The Education Forum

Judyth Vary Baker to be on Coasttocoastam tomorrow night

Hey Larry and Kathy,

Indeed a lot of rewriting and most of her Me and Lee "sources" are unproven. She could be quite successful without the evidence with a genre change. She can call it a memoir, a biographical collection, 50 Shades of Oswald, just not research or fact without evidence in my view.

I appreciate you both offering your view and insights about the print business.

Agreed. If Judyth had moved forward with a work she acknowledged to be 'historical fiction' (where fictional characters are inserted into historical events) and then just left the door open to the possibility that someone migjht wonder if there was more to her story than meets the eye, her trajectory througjh the research community would have been, not only consistent with the dramatic narrative she was hawking, but less painful to Marina and her daughters. Ironically, had this been the case, Judyth's book probably would have been published earlier and her movie out by now, and she could have been rolling in riches without having tried to discredit Marina. Judyth claims that she is smarter than everyone else, but her actions prove otherwise -- she has spent over 15 years hoisting herself on her own petard in front of everyone and now most people are just fed up with her tactics and want her to go away...:-0

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pamela,

Indeed. Instead of admitting she cannot prove her many assertions, she dispatches her often unprepared minions upon people to attempt distractions. Rather than actually correcting her mistakes she adds to them by redoubling her claims despite the unverifiable nature of most of them. Whether some like it or not her information and claims prove little, and cause far greater distortion than clarity on the subject in my view. All of us should be held to the standard of proving our contentions. Belief is not enough. The greater the claim, the greater the evidence required. I respect you and everyone reasonably disputing her, it takes commitment to fighting these tiresome claims and unproven tales.

Well said, Carmine. Judyth is all about *belief*. If everyone simply refuses to *believe* or *disbelieve* her, but simply (if we can stand it) allow the babbling to flow through our minds, we will not be deceived by anything she says, nor will we feel we have no choice but to become hysterical in our condemnation of her lies. Judyth is, to me, unfortunately, an example of a great deceiver, not unlike others who have even led a nation astray. Once one is pulled into her web it can be difficult to negotiate a serene path. She uses every trick in the book to try to keep you *hooked* into *believing* her. And then, if you dare question her credibility, she does her best to viciously discredit you.

There were many times during the seven years when i was a part of Judyth's camp, especially when reputable researchers whom I respected decided to lump me in with her (though I told everyone exactly what I was doing) and try to kill two birds with one stone, so to speak, that I despaired of ever finding any value in that turbulent experience. But now, seeing how everyone, even including some of those who tried to destroy my credibility along with Judyth's, are working together to restore balance and sanity into the JFK research community has started to make it all seem worthwhile...

Edited by Pamela Brown

So much is tossed around related to JVB and she always has an answer - or one of her minions has...

So let's put the only two pieces of evidence to rest - or see if she can address them

(NOTE: There's actually another evidence question she needs to address as well - she claims to have taken the bus with Lee to work at Reily. Has she ever given the address of this apartment or which bus she would meet Lee upon? )

WhereweretheBakerapartments_zps29bda963.

The W-2 has a host of problems with it...

The forms from these years did not look like the one she offers: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-prior/fw2--1963.pdf

In addition, COPY B would have been filed with the return. If this was how it was mailed to her, COPY A would be on top and COPY C would remain in her possession.
Has anyone seen this tax return? The COPY A or C of this document?

There is not a Withholding Tax Statement during the 60's that puts the income info below the name

BakerReilyCoffee1963W-2NOTtheNEWFORM_zps

In addition, the page on top of this book (she would not have been sent a book of W-2's. This appears to be Reily's book since we can see the blled thru of Reily and other info.
When I superimpose this sheet back into position onto this book, lining up the holes to the right - it doesn't fit.

Bakerw-2overlayandadjustedoverlay_zps353

Finally, This is a link to an interview page where she claims to have been interviewed by Conway.

http://doctormarysmonkey.com/jvb/pages/Witnesses%20to%20Anna%20Lewis%20interview.htm

"

In early January 2000, Debra Conway (owner and co-founder of JFK Lancer) volunteered to video-tape Anna Lewis in New Orleans. In the videotape, Anna said that she and her husband David Lewis had socialized frequently with Judy Baker and Lee Oswald in New Orleans in the Summer of 1963, including a visit to The Five Hundred Club, where they met with Carlos Marcello. Anna stressed that she thought Judy and Lee were lovers at that time. Anna's filmed testimony was witnessed by Anna's daughter Sondra, Dr. Joseph Riehl, Dr. Howard Platzman, historian Martin Shackelford, Judyth Baker, and Debra Conway who asked Anna questions as she filmed her.

The photo shown about was taken immediately following the Anna Lewis interview.

Has Debra Conway forgotten that she interviewed Anna Lewis?"

Has Debra forgotten??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyN37x3OfHs is the Debra interview posted by Wim.

At 1:45 - "In about Feb 1962, I met Lee Harvey Oswald in the Park" (by Bannister's place where she went for a date with he husband to be David Lewis, a friend of Jack Martin who was pistol whipped by Bannister.
The park as you can see from the map above, was Lafayette park.

In Feb 1962 Ozzie was in Minsk. She goes on to say she and David leave NOLA in April 1962...

Problem is that even if she meant 1963... in Feb, March and April 1963 Ozzie is in Texas.
He does not get to New Orleans until the end of April 1963.

This woman is completely lost... she ways Jack Martin and David were NOT working for Bannister when they moved back to New Orleans sometime later in 1962.
She then tells stories of Lee in NOLA in 1962...

The man Ruby killed and the claimed lover of JVB does not get to New Orleans until the end of April 1963. and NEVER lives in New Orleans in 1962...

Fromwhat I can tell - that's the sum total of the evidence which puts her in Harvey's world... and not a soul who has read her book or supports her story has addressed these conflicts.

The Evidence IS the Conspiracy... especially here.

DJ

AnnaLewismeetsOswaldinFeb1962-heisinMins

Pamela,

Everyone who is standing up to JVB and her minions and their claims is proud to help in my view. For too long unproven claims have muddied the waters of the case. Without substantial evidence no claim should enjoy devoted belief without evidentiary verification. Whether it is the Commission's often problematic assertions or the tales of JVB. I and others are thankful to have many here who had prior experiences and support cleaning up the unproven stories. To further the collective inquiry the bad leads need to be set aside in my view. As you know we politely asked questions and got the expected vulgar and irrelevant responses. Thus, what other choice beyond challenging claims with evidence was left to us? She gave us no choice and thus the current backlash is of her own making. She often tells people to read her book, well some have and it just creates more unverifiable questions.

It is humbling to see that everyone is able to work together as a team and bury our personal differences.

I have updated a post at my Finding Judyth blog to include a screenshot of what she is telling her *believers* about what happened when Sherry Feister asked her to leave the book area of NID 2013, as she had not filled out the paperwork needed to hawk her book there:

http://findingjudyth.blogspot.com/2015/01/oh-dear-judyth-vary-baker-wrongly-tried.html

Anyone can see from this how Judyth takes a situation and twists and turns it to her advantage, running rampant over the truth...:-0

Judyth is no longer replying in "direct voice" on her Facebook page due to her saying she has received death threats:

https://www.facebook.com/Judyth.vary.baker?fref=ts

I just can't imagine why anyone would want to do her in at this time. If her story were true, one would think they would've attempted this prior to publication of her book. Methinks she is ducking out because of the heat being turned up as of late.

It's an easy out to proclaim that one fears for one's safety, instead of answering objections. And why would not responding in a "direct voice" make any difference?

Judyth is no longer replying in "direct voice" on her Facebook page due to her saying she has received death threats:

https://www.facebook.com/Judyth.vary.baker?fref=ts

I just can't imagine why anyone would want to do her in at this time. If her story were true, one would think they would've attempted this prior to publication of her book. Methinks she is ducking out because of the heat being turned up as of late.

It's an easy out to proclaim that one fears for one's safety, instead of answering objections. And why would not responding in a "direct voice" make any difference?

Judyth is protecting her interests. She will do whatever it takes, including either making threats up out of thin air or grossly exaggerating anything she is experiencing. Her backing away from FB seems in direct correlation to the teamwork of all of those who have bravely stepped up to the plate to unmask her lies. She will be back, of course, with new drama and more excuses. But, just for today, why don't we all just breathe in some fresh air...perhaps tinged with a sense of victory...nice work, everyone...:-)

Pamela and Kathy,

I agree. In her latest attempt to attack me she failed horribly. I dare say it may be time for that genre change, accuracy and facts do not seem her forte.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=741839599263572&set=p.741839599263572&type=1&theater

If Judyth has to resort to such tactics with you, you are a definite threat. That is appalling that she throws out 'disinformation agent' with the same aplomb as Fetzer whenever she is caught in a pickle.

BTW, I think the greatest as-yet-completely-unmasked aspect of her story is the Haslam-Judyth connection. It was Haslam who brought Judyth to 60 Minutes. His book, MF+TMV came out before she came to the public, and carried with it a supposed encounter with a 'false' JVB, at least in the later versions (don't recall from the first). Haslam and Judyth imo may have been working together for longer than they acknowledge. Haslam created a parallel universe of intriguing possibilities about what happened to Dr. Sherman and mice and research, and Judyth walzed right into it and claimed it was "real". There is, to me, something very sinister about this...

Haslam and Baker are starting to remind me of Golitsyn and Nosenko.

That is funny. What an interesting analogy.

It seems to me Haslam created a curious alternate universe that Judyth walked right into and claims is *real*. I believe the greatest undoing of Judyth and Haslam will take place when the truth about the timeline of their interaction is unmasked. Haslam is the one who brought Judyth to 60 Minutes. They are both from Bradenton, FL. Anyone can do the math if they wish...

What do you feel Golitsyn and Nosenko's relationship was?

Thanks, Pamela

It seems to me Haslam created a curious alternate universe that Judyth walked right into and claims is *real*. I believe the greatest undoing of Judyth and Haslam will take place when the truth about the timeline of their interaction is unmasked. Haslam is the one who brought Judyth to 60 Minutes. They are both from Bradenton, FL. Anyone can do the math if they wish...

Thanks, Pamela

Golitsyn and Nosenko were basically adversaries. Golitsyn, who came first, warned that phony defectors would follow him, and right on cue comes Nosenko. Each convinced a faction of CIA that the other was a phony.

It hard to say, even today, if either was phony. I think both "puffed" their stories a bit to seem more valuable to CIA, but were basically real- that is, not disinfo agents.

Thanks, Pamela

Golitsyn and Nosenko were basically adversaries. Golitsyn, who came first, warned that phony defectors would follow him, and right on cue comes Nosenko. Each convinced a faction of CIA that the other was a phony.

It hard to say, even today, if either was phony. I think both "puffed" their stories a bit to seem more valuable to CIA, but were basically real- that is, not disinfo agents.

Interesting insight. I have my doubts about Golitsyn too. Because of him, JJA became completely paranoid, searching everywhere for a 'mole'. He also caused JJA to distrust the British and French intelligence. It is my thinking that when Kruschev said "we will bury you" he meant it -- literally, with their connection to the murder of JFK and figuratively, by shredding three intelligence agencies.

As far as Nosenko is concerned, I find JJA's treatment of him appalling and pointless. What sort of CI was involved in torturing someone who may have come to them in good faith? It is my thinking that Nosenko thought he knew more than he did. I think his situation was analogous to the Russian dolls that have smaller dolls inside. I think he was led to believe that he was part of the 'inner KGB' when he was not. AAJ never figured that out. The Soviets outsmarted him...