The Education Forum

The Murder Weapons

I've been offline for most of this past month due to a rather serious run-in with a Brown Recluse spider which bit me on the leg making it difficult to negotiate the stairs to my PC. However, I am on the mend and I'll start participating a bit more vigarously :huh:

Mr. Hynonen, To quote your past inquirary:

Were silencers available in 1963? Assuming the varying types of possible weapons (hunting rifles, high velocity deer rifle) the assassins might have used, were there silencers available for such weapons? Would such a silencer considerably slow down the speed of the bullet? The answer to the last question may help understand why some of the wounds on President Kennedy's body were not direct through - through wounds. For example the neck wound did not appear to go through, also the back wound did not appear to go through his body. Also some wounds in Gov. Connally were not all through wounds (thigh wound quite shallow). Or might this suggest that different types of weapons were used?

In a nutshell, yes sir there were a great many types of so-called silencers in use well before 1963. Some of the first truely silenced weapons were built by Mitchel Livingstone Warbell III and if memery serves this was accomplished in the 40's and 50's and used as assination weapons.

There exists a device called a Muzzle-Brake which acts to reduce a bullet's velocity below that of the speed of sound thus when used in conjunction with a silencer produces a truely quiet weapon. However, this weapon system is of limited value in terms of range and accuracy.

With respect to the JFK murder, there is no way to mask the super-sonic crack of a high velocity in flight. With that in mind however, snipers sometimes use a silencer to mask their location by silencing the Muzzle-Blast of their weapon as well as not kicking up any soil or debris thus allowing them those critical few moments to effect their escape. [This does not appear to be the case in the JFK murder. The assassins didn't seem to be concerned with such details since the FIX WAS IN as it were.]

Personally I believe there were at least three different high-powered weapons in play that day. The weapon I believe produced the Magic bullet was a 6.5x54mm Mannlicher Schoenauer 6-groove sniper's rifle with a 1 turn in7" twist which was previously fired into a ballistic water-tank, retrieved and PLANTED at the scene.

Based upon my analysis of the bullet fragments from national archive photos I feel John Connley was shot by two different bullets from different directions because there is no way of duplicating those wounds as proposed by the Warren Commision, Mr Meyers and the LN crowd not withstanding. I have personally varified to my satisfaction that a .222 Remington Fireball could have done the job although I remain skeptical of the James files Scenerio. I feel however that the weapon that actually killed JFK was a much larger caliber hot-loaded sniper rifle like a model 70 Winchester or 700 Remington chambered for the 300 Magnum cartridge and firing at least a 180 grain boat-tail spitzer bullet. This is based upon my interpetation of of the Z-Film killshot sequence. In my opinion the throat-shot is far more consistant with being impacted by a .22 caliber bullet that any other bullet type, mercury loaded or not. I also know from personal experience that the human gullet can and will deflect throat-shot impacts, usually downward especially if the bullet's initial trajectory is downward at the point of terminal impact. finally, I believe there was a shooter on the roof of the Dal-Tex building that got off at least one shot with a 30'06.

I hope this addresses your questions in this matter and I of course can and will elaborate on any of the points I have made. But, for the sake of brevity and my aching leg I will restrict myself to this very basic reply.

With Respect:

John Ritchson

I have personally varified to my satisfaction that a .222 Remington Fireball could have done the job although I remain skeptical of the James files Scenerio. I feel however that the weapon that actually killed JFK was a much larger caliber hot-loaded sniper rifle like a model 70 Winchester or 700 Remington chambered for the 300 Magnum cartridge and firing at least a 180 grain boat-tail spitzer bullet.

----------------------------------

Remember John, if James Files took the shot he said he did, he was by far not the only shooter.

Wim

John Ritchson Posted Yesterday, 11:53 PM

I've been offline for most of this past month due to a rather serious run-in with a Brown Recluse spider which bit me on the leg making it difficult to negotiate the stairs to my PC. However, I am on the mend and I'll start participating a bit more vigarously 

Were silencers available in 1963? Assuming the varying types of possible weapons (hunting rifles, high velocity deer rifle) the assassins might have used, were there silencers available for such weapons? Would such a silencer considerably slow down the speed of the bullet? The answer to the last question may help understand why some of the wounds on President Kennedy's body were not direct through - through wounds. For example the neck wound did not appear to go through, also the back wound did not appear to go through his body. Also some wounds in Gov. Connally were not all through wounds (thigh wound quite shallow). Or might this suggest that different types of weapons were used?

In a nutshell, yes sir there were a great many types of so-called silencers in use well before 1963. Some of the first truely silenced weapons were built by Mitchel Livingstone Warbell III and if memery serves this was accomplished in the 40's and 50's and used as assination weapons.

There exists a device called a Muzzle-Brake which acts to reduce a bullet's velocity below that of the speed of sound thus when used in conjunction with a silencer produces a truely quiet weapon. However, this weapon system is of limited value in terms of range and accuracy.

With respect to the JFK murder, there is no way to mask the super-sonic crack of a high velocity in flight. With that in mind however, snipers sometimes use a silencer to mask their location by silencing the Muzzle-Blast of their weapon as well as not kicking up any soil or debris thus allowing them those critical few moments to effect their escape. [This does not appear to be the case in the JFK murder. The assassins didn't seem to be concerned with such details since the FIX WAS IN as it were.]

Personally I believe there were at least three different high-powered weapons in play that day. The weapon I believe produced the Magic bullet was a 6.5x54mm Mannlicher Schoenauer 6-groove sniper's rifle with a 1 turn in7" twist which was previously fired into a ballistic water-tank, retrieved and PLANTED at the scene.

Based upon my analysis of the bullet fragments from national archive photos I feel John Connley was shot by two different bullets from different directions because there is no way of duplicating those wounds as proposed by the Warren Commision, Mr Meyers and the LN crowd not withstanding. I have personally varified to my satisfaction that a .222 Remington Fireball could have done the job although I remain skeptical of the James files Scenerio. I feel however that the weapon that actually killed JFK was a much larger caliber hot-loaded sniper rifle like a model 70 Winchester or 700 Remington chambered for the 300 Magnum cartridge and firing at least a 180 grain boat-tail spitzer bullet. This is based upon my interpetation of of the Z-Film killshot sequence. In my opinion the throat-shot is far more consistant with being impacted by a .22 caliber bullet that any other bullet type, mercury loaded or not. I also know from personal experience that the human gullet can and will deflect throat-shot impacts, usually downward especially if the bullet's initial trajectory is downward at the point of terminal impact. finally, I believe there was a shooter on the roof of the Dal-Tex building that got off at least one shot with a 30'06.

I hope this addresses your questions in this matter and I of course can and will elaborate on any of the points I have made. But, for the sake of brevity and my aching leg I will restrict myself to this very basic reply.

With Respect:

John Ritchson

John Ritchson;

Thank you for your reply. That does clear up what I had in mind.

Especially the part where you said: "With respect to the JFK murder, there is no way to mask the super-sonic crack of a high velocity in flight. With that in mind however, snipers sometimes use a silencer to mask their location by silencing the Muzzle-Blast of their weapon as well as not kicking up any soil or debris thus allowing them those critical few moments to effect their escape. [This does not appear to be the case in the JFK murder. The assassins didn't seem to be concerned with such details since the FIX WAS IN as it were.]"

I do agree that there were 2 or 3 assassins with probably at least 2 different weapons.

John Ritchson Posted Yesterday, 11:53 PM

I've been offline for most of this past month due to a rather serious run-in with a Brown Recluse spider which bit me on the leg making it difficult to negotiate the stairs to my PC. However, I am on the mend and I'll start participating a bit more vigarously 

With Respect:

John Ritchson

John Ritchson;

Thank you for your reply. That does clear up what I had in mind.

Especially the part where you said: "With respect to the JFK murder, there is no way to mask the super-sonic crack of a high velocity in flight. With that in mind however, snipers sometimes use a silencer to mask their location by silencing the Muzzle-Blast of their weapon as well as not kicking up any soil or debris thus allowing them those critical few moments to effect their escape. [This does not appear to be the case in the JFK murder. The assassins didn't seem to be concerned with such details since the FIX WAS IN as it were.]"

I do agree that there were 2 or 3 assassins with probably at least 2 different weapons.

Silencers, Sniper Rifles, & the CIA

http://www.webcom.com/ctka/pr1195-hewett.html

I've been offline for most of this past month due to a rather serious run-in with a Brown Recluse spider which bit me on the leg making it difficult to negotiate the stairs to my PC. However, I am on the mend and I'll start participating a bit more vigarously ;)

Hey John,

I just found your post here, and I want to remind you to get your physician, and see if he needs to prescribe some antibiotic therapy for that bite.

Just this past Thursday I did a Triple-Phase Bone Scan on a woman who had been bitten by that same spider in July, but didn't get to her physician about it for almost 2 weeks. Now she's got osteomyelitis, which is inflammation of the myelin sheath, [that thin membrane surrounding the bone tissue], and cellulitis, which is inflammation and swelling of the surrounding tissue, to the affected area where the bite occurred. Better to be safe than sorry!

Sincerely,

Ter :)