The Education Forum

Today's WTC rescue operation, 9/11 drills and the inside job

Len Colby

LOL - Typical "heads I win tails you loose" logic, evidence there were legit reasons to leave the POTUS where he was is really evidence they did NOT have legit reasons to leave him there.

LOL in return FALSE FLAG MEANS ACTING or something is FALSE = the actors may not know they are in a play = but they are anyway The Van incident is tooooooo rich !!

=

"Penny Lane"

In Penny Lane there is a barber showing photographs

Of every head he's had the pleasure to know

And all the people that come and go

Stop and say hello

On the corner is a banker with a motorcar

The little children laugh at him behind his back

And the banker never wears a mack

In the pouring rain, very strange

Penny Lane is in my ears and in my eyes

There beneath the blue suburban skies

I sit, and meanwhile back

In Penny Lane there is a fireman with an hourglass

And in his pocket is a portrait of the queen

He likes to keep his fire engine clean

It's a clean machine

Penny Lane is in my ears and in my eyes

A four of fish and finger pies

In summer, meanwhile back

Behind the shelter in the middle of a roundabout

The pretty nurse is selling poppies from a tray

And though she feels as if she's in a play

She is anyway

In Penny Lane the barber shaves another customer

We see the banker sitting waiting for a trim

And then the fireman rushes in

From the pouring rain, very strange

Penny lane is in my ears and in my eyes

I sit, and meanwhile back

Penny lane is in my ears and in my eyes

Penny Lane

########################

DALLAS the Patsy list

• FRENCH INTEL (posted thread on this)
  • OSWALD just used him,the rest of this list were on stage but never used.
  • WALKER (Per Trejo Walker thought RFK had tried to kill him,thus Dallas revenge/counterplot. see Mae Brussell world watchers archive FEB 26,1978)

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if they knew the attacks were going to happen tha day, why didn't they they script a scenario for Bush to act heroiclly instead of "like" a clueless moron. And if the van was part of some coverstory why did it get so little play? IIRC it was only mentioned in one or two obscure publications.

Well if they knew the attacks were going to happen tha day, why didn't they they script a scenario for Bush to act heroiclly instead of "like" a clueless moron. And if the van was part of some coverstory why did it get so little play? IIRC it was only mentioned in one or two obscure publications. // COLBY

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Many scenarios are made for the end of the "PLAY" of the covert operation. LIKE in Dallas

DALLAS the Patsy list

• FRENCH INTEL (posted thread on this)
  • OSWALD just used him,the rest of this list were on stage but never used.
  • WALKER (Per Trejo Walker thought RFK had tried to kill him,thus Dallas revenge/counterplot. see Mae Brussell world watchers archive FEB 26,1978)
  • ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------T
  • The great number of the multiple Oswald double/impersonations have been dropped from the MSM historical record. (Known only to JFK researchers)

=============================

Cheney may have been higher in command in the 911 matter. Cheney/Bush seemed not to have a great relationship.

-------

Dick Cheney Flips and Provides Evidence That George W ...

www.politicususa.com/.../dick-cheney-flips-evidence-george-w-bush-co...

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:IrIhHNEPs_QJ:www.politicususa.com/2014/12/14/dick-cheney-flips-evidence-george-w-bush-committed-war-crimes.html+&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Dec 14, 2014 - Later, Cheney said that Bush was not misled. He claimed that ... W. Bush. I like thisUnlike I like this article445I dislike thisUndislike This is not for me18 ... This "person" known as Richard Bruce Cheney is truly evil. He is just as ...

=====================================================

George W. Bush on Dick Cheney: 'It's been cordial ... - Politico

www.politico.com/.../george-bush-on-dick-cheney-its-been-cordi...

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ev9HAj19xVUJ:www.politico.com/story/2013/04/george-bush-on-dick-cheney-its-been-cordial-90545.html+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

/search?biw=1600&bih=726&q=related:www.politico.com/story/2013/04/george-bush-on-dick-cheney-its-been-cordial-90545.html+Cheney+not+really+like+Bush&tbo=1&sa=X&ei=GKckVaj_CISpogTsvICAAQ&ved=0CDoQHzAD

Politico

Apr 24, 2013 - It's no secret that Bush and Cheney had a falling out toward the end. ... "What has your relationship been like between you two since you left the White ... "They'll all be here for the opening, though, and that'll be really fun — a ...

============================================

Final Insult in the Bush-Cheney Marriage - NYTimes.com

www.nytimes.com/.../the-final-insult-in-the-bush-c...

/search?biw=1600&bih=726&q=related:www.nytimes.com/2013/10/13/magazine/the-final-insult-in-the-bush-cheney-marriage.html+Cheney+not+really+like+Bush&tbo=1&sa=X&ei=GKckVaj_CISpogTsvICAAQ&ved=0CCQQHzAA

The New York Times

Oct 10, 2013 - Cheney did not spend social weekends at Camp David. ... crystallized by books with titles like "The Co-Presidency of Bush and Cheney" and ... a beat, Cheney replied, "You know, that's the one thing about this job I really love.

===============================================

George W. Bush and Dick Cheney Basically Hate Each Other

gawker.com/.../george-w-bush-and-dick-cheney-basically-hate-e...

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ILxP3LPANMMJ:gawker.com/5321718/george-w-bush-and-dick-cheney-basically-hate-each-other+&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

/search?biw=1600&bih=726&q=related:gawker.com/5321718/george-w-bush-and-dick-cheney-basically-hate-each-other+cheney+and+bush+falling+out&tbo=1&sa=X&ei=aKgkVfr3FtjjoASYnIDACQ&ved=0CEoQHzAF

Gawker

Jul 23, 2009 - Time has a great piece out today on the last days of the George W. Bush ... Most compellingly, the two central characters', Bush and Cheney, views on ... He made his points in a calm, lawyerly style, saying Libby was a fall guy ...