The Education Forum

Dr. Charles Crenshaw Interview

Crenshaw is a powerful witness. On 11-22-63, he was a third-year resident who had seen hundreds of gunshot wounds. Unlike Humes and Boswell, who were anatomic pathologists unfamiliar with gunshot wounds, Crenshaw was an expert in gunshot wounds. In my experience, expert lawyers can assess very quickly and accurately the most complex documents and transactions if the documents and transactions are within the lawyer's expertise. Same goes for expert physicians, I imagine.

Assuming what I imagine is correct, the only ways to deny the weight of Crenshaw's opinion is [a] to ignore it, argue that Crenshaw was mistaken for some reason, or [c] to attack Crenshaw's credibility (honesty). I have to believe Crenshaw was not mistaken; he was observing at close range wounds caused by bullets, a type of wound with which he was familiar and expert. I don't have reason to believe Crenshaw is dissembling. He came forward at the end of his professional career, when his career could not be damaged or ruined; and surely he made more money as a physician than he made as a JFK assassination author.

Crenshaw alone IMO is sufficient reason to ROKC.

yes, but i'm afraid, Jon, that by using the word "imagine" twice in your comments you've nullified the good logic and made yourself a target for the LN fusillade. Prepare to dive.

Glenn,

I'm a student with an open mind. At least when it comes to the JFK killing.

In my regular life, I'm a published tax lawyer with a background in math, physics, and engineering. On any of the topics in which I've been educated or trained, I'll stand up to opposition. With reason.

As to the JFK killing, I'm an amateur. Except in one respect. I was trained at DLI for 47 weeks in a Southeast Asian Language, trained as a counterintelligence officer at Fort Huachuca, and served as an intelligence officer officer in Viet Nam. From this experience, I claim knowledge others who lack such experience don't have.

i hope you didn't misunderstand me - i was making fun of the Lone Nutters who will overlook your good logic and attack based on your use of the word imagine. as it is that they have no real argument.

i'm on your side. esp. now that you've clarified Crenshaw's credibility for me.

have no idea what DLI is, so i don't know what your experience is, or expertise. i am new to this board, and am still feeling out who's credible and who's not (although one or two made themselves apparent pretty quickly...) you seem to be one of the credible (read: level headed) ones. tell me what DLI is so i can be properly impressed...? feel free to PM me so we don't get too far down the rabbithole.

the fact that you've learned an asian language is impressive enough. ;)

glenn

oh, and what is ROKC?

Edited by Glenn Nall

I'll bet you ten dollars (US) that DVP argues all three options before this thread is another week old.

that's one way to skin a cat. or keep one quiet... for a week or so, anyway

oh good, thanks ...