The Education Forum

Secret Service Agents Response

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Billy Lovelady's statement to the DPD, like Bill Shelley's, does not mention the two of them staying put on the steps of the TSBD for 3-4 minutes following the assassination, nor, like Shelley's, does it mention their walk to the rail yard, and their re-entry into the TSBD via a rear door.

Once again, I believe their WC testimony to be fabrication, and that they were put up to these lies by persons wishing to discredit Victoria Adams' testimony.

Mrs. CABELL. As my husband has told you, he had his back to the School Depository Building. He was looking back talking to us.
Congressman Roberts was sitting just as this lady is now, and turned the same way. I was turned facing him. We were looking directly at each other, The position of our car was such that when that first shot rang out, my position was such that I did not have to turn to look at the building. I was directly facing it.

Edited by Robert Mady

STATEMENT OF MILTON T. WRIGHT, TEXAS HIGINAY PATROLMAN, MADE ON NOVEMBER 28, 1963.

My names is Milton T. Wright, Texas Highway Patrolman, Badge No. 790. On November 22 I was assigned to drive a 63 Mercury Comet convertible that contained the Mayor and his wife and a U. S. Congressman. We turned onto Houston Street, the parade was going real well and speed was beginning to pick up and the crowd was beginning to thin right at this point. The car I was driving had just turned onto Elm Street and approximately 30 feet from the intersection when I heard the first shot.

If you don't know exactly when the first rifle shot occurs or where the presidential limo was at that moment, then you have never understood the testimony.

You most likely have listened to the pundits and the misinformation and disinformation they disseminate.

The assassination is easy to comprehend once you understand the testimony.

We live in an Idiocracy where we are all kings, we listen to the court jesters believing they offer us wisdom, while we are merely being entertained.

Edited by Robert Mady

This might help

This location does not fit the descriptions

Capture_25a_zps26da5516.jpg

The first shot heard could not have occurred before Z-313 because CABELLS vehicle would have just started to turn the corner when the CONNALLYS claimed JOHN was shot. The location of the vehicle at Z-223 or Z-230 does not match any of the three testimonies describing their location at the moment the first rifle shot was heard.

Edited by Robert Mady

Where people could claim - as I have on occasion - that John Connally was not wounded until after the head shot your suggestion that the first shot could not have occurred before 313 is complete nonsense and ignores the masses of evidence we already have. Just to name one there is the evidence of Phil Willis as to why image 5 was taken. And that is to ignore what we see in Altgens. And just so many other testimonies.

Your placing of the cars is full of inaccuracies. I refer you to Zapruder full frame with sprockets 148. We have no idea where the Cabell car was at 148. Your placing of the Secret Service car is just beyond belief. Again look at Zapruder full frame + sprockets to see that at most it was around 2 - 3 feet behind. By 312 there is evidence that it was less than 2 feet behind. At 223 you have the Johnson car just turned the corner and with a massive gap between it and the Queen Mary. That was not the case. Again I refer you to the Full frame Zapruder.

I have just looked at your recent posts. Your placing of the Queen Mary at 187 is nonsense. It was much closer. It looks like the Johnson was further round than that. 235 is again nonsense with regard to the Queen Mary and Cabell is sheer speculation. Johnson's car would also have been closer by 235.

As regards the Cabell's suggesting that no shots had taken place until they had turned into Elm Street conflicts with all the evidence we have. You are taking the evidence of one witness and ignoring all the other evidence. The SBT is based on the idea that both JFK and Connally are wounded at 223/4. Now whether you agree with the theory is irrelevant, what is clear is that by 225 JFK is showing clear signals that he has been wounded. Yet you are suggesting that no shots had been fired by that point and it would be 88 frames until the first shot was fired.