The Education Forum

Jim Marrs on Lee Harvey Oswald's Innocence (with evidence slideshow)

Jon, one other piece of evidence I believe is of paramount importance is FRITZS notes that claim OSWALD went to the second floor lunch room following the assassination to get a coke and was confronted there by an officer. This piece of evidence if authentic is the most important evidence we have to corroborate BAKER and TRULY's actions as well as OSWALDS.

Threes a charm.

I would like to know if researchers have confirmed FRITZs notes to be authentic, any comments?I can't recall offhand now who it was, but in the last year or 2, a compelling case was made for Fritz having made th notes long after the "interrogation" by pulling bits out of the reports written by others who were in attendance - may be worth doing a bit of digging on it...

I can't recall offhand now who it was, but in the last year or 2, a compelling case was made for Fritz having made his notes long after the "interrogation" by pulling bits out of the reports written by others who were in attendance - may be worth doing a bit of digging on it...

Also, it's worth bearing in mind that, according to Fritz's good friend, Harry D. Holmes, he & Fritz had worked on many cases together and he credited both himself and Fritz with having fantastic memories and that they didn't need to rely on notes from interrogations i.e. they didn't bother making any!!!...

Ian, what you posted is possible, I would respond by pointing to an analysis of the notes, these do not appear to be written down in a retrospective manner in other words they appear to me to be notes that would be contemporaneous in that they are bullet points, the kind of notes that might be hastily taken during a meeting, enough information to be able to recall a subject but not detailed because listening to what is said next is most important.

If a person would sit down with these notes at a later time they would broaden them to the fullest extent, also rewritten notes tend to be orderly not scribbled in haste.

I would think those that desire to distance these notes from the moments of interrogation or from being authentic have an agenda to discredit the content of the notes which are of absolute significance if TRUE. These maybe the only authentic pieces of evidence of what OSWALD actually claimed during interrogation, the fact that he is said to have been on the steps during the assassination is devastating to the WC/R believers but also for some curious reason absolutely intolerably unacceptable to the conspiracy herders. Many conspiracists fear OSWALD having been on the steps during the assassination as much as the WC/R believers...hilarious...

Edited by Robert Mady