The Education Forum

Secret Service Agents Response

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. BALL. After that happened, what did you do?
Mr. NORMAN. Well, we ran to the farthest window facing the expressway.

Mr. JARMAN - Well, after the third shot was fired, I think I got up and I run over to Harold Norman and Bonnie Ray Williams, and told them, I said, I told them that it wasn't a backfire or anything, that somebody was shooting at the President.
Mr. BALL - And then did they say anything?
Mr. JARMAN - Hank said, Harold Norman, rather, said that he thought the shots had came from above us, and I noticed that Bonnie Ray had a few debris in his head. It was sort of white stuff, or something, and I told him not to brush it out, but he did anyway.
Mr. BALL - He had some white what, like plaster?
Mr. JARMAN - Like some come off a brick or plaster or something.
Mr. BALL - Did Norman say anything else that you remember?
Mr. JARMAN - He said that he was sure that the shot came from inside the building because he had been used to guns and all that, and he said it didn't sound like it was too far off anyway. And so we ran down to the west side of the building.
Mr. BALL - Did Norman say anything about hearing cartridges or ejection or anything like that, do you remember?
Mr. JARMAN - That was after we got down to the west side of the building.

Mr. BALL. He was directly under. He told you as he got up from the window that he could hear the shells ejected from the gun?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes; he did.
Mr. BALL. After he made the statement that you mentioned, he thought it came from overhead, and you made some statement, did Jarman say anything?
Mr. WILLIAMS. I think Jarman, he I think he moved before any of us. He moved towards us, and he said, "Man, somebody is shooting at the President." And I think I said again, "No bull xxxx." And then we all kind of got excited, you know, and, as I remember, I don't remember him saying that he thought the shots came from overhead. But we all decided we would run down to the west side of the building.
Mr. BALL. You ran down to the west side of the building?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, sir.
Representative FORD.Ran down to the west side? You mean you were still on the fifth floor?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes;

POWELL: "...photograph of the TSBD...approximately 30 seconds following the shots fired at President KENNEDY. POWELL was approximately 1/2 block east of the intersection of Elm and Houston...He ran .

Mr. DILLARD - Well, after the third shot I know my comment was, "They killed him." I don't know why I said that but Jackson - there was some running comment about what can we do or where is it coming from and we were all looking. We had an absolutely perfect view of the School Depository from our position in an open car, and Bob Jackson said, "There's a rifle barrel up there." I said, "Where?" I had my camera ready. He said, "It's in that open window." Of course, there were several open windows and I scanned the building.
Mr. BALL - Which building?
Mr. DILLARD - The School Book Depository. And at the same time I brought my camera up and I was looking for the window. Now this was after the third shot and Jackson said, "there's the rifle barrel up there." And then he said it was the second from the top in the right hand side, and I swung t it and there was two figures below, and I just shot with one camera, 100-mm. Lens on a 35-mm. Camera which is approximately a two times daily photo twice normal lens and a wide angle on a 35-mm. Which took in a considerable portion of the building and I shot those pictures in rapid sequence with the two cameras.
Mr. BALL - You shot how many pictures?
Mr. DILLARD - Two pictures.

Japanese Rifle

British Enfield Rifle

30-30

Mauser Argentine

Carcano

Triple Underpass

Picket fence

Grassy Knoll

TSBD

Secret Service Agent killed protecting the President

Secret Service Agent killed apprehending suspect

Secret Service Agent not killed

KENNEDY shot from the front in the throat

KENNEDY shot from the rear in the back

KENNEDY fatal wound in back of head

KENNEDY fatal wound on top right of head

KENNEDY hit : CONNALLY hit : KENNEDY hit

KENNEDY & CONNALLY hit : miss : KENNEDY hit

Miss : KENNEDY & CONNALLY hit : KENNEDY hit

noise

backfire

explosion

rail road torpedo

fire cracker

rifle shot

red and white vertical striped short sleeve shirt

Plaid or checkered, red, white and black long sleeved shirt

OSWALD drinking a coke

OSWLAD not drinking a coke

Limo stopped

Limo never stopped

Limo slowed

Limo never slowed

The murderer of our President coldly ate his lunch of chicken in the SN awaiting the arrival of the motorcade, sipping his ice cold soda.

BONNIE RAY WILLIAMS ate his lunch next to the snipers nest and left his empty soda bottle laying on the floor and threw his trash on the floor and jaunted off to join his friends for the festivities.

Edited by Robert Mady

Mr. TRULY. When I reached there, the officer had his gun pointing at Oswald. The officer turned this way and said, "This man work here?" And I said, "Yes."
Mr. BELIN. And then what happened?
Mr. TRULY. Then we left Lee Harvey Oswald immediately and continued to run up the stairways until we reached the fifth floor.

Tried to get back into the TSBD but were barred from entry.

JACOBS

DRAGOO

HOLT

JOHNSON

BAKER

GIVENS

KOUNAS

PARKER

A roll call determined who the suspect was.

Mr. BELIN. Where did you think the shots came from?
Mr. TRULY. I thought the shots came from the vicinity of the railroad or the WPA project, behind the WPA project west of the building.

Mr. BELIN. What did you do on the roof?
Mr. TRULY. We ran immediately to the west side of the building.

Edited by Robert Mady

Picture_350_zps52e99c9a.jpg

FBI REPORT: POWELL: "...photograph of the TSBD...approximately 30 seconds following the shots fired at President KENNEDY. POWELL was approximately 1/2 block east of the intersection of Elm and Houston...He then ran to the southeast corner of Elm and Houston Street intersection and, seeing some people pointing to the TSBD building, he took the picture."

20130908-003704_zpsba7714f5.jpg

Edited by Robert Mady