The Education Forum

New video - JFK Assassination: Nothing but the truth

The remaining portion I watched of this video piece centered on OSWALD, don't you guys understand OSWALD is a distraction, the assassination is not about OSWALD - he was a 'patsy', OSWALD was on the steps just as he claimed to have been, |you| can see him depicted in ALTGENS #6, "we" have discussed OSWALD for 50 years, that is 50 years of wasted energy and efforts, 50 years of being distracted, 50 years we made OSWALD too shiny to ignore, forget OSWALD for awhile. OSWALD is not the key he is the key distraction, ding dong! ding dong! ding dong! ding dong!

To those that believe OSWALD IS innocent why would OSWALD have then lied about being on the steps during the assassination?

Why would some one as smart as OSWALD tell a blatant lie that could easily have been uncovered by questioning OSWALDS alibi SHELLEY?

Why didn't the investigation question SHELLEY about OSWALD being on the steps during the assassination, seems that OSWALD could have easily been caught in a lie...or maybe found to be innocent. Ding Dong!

fritz1-5_zpse94b6bf5.jpg

Edited by Robert Mady

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brad, yes I have been to DP and the sixth floor museum, although I plan to go back again very soon now that I understand how the assassination occurred I would like to photograph where snipers were located as well as the limo during each shot...if possible.

I don't have the expertise to define why DP was chosen but it seems that it met a lot of criteria.

Warehouse overlooking motorcade route.

Controllable access to kill zone.

Ability to place snipers in close proximity to limo.

Cover for snipers.

Escape routes.

Motorcade would move slowly while turning onto Elm, which prohibited the limo from picking up speed until the remainder of motorcade cleared final turn.

All of the shots came from the right side of the limo, the side with the President.

The downward grade and curvature of the road would have been a distraction or problem not a positive.

No shots would have been envisioned from a building or from the middle of DP, killing KENNEDY was the goal, but a sniper getting caught could have been disastrous, they would not have placed a sniper in a position that was vulnerable to discovery or that did not have abundant egress for escape.

The evidence is available to determine where the shots came from, don't allow guesswork to continue to persuade you on where the shots might have come from, do your own analysis of the evidence.

Edited by Robert Mady

Reader of this thread, do not wait for a consensus in support of these posts, it will not come for a while. You can easily determine that "researchers" avoid posting responses critical or in support of posts elucidating evidence corroborating the 'four shot assassination model'. IMO - The truth is too foreign to currently held beliefs.

This trend of 'silence' has been the norm for members so far on this forum as well as with hundreds of posts on JKFASSASSINATIONFORUM.Com.

As I have attempted to bring to light on this thread, a video was posted, "JFK Assassination: Nothing but the truth" in it "information" was presented by 'trusted' JFK researchers Professor Fetzer and Jim Marrs, but when their dialog is analyzed it is easy to determine that "information" presented is not complete and possibly prevents us from unraveling the assassination. Please stop listening to 'experts', take the time to do your own analysis, if you really desire to understand the assassination. Stop believing that the assassination is such a great mystery it can't be solved, it can, it is real simple if you can alter you perspective to reflect the evidence, not dogmas created from myths and deceptions.

Also do not wait for the smoking gun to jump on board, or allow nay sayers to continue to convince you that only government approved evidence can be considered or that the WC or another government run committee must be the arbiters of truth. You know it was a conspiracy and is covered up, do not allow them to continue to control your mind, take your freedom back. Turn off the TV, be very selective on what you read and question what it is that is presented as 'facts'.

Edited by Robert Mady

Brad, thank you very much for the link, very interesting!

I can use all the support I can get, there are many areas of the 'assassination four shot model' that have not yet been explored or explored to conclusion. Although I have noticed testimony indicating the origins of shots I have not analyzed the data to see if how it can be correlated. It would be interesting to have others working on these areas, it would progress the knowledge much faster.

When do you think you might make the pilgrimage to DP?

Are you hoping to solve any questions while you are there or just going to see what DP looks like first hand?

Edited by Robert Mady

Brad/Robert:

Those who believe in more to the story, and visit Dealey Plaza, are moved by its small dimensions and unique layout. It is an ambush configuration and not a random location... it had to be specially selected. Many have since analyzed its strategic advantages. Shooters had a relatively easy ingress and egress. Photos were available but altered, and witnesses were quickly managed and intimidated. I can just imagine what it was like to actually be there, and the first (raw) impressions on the Knoll and in the railroad yards. The picture and vision that remains today is a diorama... it is staged, not real. Exaggerated and embellished.

Gene

Gene, I understand the films were altered as well as two photographs containing the dog man.

But are there other photographs that have been altered?

I understand that some films and photographs probably will never see the light of day, but of the photographs available which have been altered, how and why?

Gene your statement "and witnesses were quickly managed and intimidated" is the exact reasoning for the method used to analyze the assassination.

Affidavits were analyzed first, because of all testimony provided on the assassination the Affidavits where recorded first, along with earliest media interviews, this testimony provides the clearest image of the assassination, the most unblemished by the influence of authorities and media.

By the way have you seen WC testimony concerning KELLERMANS accidental disclosure of a black-n-white assassination film he viewed?

Mr. SPECTER. Have you seen any other films of the assassination?
Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes; I saw a black-and-white, but I didn't--I saw a black-and-white film. However, I didn't get enough out of it there to--

Your description of DP is intriguing.

Brad, posted on 'Secret Service Response' thread is a list of media personnel and the vehicles the they rode in, of the four vehicles only one vehicle produced witnesses called to give testimony to the WC, this vehicle contained local media from Dallas, the other vehicles were mainly national media. 4 local media people from Dallas gave testimony, 16 from national media did not, drivers did not. Yet all four cars would have been near the TSBD and be at the most advantageous spots to have heard shots or spot a rifle... if any of the shots had come from the TSBD.

Remember, even ALTGENS was not initially requested to provide testimony, the WC was pressured into getting his testimony.

With the exception of DARNELL there are no FBI reports from any of the national news media that rode in the other vehicles.

The WC appeared to be as uninterested in these media people as was the FBI.

Edited by Robert Mady

To keep this as simple as possible, let me show approximately where one of the HPR shots originated from.

We will use the experience of WIEGMAN who was in a convertible traveling by the TSBD when the three shots from a HPR sounded.

We can see the camera jiggle as WIEGMAN struggles to get out of the vehicle so that he can run to the spot where he perceived a shot originated from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdRr4KHbhqg

Watch what WIEGMAN captures with his camera, he is filming what he felt in those moments following gunfire to be of the most significance.

This film shows WIEGMANS experience or impression of the assassination and the TSBD and the SN window were not included.

WIEGMAN who was below the TSBD SN window at the moment of the shots, is not at all interested in filming the TSBD. Looking back through film and photographs, no one was until much later when the authorities proclaimed the shots came from the TSBD, only then did the TSBD become of interest and news.

This evidence supports the fact that there were no shots heard by witnesses that originated from any location other than from within DP, specifically the knoll and monument areas.

Edited by Robert Mady

CouchCapture_zps488d9cf9.jpg

This officers attention is directly toward the location that WEIGMAN had run to, I don't remember off hand what his name was but he was stationed on one of the corners the corner at Houston and Elm, he also ignored the TSBD and ran toward the monument area in DP.

Is this officer serious or not about this location?

TownerCrop2_zpsdc6c4277.jpg

To keep this as simple as possible, let me show approximately where one of the HPR shots originated from.

We will use the experience of WIEGMAN who was in a convertible traveling by the TSBD when the three shots from a HPR sounded.

We can see the camera jiggle as WIEGMAN struggles to get out of the vehicle so that he can run to the spot where he perceived a shot originated from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdRr4KHbhqg

Watch what WIEGMAN captures with his camera, he is filming what he felt in those moments following gunfire to be of the most significance.

This film shows WIEGMANS experience or impression of the assassination and the TSBD and the SN window were not included.

WIEGMAN who was below the TSBD SN window at the moment of the shots, is not at all interested in filming the TSBD. Looking back through film and photographs, no one was until much later when the authorities proclaimed the shots came from the TSBD, only then did the TSBD become of interest and news.

This evidence supports the fact that there were no shots heard by witnesses that originated from any location other than from within DP, specifically the knoll and monument areas.

You are entitled to your opinions and analysis, Robert, but you can't pretend evidence doesn't exist that shots were fired from the SN. Tom Dillard took a photo of the SN window as a response to the shots. Robert Jackson said he wanted to but was out of film. Malcolm Couch also claimed he looked up at the SN window. Eyewitnesses Howard Brennan, Amos Euins, James Worrell, and Dearie Cabell confirmed that someone was in the window. In short, there is far more eyewitness evidence that shots were fired from the SN than there is eyewitness evidence shots were fired from the grassy knoll.

There is still plenty of evidence that something happened on the knoll, of course. The smoke witnesses and earwitnesses can not be discounted, IMO.

Edited by Pat Speer

This graphic provides visual proof that the people from the media that gave testimony to the WC should be considered to be unreliable. This graphic conclusively impeaches their testimonies;

Robert H. Jackson, photographer The Dallas Times Herald; photographer

Tom Dillard, Dallas Morning News

Mal Couch, WFAA-TV/ABC Dallas

James R. Underwood, KRLD-TV Dallas

(this would also included testimony from PO BAKER who should be considered unreliable and testimony impeached)

Baker249_zps42ecb8bb.png

According to the WC/R story line, which these four men supported, requires that two shots had already been fired, the newsmen can be seen in this graphic to be concerned with some antics taking place on the sidewalk while two shots had already supposedly been fired by a HPR from a sixth floor window, in which these men claimed hearing and discussing and eventually seeing.

Photographic evidence can not be correlated to testimony that is in support of the WC/R, the conclusion must be the WC/R is a creation to cover the truth and build a false case against OSWALD who was the 'patsy' or the entire body of photographic evidence has been tampered with purposely to not support the WC/R theory.

As I have posted, this graphic shows a period of time where the WC/R claims multiple shots have already been fired, as well as does all Conspiracy theories, please note there is not anyone depicted in this photographic media that seems to be distracted or aware of gunfire, this supports the 'Assassination Four Shot Model' in that the first HPR shot heard by anyone in DP comes at Z-313.

The people captured in these images have not yet heard gunfire, including the officer depicted on the left.

I would like to hear any comments from those that still believe shots from a HPR came before Z-313 and an explanation as to why there is not any apparent reactions from ANY witnesses until after Z-313. Then why did many witnesses fall to the ground after Z-313 or can be seen to react?

Edited by Robert Mady

Pat, the news media has staged photographs to recreate the news, this is common practice, some iconic photographs we believed where real are now known to have been staged.

The Dillard photo is staged

1) DILLARD claimed to believe the shots came from the TSBD, yet he takes only two photos of the TSBD then leaves DP

2) If you look at the DILLARD photographs they do not contain STYLES and other women in the windows on the fourth floor

3) I forget which of the men is looking toward the camera, but at a time when all the activity is supposed to be on the knoll and rail yards, he is looking directly into the camera, watch the birdie.

DillardA_zpsc13fbb42.jpg

4) We know the WC demanded > ?FOR SOME REASON? <, these men recreate their exact positions, exactly how they were in the windows while watching the motorcade, DILLARD merely captured this recreation.

5) NORMAN, WILLIAMS and JARMAN claimed they jumped up and ran to the windows on the West side to see the activity or they jumped up floated the notion that the shots may have come from somewhere within the TSBD then ran to the windows on the West side to see the activity in the rail yards.

6) there is no look of surprise on the faces in Dillard's photograph, they look devoid of emotions to me. From the testimonies of NORMAN, WILLIAMS and JARMAN they claimed to be extremely excited and reacted accordingly.

It is important to put all of the evidence into context.

The WC recreated NORMAN, WILLIAMS and JARMAN appearing in the windows, DILLARD or some other photographer captured this photograph and it became evidence.

Also note: proof has also been posted that impeaches DILLARDS testimony, he should be considered to be unreliable, his two photographs of the TSBD must be considered suspect.

Edited by Robert Mady