The Education Forum

Dr. Charles Crenshaw Interview

He's totally credible in my opinion. Let's not forget the JAMA lawsuit which was also settled in his favor. A brave good man who finally told his true story. I read his book a long time ago and thought it was explosive.

Dawn

FWIW: I don't engage with those who try to bait me. In the last 24 hours Greg Parker and now this guy here. I READ Harvey and Lee. It was years ago that I made that comment. And AM not interested in reading the links Greg provided or reading his forum. And I don't give a rat's ass if somebody does not believe that Mike Hogan wrote me. I am not a xxxx. So throw your knives, I will not respond in kind. Or at all. Sorry.

I've lost you, Greg. The "bump" was to bring the thread back to the first page. How am I provoking anyone?

(You're making a joke, right, Greg?)

i wondered what he meant, too. Surely he knows what a "bump" is...?

Greg's sharp, a bit ornery, though.

i wonder why a forum like this brings out people's personalities instead of, ideally, just knowledge and opinion - oh - never mind...

for the record, everyone, a "bump" is just a means of keeping a thread in front to invite more commentary. hardly provocative.

I've lost you, Greg. The "bump" was to bring the thread back to the first page. How am I provoking anyone?

(You're making a joke, right, Greg?)

Harassment is no laughing matter, Bob. It's not how you meant what you did/said that matters. It is only the perception of the harassee that matters. Ask a loyer.

I am certain however, that Dawn would settle for an apology and a promise not to "bump" again within a 2 mile radius of any of her outpourings of wisdom.

This guy here?

No good acting all innocent now, Bob. That "bump" was a provocation. You know it. Dawn knows it. And everyone reading this thread knows it.

I simply wanted to comment on Dr Crenshaw. It was not a "provocation". The stuff I added after that was in reference to a different thread, Bernie's comments. I am not the one posting "bump". But I was glad it was bumped as Dr Crenshaw is someone worth listening to.

Bob, you sly dog. How did you manage to make Bernie your patsy on this?

I have irrefutable evidence that Bernie was not even here!

Admit it. You were the 6th floor bumper and you had no confederates!

Bob and Bernie (aka... B & B ) have been manipulated since childhood, guided by unseen hands, grew up to be almost identical (except Bob's sloping shoulders and Bernie's film idol looks!) and then cleverly used to have Bob frame Bernie for a bump he never even knew of.

Must dash, I'm busy collecting some garbage...

Edited by Bernie Laverick

Bernie & Greg

I think we have the beginnings of a lovely conspiracy theory here.

(how come Bernie gets the film idol good looks?)

Bernie & Greg

I think we have the beginnings of a lovely conspiracy theory here.

(how come Bernie gets the film idol good looks?)

We don't write the scripts, Bob. We just play the parts handed to us.

And don't think I didn't notice you've been "bumping" behind Dawn's back right under her nose in other threads.