NIXON-Republican Party and finally LBJ-Democratic Party. We will only identify these groups by their resistance to KENNEDY while he was alive because once they took control they most certainly would have altered our history where ever possible and covered their tracks.

We trust media we trust pundits who look us in the eyes and are able to lie to us while smiling at us.

Watch Walter Cronkite, he tells us the rifle was a Japanese rifle, then an Enfield, then a 30-30, then Mauser Argentine 7.65, the next day he looks us straight in the eyes again and with out flinching claims the rifle to be a Carcano 6.5, all without skipping a beat, without hesitation or commenting by saying WTF is up with this?.

We need to stop trusting what we see on TV or read in books.

I think a good rule of thumb is that if something is published it most probably has been preapproved for widespread consumption with few exceptions.

Do not put trust in the JFK researchers just because they are published or are eloquent or made a video, they provided us with no solutions for 51 years, they either have had no clue or they have been deceiving us.

I must add, there are some JFK researcher that I absolutely have trust in, that have devoted their lives to truth, so there are some gems in our midst.

Edited by Robert Mady

Brad, most people don't care about the assassination, most probably wonder why we are still bothering to investigate something 50 years old.

I continue to pursue spreading this message because there are 'some' people who genuinely care to know the truth and are actively looking for it.

If I can reach some of these people so the truth won't die with me, then a purpose will be fulfilled. It may take people much smarter than me to properly communicate this message to spread it effectively.

As you can see, the assassination is absolutely simple to understand once the right perspective is understood yet it has taken almost 50 years to find the solution. Most people will never get the message because they have been utterly indoctrinated by news media, books and pundits that have successfully steered us away from the truth and built myths in our minds that become impossible to dissolve.

Thanks for the posts Brad, I agree with your posts.

Happy to have you joined in the battle.

Edited by Robert Mady

LADY BIRD JOHNSON

Then almost at the edge of town, on our way to the Trade Mart where we were going to have the luncheon, we were rounding a curve, going down a hill, and suddenly there was a sharp loud report--a shot. It seemed to me to come from the right, above my shoulder, from a building.

LBJ

As the motorcade proceeded down Elm Street to the point where the assassination occurred, it was traveling at a speed which I should estimate at 12 or 15 miles an hour.
After we had proceeded a short way down Elm Street, I heard a sharp report. The crowd at this point had become somewhat spotty.

SSA Youngblood

The motorcade had just cleared the congested downtown area and made a right turn. I recall observing an illuminated clock sign on a building--the time was 12:30 p.m., which was the time we were due to be at the Trade Mart. The motorcade then made a left turn, and the sidewalk crowds were beginning to diminish in size. I observed a grassy plot to my right in back of the small crowd of bystanders on the sidewalk- some tall buildings- a downhill grade ahead where the street went under what appeared to be a railroad overpass. We were about two car lengths behind the Presidential follow-up car at this time
I heard an explosion--
I was not sure whether it was a firecracker, bomb, bullet, or other explosion.

STATEMENT OF JOE HENNRY RICH, TEXAS HIGHWAY PATROLMAN, MADE ON NOVEMBER 28, 1963.

My name is Joe Henry Rich, employed by the Texas Highway Patrol, and I was assigned to drive the Vice President's security car November 22, 1963. As we came into the downtown area where the crowd was extra heavy, I was instructed by the Secret Service man to Stay as close to the Vice President's cars as possible and so that actually about the only thing I was watching was the car ahead of me. I was staying right on his bumper. We turned off of Houston Street onto Elm Street and that was when I heard the first shot. I noticed a lot of confusion up ahead of me, motorcycle policemen and in the President's car and the President's security car.

Affidavit Of Ralph W. Yarborough

The following affidavit was executed by Ralph W. Yarborough on July 10, 1964.

as the motorcade went down the slope of Elm Street toward the railroad underpass, a rifle shot was heard by me; a loud blast, close by. I have handled firearms for fifty year, and thought immediately that it was a rifle shot. When the noise of the shot was heard, the motorcade slowed to what seemed to me a complete stop (though it could have been a near stop). After what I took to be about three seconds, another shot boomed out, and after what I took to be one-half the time between the first and second shots (calculated now, this would have put the third shot about one and one-half seconds after the second shot--by my estimate--to me there seemed to be a long time between the first and second shots, a much shorter time between the second and third shots--these were my impressions that day),

correction - initially posted Rich instead of Jacks...

STATEMENT OF HURCHEL JACKS, TEXAS HIGHWAY PATROLMAN, MADE ON NOVEMBER 28, 1963.

My name is Hurchel Jacks, Texas State Highway Patrolman. I was assigned on November 22, 1963, to drive the Vice President Lyndon Johnson in the Motorcade from the Airport to the Trade Mart through downtown Dallas. Just prior to turning off of Main onto Houston, I noticed it was approximately twenty eight minutes past 12 noon. We just turned from Main onto Houston, drove one block, and turned left. My car had just straightened up from making the left turn. I was looking directly at the President's car at that time. At that time I heard a shot ring out which appeared to come from the right rear of the Vice President's car.

SSA Taylor

Our automobile had just turned a corner (the names of the streets are unknown to me) when I heard a bang which sounded to me like a possible firecracker--the sound coming from my right rear. Out of the corner of my eye and off slightly to the right rear of our car, I noticed what now seems to me might have been a short piece of streamer flying in the air close to the ground, but due to the confusion of the moment, I thought that it was a firecracker going off.

As a matter of course, I opened the door and prepared to get out of the car. In the instant that my left foot touched the ground, I heard two more bangs and realized that they must be gun shots. Also at that instant, the car paused slightly
and I heard something over the radio to the effect that something or someone had been shot. At that moment, the car picked up speed and I pulled myself back into the car. During the aforementioned I also noticed that ATSAIC Johns had completely jumped out of our car, and as we sped away, I believe he was knocked to the ground and left in the street. I recall hearing SA Kivett telling the driver to "go, go, stay right behind the car." During all of the aforementioned, I could see ASAIC Youngblood, in the Vice President's car immediately in front of us, jump to the back seat and cover the Vice President.

SSA Kivitt

Main Street and then made an immediate left turn on to Elm Street. The motorcade was heading slightly downhill toward an underpass. As the motorcade was approximately 1/3 of the way to the underpass, traveling between 10 and 15 miles per hour, I heard a loud noise--someone hollered "What was that?" It sounded more like an extremely large firecracker, in that it did not seem to have the sharp report of a rifle.

SSA Johns

The motorcade had passed through the downtown section of Dallas, and at approximately 12:35 p.m., CST, I heard two "shots," not knowing whether they were firecrackers, backfire, or gun shots. These two shots were approximately two or three seconds apart, and at this time we were on a slight downhill curve to the right. On the right-hand side of the motorcade from the street, a grassy area sloped upward to a small 2 or 3-foot concrete wall with sidewalk area.

Clifton Carter

The motorcade proceeded west on Main Street, made a righthand turn onto Houston and then swung around to the left on Elm, proceeding slowly at about 5 to 10 miles per hour. At approximately 12:30 p.m., our car had just made the lefthand turn off Houston onto Elm Street and was right along side of the Texas School Book Depository Building when I heard a noise which sounded like a firecracker.

Edited by Robert Mady

Allow me to condense the description so we have a better idea as to where the VP and VP follow-up vehicles might have been during shot number 1.

The location of the Vice Presidential Vehicle:

we were rounding a curve, going down a hill

After we had proceeded a short way down Elm Street

We turned off of Houston Street onto Elm Street

as the motorcade went down the slope of Elm Street

The motorcade then made a left turn

The location of the Vice Presidential Follow-up Vehicle:

My car had just straightened up from making the left turn

Our automobile had just turned a corner

As the motorcade was approximately 1/3 of the way to the underpass

at this time we were on a slight downhill curve to the right

our car had just made the lefthand turn off Houston onto Elm Street and was right along side of the Texas School Book Depository Building

Edited by Robert Mady

Let us now consider other vehicles in the motorcade

After the VP-FU came the mayors car carrying CABELL

Mr. CABELL - Well, we were just rounding the corner of Market and Elm, making the left turn, when the first shot rang out.

Mrs. CABELL. As my husband has told you, he had his back to the School Depository Building. He was looking back talking to us.
Congressman Roberts was sitting just as this lady is now, and turned the same way. I was turned facing him. We were looking directly at each other, The position of our car was such that when that first shot rang out, my position was such that I did not have to turn to look at the building. I was directly facing it.
Mr. HUBERT. In other words, your car was still really on Houston?
Mrs. CABELL. No; we were making the turn.
Mr. HUBERT. Just on the turn?
Mrs. CABELL. Just on the turn, which put us at the top of the hill, you see.
Mr. HUBERT. Since you were actually turned toward Representative Roberts on your right?
Mrs. CABELL. Yes.
Mr. HUBERT. Actually, you were facing----
Mrs. CABELL. The building.
Mr. HUBERT. The Texas Depository Building?
Mrs. CABELL. I was actually facing it

Ray Roberts - Congressman – no statement

MILTON T. WRIGHT, TEXAS HIGINAY PATROLMAN, MADE ON NOVEMBER 28, 1963.

The car I was driving had just turned onto Elm Street and approximately 30 feet from the intersection when I heard the first shot.

condensed

we were just rounding the corner of Market and Elm, making the left turn, when the first shot rang out.

The position of our car was such that when that first shot rang out, my position was such that I did not have to turn to look at the building. I was directly facing it.

The car I was driving had just turned onto Elm Street and approximately 30 feet from the intersection when I heard the first shot.

Edited by Robert Mady