The Education Forum

JFK Assassination Conference in Arlington, Texas, Nov. 22-24

What the heck? This is annoying as can be. Lancer's trying to put on a straightforward conference in Dallas--with a thorough discussion of the Warren Commission--and now these guys pop up to dilute what one can only assume will already be a limited turnout. Jim Marrs is, I think the only guy who will be at both conferences.

I mean, look at that line-up. There's some worthwhile and serious researchers mixed in with some...well, let's say, some seriously lacking in credibility.

Edited by Pat Speer

Yes, last year on Dallas public transit, I met a young couple who were attending Judyth's conference. It was pretty much Judyth and some of her friends, with Robert Groden stopping by. Judyth herself, as I recall, spent much of the time at the Lancer conference, in the book room.

This conference, if it includes the line-up listed on the website, represents a big step forward, as far as visibility, and, gulp...credibility. If it gets a large turnout, it could signal a wrong turn for the research "community", IMO.

I mean, we lose John Judge as a conference organizer, but pick up Judyth? That's not a good trade, IMO.

Edited by Pat Speer

Anything that involves Judyth is going to probably be a discussion of a parallel universe of the JFK assassination -- one in which, of course, she, and not Marina, is at the center. Fetzer is the puppetmaster, imo, deliberately creating a false history (look at the area of the JFK limo if you need a blatant example). It seems to me that Judyth and Fetzer are the Goldstein to McAdams and GM's Big Brother.