The Education Forum

Germans and Russians and Latinos, oh MY!

http://gizadeathstar.com/2011/01/the-tentacles-of-the-nazi-octopus/

Dr Joseph Farrell:

"Headquarters of the CIA/Gehlen/Vlassov combine, staffed in the mid-fifties by 4000 full-time agents, were in Pullach, near Munich. There Gehlen danced to the tune of more than one piper, having remained in touch with the old Nazi heirarchy relocated in Latin America, whose coordinator, Otto Skorzeny, was in Spain. Skorzeny had infiltrated the Spanish intelligence agency DGS, and effectively controlled it single-handedly." (Henrik Krueger, The Great Heroin Coup: Drugs, Intelligence, and International Fascism, p. 205).

General Vlassov, let it be noted, was the Ukrainian general who led Ukrainian SS troops against the Soviet Union.

In any case, so pervasive was this Nazi penetration into American intelligence that CIA historian Carl Oglesby noted "How can a naive, trusting, democratic republic give its secrets to crime and its innermost ear to the spirit of Central European fascism and expect not to see its Constitution polluted, its traditions abused, and its consciousness of the surrounding world manipulated ultimately out of all realistic shape." (Carl Oglesby, The Yankee and Cowboy War, (Sheed, Andrews and McMeel, 1976).

It was this international "Fascista" organization that sponsored the notorious Operation Condor assassinations in South America in the 1970s. (Krueger, pp. 212-213). And it was Skorzeny, of course, who was also the nominal leader of the postwar West German efforts to aid Gamel Abdul Nasser's Egypt in the 1950s. as I outline in The Nazi International, and I strongly suspect - as I argued in LBJ and the Conspiracy to Kill Kennedy, that Oswald's sojourn in the USSR was handled by Gehlen's organization, who may very well have been behind Oswald's handler in Dallas, George De Mohrenschildt, who was also connected to the Texas oil barons, and who may have been their conduit to German intelligence.

/**/

How very interesting.

Of course, some will think this a "pack of lies", too. ;)

Thanks for the link to that site. This J Farrell seems an interesting character. A venturer into "alternative history and science".

He also posted this :

WEST GERMANY, NAZIS, THE CIA, AND RADICAL ISLAM
Posted on January 7, 2011 by Joseph P. Farrell • 8 Comments

I am reading a book right now entitled A Mosque in Munich by Ian Johnson, and have to say, I was stunned - and yet, not surprised at all - when I read the following passage:

"In 1956, Gerhard Von Mende received a memo from Theodor Oberlaender, head of the West German refugee ministry, outlining an important national goal, one that required help from an unlikely source: Munich's Muslims. West Germany was home to thousands of emigres, Oberlaender wrote, but many had been recruited by foreign intelligence groups such as Amcomlib. This could not be allowed to continue, he said, because West Germany needed these same Muslims. One day soon Communism would fall, and they would return home to be future leaders of their home lands. There, they would help achieve West Germany's supreme foreign policy goal: reunification with East Germany and the recovery of vast stretches of German land lost to Poland and the Soviet Union after the war." (Ian Johnson, A Mosque in Munich, p. 91, emphasis added).

This literally leaped off the page at me to such a degree that I literally trembled when I read it, and had to close the book and set it down. Amcomlib was the CIA front organization that ran Radio Free Europe, and Radio Liberty, beaming radio broadcasts into Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union respectively. Both were primary propaganda tools during the Cold War. So note carefully the first point: West Germany was concerned to wrest control over the emigre Muslims away from Amcomlib, for whom many of them worked, and return them to German control.

I say "return them to German control" because many of these people had fought with the Wehrmacht in specially organized Muslim units. The units were deployed on the Eastern Front, and were part of a German effort to employ the sizaeble Muslim minorities in Stalin's Russia in an attempt to weaken and eventually crack the Soviet Union apart. Leading this effort was the Nazi Muslim scholar, Gerhardt von Mende, a principal player in the Nazi "Ostministerium," the branch of government running these efforts.

What interests me, and it should interest you, is the fact I detailed in The Nazi International, namely, that the Nazi contact with radical Islam began before the war and continued through it, and that there was a considerable hand of Nazi influence in the organization of the "international terrorists' summit" in Nationalist Spain that occurred three decades after the war, a summit "chaired" by Hitler's "favorite commando," SS colonel Otto Skorzeny, whom, you'll recall, was married to the daughter of Hitler's Reichsbank president, Hjalmar Schacht, who in turn ended up working for Aristotle Onassis (another player in this sordid story, but, alas, that's an altogether different story). Skorzeny, and other SS officers and former Wehrmacht officers were in turn part of the West German contingent sent to Egypt in the aftermath of Nasser's coup against King Farouk, ostensibly under the auspices of the CIA. There, ties between Nazism and radical elements of Islam, represented by the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem Al Husseini and his cousin, Yassir Arafat, were cemented.

And what do we have at the end of this process? Why, we have a reunified Germany (which, it will be recalled, had considerable "help" from "extreme right wing elements" in the former East Germany that were clearly being coordinated from Chancellor Kohl's government in Bonn), and we have of course the crackup of the former Soviet Union and the establishment of several Muslim states in central Asia, and ongoing problems between Russian and Muslim elements in Chechnya.

It does make one wonder... what dots need to be connected between 1956 and A Mosque in Munich, and modern events. Whatever dots there may be hidden away in the classified files of the CIA and, for that matter, the German Federal Archives, my bet is, they're not good....

Which may relate to a search by me for an incomplete article:

http://www.wikileaksparty.org.au/mit-and-cia-stir-up-ukraine-on-eus-behalf/

MİT and CIA Stir Up Ukraine on EU’s Behalf

March 1, 2014 — Leave a comment

According to news of Egalite et Rèconcillation and Russian press, Turkish intelligence MİT linked to PM Erdoğan sent jihadist Crimean Tatars fighting in Syria to Ukraine on a Turkish Airways flight on the 22 November.

artical-image

According to news appearing in the French, Ukrainian and Russian press, Turkish Intelligence has a finger in the ongoing pro-EU protests in Ukraine. News stories from these three nations have claimed that the governmental intelligence organization of Turkey, the National Intelligence Organization (MİT) organized the transfer of separatist, jihadist Tatars trained in Turkey to the Ukraine. According to French news site Egalite et Réconciliation, dozens of Crimean Tatar Jihadists were extracted from Syria by the MİT and transferred to Ukraine via Turkey on an İstanbul-Sevastopol flight of Turkish Airlines on the 22 November. According to information based on sources from the Security Service of Ukraine, (SBU), Crimean Tatars who attended the protests in Ukraine’s capital Kiev on November 21 were charged with establishing the security of the square. The Crimean security staff who obtained the support of separatist “Azatlık” movement operating in Russian city of Kazan received political support from Nail Nabiullin, the current president of Tatar Youth League in Azatlık.

Yesterday in Damascus, today in Kiev

According to a Russian news site, Svobodnaya Pressa, jihadist Tatars are being sent to Kiev in groups consisting of 15-20 militants, after being trained at the camps in Crimea and western Ukraine. The militants who went to Kiev to protect pro-EU protesters were the most highly trained of those who went to Ukraine after giving a break to the attacks they perform against pro-Assad forces in Syria through Turkey. According to the news sources, the last attack carried out by this unit was the killing of 10 doctors who refused to cooperate with militants in the Christian town Deir Attieh. The first statement concerning the jihadist Crimeans made by the Crimean Council of Cossacks and Ukrainian Intelligence confirmed the information immediately after the statement of Cossacks. According to Svobodnaya Pressa’s news based on the Mufti of Crimean Muslims, jihadist Tatars who protect pro-EU protesters in Ukraine are the members of an international pan-Islamic, jihadist political organisation, Hizb ut-Tahrir.

Pro-EU action in Sevastopol

According to the news covered by Liana Menumerova from the Crimean News Agency (QHA) on November 26, thousands of Crimean Tatars asked for permission from the regional Tatarian Administration to attend the protests in Kiev. According to a statement made by the Foreign Relations Officer of the Crimean Council, Ali Hamsin, Tatari people asked for a representative from the regional assembly and they demanded to raise Crimean flag in Kiev representatively. Hamsin said they welcomed the initiative of the people and they agreed that this initiative indicated a high level of democracy in terms of society. Read more…..
http://www.aydinlikdaily.com/M%C4%B0T-and-CIA-Stir-Up-Ukraine-on-EU%E2%80%99s-Behalf-1555[unfortunately more does not exist. The article is referenced in various other places but the full article seems to have disappeared. Note it references events of september 2013.]

A wicked web?

So, going from early 20'th century to todays hotspots is an intriguing thread that tenuously joins two peoples struggle for freedom from the empire and against fascism. The people of Donbass and the Kurds., always with subversive groupings like the cia trying to steer events.

Wow

Thanks for the link to that site. This J Farrell seems an interesting character. A venturer into "alternative history and science".

He also posted this :

WEST GERMANY, NAZIS, THE CIA, AND RADICAL ISLAM

Posted on January 7, 2011 by Joseph P. Farrell • 8 Comments

I am reading a book right now entitled A Mosque in Munich by Ian Johnson, and have to say, I was stunned - and yet, not surprised at all - when I read the following passage:

"In 1956, Gerhard Von Mende received a memo from Theodor Oberlaender, head of the West German refugee ministry, outlining an important national goal, one that required help from an unlikely source: Munich's Muslims. West Germany was home to thousands of emigres, Oberlaender wrote, but many had been recruited by foreign intelligence groups such as Amcomlib. This could not be allowed to continue, he said, because West Germany needed these same Muslims. One day soon Communism would fall, and they would return home to be future leaders of their home lands. There, they would help achieve West Germany's supreme foreign policy goal: reunification with East Germany and the recovery of vast stretches of German land lost to Poland and the Soviet Union after the war." (Ian Johnson, A Mosque in Munich, p. 91, emphasis added).

This literally leaped off the page at me to such a degree that I literally trembled when I read it, and had to close the book and set it down. Amcomlib was the CIA front organization that ran Radio Free Europe, and Radio Liberty, beaming radio broadcasts into Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union respectively. Both were primary propaganda tools during the Cold War. So note carefully the first point: West Germany was concerned to wrest control over the emigre Muslims away from Amcomlib, for whom many of them worked, and return them to German control.

I say "return them to German control" because many of these people had fought with the Wehrmacht in specially organized Muslim units. The units were deployed on the Eastern Front, and were part of a German effort to employ the sizaeble Muslim minorities in Stalin's Russia in an attempt to weaken and eventually crack the Soviet Union apart. Leading this effort was the Nazi Muslim scholar, Gerhardt von Mende, a principal player in the Nazi "Ostministerium," the branch of government running these efforts.

What interests me, and it should interest you, is the fact I detailed in The Nazi International, namely, that the Nazi contact with radical Islam began before the war and continued through it, and that there was a considerable hand of Nazi influence in the organization of the "international terrorists' summit" in Nationalist Spain that occurred three decades after the war, a summit "chaired" by Hitler's "favorite commando," SS colonel Otto Skorzeny, whom, you'll recall, was married to the daughter of Hitler's Reichsbank president, Hjalmar Schacht, who in turn ended up working for Aristotle Onassis (another player in this sordid story, but, alas, that's an altogether different story). Skorzeny, and other SS officers and former Wehrmacht officers were in turn part of the West German contingent sent to Egypt in the aftermath of Nasser's coup against King Farouk, ostensibly under the auspices of the CIA. There, ties between Nazism and radical elements of Islam, represented by the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem Al Husseini and his cousin, Yassir Arafat, were cemented.

And what do we have at the end of this process? Why, we have a reunified Germany (which, it will be recalled, had considerable "help" from "extreme right wing elements" in the former East Germany that were clearly being coordinated from Chancellor Kohl's government in Bonn), and we have of course the crackup of the former Soviet Union and the establishment of several Muslim states in central Asia, and ongoing problems between Russian and Muslim elements in Chechnya.

It does make one wonder... what dots need to be connected between 1956 and A Mosque in Munich, and modern events. Whatever dots there may be hidden away in the classified files of the CIA and, for that matter, the German Federal Archives, my bet is, they're not good....

Which may relate to a search by me for an incomplete article:

http://www.wikileaksparty.org.au/mit-and-cia-stir-up-ukraine-on-eus-behalf/

MİT and CIA Stir Up Ukraine on EU’s Behalf

March 1, 2014 — Leave a comment

According to news of Egalite et Rèconcillation and Russian press, Turkish intelligence MİT linked to PM Erdoğan sent jihadist Crimean Tatars fighting in Syria to Ukraine on a Turkish Airways flight on the 22 November.

artical-image

According to news appearing in the French, Ukrainian and Russian press, Turkish Intelligence has a finger in the ongoing pro-EU protests in Ukraine. News stories from these three nations have claimed that the governmental intelligence organization of Turkey, the National Intelligence Organization (MİT) organized the transfer of separatist, jihadist Tatars trained in Turkey to the Ukraine. According to French news site Egalite et Réconciliation, dozens of Crimean Tatar Jihadists were extracted from Syria by the MİT and transferred to Ukraine via Turkey on an İstanbul-Sevastopol flight of Turkish Airlines on the 22 November. According to information based on sources from the Security Service of Ukraine, (SBU), Crimean Tatars who attended the protests in Ukraine’s capital Kiev on November 21 were charged with establishing the security of the square. The Crimean security staff who obtained the support of separatist “Azatlık” movement operating in Russian city of Kazan received political support from Nail Nabiullin, the current president of Tatar Youth League in Azatlık.

Yesterday in Damascus, today in Kiev

According to a Russian news site, Svobodnaya Pressa, jihadist Tatars are being sent to Kiev in groups consisting of 15-20 militants, after being trained at the camps in Crimea and western Ukraine. The militants who went to Kiev to protect pro-EU protesters were the most highly trained of those who went to Ukraine after giving a break to the attacks they perform against pro-Assad forces in Syria through Turkey. According to the news sources, the last attack carried out by this unit was the killing of 10 doctors who refused to cooperate with militants in the Christian town Deir Attieh. The first statement concerning the jihadist Crimeans made by the Crimean Council of Cossacks and Ukrainian Intelligence confirmed the information immediately after the statement of Cossacks. According to Svobodnaya Pressa’s news based on the Mufti of Crimean Muslims, jihadist Tatars who protect pro-EU protesters in Ukraine are the members of an international pan-Islamic, jihadist political organisation, Hizb ut-Tahrir.

Pro-EU action in Sevastopol

According to the news covered by Liana Menumerova from the Crimean News Agency (QHA) on November 26, thousands of Crimean Tatars asked for permission from the regional Tatarian Administration to attend the protests in Kiev. According to a statement made by the Foreign Relations Officer of the Crimean Council, Ali Hamsin, Tatari people asked for a representative from the regional assembly and they demanded to raise Crimean flag in Kiev representatively. Hamsin said they welcomed the initiative of the people and they agreed that this initiative indicated a high level of democracy in terms of society. Read more…..

http://www.aydinlikdaily.com/M%C4%B0T-and-CIA-Stir-Up-Ukraine-on-EU%E2%80%99s-Behalf-1555[unfortunately more does not exist. The article is referenced in various other places but the full article seems to have disappeared. Note it references events of september 2013.]

A wicked web?

So, going from early 20'th century to todays hotspots is an intriguing thread that tenuously joins two peoples struggle for freedom from the empire and against fascism. The people of Donbass and the Kurds., always with subversive groupings like the cia trying to steer events.

I had to write "wow" last night cause i was on my phone, which i pretty much refuse to use as a typewriter. but i wanted to point out a couple of things relative i came across in Bartholomew's Rambler paper (i think i found it in the box.com link with the hard-to-find literature somewhere in this forum). Note both Radio Free Europe and MIT "CENIS" - (I'm not at all familiar with this aspect of the 'whole thing', the European angle, and not really that interested except as it connects these "Americans" in Texas and Washington):

"C.D. Jackson, former president of the CIA's National Committee for a Free Europe (NCFE), and friend of Allen Dulles, had worked closely with Walt Rostow. Among other things they co-authored Eisenhower's "Chance for Peace" address of April 16, 1953, which was "the opening gun of the post-Stalin phase of the Cold War." It is noteworthy here that the NCFE's most important operation was Radio Free Europe.45 Jackson's connection, through Radio Free Europe, Henry Luce, and Allen Dulles, to the Paines and therefore possibly to Oswald and the Rambler will be discussed further in this paper.

In 1951 Rostow "helped launch" CENIS46 with backing from his former OSS buddies now in the CIA. It is a think tank and well known CIA front that defended communist ideology while admitting to its industry benefactors that it was actually fighting communism.47 For ten years at CENIS, Rostow worked closely with Isaacs. Warren Commission Document 942 says that it had been alleged that Marilyn Dorothea Murret (Oswald's cousin) was linked in some manner with the apparatus of Professor Harold Isaacs. And Warren Commission Document 1080 (CD 1080), an FBI report entitled "Marilyn Dorothea Murret," is entirely about Isaacs' background and contains no mention of Murret. This document describes Isaacs as a disillusioned leftist intellectual who had become a professional anti-communist -- which also reveals the true nature of the secret goals of CENIS. This report had been classified by the Warren Commission as a withheld file open only to the federal government and the Commission. It would probably still be secret if an assassination researcher had not discovered it misfiled in the National Archives in the mid-1970s.48"

Hope you don't mind some speculations, Glenn. It is your topic and only need say otherwise. I suspect I'm about to drift off topic here.

Meanwhile:

There are a couple of things in the OP post that got me thinking and led me to this: [not only about the CIA-MiA- Kurd, Ukraine matter]

This: "West Germany was home to thousands of emigres, Oberlaender wrote, but many had been recruited by foreign intelligence groups such as Amcomlib. This could not be allowed to continue, he said, because West Germany needed these same Muslims. One day soon Communism would fall, and they would return home to be future leaders of their home lands. There, they would help achieve West Germany's supreme foreign policy goal: reunification with East Germany and the recovery of vast stretches of German land lost to Poland and the Soviet Union after the war." (Ian Johnson, A Mosque in Munich, p. 91, emphasis added).

I say "return them to German control" because many of these people had fought with the Wehrmacht in specially organized Muslim units. The units were deployed on the Eastern Front, and were part of a German effort to employ the sizaeble Muslim minorities in Stalin's Russia in an attempt to weaken and eventually crack the Soviet Union apart. Leading this effort was the Nazi Muslim scholar, Gerhardt von Mende, a principal player in the Nazi "Ostministerium," the branch of government running these efforts."

Which leads me to Ewald Peters. (pal of US SS, head of west german security, deep entry nazi ex einsatzgruppen eastern front, minsk area, suicided jan '64 after being unmasked by east german nazi hunters, visited lbj ranch dec 63)

The best motive for the west German nazis seemed to me to be a general international effort of white supremacy and at a time when the US was seriously under JFK about to change race relations which would have important economic ramifications throughout the south, not least to sharecroppers, european nazis had a common goal with us nazis. Here, however, is presented what seems to me a more important motive, an anti communist cold war drive to unify germany and I think that to Ewald and co would have been paramount and whatever support they can get from us fascists in the south need not have that as a focus, ie a truly international effort. This makes DeGaulles comments aboout the OAS in Algeria make more sense to me.

edit typos

Edited by John Dolva

http://gizadeathstar.com/2011/01/the-tentacles-of-the-nazi-octopus/

Dr Joseph Farrell:

"Headquarters of the CIA/Gehlen/Vlassov combine, staffed in the mid-fifties by 4000 full-time agents, were in Pullach, near Munich. There Gehlen danced to the tune of more than one piper, having remained in touch with the old Nazi heirarchy relocated in Latin America, whose coordinator, Otto Skorzeny, was in Spain. Skorzeny had infiltrated the Spanish intelligence agency DGS, and effectively controlled it single-handedly." (Henrik Krueger, The Great Heroin Coup: Drugs, Intelligence, and International Fascism, p. 205).

General Vlassov, let it be noted, was the Ukrainian general who led Ukrainian SS troops against the Soviet Union.

In any case, so pervasive was this Nazi penetration into American intelligence that CIA historian Carl Oglesby noted "How can a naive, trusting, democratic republic give its secrets to crime and its innermost ear to the spirit of Central European fascism and expect not to see its Constitution polluted, its traditions abused, and its consciousness of the surrounding world manipulated ultimately out of all realistic shape." (Carl Oglesby, The Yankee and Cowboy War, (Sheed, Andrews and McMeel, 1976).

/**/

How very interesting.

Of course, some will think this a "pack of lies", too. ;)

A little mistake present. General Vlassov was not the Ukrainian general - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrey_Vlasov