The Education Forum

Deeper into getting Oswald to and from Mexico

So much has been written about those few days in between the trip to and from Mexico than the trips themselves.

Like the question of Oswald even being at the window in the first place having a bearing on whether he could shoot well or not...

if he wasn't there... .

As I journey thru what the FBI and CIA left behind in the evidence to get Oswald to and from this fictitious trip I am struck with a thought and theory that I believe will bear out.

The Oswald in Mexico has nothing to do with the Oswald going into and coming out of Mexico - which appears more and more never to have actually happened but is a series of evidentiary elements designed to give an impression. Like the Klein's rifle evidence. That it is inauthentic isn't the point, it incriminates Oswald so why ask to authenticate it?

http://ctka.net/

I have a few articles up including a first one, The Evidence IS the Conspiracy, that mirrors a thread I started here a while back about how getting Oswald to the window at 12:30 with a rifle was a fabrication and nothing the evidence provided can support.

Jim D. has been a great help and friend by editing my work to produce what is becoming to be one of the few complete works on the TRIPS themselves.

I try to approach the articles like these threads where the images of the evidence is included, not just referred in the work

I hope you enjoy and can get something out if it.

DJ

Edited by David Josephs

David, a question regarding Klein's. Do you have a position on whether the paper record indicating Oswald bought a rifle from Klein's was fabricated either pre- or post-assassination?

Any fabrication pre-assassination should be looked at very carefully. The fabricator should be identified. It's fair to assume the fabricator would be a conspirator or a tool of the conspirators. The ID of the fabricator could well lead to the ID of the conspirators who killed JFK.

Any fabrication post-assassination is less interesting, IMO. Such fabrication would point to cover-up but not necessarily to a conspiracy to kill JFK.

Hi there Jon... While I'd prefer not to go off onto the Klein's tangent, the subject of pre v post assassination fabrication is the point.

The other point is whether the fabrication is pre-meditatively assassination related or conveniently assassination useful. A 4 man sniper team in Chicago means to me that POST fabrication would be the key to determining the direction of the evidence. Associating PRE fabrication with the assassination specifically would be difficult and speculative at best. How would you go about determining this to any degree of certainty Jon?

We have no other Klein's order form from which to show a C20-T750 order was shipped a 40" FC scoped rifle as the claim about Oswald/Hidell.

Kleins microfilmed the orders as SOP. The Hidell Order may have been in the missing microfilm all along... we don't know.

The FBI and the USPS and their inspectors were VERY closely aligned. Stamps, processing marks, etc... while not trying to sound paranoid, what they were good at to combat "the enemy" was easily redirected to provide the necessary results here.

If these items are really related to the dates on them (which I am also becoming more sure is not the case with some of the most important evidence) how would they incriminate Arthur Vallee and a successful assassination there? - unless that too was "staged" to add hay to our haystack.

Nope... I have to think that the intelligence community has many, many thread running thru many, many people whose purposes can not be known to those who perform. To some they are one thing, yet to others they are something completely different... the nature of intelligence and counter.

Let me finish with this. a LEE Oswald goes to see Robert McKeown at his home over Labor day while Harvey is with his family in NOLA. This Oswald tried to buy 4 scoped rifles for $10,000 from this man connected as well with Ruby's gun-running adventures. Robert says no. Yet the self-incriminating evidence is left to be found with more dead ends.

We need to ask WHAT is this Oswald doing leaving the impression that he is involved in a larger plot which includes these rifles. Kleins in window dressing for a piece of evidence having nothing to do with the actual killing of a president.

The fabricators? Given what I see Phillips/Hunt/etc accomplished with Mexico I don''t think events in Chicago are too far from their reach.

David,

The two parts of the physical record used to implicate Oswald that I believe were fabricated pre-assassination are (1) the backyard photos, and (2) the paper trail maintained by Klein's. The degree of coordination between the two would have been difficult to concoct so quickly after the assassination.

I'm suspicious therefore of (1) Ruth Paine, in whose house the photos were found, and (2) Klein's management.

David - is there more to you article or are you still working on it? I read what I can find at CTKA.

Parts 1 and 2a are up on the site. Part 2b - all 52 pages of it - will be done this week and submitted to Jim for review and formatting.

Part 3 - Evidence of Oct 2 thru Mid Dec including how INS was alerted, how the travel evidence was altered in Mexico and why the question of who it was impersonating Oswald was never addressed and ignored. I will also touch upon some of the "In Mexico" evidence to establish who knew what and when.

This next part, 2B, will clearly establish that the routes and travel attributed to this Oswald are not possible and that even the references to his coming and going by "auto" are suspect.

I would like to reach out to the community here and ask if anyone has any further knowledge related to this stand alone report related to Mr. Pugh - the man credited with saying INS checked on Oswald coming and going..

This appears to be saying that Oswald's brother entered Mexico the same day as the Evidence on Oswald... Any help?

WCD388-PUGHtellsChapmanaboutOswaldsbroth

MapofNuevoLaredoandMiguelAlemanbordercro

David,

The two parts of the physical record used to implicate Oswald that I believe were fabricated pre-assassination are (1) the backyard photos, and (2) the paper trail maintained by Klein's. The degree of coordination between the two would have been difficult to concoct so quickly after the assassination.

I'm suspicious therefore of (1) Ruth Paine, in whose house the photos were found, and (2) Klein's management.

With regards to the BYP - Let us remember that they were not discovered until the following day and the CSSS page only lists 2 NEGATIVES and no photos. And then the DPD unexplainedly loses one of the negatives. Whether one of these men brings this evidence with them to the Paine garage is the question. While it may have been done pre-assassiantion, can you offer anything to support that conclusion?

I do have an article in the works related to how the photos HAD to have been created. The 133-C pose from Roscoe White was not found or seen until the mid 70's. What convinces me is the pose which the DPD officer takes when doing compariosn photos on the 23rd of Nov. He is positioned in exactly the pose of 133-C when 133-C was not yet in the possession of the DPD or anyone else... Unless it was already.

When trying to place Oswald's image from 133-c in the rest of the background we see how skewed it is compared to the ghost image supposedly created by Fritz to "see if it could be done". The DPD should have no way of knowing about pose 133-c on Nev 23rd... To me this is pre knowledge

BYPwithstandinin133-cposewithmisalignedg

With regards to Kleins - if you could present a scenario for the creation of this evidence prior to the evening of 11/22 please do.

I think that somem of it may be authentic like the order coupon and mailing envelope... what happens once the order arrives at Kleins and what we see on the order form could just as easily been created that night or subsequently than before... but I'd love to hear your thoughts

DJ