LBJ had a double who was used the night prior to the assassination so

Lyndon could go to the Murchison house to finalize plans regarding the

murder of President Kennedy.

And I'm sure that's just some of the Assassination news around the

Internet this week.

Brought to you by

Kathy C (scandal journalist)

• 7 months later...

Basically, I am starting to believe that Robert Morningstar is correct. This man, Liggit, was the best cosmetician in the funeral business. What he had to do on Nov.22, 1963 was use J.D. Tippit's body as a substitute for Kennedy's, so as to control the autopsy; trying to make the wounds Kennedy should have had if he was shot from the front. He used his craft to make J.D. Tippit resemble Pres. Kennedy. Whatever he did, he did on Air Force Two during the flight to Wash. DC. So this was the battle between Kennedy's body and J.D. Tippit's. The body that went to the autopsy was J.D. Tippit's. The photos are J.D. Tippit's. So one thinks Kennedy's "body" was buried somewhat quickly in J.D. Tippit's grave. The assassins wanted Kennedy to look like he was struck from behind. But that final shot obviously came from the front. And the shot to the throat came from the Triple Underpass, where "cops," "Secret Service," and "FBI" must have been. Everyone else was told to get off the bridge. Also in the Bell film you get a glimpse of men on the railroad to the NW of the underpass. What were they doing there? There were several men. Why stand near railroad tracks if they wanted to see Kennedy? And there was a Spanish-looking man with a cap on, standing on the roof of a building adjacent to Kennedy's limo at a certain part of the Stemmons Freeway.

Jackie was suspicious of Greer, the driver who stopped, allowing Kennedy to be shot..

I learned today from the Ochelli Show that there was a shooter on the roof of the Records building on the SE corner. His reflection can be seen on the Z-film in frames 71, 72, and .74.

Kathy C

Basically, I am starting to believe that Robert Morningstar is correct. This man, Liggit, was the best cosmetician in the funeral business. What he had to do on Nov.22, 1963 was use J.D. Tippit's body as a substitute for Kennedy's, so as to control the autopsy; trying to make the wounds Kennedy should have had if he was shot from the front. He used his craft to make J.D. Tippit resemble Pres. Kennedy. Whatever he did, he did on Air Force Two during the flight to Wash. DC. So this was the battle between Kennedy's body and J.D. Tippit's. The body that went to the autopsy was J.D. Tippit's. The photos are J.D. Tippit's. So one thinks Kennedy's "body" was buried somewhat quickly in J.D. Tippit's grave. The assassins wanted Kennedy to look like he was struck from behind. But that final shot obviously came from the front. And the shot to the throat came from the Triple Underpass, where "cops," "Secret Service," and "FBI" must have been. Everyone else was told to get off the bridge. Also in the Bell film you get a glimpse of men on the railroad to the NW of the underpass. What were they doing there? There were several men. Why stand near railroad tracks if they wanted to see Kennedy? And there was a Spanish-looking man with a cap on, standing on the roof of a building adjacent to Kennedy's limo at a certain part of the Stemmons Freeway.

Jackie was suspicious of Greer, the driver who stopped, allowing Kennedy to be shot..

I learned today from the Ochelli Show that there was a shooter on the roof of the Records building on the SE corner. His reflection can be seen on the Z-film in frames 71, 72, and .74.

Kathy C

Interesting video,here, Kathleen.

I wonder if Tippet had a mole on his left shoulder.

• 2 weeks later...