The Education Forum

After a terror Act, first ask if it is a False Flag

As someone who has probably spent far too much time examining the "official" narratives in widely reported events, it is tempting for me to say that the prudent thing to do is to assume they're wrong, because they almost always are.

We limit our intellectual thought process when we say, "THAT's too extreme," or "Not everything is a a conspiracy." On the contrary, I think it can be demonstrated that organized corruption is entrenched within every powerful organ of our civilization at this point. It's standard operating procedure for there to be wild, conflicting accounts reported by mainstream journalists, slews of unnatural deaths associated with these events, missing or damaged evidence, etc. It defies common sense to believe that all this is purely coincidental. At least once in a while, cops ought to not lose evidence or fail to do the logical thing. The authorities should sometimes not withhold evidence, or make ludicrous claims of "national security." And while some of us can be accused of seeing too many conspiracies, at least occasionally those investigating these events ought to find one, and there should be at least once mainstream "journalist" who doesn't immediately discount the very word conspiracy.

As for the specific event in question, the shootings in Paris; I have not wasted a lot of time on it. I did see an alleged victim lying on the sidewalk, shot point blank in the head, with no subsequent blood visible afterward. That was kind of impossible, but hey- it's what you expect from these things at this point. After all, Gary Webb supposedly shot himself twice in the head, and his family seems to even accept that.

As Ron points out, there often seems to be a gleeful "calling card" in these events, perhaps best exemplified by the pristine passport from one of the alleged 9/11 hijackers, appearing miraculously amid the vaporized remains and rubble. Maybe CE399- the Magic Bullet- was actually an early version of one of these "calling cards." If you research these events, it's very difficult to remain trusting of our institutions or any of our leaders.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Police Chief Helric Fredou, investigating Charlie Hebdo Commits Suicide (CLICK LINK)

Just over a year after Helric Fredoun discovered the lifeless body of the third ranking police officer SRPJ of Limoges, the second ranking service officer has committed suicide yesterday at his workplace with his service weapon.

We learned this morning, a Commissioner Helric Fredoun SRPJ Limoges has committed suicide last night in his office with his service weapon .

Information confirmed by his superiors. It is unknown at this time the reasons for his actions. He would have killed himself that night or in the early hours of the morning.

Edited by Steven Gaal

Paris Terror Suspect Met With Sarkozy in 2009 (CLICK LINK)
Activist Post
================

All the details I mentioned in the Paris 9/11 story that are consonant with false flags have now emerged. The siege ending in a standoff with reported hostages has the tell-tale signs of a false flag event. In fact, Amedi Coulibaby, one suspect, met with Sarkozy in 2009 as the below article shows. On top of that, Pentagon-dining guest and CIA asset Anwar al-Awlaki was also affiliated with the Kouachi suspects, sending funding according to reports. The story sounds like a Taken film, but I guess Liam Neeson was too busy filming part 17 to save the day. Aren’t the people the terrorists consort with relevant?.

################################################ also

===

Paris Attacks: Game Changing Evidence Ignored by MSM
=
Submitted by IWB, on January 10th, 2015
===

http://investmentwatchblog.com/paris-attacks-game-changing-evidence-ignored-by-msm/

Edited by Steven Gaal

==

Tony Cartalucci
Activist Post

==

The Paris shooting suspects were no strangers to the French government and its security and intelligence agencies. One suspect, Cherif Kouachi, was arrested by French police in 2005, tried and sentenced to 3 years in prison for "association with wrongdoers with the intention of committing a terrorist act," but his sentence would later be suspended...

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
RELATED
FBI terrorists among us: the 1993 WTC Bombing (CLINK LINK)
====
takes place and the FBI investigates it, things are never what they seem.

Federal attorney Andrew C McCarthy prosecuted the 1993 World Trade Center Bombing case. A review of his book, Willful Blindness, states:

“For the first time, McCarthy intimately reveals the real story behind the FBI’s inability to stop the first World Trade Center bombing even though the bureau had an undercover informant in the operation — the jihadists’ supposed bombmaker.

“In the first sentence of his hard-hitting account, the author sums up the lawyerly — but staggeringly incomprehensive — reason why the FBI pulled its informant out of the terrorist group even as plans were coming to a head on a major attack:

==

See also The FBI Allowed the 1993 WTC Bombing to Happen (CLICK LINK)

####################

but staggeringly incomprehensive — reason why the FBI pulled its informant out of the terrorist group even as plans were coming to a head on a major attack:

(UNLESS U WANTED IT TO HAPPEN,GAAL)

Edited by Steven Gaal

John F. Kennedy

“The very word “secrecy” is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.

Today no war has been declared–and however fierce the struggle may be, it may never be declared in the traditional fashion. Our way of life is under attack. Those who make themselves our enemy are advancing around the globe. The survival of our friends is in danger. And yet no war has been declared, no borders have been crossed by marching troops, no missiles have been fired.

If the press is awaiting a declaration of war before it imposes the self-discipline of combat conditions, then I can only say that no war ever posed a greater threat to our security. If you are awaiting a finding of “clear and present danger,” then I can only say that the danger has never been more clear and its presence has never been more imminent.

It requires a change in outlook"

John F. Kennedy

“We in this country, in this generation, are–by destiny rather than choice–the watchmen on the walls of world freedom. We ask, therefore, that we may be worthy of our power and responsibility, that we may exercise our strength with wisdom and restraint, and that we may achieve in our time and for all time the ancient vision of “peace on earth, good will toward men.” That must always be our goal, and the righteousness of our cause must always underlie our strength. For as was written long ago: “except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.”

RORSCHACH'S JOURNAL.

OCTOBER 12TH 1985:

DOG CARCUSS IN THE ALLEY

THIS MORNING, TIRE TREAD

ON BURST STOMACH. THIS

CITY IS AFRAID OF ME

I HAVE SEEN ITS

TRUE FACE.

THE STREETS ARE EXTENDED

GUTTERS AND THE GUTTERS

ARE FULL OF BLOOD AND

WHEN THE DRAINS FINALLY

SCAB OVER, ALL THE

VERMIN WILL

DROWN.

THE ACCUMULATED FILTH

IF ALL THEIR SEX AND

MURDER WILL FOAM UP ABOUT

THEIR WAISTS AND ALL THE

WHORES AND POLITICIANS

WILL LOOK UP AND

SHOUT 'SAVE US!"...

...AND I'LL

LOOK DOWN

AND WHISPER

"NO"

Edited by Robert Mady

Given that this is an education forum and in pursuit of that I suggest the following - to individuals or teams of individuals with an interest in this:

1. Conduct a study with an organized outreach to a national wide sample of law enforcement agencies and legal professionals on the subject of the frequencey

with with crimes and terror acts are each committed and the perpetrators leave behind actual evidence producing leads to their arrest.

2. Conduct a study of legal prosecutions in which an individual was actually framed for a crime and the nature of that evidence, how it was planted and how the

frame was ultimately detected regardless of the incriminating evidence.

3. Conduct a study of historically documented false flag actions....not speculative ones but ones that can be documented....and profile who launched them, with what

motive and the MO for how they were carried out.

If you do those things then you have some benchmarks to evaluate contemporary events...otherwise its pure speculation. Anomalies are always worthwhile pursuing

but unless you have some data to examine them all you are left with is speculation, some of it sensational and I suppose entertaining but not much more. It would be

good to see some actual research on these subjects since they are obviously relevant to several major crimes of the 1960's as well as current events and come up

repeatedly.

I totally agree, Larry. There is a correlation with this to the medical evidence, IMO. Very few people claiming a group of doctors couldn't be wrong have ever read a single book or article on cognitive psychology, or consulted with a cognitive psychologist, whose profession seeks to determine the likelihood of groups of people being wrong. Ditto, in this instance. Because we would like to believe WE wouldn't be so stupid as to leave behind some ID in a car, some seem to assume this doesn't happen. When it very well may happen all the time.

The thought occurs, moreover, that someone came forward to ID the brothers once their images were shown on TV, and the French police lied about how they'd discovered the identities in order to protect the informant.

As far as the headshot, which some seem to think questionable, you can see the spray of the bullet hitting the concrete. This would be hard to fake should the whole thing be staged. If they were to go so far as fake a murder, and fake the spray of a bullet hitting the concrete, wouldn't they also fake the blood? And besides, the angle of the video prohibits a determination of where the bullet impacted. Perhaps the bullet went through the neck instead of the head.

Edited by Pat Speer

From the article: When Muslims kill, the crime become a political cause celebre that we call by the nonsense term “terrorism.” When Christians, like Norway’s Anders Breivik, massacre 77 schoolchildren, it’s just a crime by a madman. Western politicians have cynically used Islamophobia to advanced rightwing political agendas and curtail freedoms.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2015/01/eric-margolis/blowback-2/

I wonder how the Islamic world will view what appears to be a merger of convenience of the Mossad and the CIA:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/10/us/politics/reaching-outside-cia-obama-calls-on-treasury-official-to-become-agencys-no-2.html

Edited by Douglas Caddy

Douglas Caddy @ post #38:

I agree with what you write, basically. The U.S. population has been taught by its government and media to believe there is a "terrorist threat" and that the terrorists are radical believers in Islam. First, Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth Amendment rights have been attacked by the U.S. Government accordingly. President Bush in certain ways and President Obama in other ways have shown contempt for the U.S. Constitution.

The U.S. Government has killed far more innocents than all the radical Islam groups ever have imagined killing.

The problem for the U.S. Government, and perhaps for other popularly elected governments, is that the the governed exhibit distrust of government. And for good reason.

Yes, events in which aggrieved individuals who are called terrorists slaughter innocents are eye- and mind-grabbing. They fit a pattern the government has created with the help of the media. Yet the slaughter, be it in the Olympic Village in 1972 or in Paris in 2015, is real. I disagree with anyone who maintains killers did not take lives in Paris.

It's fair in my estimation to question who the killers were, why they killed, and who they killed. If one can produce proof no one was killed, I advise that person to act carefully.

Edited by Jon G. Tidd

Great points, Douglas and Jon. One person's "freedom fighter" is always someone else's "terrorist."

I am dubious about any claims of radical Muslim "cells" and of Al-Qaeda, Isis, or whatever new alleged group is the top threat of the moment, in general. This kind of hysteria has resulted in anyone with an Arabic-sounding name being instantly viewed with suspicion. Sometimes, it seems that merely mentioning that suitably Arabic name is all that's necessary to convince the public.

What always seems to happen in response to any of these events is an outcry for more restrictions on our liberties, from the usual suspects. An enemy that is anywhere or everywhere, and cannot really be defined or identified, is a difficult enemy to combat. Thus, the seemingly eternal nature of our "war" on terror. There has certainly been a corresponding war on our civil liberties.

Because of the encroachments on our freedoms that have come in the wake of 9/11 and other events since then, it is more important than ever to scrutinize all those official stories.

Douglas Caddy @ post #38:

I agree with what you write, basically. The U.S. population has been taught by its government and media to believe there is a "terrorist threat" and that the terrorists are radical believers in Islam. First, Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth Amendment rights have been attacked by the U.S. Government accordingly. President Bush in certain ways and President Obama in other ways have shown contempt for the U.S. Constitution.

The U.S. Government has killed far more innocents than all the radical Islam groups ever have imagined killing.

The problem for the U.S. Government, and perhaps for other popularly elected governments, is that the the governed exhibit distrust of government. And for good reason.

Yes, events in which aggrieved individuals who are called terrorists slaughter innocents are eye- and mind-grabbing. They fit a pattern the government has created with the help of the media. Yet the slaughter, be it in the Olympic Village in 1972 or in Paris in 2015, is real. I disagree with anyone who maintains killers did not take lives in Paris.

It's fair in my estimation to question who the killers were, why they killed, and who they killed. If one can produce proof no one was killed, I advise that person to act carefully.

Jon, et al.,

I agree with ya'll.

There are no Islamic fundamentalist terrorists. Just peaceful, sorely-aggrieved individuals who unfortunately and unjustly get a bad "rep" through the evil, evil actions of the evil, evil United States Government in its never-ending evil, evil "false flag" operations.

What a bunch of baloney.

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/11/world/europe/paris-terrorist-attacks.html

French Prime Minister now can use an anti-radical Islamic campaign to revive sagging public opinion polls. The question arises how to define "radical."

Edited by Douglas Caddy

Jon,

To some degree. However, knowing that the official narrative of 9/11 is as full of holes as the official narrative of JFK's assassination is (which hopefully I demonstrated convincingly in my book), I'm not sure just how many of these "vicious animals" really exist.

It's certainly a convenient thing to have an enemy that cannot be identified in the manner that enemies have traditionally been identified. And such an enemy is a tremendous asset to authoritarians that wish to limit personal freedom and civil liberties.

Tommy,

There are certainly radical, even "crazed" Muslims. But some of us doubt that there is this well-funded, gigantic organized apparatus that seems to be christened with an exciting new name every few months. On the other hand, we all should be well aware of how our own leaders have conducted themselves for the past fifty years. They haven't exactly done many things that would make the Founding Fathers proud.

Edited by Don Jeffries

Jon,

To some degree. However, knowing that the official narrative of 9/11 is as full of holes as the official narrative of JFK's assassination is (which hopefully I demonstrated convincingly in my book), I'm not sure just how many of these "vicious animals" really exist.

It's certainly a convenient thing to have an enemy that cannot be identified in the manner that enemies have traditionally been identified. And such an enemy is a tremendous asset to authoritarians that wish to limit personal freedom and civil liberties.

Tommy,

There are certainly radical, even "crazed" Muslims. But some of us doubt that there is this well-funded, gigantic organized apparatus that seems to be christened with an exciting new name every few months. On the other hand, we all should be well aware of how our own leaders have conducted themselves for the past fifty years. They haven't exactly done many things that would make the Founding Fathers proud.

Unfortunately it seems that the attitude of most of the posters on this thread is not "ask if it is false flag", but "assume it is false flag".

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves