Was it Lansdale?

Guest Mark Valenti

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're not the same people Mark...

Decker and Wise dealt with the three in the images

Chambers and Jones dealt with the three who have arrest records.

The Evidence IS the Conspiracy IS the Evidence...

----------------------

The question to ask is WHY are they paraded virtually unguarded thru Dealey Plaza if the thought was they were involved somehow with the assassination?

and Why is there such a conflict with identifying who the police are in the photos?

One of them claims he was at home at the time...

Edited by David Josephs

Guest Mark Valenti

They're not the same people Mark...

Decker and Wise dealt with the three in the images

Chambers and Jones dealt with the three who have arrest records.

The Evidence IS the Conspiracy IS the Evidence...

----------------------

The question to ask is WHY are they paraded virtually unguarded thru Dealey Plaza if the thought was they were involved somehow with the assassination?

and Why is there such a conflict with identifying who the police are in the photos?

One of them claims he was at home at the time...

David, that's not what I gleaned from the files you uploaded. If you don't mind, please walk me through the steps as to how you arrived at this conclusion. If it's posted elsewhere I'll be happy to look for it.

You have photos of Doyle, Abrahms and Gedney from that day Ron? I would like to see those. Can you provide a link...

I don't need photos of them to prove my point. The photos we have are supposedly of Doyle, Abrams, and Gedney. In the photo comparison you provide, the old Doyle, Abrams, and Gedney in my opinion look pretty much like the three tramps would look as old men. But if I understand you correctly, the tramps are not Doyle, Abrams, and Gedney who were in custody but are three other men. Thus we have six men, out of a total of six supposed tramps, who looked like Doyle, Abrams, and Gedney. I say that the odds of this are impossible, or to put it another way, I don't think the JFK plot was so incredibly complex and intricate as to scour the country to find three men who looked like three others. For what purpose?

Edited by Ron Ecker

You have photos of Doyle, Abrahms and Gedney from that day Ron? I would like to see those. Can you provide a link...

I don't need photos of them to prove my point. The photos we have are supposedly of Doyle, Abrams, and Gedney. In the photo comparison you provide, the old Doyle, Abrams, and Gedney in my opinion look pretty much like the three tramps would look as old men. But if I understand you correctly, the tramps are not Doyle, Abrams, and Gedney who were in custody but are three other men. Thus we have six men, out of a total of six supposed tramps, who looked like Doyle, Abrams, and Gedney. I say that the odds of this are impossible, or to put it another way, I don't think the JFK plot was so incredibly complex and intricate as to scour the country to find three men who looked like three others. For what purpose?

But Ron,

Don't you realize that since the bad guys so obviously gave us Harvey and Lee (and Henry, too), they were certainly capable of giving us multiple copies of Doyle, Abrams, and Gedney, or, if you prefer, Hunt/Holt, Harrelson, and Frenchie?

LOL

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

You both are making this way more difficult than it needs to be.

Read WISE's account. These men are brought to DECKER at the Sheriff's and released

Chamber's account has them brought to JONES at the Dallas POLICE Dept - not the Sheriff

Harkness tells us that well more than than three men were removed from the trains that day.

The three men CHAMBERS describes and for which arrest reports exist are not the same three men that WISE and DECKER are involved with.

Two different sets of tramps - one at the DPD (Gedney, Abrahms, Doyle) and one at the Sheriff's (all three are unknown yet claims as to who they were abound - none proven)

That these men can be aligned with people who are 40 years older Ron... IDK. This case does not hiinge on subjective observation of photos...

The EVIDENCE consists of two sets of people

The EVIDENCE is not consistant as to who even the policemen in the photos are...

Billy Lee Bass has a story to tell about the three in the images

William Middleton is identified as one of the officers - but he says he did not work on the 22nd http://jfkassassinationfiles.com/fbi_124-10273-10392

Doyle's claims they were arrested for vagrancy and given 6 days and were in the same cell area as Oswald - but they only spent 2-3 days in jail and were released...

Edited by David Josephs

But Ron,

Don't you realize that since the bad guys so obviously gave us Harvey and Lee (and Henry, too), they were certainly capable of giving us multiple copies of Doyle, Abrams, and Gedney, or, if you prefer, Hunt/Holt, Harrelson, and Frenchie?

LOL

You are so witty ... :up

Just imagine what a quiet and sad place this would be without your incessant posting which adds so much to the discussion...

:rolleyes:

Here's my question: if somebody could show clear photographic evidence that Borja Joannides and Ann Goodpasture were clearly in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/1963, what would be your opinion?

It would be my opinion (based on other factors as well) that the CIA was deeply involved in the assassination, or at the very least or at a minimum these people knew it was going to happen and wanted to be there. I already feel that way about the guy who looks for all the world like Rip Robertson at the corner of Houston and Main (safely away from the crossfire).

Yes, that's my feeling as well. I know a guy who's working with a special photographic technique in which he feeds a computer hundreds of mug shots (and related photos), and the computer takes quantitative measurements of the face -- distances between eyes, nose, ears, mouth, hairline, chin, and such proportions.

With these measurements, the computer can scan a photograph of a person from almost any angle, no matter how small, and then match a given figure to a given mug-shot with amazing accuracy.

He doesn't want to be named at this time -- but his work on Dealey Plaza is exciting, IMHO, and could be useful. I'll ask him about Rip Robertson. Thanks, Ron, for your feedback.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Guest Mark Valenti

Oswald was not kept at the SHERIFFs he was in the DPD.

Please explain how DECKER and WISE at the Sheriffs are talking to the same people who are in jail with Oswald...

Anyone?

Tramp%20Gedney%20says%20they%20were%20in

The third officer - misidentified by Bass and Wise - was Sgt. D.V. Harkness. Harkness told researchers over the years, and in his oral history for the Sixth Floor Museum, that he and others walked the tramps through Dealey Plaza to the Sheriff's office. As we've known for the last 20+ years they were then transported to the DPD and were held there until Monday.

Guest Mark Valenti

The tramps were held for the DPD at the Sheriffs office. At some point they were moved. To quote you, you're making this too complicated. Why choose to believe in six tramps or nine tramps when it's obvious what really happened? Come on, don't try to out-Cinque Cinque.

Edited by Mark Valenti

The tramps were held for the DPD at the Sheriffs office.

Okay Mark... I guess you've dug into the evidence, read the testimonies, FBI reports, understand why the policemen in the photos are doing what they are and did everything you could to illustrate in a post why what I've offered as the Evidence for more than one set of tramps was incorrect...

Thanks for leaving no stone unturned...

:up

oh... and that all the evidence in this case is so reliable and authentic why shouldn't we believe whatever is offered up for these three dirty, smelly hobos who were in jail until the 26th.

I got a bridge if you'd like a lease option to buy?

Edited by David Josephs

The tramps were held for the DPD at the Sheriffs office.

Okay Mark... I guess you've dug into the evidence, read the testimonies, FBI reports, understand why the policemen in the photos are doing what they are and did everything you could to illustrate in a post why what I've offered as the Evidence for more than one set of tramps was incorrect...

Thanks for leaving no stone unturned...

:up

oh... and that all the evidence in this case is so reliable and authentic why shouldn't we believe whatever is offered up for these three dirty, smelly hobos who were in jail until the 26th.

I got a bridge if you'd like a lease option to buy?

Yes, Mark, why don't we just do what David Josephs has been alleged to do from time to time.

Cherry pick.

PS Good work!

PPS Sounds like he's angry at you for being so thorough.

Edited by Thomas Graves