The Education Forum

Secret Service Agents Response

Allow me reiterate:

Hughes film shows PRAYER MAN on the steps, he steps forward and shields his eyes from the sun, he then steps back and takes his hand down.

Altgens #6 shows, DOORMAN (OSWALD) and MAN SHIELDING EYES (LOVELADY) on the steps (Z-255)

Wiegman film shows PRAYER MAN, DOORMAN and MAN SHIELDING EYES still on the steps

Couch film shows PRAYER MAN still on the steps, DOORMAN and MAN SHIELDING EYES are absent from the steps

Couch film shows BAKER run into the TSBD - LOVELADY claimed to see this from 25 or so steps down the street, remember BAKER claims to be on the second floor in less than 90 seconds. This gives timing of the clip.

Couch film shows DP officer running down the street, also claimed to be seen by LOVELADY

Couch film shows SHELLEY and LOVELADY walking down the street toward the rail yards, in the position to see both BAKER and DP officer.

The Couch film combined with Wiegman film is absolute proof that SHELLEY and LOVELADY are the two individuals seen walking down the street within seconds following the assassination.

If they talked to Gloria it was only for a few seconds. There could not have been any more time than this.

Since PRAYER MAN is still on the steps in Couch film, he can not possibly be LOVELADY, because LOVELADY is seen walking down the street with SHELLEY while PRAYER MAN can still be seen on the steps.

SHELLEY and LOVELADY immediately following the shots, walk to the rail yard, but are frightened when they see the DP officer running before them pulling his gun, SHELLEY and LOVELADY then duck into the dock of the TSBD and reenter the TSBD, LOVELADY does NOT return to the steps.

Edited by Robert Mady

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Ray, just got back on and was answering James inquiry,

Yes Ray, I believe that the shirt that OSWALD was arrested in was most likely the same shirt as on DOORMAN. IF not the exact same shirt it has many similarities.

The alternate point is LOVELADYS shirt is not a match for DOORMANS shirt. Plus I believe there is more than sufficient evidence already posted proving that LOVELADY is MAN SHIELDING EYES / man walking with SHELLEY and could in no way be a match for DOORMAN.

May I ask what your point may be about the shirt?

Edited by Robert Mady

The two shirts are totally different.

Doorman is wearing a plaid shirt.

Oswald is wearing a shirt with a very small pattern.

Here is Doorman's shirt bucket filled with two different colors.

altgens-6-ue-large-best-proc_zps6739dfbf

The above shirt matches the shirt that Lovely is wearing in the DPD photos.

Edited by Ray Mitcham

Ray, I appreciate your opinion on DOORMANS shirt being a plaid, although IMO it is not plaid, the image is too small to determine if there is a pattern.

If DOORMAN is not OSWALD, who is he?

Ray, what do you believe you colored in?

That is most probably ROY LEWIS's arm and hand, it is not a part of DOORMAN.

ROY LEWIS is many feet in front of DOORMAN, DOORMANS arm could not extend to space where LEWIS is located.

armandfacemod-Copy_zpsd8cde59b.jpg

Edited by Robert Mady

Ray, I appreciate your opinion on DOORMANS shirt being a plaid, although IMO it is not plaid, the image is too small to determine if there is a pattern.

yet you can tell the color of Doorman's irises? Stop kidding me.

If DOORMAN is not OSWALD, who is he?

Lovelady.

Ray, what do you believe you colored in?

Doorman's sleeve.

That is most probably ROY LEWIS's arm and hand, it is not a part of DOORMAN

No "probably". You are wrong. It is Doorman's arm.

ROY LEWIS is many feet in front of DOORMAN, DORMANS arm could not extend to space where LEWIS is located.

It isn't Lewis's arm. It is Doorman's.

Edited by Ray Mitcham

From what I understand of Cinques work, I believe he pointed out the cut and lay of the shirts seen on DOORMAN and OSWALD are similar as well as some of the visible details being similar, I can see that this is true.

The depth of shade is also similar.

Conflicting with this is LOVELADY in his plaid shirt, it does not have the same cut or the same lay, they are definitely dissimilar. Plus LOVELADYS shirt is a plaid, and I don't believe the DOORMAN shirt is plaid, IMO

Edited by Robert Mady

From what I understand of Cinques work, I believe he pointed out the cut and lay of the shirts seen on DOORMAN and OSWALD are similar as well as some of the visible details being similar, I can see that this is true.

Conflicting with this is LOVELADY in his plaid shirt, it does not have the same cut or the same lay, they are definitely dissimilar. Plus LOVELADYS shirt is a plaid, and I don't believe the DOORMAN shirt is plaid, IMO

In the photo above. if what you have shown is Lewis's arm then he must be deformed.

The black guy (Lewis?) in front of Doorman is wearing a white shirt, so what you say is his arm, can't be.

educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20354&page=6

Doorman's shirt is plaid. Oswald's isn't. You are seeing what you want to see.

Edited by Ray Mitcham