The Education Forum

The Straus Family

There was not exactly an arms-length relationship between Trento and Corson.

" according to Corson, Harriman..."

"As Corson put it..."

" according to Corson, John..."

"Corson believes..."

That's your case. According to what Corson believed (or claimed to believe)

Great stuff again.

I have to admit, what I have isn't nearly as screwy. It's a cross I'll have to bear...

BTW, In case you didn't know... wiki cites the exact same passage as you from Trento's book.

I smell a conspiracy.

Now on the subject of this thread, if you're through with Harriman... anything?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

r

"As Corson put it..."

"Corson believes..."

That's your case.

Part of the beginning.

According to what Corson believed (or claimed to believe)

It is consistent with other evidence of Harriman's deep involvement with SE Asian affairs.

Harriman allegedly told LBJ five hours after JFK died that the US gov't's top Soviet hands were convinced to a man that the Soviets had nothing to do with it.

The top Soviet hands in 1963 were George Kennan, Charles Bohlen and...Averell Harriman.

According to his biography, Kennan spent the day in quiet mourning with Robert Openheimer down in Princeton.

Bohlen was traveling in France, where he was the American ambassador.

Harriman lied, evidently.

Makes him Person of Interest #1, in my book.

Great stuff again.

Material directly dealing with the assassination must seem alien to you, Greg.

I have to admit, what I have isn't nearly as screwy.

What is so screwy about a Skull & Bones tycoon committing geo-political crime?

Are you claiming knowledge of the case so certain you know Harriman was innocent?

It's a cross I'll have to bear...

BTW, In case you didn't know... wiki cites the exact same passage as you from Trento's book.

I smell a conspiracy.

I thought we were just killing time waiting for you to publish your next book.

r

"As Corson put it..."

"Corson believes..."

That's your case.

Part of the beginning.

According to what Corson believed (or claimed to believe)

It is consistent with other evidence of Harriman's deep involvement with SE Asian affairs.

SE Asia was his freakin' job! You don't suppose being his job to have deep involvement in SE Asia was the REASON he had deep involvement in SE Asia???

Harriman allegedly told LBJ five hours after JFK died that the US gov't's top Soviet hands were convinced to a man that the Soviets had nothing to do with it.

Here we go again... Harriman "allegedly"....

The top Soviet hands in 1963 were George Kennan, Charles Bohlen and...Averell Harriman.

According to his biography, Kennan spent the day in quiet mourning with Robert Openheimer down in Princeton.

Bohlen was traveling in France, where he was the American ambassador.

Harriman lied, evidently.

LOL Don't you mean possibly and/or allegedly lied since he only ALLEGEDLY said it to begin with?

Makes him Person of Interest #1, in my book.

Feasibly, no doubt that is your contention.

Great stuff again.

Material directly dealing with the assassination must seem alien to you, Greg.

Allegedly...

I have to admit, what I have isn't nearly as screwy.

What is so screwy about a Skull & Bones tycoon committing geo-political crime?

Are you claiming knowledge of the case so certain you know Harriman was innocent?

No. You are claiming he is guilty based on a lot of apparently untested and unverified allegations. That should be the issue.

It's a cross I'll have to bear...

I smell a conspiracy.

I thought we were just killing time waiting for you to publish your next book.

Finally you found you way to a ball park. Too bad it is one that has no relevance to anything outside of your head.

Greg, I'll start a new thread on Harriman & Laos in which I'll respond to your latest.

Harriman doesn't seem to have anything to do at all with anything you're looking at.

There were folks who chimed in on this thread wanting to know more about the Straus family...

Do tell.

For your new thread Cliff....

The man who wrote "The Wise Men" was very pro eastern establishment and complimentary of these 6 men - Harriman being one of them.

Cabot Lodge was not exactly carrying out JFK's p[olicies in Vietnam... never was.

The "Hamlet program" if you read Prouty was a CIA excuse to maintain terror and control.

Lodge lied to Diem claiming he'd be safe if he stepped down and left... he obviously wasn't.

Diem is assassinated in Vietnam after Ambassador Lodge tells him at 4:30pm local time that if he resigns he and his brother would have safe passage out of the country - Diem-Lodge last phone call http://nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB101/vn23.pdf . On November 2nd Diem does just that. Saigon radio broadcasts that Diem had committed suicide with his brother at 10:45am local time The SITUATION in Saigon. http://nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB101/vn24.pdf

(I also have the photo of an assasinated Diem but would rather not post here)

Harriman%20and%20the%20Diem%20coup_zpsvz

Edited by David Josephs

Posted Yesterday, 11:20 PM

For your new thread Cliff....

The man who wrote "The Wise Men" was very pro eastern establishment and complimentary of these 6 men - Harriman being one of them.

Cabot Lodge was not exactly carrying out JFK's p[olicies in Vietnam... never was.

The "Hamlet program" if you read Prouty was a CIA excuse to maintain terror and control.

Lodge lied to Diem claiming he'd be safe if he stepped down and left... he obviously wasn't.

Diem is assassinated in Vietnam after Ambassador Lodge tells him at 4:30pm local time that if he resigns he and his brother would have safe passage out of the country - Diem-Lodge last phone call http://www.history-m...RomanSaid_3.htm

#########################################################
NATO's Secret Armies: Operation GLADIO and Terrorism in Western Europe

http://books.google....id=VAbkogswOmEC

Ganser Daniele - ‎2005 - 336 pages

The CIA invested millions into the secret Greek army and built an entire ...
Karamessines set up the CIA headquarters in Greece located in Athens on the
fifth ... In 1962 Karamessines was forced to leave Rome amidst rumours that he
had ...
•SEE PAGE 217 background Karamessines.
########################################
•SEE also http://educationforu...?showtopic=3658 background Karamessines.

Current status: Revoked

##################

##################

>>>>>> OH WAIT FORGET IT, UNDERHILL NUTS PER FALCON AERONAUTICS, INC case closed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :news

____________________ see below

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/U%20Disk/Underhill%20Gary/Item%2004.pdf

Edited by Steven Gaal

>>>>>> OH WAIT FORGET IT, UNDERHILL NUTS PER FALCON AERONAUTICS, INC case closed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait, indeed. The writer says he is writing on behalf of Mrs Underhill and that he was a close friend of Gary Underhill, Yet you said previously that Gary Underhill was not associated with Falcon Aeronautics, Looks like he was associated with somewhere there, doesn't it?

Oh wait, indeed. The writer says he is writing on behalf of Mrs Underhill and that he was a close friend of Gary Underhill, Yet you said previously that Gary Underhill was not associated with Falcon Aeronautics, Looks like he was associated with somewhere there, doesn't it? // Parker

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The CIA Falcon man seems interested in not getting the papers of Mr. Underhill published. He claims to be a close friend and claims he is writing on the behave of Underhil's wife.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No record of mental illness I can find on Underhill

Suicide head wound on the wrong side.

No one heard shot in APT building next door.

The publisher the letter was address has gone on and printed a good amount of JFK assassination material.

The letter seems to be an attempt to suppress Underhill story.

see http://www.krusch.com/books/kennedy/Murder_In_Dealey_Plaza.pdf re Underhill

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

FOUR DAYS: The Historical Record of the Death of ...
www.amazon.com/FOUR...Kennedy/dp/B001NINIF2
\l "
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:-UTZmQofyUIJ:www.amazon.com/FOUR-DAYS-Historical-President-Kennedy/dp/B001NINIF2+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
⦁ /search?biw=1600&bih=698&q=related:www.amazon.com/FOUR-DAYS-Historical-President-Kennedy/dp/B001NINIF2+American+Heritage+Publishing+Company+jfk+assassination&tbo=1&sa=X&ei=vhsvVaqWEMuZyATvpIGQDg&ved=0CCIQHzAA
Amazon.com, Inc.
Rating: 3.8 - ‎5 reviewsFOUR DAYS: The Historical Record of the Death of President Kennedy ... Unknown Binding: 143 pages; Publisher: American Heritage Publishing Co.; 1st ...
The Death of a President, First Edition - AbeBooks
www.abebooks.com/book-search/title/...death.../first-edition/
\l "
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:wYE1Jfuhu5YJ:www.abebooks.com/book-search/title/the-death-of-a-president/first-edition/+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
AbeBooks
Published by American Heritage Publishing Co., Inc. (1964). Used First ... President JFK and I Prove Life After Death: An Autobiography. Collyer, Frank G.
The Death of a President - AbeBooks
www.abebooks.com/book-search/title/the-death-of-a.../pics/
\l "
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:-aDXguKstUwJ:www.abebooks.com/book-search/title/the-death-of-a-president/pics/+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
AbeBooks
Detailed accounts of the events surrounding the death of John F. Kennedy. . . . Bookseller .... Item Description: American Heritage Publishing Co., 1964.
The Complete Unraveling of the JFK Assassination: A Lost ...
https://books.google.com/books?isbn=0986309605
Brian T. Kelleher - 2014Reclaiming History: The Assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Norton & Company ... New York: American Heritage Publishing Company, 1967. White ...
Who's Who in the JFK Assassination: An A to Z Encyclopedia
https://books.google.com/books?isbn=0806514442
Michael Benson - 1993 - ‎HistoryFour Days: The Historical Record of the Death of President Kennedy. American Heritage Publishing Company, Inc., 1964. Photos and essays compiled by ...
Why the JFK Assassination Still Matters: The Truth for My ...
https://books.google.com/books?isbn=1604941936
Richard Buyer - 2009 - ‎HistoryNot in Your Lifetime: The Definitive Book on the JFK Assassination. New York: Marlowe ... American Heritage Publishing Co., Inc., 1964. Waldron, Lamar with ...
BIBLIOGRAPHY - The Kennedy Assassination Home Page
jfkassassination.net/russ/jfkinfo4/jfk12/bibl.htm
\l "
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:iYy2weQ5ufoJ:jfkassassination.net/russ/jfkinfo4/jfk12/bibl.htm+&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
⦁ /search?biw=1600&bih=698&q=related:jfkassassination.net/russ/jfkinfo4/jfk12/bibl.htm+American+Heritage+Publishing+Company+jfk+assassination&tbo=1&sa=X&ei=vhsvVaqWEMuZyATvpIGQDg&ved=0CD8QHzAG
American Political Assassinations; A Bibliography of Works Pub- lished 1963-1970 related to the ...... New York, American Heritage Publishing Co., 1964. 143 p.
Not in Your Lifetime: The Defining Book on the J.F.K. ...
https://books.google.com/books?isbn=1453274065
Anthony Summers - 2013 - ‎HistoryThe Defining Book on the J.F.K. Assassination Anthony Summers. Summers ... New York: American Heritage Publishing Company, 1964. Waldron, Lamar and ...
Dallas 50 Years On: The Murder of John F. Kennedy:
https://books.google.com/books?id=1KMsAwAAQBAJ
Blaine Taylor - 2014 - ‎HistoryKhrushchev Killed Kennedy by Michael H. B. Eddowes, Dallas: Self ... Death of President Kennedy, New York: UPI and American Heritage Publishing Co., 1964 ...
Four days : the historical record of the death of President ...
www.worldcat.org/title/four...the...death...kennedy/.../271405
\l "
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:WP0fDsJKDDEJ:www.worldcat.org/title/four-days-the-historical-record-of-the-death-of-president-kennedy/oclc/271405+&cd=10&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
⦁ /search?biw=1600&bih=698&q=related:www.worldcat.org/title/four-days-the-historical-record-of-the-death-of-president-kennedy/oclc/271405+American+Heritage+Publishing+Company+jfk+assassination&tbo=1&sa=X&ei=vhsvVaqWEMuZyATvpIGQDg&ved=0CEsQHzAJ
WorldCat
[united Press International,; American Heritage Publishing Company,] -- The events from the moment of President Kennedy's assassination to his burial three ...

Edited by Steven Gaal

The CIA Falcon man seems interested in not getting the papers of Mr. Underhill published. He claims to be a close friend and claims he is writing on the behave of Underhil's wife.

Yes, he does claim that. He starts his letter by saying "Mrs Underhil has asked me to write to you regarding your correspondence..."

How did Paul Ogle know about this personal correspondence between American Heritage Publishing Co and Mrs Underhill unless told about it by Mrs Underhill? Even if you concoct some scenario whereby Ogle (or some other person from, or hired by Falcon Aeronautics) stole and copied her mail, it would be far too risky when the publishing company could easily check with Mrs Underhill that she did in fact ask Ogle to write them.

Even if you concoct some scenario // PARKER

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

She didn't know all his friends. Someone called her purporting to be an old friend asking shocked about his "suicide" . ASKING THE KEY QUESTION DID HE HAVE ANY PROOF OF THESE THINGS HE HAD SAID TO HER RE JFK/DALLAS THAT UPSET HIS "OLD" FRIEND (that she didn't know about.) ??

Forgive me for asking ... are you making it alright ?? ...you know making ends meet for a widow...I know tales...(GAAL)
++++++++++++++++++++
SHE DID HAVE SOME PAPERS OF HER LATE HUSBAND.

TOTAL VACUME AS TO WHAT HAPPENED TO SAID PAPERS

++++++++++++++++++++

"OH you wrote to American Heritage Publishing Co did you ?...? about these proofs/papers you speak of..."
NOW THE LETTER HALTS FURTHER GETTING SAID PAPERS INTO PUBLIC VIEW FOR A PERIOD OF TIME.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ then

WIFE IS APPROACHED BY CIA WITH CARROT ($$) AND STICK (THREAT) inducements >> PAPERS ROUND FILED.......

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

or or or

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

THEY WERE MONITORING HER MAIL AS >YOU (Mr. Parker) < suggest }}>> FRIEND WRITES MRS UNDERHILL AND THE REPLY COMES FROM CIA FALCON (aka JM WAVE) >> see below

=

https://archive.org/stream/JfkAssassinationTheGarrisonCommission/TheGarrisonCommission_djvu.txt

It is fair to say that not much in the way of Caribbean intrigue went on in those days without the CIA, or at least CIA operatives, having a finger in it. Thus the allegations of Gary Underhill, a weapons expert and sometime CIA "unperson," may be quite plausible [RAMPARTS, June 1967]. Immediately after the assassination, a distraught Underhill told friends that a semi-autonomous CIA clique which had been profiteering in narcotics and gun-running was implicated in the assassination. Several months later, Underhill was found dead of a bullet wound in the head; although police decided it was self-inflicted, the circumstances indicated otherwise. When an old friend wrote to Underbill's widow asking about his demise, the reply came from an official of a now defunct Washington firm, Falcon Aeronautics, Inc., which smacks of having been an ad hoc CIA front. The official dismissed Underbill's allegations with the comment that they were "similar to those flights of his imagination which he had during the last year or so of his life."

Edited by Steven Gaal

Even if you concoct some scenario // PARKER

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

She didn't know all his friends. Someone called her purporting to be an old friend asking shocked about his "suicide" . ASKING THE KEY QUESTION DID HE HAVE ANY PROOF OF THESE THINGS HE HAD SAID TO HER RE JFK/DALLAS THAT UPSET HIS "OLD" FRIEND (that she didn't know about.) ??

Forgive me for asking ... are you making it alright ?? ...you know making ends meet for a widow...I know tales...(GAAL)

++++++++++++++++++++

SHE DID HAVE SOME PAPERS OF HER LATE HUSBAND.

TOTAL VACUME AS TO WHAT HAPPENED TO SAID PAPERS

++++++++++++++++++++

"OH you wrote to American Heritage Publishing Co did you ?...? about these proofs/papers you speak of..."

NOW THE LETTER HALTS FURTHER GETTING SAID PAPERS INTO PUBLIC VIEW FOR A PERIOD OF TIME.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ then

WIFE IS APPROACHED BY CIA WITH CARROT ($$) AND STICK (THREAT) inducements >> PAPERS ROUND FILED.......

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

or or or

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

THEY WERE MONITORING HER MAIL AS >YOU (Mr. Parker) < suggest }}>> FRIEND WRITES MRS UNDERHILL AND THE REPLY COMES FROM CIA FALCON (aka JM WAVE) >> see below

=

https://archive.org/stream/JfkAssassinationTheGarrisonCommission/TheGarrisonCommission_djvu.txt

It is fair to say that not much in the way of Caribbean intrigue went on in those days without the CIA, or at least CIA operatives, having a finger in it. Thus the allegations of Gary Underhill, a weapons expert and sometime CIA "unperson," may be quite plausible [RAMPARTS, June 1967]. Immediately after the assassination, a distraught Underhill told friends that a semi-autonomous CIA clique which had been profiteering in narcotics and gun-running was implicated in the assassination. Several months later, Underhill was found dead of a bullet wound in the head; although police decided it was self-inflicted, the circumstances indicated otherwise. When an old friend wrote to Underbill's widow asking about his demise, the reply came from an official of a now defunct Washington firm, Falcon Aeronautics, Inc., which smacks of having been an ad hoc CIA front. The official dismissed Underbill's allegations with the comment that they were "similar to those flights of his imagination which he had during the last year or so of his life."

Neither your speculations, nor Turner's mischaracterization of evidence are all that persuasive.

http://khmerization.blogspot.com/2015/03/jacqueline-kennedys-charm-offensive.html

The Magazine source for this article is McCall's, but a 1968 Saturday Evening Post article is much more detailed, revealing that Averell Harriman was directly involved in circumstances which lead to Jackie's trip to Cambodia. The point of this is that it is not certain that Jackie knew who was behind her husband's murder, but would she have went on a diplomatic mission to Cambodia arranged by the person responsible for his death? Harriman as JFK Conspirator might fly on the Forum, but not in the real world.

Edited by Robert Howard

The Magazine source for this article is McCall's, but a 1968 Saturday Evening Post article is much more detailed, revealing that Averell Harriman was directly involved in circumstances which lead to Jackie's trip to Cambodia. The point of this is that it is not certain that Jackie knew who was behind her husband's murder, but would she have went on a diplomatic mission to Cambodia arranged by the person responsible for his death? Harriman as JFK Conspirator might fly on the Forum, but not in the real world. // Howard

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

• Douglas Harriman Kennedy (born March 24, 1967) is the tenth child of Robert F. Kennedy and Ethel Kennedy, named in honor of W. Averell Harriman.
  • After President Kennedy's assasination, Harriman and his first wife, Marie, moved out of this house to allow their friend Jackie Kennedy to move in with her children. Jackie stayed a month before buying the house across the street. see https://www.flickr.com/photos/bootbearwdc/215469874/

Golly the POTUS had not decided yet to get rid of Diem and others (HARRIMAN) went ahead ..........like the POTUS was already dead ...HUH ? HOW POWERFUL IS THE STRAUS FAMILY !!! ?? !! ?? (GAAL)

• JACKIE was close to the Harriman's before the assassination,but in the real world elites have two faces. BELOW (GAAL)
  • like the POTUS was already dead
  • like the POTUS was already dead .>>>>> HARRIMAN
    }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} >>>>>>>>>>>>> in the real world elites have two faces
  • Bush Family - Nazi Dealings - WWII to 1951 by John Buchanan and Stacey Michael from The New Hampshire Gazette Vol. 248, No. 3, November 7, 2003

redblueline.gif }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}redblueline.gif

• After the seizures in late 1942 of five U.S. enterprises he managed on behalf of Nazi industrialist Fritz Thyssen, Prescott Bush, the grandfather of President George W. Bush, failed to divest himself of more than a dozen enemy national relationships that continued until as late as 1951, newly-discovered U.S. government documents reveal. Furthermore, the records show that Bush and his colleagues routinely attempted to conceal their activities from government investigators. Bush's partners in the secret web of Thyssen-controlled ventures included former New York Governor W. Averell Harriman and his younger brother, E. Roland Harriman. Their quarter-century of Nazi financial transactions, from 1924-1951, were conducted by the New York private banking firm, Brown Brothers Harriman. The White House did not return phone calls seeking comment. Although the additional seizures under the Trading with the Enemy Act did not take place until after the war, documents from The National Archives and Library of Congress confirm that Bush and his partners continued their Nazi dealings unabated. These activities included a financial relationship with the German city of Hanover and several industrial concerns. They went undetected by investigators until after World War Two. At the same time Bush and the Harrimans were profiting from their Nazi partnerships, W. Averell Harriman was serving as President Franklin Delano Roosevelt's personal emissary to the United Kingdom during the toughest years of the war. On October 28, 1942, the same day two key Bush-Harriman-run businesses were being seized by the U.S. government, Harriman was meeting in London with Field Marshall Smuts to discuss the war effort. Denial and Deceit While Harriman was concealing his Nazi relationships from his government colleagues, Cornelius Livense, the top executive of the interlocking German concerns held under the corporate umbrella of Union Banking Corporation (UBC), repeatedly tried to mislead investigators, and was sometimes supported in his subterfuge by Brown Brothers Harriman. All of the assets of UBC and its related businesses belonged to Thyssen-controlled enterprises, including his Bank voor Handel en Scheepvaart in Rotterdam, the documents state. Nevertheless, Livense, president of UBC, claimed to have no knowledge of such a relationship. Strangely enough, (Livense) claims he does not know the actual ownership of the company, states a government report. H.D Pennington, manager of Brown Brothers Harriman and a director of UBC for many years, also lied to investigators about the secret and well-concealed relationship with Thyssen's Dutch bank, according to the documents. Investigators later reported that the company was wholly owned by Thyssen's Dutch bank. Despite such ongoing subterfuge, U.S. investigators were able to show that a careful examination of UBC's general ledger, cash books and journals from 1919 until the present date clearly establish that the principal and practically only source of funds has been Bank voor Handel en Scheepvaart. In yet another attempt to mislead investigators, Livense said that $240,000 in banknotes in a safe deposit box at Underwriters Trust Co. in New York had been given to him by another UBC-Thyssen associate, H.J. Kouwenhoven, managing director of Thyssen's Dutch bank and a director of the August Thyssen Bank in Berlin. August Thyssen was Fritz's father. The government report shows that Livense first neglected to report the $240,000, then claimed that it had been given to him as a gift by Kouwenhoven. However, by the time Livense filed a financial disclosure with U.S. officials, he changed his story again and reported the sum as a debt rather than a cash holding. In yet another attempt to deceive the governments of both the U.S. and Canada, Livense and his partners misreported the facts about the sale of a Canadian Nazi front enterprise, La Cooperative Catholique des Consommateurs de Combustible, which imported German coal into Canada via the web of Thyssen-controlled U.S. businesses. The Canadian authorities, however, were not taken in by this maneuver; a U.S. government report states. The coal company was later seized by Canadian authorities. After the war, a total of 18 additional Brown Brothers Harriman and UBC-related client assets were seized under The Trading with the Enemy Act, including several that showed the continuation of a relationship with the Thyssen family after the initial 1942 seizures. The records also show that Bush and the Harrimans conducted business after the war with related concerns doing business in or moving assets into Switzerland, Panama, Argentina and Brazil - all critical outposts for the flight of Nazi capital after Germany's surrender in 1945. Fritz Thyssen died in Argentina in 1951. One of the final seizures, in October 1950, concerned the U.S. assets of a Nazi baroness named Theresia Maria Ida Beneditka Huberta Stanislava Martina von Schwarzenberg, who also used two shorter aliases. Brown Brothers Harriman, where Prescott Bush and the Harrimans were partners, attempted to convince government investigators that the baroness had been a victim of Nazi persecution and therefore should be allowed to maintain her assets. It appears, rather, that the subject was a member of the Nazi party, government investigators concluded. At the same time the last Brown Brothers Harriman client assets were seized, Prescott Bush announced his Senate campaign that led to his election in 1952..

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>>>>> Underhill had no history of mental illness except that provided by CIA . Underhill had discrediting information on the CIA and CIA then gave out discrediting information on Underhill.

>>>>> Underhills papers never saw the light of day with the CIA between publisher and said papers.

>>>>> Underhill predicted CIA surge drug trade. I think Underhill's story more correct than not. (GAAL)

http://www.deepblacklies.co.uk/cia_drug_trafficking.htm

If the Contra drug scandal had been the only time the CIA had been deeply entangled in narcotics trafficking, the Agency might have escaped with censure, but it wasn't. Even before the CIA was founded in 1947, its predecessor, the Office of Strategic Service (OSS) already had grimy hands. This arose from a private agreement between Allen Dulles, later to become Director of the CIA, and a group of Nazi SS thugs seeking to escape war crimes trials at the end of WW11. SS General Karl Wolff held a series of secret meetings with Dulles, who was then Swiss "Station Chief" for the OSS. The two men thrashed out an agreement - against the direct, written orders of President Roosevelt. This gave the SS group freedom from prosecution in return for agreeing to secretly work for American intelligence against the Russians in the cold war.

Since it was impossible for the OSS to fund this secret network, Dulles agreed the Nazi's would finance themselves from their vast stocks of Morphine, plundered gold and a mass of counterfeit British bank-notes. These were smuggled to Austria in the last days of the war and hidden. They were later sold on the black market and the proceeds used to finance the black SS-OSS network. The subterfuge was so successful that it would later become an irresistible method of underwriting "off-the-books" CIA black operations.

By the time the Vietnam War was in full swing, the CIA and its Vietnamese underlings were busily peddling huge amounts of Heroin from the Golden Triangle region of Southeast Asia. Historically, the French controlled the Opium trade in this part of the world. After WW11 it was agreed that members of the underworld would manage Opium smuggling on behalf of 2eme Bureau of French Military Intelligence. This was the top secret project known as Operation X, sanctioned at the highest levels. Raw opium was cultivated by the Hmong hill tribes and then trucked to Saigon. Here it was turned over to the Binh Xuyen bandits for distribution throughout the City. At this point, members of the Corsican underworld took their share of the drugs, shipping them to Marseilles and then to America. This smuggling route later became known as the "French Connection." Captain Savani of 2eme supervised the entire arrangement.

With the embarrassing defeat of the French at Dien Bien Phu in 1954, the French began to withdraw her forces from Indochina. This resulted in top CIA operative, Major General Edward Lansdale being sent to Saigon. A year earlier, during a fact finding mission to the region, Lansdale had learned of the existence of Operation X. There now ensued a power struggle between the remnants of 2eme, along with their Corsican gangsters and Lansdale's American team under the watchful eye of CIA director, Allen Dulles. Open battles were fought in the streets and Lansdale, more than once came close to death. However, the die had been cast. The French were "out" and the Americans were "in," and the Opium trade began to rapidly grow.

Years after the Vietnam War was over, the CIA remained the principal beneficiary of Heroin shipments from the Golden Triangle. This fact emerged during the latter part the 1980's by Colonel Bo Gritz. Possessing a truly remarkable daredevil record, Gritz is a legend in the Special Forces community. Sylvester Stallone modelled himself on Gritz in the gutsy Hollywood smash hit "First Blood."

Edited by Steven Gaal

http://khmerization.blogspot.com/2015/03/jacqueline-kennedys-charm-offensive.html

The Magazine source for this article is McCall's, but a 1968 Saturday Evening Post article is much more detailed, revealing that Averell Harriman was directly involved in circumstances which lead to Jackie's trip to Cambodia. The point of this is that it is not certain that Jackie knew who was behind her husband's murder, but would she have went on a diplomatic mission to Cambodia arranged by the person responsible for his death? Harriman as JFK Conspirator might fly on the Forum, but not in the real world.

I'm not saying as a fact that Harriman pushed the button on JFK.

I'm arguing that he had the motive, means and opportunity far beyond any other single individual.

if Max Holland's characterization of his meeting with LBJ is accurate, Harriman deserves to be regarded as a Person of Interest in the case

Max Holland's The Assassination Tapes, pg 57:

(quote on)

At 6:55 p.m. Johnson has a ten minute meeting with Senator J. William Fulbright

and diplomat W. Averell Harriman to discuss possible foreign involvement in the

assassination, especially in light of the two-and-a-half-year sojourn of Lee Harvey

Oswald [in Russia]...Harriman, a U.S. ambassador to Moscow during WWII, is an

experienced interpreter of Soviet machinations and offers the president the

unanimous view of the U.S. government's top Kremlinologists. None of them

believe the Soviets have a hand in the assassination, despite the Oswald association.

(quote off)

There was no meeting of top US gov't Soviet experts.

Charles Bohlen was traveling in France, George Keenan spent the day in quiet mourning with Robert Openheimer at Princeton.

Smells like treason.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

I'm not saying as a fact that Harriman pushed the button on JFK.

I'm arguing that he had the motive, means and opportunity far beyond any other single individual.

if Max Holland's characterization of his meeting with LBJ is accurate, Harriman deserves to be regarded as a Person of Interest in the case

Max Holland's The Assassination Tapes, pg 57:

(quote on)

At 6:55 p.m. Johnson has a ten minute meeting with Senator J. William Fulbright

and diplomat W. Averell Harriman to discuss possible foreign involvement in the

assassination, especially in light of the two-and-a-half-year sojourn of Lee Harvey

Oswald [in Russia]...Harriman, a U.S. ambassador to Moscow during WWII, is an

experienced interpreter of Soviet machinations and offers the president the

unanimous view of the U.S. government's top Kremlinologists. None of them

believe the Soviets have a hand in the assassination, despite the Oswald association.

(quote off)

There was no meeting of top US gov't Soviet experts.

Charles Bohlen was traveling in France, George Keenan spent the day in quiet mourning with Robert Openheimer at Princeton.

Smells like treason.

Using Max Holland as a source for anything smells like BS. You at least qualify it with your "if". But it's a big one.

You also need to qualify this "I'm arguing that he had the motive, means and opportunity far beyond any other single individual." by adding "as far as I know." Because there is indeed someone who beats on all counts.