The Education Forum

What happened to Fetzer?!?!?

I don't understand the "staged event" angle used in these claims of false flag operations. Cold-blooded or psychopathic government operatives are perfectly capable of shooting 20 children and teachers in a schoolhouse or 9 people in a churchhouse using a "lone nut" or patsy (just like they're perfectly capable of killing a planeload of innocent people to rub out one particular person). Why in the world would they go to the unbelievably complicated trouble of faking the deaths?

They wouldn't, which is why the stuff Jones and Fetzer are putting out is so crazy. I do believe a lot of terrible things about the powers that be but I don't think the Sandy Hook shooter was a "Patsy" nor was the church shooter. In my opinion.

well, this is Certainly one of my least familiarized subjects. What is the idea behind a "staged event"? what in the world would the govt., any oligarchy, hope to accomplish by something like this?

what do they say the motive would be behind faking Sandy Hook or actually causing 9/ internally?

regarding the report of BBC reporting 9/11 early - I remember one of the very first things i ever read about the JFK conspiracy being that some newspapers in Australia had actually printed the news predated to some extent or the other - by a few hours or something.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do they say the motive would be behind faking Sandy Hook or actually causing 9/ internally?

The motive behind Sandy Hook would be gun control. Every time there's a lone-nut mass shooting, politicians yell "Gun control!"

The motive behind 9/11 would be exactly what it was: the neocons' desired "new Pearl Harbor."

1 - so the idea is that they'd kill a bunch of people in the name of preventing bunches of people getting killed. hhmmm...

2 - this ... (with lots of REAL hesitation) ... "almost" ... ... ... sounds conceivable; i won't believe that our a faction of our government - or the power elite MIComplex - would resort to that. god.

1 - so the idea is that they'd kill a bunch of people in the name of preventing bunches of people getting killed. hhmmm...

No, the motive of such animals would not be to prevent people from getting killed. The motive would be to disarm the populace by any means necessary.

Whatever the thoughts are on fetzer's other work, a brief look at his work and conclusions on jfk is staggering. He has done a huge amount of work and has been willing to go where many will not, in light of more recent evidence, namely that lbj and Texas oilmen used cia hit teams and planners to overthrow the govt.

wow. i agree - it DID seem to me that this guy has done a LOT of work. The LBJ, HLHunt, Murchison group, et al, seems to be more in line with what I'm thinking - not convinced of, just thinking.

"overthrow the government"? that part is new to me, but - wow. certainly not impossible to think of LBJ, that's for sure.

Perhaps every single incident is a false flag intervention - then again if the hidden government is so all powerful, and since only people like Jim can reveal it all - why do they feel compelled to keep doing such things? Or do they have to spin a few authors and internet gurus out to reveal it to everyone just to show how powerful and obsessive they are....certainly something to ponder.

And why do they continue to allow us to express our opinions?

Those clever devils.

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

A domestic coup by LBJ w/CIA, MI, TX oil.

MI = Military Industrial complex?

yes, i can see this. It falls in line with Carl Oglesby's Yankee/Cowboy theory, which is one of the books i was weaned on.

and now i'm going slowly through R Bartholomew's UT stuff - and THAT circle of shiny people - Dulles, Paines, et al. (the Cubans and Sturgis, Loran Hall...), I'm thinking that this flows pretty well with LBJ's interests.

it's a blast working through all this.

yes, i can see this. It falls in line with Carl Oglesby's Yankee/Cowboy theory, which is one of the books i was weaned on.

and now i'm going slowly through R Bartholomew's UT stuff - and THAT circle of shiny people - Dulles, Paines, et al. (the Cubans and Sturgis, Loran Hall...), I'm thinking that this flows pretty well with LBJ's interests.

Wow, Oglesby is quite the place to start one's study. Count yourself very lucky to have found this wonderful book. Carl was my very first conspiracy friend (1973) and we remained very close until his sad death in 2011. My copy of his book is falling apart but I will never part with it. (lots of mushy stuff written on the inside makes it extra special). It really connected a lot of dots and is beautifully written. Carl was the only person I have ever known who actually spoke the same way he wrote: with brilliance and elegance. It's still hard for me to believe I can't just pick up the phone and discuss the state of the case, or our kids, or today's marriage equality decision.

And Richard B was my first Austin conspiracy friend. His manuscript is full of info but needs a road map to keep all of the names straight. I have not read it in a very long time. Sad that the Rambler is lost, just in case it did have a connection. All the stuff in the backseat certainly suggests some connection to 11/22/63, even if not Ruth Paine's car. And who- and why- ripped out all the pages at the Liab? This case has more mystery than any novel could ever contrive. You can literally lose decades of your life studying it.

Dawn

Wow, Oglesby is quite the place to start one's study. Count yourself very lucky to have found this wonderful book. Carl was my very first conspiracy friend (1973) and we remained very close until his sad death in 2011. My copy of his book is falling apart but I will never part with it. (lots of mushy stuff written on the inside makes it extra special). It really connected a lot of dots and is beautifully written. Carl was the only person I have ever known who actually spoke the same way he wrote: with brilliance and elegance. It's still hard for me to believe I can't just pick up the phone and discuss the state of the case, or our kids, or today's marriage equality decision.

And Richard B was my first Austin conspiracy friend. His manuscript is full of info but needs a road map to keep all of the names straight. I have not read it in a very long time. Sad that the Rambler is lost, just in case it did have a connection. All the stuff in the backseat certainly suggests some connection to 11/22/63, even if not Ruth Paine's car. And who- and why- ripped out all the pages at the Liab? This case has more mystery than any novel could ever contrive. You can literally lose decades of your life studying it.

Dawn

Dawn, I'm so glad you you responded - I remember that I had seen in another thread that someone here knew Carl personally, and I've been dying to remember who it was (without coming out and asking).

I've sent you a PM if you don't mind, as I left topic a bit in my ramblings of Carl Oglesby. ---

Dawn

Dawn, I'm so glad you you responded - I remember that I had seen in another thread that someone here knew Carl personally, and I've been dying to remember who it was (without coming out and asking).

I've sent you a PM if you don't mind, as I left topic a bit in my ramblings of Carl Oglesby. ---

Darn: Not sure what the deal is with the PM system here but did not receive one from you. My email address is dmeredith@austin.rr.com. Can you resend. Thanx. Always happy to chat about Carl. Yankee/Cowboy got posted here- the first several chapters- via he and I am John Simkin for scanning it many years ago, 06 I believe.

Dawn

wonder if that's on YouTube - I'll look for it. Let me know if you come across anything like that, please Vince?

regarding the report of BBC reporting 9/11 early - I remember one of the very first things i ever read about the JFK conspiracy being that some newspapers in Australia had actually printed the news predated to some extent or the other - by a few hours or something.

Willing to be corrected but I think that was a misunderstanding regarding the international date line / time zones. For example, as I write this it is 9.03PM on Saturday 27 June 2015. At the same instant in Washington DC it is 7.03AM on the same day.