The Education Forum

Deconstructing The Lies

Robert Mady

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thomas, nice gif, have you examined this gif frame by frame?

Have you noticed the patterns change?

Have you noticed that darker areas seem to have more pattern, look at the woman in the dark sweater to the left of the screen, can you discern patterns, same as on SHELLY and LOVELADY, and the pattern changes with each frame, SHELLEY has similar patterns as LOVELADY on his clothing, what I believe you are seeing is an artifact of enlarging not a pattern on the clothing.

Have you noticed that his shirt has a distinct "plaid" or "bold checked" pattern for several consecutive "frames" at the beginning of the slo-mo gif?

The fact that it looks "plaid" or "boldly checked" for so long suggests to me that what we are seeing there is not the result of the "enlarging" process, contrary to what you suggest.

And if it were the case, then you'd still be SOL because it would be impossible to tell exactly what kind of pattern the shirt he's wearing has got, wouldn't it.

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

Bob

The only person in the Couch film I believe can truly be verified is Marion Baker, seen running from his motorcycle to the steps of the TSBD. After hearing the last shot, he revved his motorcycle and covered the approximately 180-200 feet in a matter of a few seconds. He parked his motorcycle 45 feet from the steps, dismounted and ran full out to the steps. In his estimate, this took a mere twenty seconds.

Timing is everything here. According to Shelley and Lovelady, they did not even leave the steps until Gloria Calvary returned to the steps from down below with the news. How can they possibly be that far down the Elm St. extension, unless they left the steps immediately after the last shot?

Robert, can we return to the question, do the two men in the Couch photograph resemble SHELLEY and LOVELADY?

Does the shape of the heads match? SHELLEY - long, LOVELADY rounded back of the head

Do the hairlines match? SHELLEY - bushy and upright, LOVELADY receding and same shape

Do the shoulders match? SHELLEY - straight, LOVELADY slumped down

SHELLEY I believe is taller than LOVELADY

Do we agree that the descriptions of SHELLEY and LOVELADY are a match for two men in Couch film.

Bob

The only person in the Couch film I believe can truly be verified is Marion Baker, seen running from his motorcycle to the steps of the TSBD. After hearing the last shot, he revved his motorcycle and covered the approximately 180-200 feet in a matter of a few seconds. He parked his motorcycle 45 feet from the steps, dismounted and ran full out to the steps. In his estimate, this took a mere twenty seconds.

Timing is everything here. According to Shelley and Lovelady, they did not even leave the steps until Gloria Calvary returned to the steps from down below with the news. How can they possibly be that far down the Elm St. extension, unless they left the steps immediately after the last shot?

[emphasis added by T. Graves]

Unless they remembered incorrectly or lied, Robert P., unless they remembered incorrectly or lied.

Now, why would they lie?

Thomas, it does not matter that the vertical stripes can NOT be discerned, I have already illustrated that the stripes were not of high contrast, it may not be possible to discern light stripes in the Couch film or Altgens #6 as already discussed, it is more important to establish that the descriptions of SHELLEY and LOVELADY can be considered a match for the men in the Couch film. Once it is firmly established that these two men could be SHELLEY and LOVELADY then we can establish other evidence providing proofs that the two men in the Couch film are where they claimed to be at that moment and must be SHELLEY and LOVELADY. But we have to take it one step at a time, we must be patient.

Edited by Robert Mady

Thomas, it does not matter that the vertical stripes can be discerned, I have already illustrated that the stripes were not of high contrast, it may not be possible to discern light stripes in the Couch film or Altgens #6 as already discussed, it is more important to establish that the descriptions of SHELLEY and LOVELADY can be considered a match for the men in the Couch film. Once it is firmly established that these two men could be SHELLEY and LOVELADY then we can establish other evidence providing proofs that the two men in the Couch film are where they claimed to be at that moment and must be SHELLEY and LOVELADY. But we have to take it one step at a time, we must be patient.

Sorry, you need to rephrase that to "Thomas, it does not matter that the vertical stripes can not be discerned."

And btw, you haven't "illustrated" anything here.

Only in your own mind.

You know, the funny thing is that I tend to agree with you that it is Lovelady and Shelley in Darnell / Couch or Weigman or whatever it is.

What we disagree on is the kind of shirt he's wearing.

I say he's wearing his long sleeved, mostly-red "plaid" shirt, and you insist (for Cinque-est / Altered "Doorman" reasons) that he's wearing his short sleeved, red-and-white vertically-striped one, but that's totally understandable because you are suffering from cognitive dissonance, aren't you.

LOL

Edited by Thomas Graves

Thomas, thank you for the correction.

Illustrated in posts 196 195 and 201, stripes in the shirt are in reality low in contrast, that the red stripe is more likely pink and that in bright sunlight the stripes get washed out, combined with the small size of images the stripes become undiscernible.

Yes I understand you are ok with claiming them to be SHELLEY and LOVEADY, please keep in mind I am trying to also bring Robert into the conversation and need him to commit to whether or not the descriptions match.

Thomas, IF it is LOVELADY in the Couch film, he is wearing a light colored short sleeved shirt. It is not red, black and white, it is a significantly lighter color than the hair on LOVELADYS head, it cannot possibly be the plaid shirt Groden claimed LOVELADY wore.

Did you look at the gif I posted of the woman in the sweater, she is typical of the patterning that occurs in the image, this is the same patterning seen on SHELLEY and LOVELADY.

Edited by Robert Mady

Thomas, thank you for the correction.

Illustrated in posts 196 195 and 201, stripes in the shirt are in reality low in contrast, that the red stripe is more likely pink and that in bright sunlight the stripes get washed out, combined with the small size of images the stripes become undiscernible.

Yes I understand you are ok with claiming them to be SHELLEY and LOVEADY, please keep in mind I am trying to also bring Robert into the conversation and need him to commit to whether or not the descriptions match.

Thomas, IF it is LOVELADY in the Couch film, he is wearing a light colored short sleeved shirt. It is not red, black and white, it is a significantly lighter color than the hair on LOVELADYS head, it cannot possibly be the plaid shirt Groden claimed LOVELADY wore.

Did you look at the gif I posted of the woman in the sweater, she is typical of the patterning that occurs in the image, this is the same patterning seen on SHELLEY and LOVELADY.

On this we must agree to disagree, forever.

You need to believe it was the vertically-striped shirt because you believe that Doorman in Altgens 6 was photographically altered from Oswald to Lovelady.

I refuse to go along with that scenario.

Who, other than Lovelady, could have been wearing a red shirt on the TSBD steps as the motorcade went by, as captured in other photographs or films taken that day? Or were they altered, too?

Thomas, it is ok to disagree, I would just like to know what you disagree with, are you saying it is LOVELADY and he is wearing his red and black plaid shirt but that it appears much lighter than his hair in Couch film and there is a reasonable explanation you could post so that we all could understand your reasoning?

I don't believe DOORMAN was altered from OSWALD to LOVELADY, I believe LOVELADY was altered in the FBI photos to resemble DOORMAN.

I do believe DOORMAN is OSWALD, but it really does not matter because all of the shots came from the monument area, where OSWALD was located is merely a curiosity and has nothing to do with the assassination of the President.

Edited by Robert Mady

Thomas, it is ok to disagree, I would just like to know what you disagree with, are you saying it is LOVELADY and he is wearing his red and black plaid shirt but that it appears much lighter than his hair in Couch film and there is a reasonable explanation you could post so that we all could understand your reasoning?

I don't believe DOORMAN was altered from OSWALD to LOVELADY, I believe LOVELADY was altered in the FBI photos to resemble DOORMAN.

I do believe DOORMAN is OSWALD, but it really does not matter because all of the shots came from the monument area, where OSWALD was located is merely a curiosity and has nothing to do with the assassination of the President.

[emphasis added by T. Graves]

Dear Robert,

If you're saying that Altgens 6 "Doorman" was Oswald, that Altgens 6 "Doorman" was not altered, and that the FBI photos of Lovelady were altered to make Lovelady look like Altgens 6 "Doorman", what you're really saying is that Lovelady, in the FBI photos, was altered to look like Oswald.

Do you realize how nutty that sounds?

I say that Altgens 6 "Doorman" was always Billy Lovelady, and that he was wearing his long sleeved, mostly red "plaid" shirt in that photograph.

And I'm starting to think that Doorman = Prayerman = Lovelady, and that Shelley and Lovelady and Baker and Truly lied.

Most people who look at "Doorman" in Altgens 6 agree with me and say that "Doorman" is Billy Lovelady.

Edited by Thomas Graves

Thomas, could you address the question I posed to you in post #251?

You believe LOVELADY is wearing the red and black plaid shirt in Couch film, how can this shirt appear significantly lighter in color than LOVELADYS hair as seen in the Couch film?

In post #247, it is illustrated that others in Couch film show the same type of patterning as seen on SHELLEY and LOVELADY you believed represented plaid clothing, can you see that it could be an artifact of enlarging and therefore not necessarily the result of LOVELADY wearing plaid?

Also, questions posed in #209 and #229: if LOVELADY is on the steps in Hughes and Martin film, no matter when the films were taken, what would be a reasonable explanation as to how and why LOVELADY was allowed to leave the TSBD and or would have been allowed to reenter with BARNETT and SMITH guarding the entrance?

Edited by Robert Mady

Thomas, could you address the question I posed to you in post #251?

You believe LOVELADY is wearing the red and black plaid shirt in Couch film, how can this shirt appear significantly lighter in color than LOVELADYS hair as seen in the Couch film?

In post #247, it is illustrated that others in Couch film show the same type of patterning as seen on SHELLEY and LOVELADY you believed represented plaid clothing, can you see that it could be an artifact of enlarging and therefore not necessarily the result of LOVELADY wearing plaid?

Also, questions posed in #209 and #229: if LOVELADY is on the steps in Hughes and Martin film, no matter when the films were taken, what would be a reasonable explanation as to how and why LOVELADY was allowed to leave the TSBD and or would have been allowed to reenter with BARNETT and SMITH guarding the entrance?

Dear Mr. Mady,

Please answer the questions I asked you a long time ago, first.

After all, I did ask you first.

If you can't answer them, I understand.

No disrespect intended.

Edited by Thomas Graves