The Education Forum

Will Fritz 2002 book, "The Kennedy Mutiny"

Paul, you keep posting excerpts from a book whose author is unknown, whose primary or original sources are unknown and whose only cites are to other JFK conspiracy books - as you noted. Plus the true author is apparently using the name of a real, historical person - which seems to be a rather serious problem unless you have found something to suggest it is not a serious misrepresentation. Correct me if I overstated the above but what have you found that suggests the book or the excerpts you are posting is anything other than some unknown writer's speculation?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul, you keep posting excerpts from a book whose author is unknown, whose primary or original sources are unknown and whose only cites are to other JFK conspiracy books - as you noted.

Plus the true author is apparently using the name of a real, historical person - which seems to be a rather serious problem unless you have found something to suggest it is not a serious misrepresentation.

Correct me if I overstated the above but what have you found that suggests the book or the excerpts you are posting is anything other than some unknown writer's speculation?

All correct observations, Larry, and all good questions.

What I find interesting in this bizarre writing by "Will Fritz" -- and possibly important -- is this fairly early confirmation by somebody other than myself of the five key points of my own theory, namely:

1. General Edwin Walker was the mastermind of the JFK assassination

2. General Edwin Walker manipulated Lee Harvey Oswald for most of 1963

3. General Edwin Walker worked closely with the NOLA Team that Jim Garrison exposed in 1968

4. General Edwin Walker hoped that this dramatic attempt on the life of JFK would spur the USA to invade Cuba and topple Fidel Castro

5. General Edwin Walker had confederates inside Dallas City Hall, including FBI Agent James Hosty and SS Agent Forrest Sorrels.

Until just this month, I believe I have been mostly (if not entirely) alone on this FORUM since 2010 trying to convince anybody that my theory has merit.

This month -- suddenly, and out of the blue -- Gayle Nix Jackson told me about, THE KENNEDY MUTINY, which I had never heard of before, and which, evidently, almost nobody here has heard of before.

I am very serious now, in my project of finding out who this author is, and what his actual sources were.

This 2002 publication, by the way, is a one-volume digest of a two-volume set -- which I have never seen, and which nobody here has ever seen (to the best of my knowledge).

This means that the original, two-volume set was written earlier than 2002.

The reason I want to get to the bottom of this is because I think the Edwin Walker theory has merit, and evidently so did the writer who called himself "Will Fritz".

Finally -- I have two reasons for posting pages from this book: (1) to clarify the differences between this theory and my own theory; and (2) to try to draw out the author or somebody who knows this author, for further clarification about the sources.

We don't know the source yet -- but my current hypothesis is that this writer elaborated upon an earlier manuscript about Edwin Walker that might (just might) lead us back to the original, Captain Will Fritz (1895-1984).

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Paul, if I'm not mistaken, isn't the thesis of the book that Angleton was ultimately the mastermind of the assassination and in a sense, manipulated Walker to come up with the fake assassination attempt in the first place? Once Walker and his confederates came up with the details and manipulated Oswald into the fake plot, Angleton stepped in and really had Kennedy killed?

Hi Paul and all,

So sorry it took me awhile to comment on this thread. I know a man who has the book but he's on the other side of the world and found it at a half-price book store type place. Maybe that's where we should look. There's a phone number on the inside, but it seems to be a number for a law firm that collects debts. I haven't spoken to anyone there have you Paul? Another book that I found, and I seriously don't know how I made it through reading it, is the one mentioned by the LaFontaines..."Kennedy Ripples"....good grief! I have spoken with the son of the author who tells me it's absolutely true but written as fiction because of the "embellishments"...The thing is, the only embellishments are in the love story between Father Machann, Sylvia Odio and the author Marianne Sullivan. She DOES touch on Walker in the story, but only for a moment. She says DPD officer George Butler was a rapist. She says Sylvia Odio was a woman of questionable sexual character...it's just a horrible book, not only in style, but in every other way as well and her only "evidence" is WC exhibits and a few pictures of the Father she called "Michael".

Speaking of this "will Fritz" pseudonym...I don't believe he's the only writer to accuse Walker and the JBS...didn't John Belivaqua? I have his book as well and need to check to see.

It is quite the mystery as to who wrote the book and why. It seems more opinion than fact because of the lack of citations. But isn't that the case with many writers?

Gayle

Paul, if I'm not mistaken, isn't the thesis of the book that Angleton was ultimately the mastermind of the assassination and in a sense, manipulated Walker to come up with the fake assassination attempt in the first place? Once Walker and his confederates came up with the details and manipulated Oswald into the fake plot, Angleton stepped in and really had Kennedy killed?

It's a fair question, Brian, because what "Will Fritz" actually says is that General Walker was the mastermind of a "Simulated Assassination" in Dealey Plaza -- and he combines many accounts from the known JFK literature to make his point.

Then -- as you note -- "Will Fritz" adds that CIA Chief James Jesus Angleton "hijacked" Walker's plot at the last minute.

In the imagery of "Will Fritz," Angleton simply stepped into the picture silently, secretly and briefly on the day of the shooting, and then just as silently vanished, letting General Walker (and his pawn, Lee Harvey Oswald) stand there holding the bag that Walker created.

In this fiction by "Will Fritz", Ex-General Edwin Walker (who resigned from the US Army because he believed JFK and the Pentagon were controlled by Communists) was "displeased" that JFK had really been killed. (That's proof of the fiction, IMHO.)

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Hi Paul and all,

So sorry it took me awhile to comment on this thread. I know a man who has the book but he's on the other side of the world and found it at a half-price book store type place. Maybe that's where we should look.

There's a phone number on the inside, but it seems to be a number for a law firm that collects debts. I haven't spoken to anyone there have you Paul?

Another book that I found, and I seriously don't know how I made it through reading it, is the one mentioned by the LaFontaines..."Kennedy Ripples"....good grief! I have spoken with the son of the author who tells me it's absolutely true but written as fiction because of the "embellishments"...The thing is, the only embellishments are in the love story between Father Machann, Sylvia Odio and the author Marianne Sullivan. She DOES touch on Walker in the story, but only for a moment. She says DPD officer George Butler was a rapist. She says Sylvia Odio was a woman of questionable sexual character...it's just a horrible book, not only in style, but in every other way as well and her only "evidence" is WC exhibits and a few pictures of the Father she called "Michael".

Speaking of this "will Fritz" pseudonym...I don't believe he's the only writer to accuse Walker and the JBS...didn't John Belivaqua? I have his book as well and need to check to see.

It is quite the mystery as to who wrote the book and why. It seems more opinion than fact because of the lack of citations. But isn't that the case with many writers?

Gayle

Many thanks Gayle -- not just for chiming in here -- but for telling me about THE KENNEDY MUTINY in the first place.

Even though the premise of the book sounds like so much fiction, the fact that this author expounds the five key points I have been building upon since 2006 just astounds me. Nobody else is talking about these same five points which I take as rock solid. Let me set them out again.

1. General Edwin Walker was the mastermind of the JFK assassination

2. General Edwin Walker manipulated Lee Harvey Oswald for most of 1963

3. General Edwin Walker worked closely with the NOLA Team that Jim Garrison exposed in 1968

4. General Edwin Walker hoped that a surprise attack on JFK would spur the USA to invade Cuba and topple Fidel Castro

5. General Edwin Walker had confederates inside Dallas City Hall, including very highly-placed people in government.

I have been promoting these points for over four years on this FORUM, and have found very little support outside of Harry Dean, who assures me that he personally heard Edwin Walker threaten JFK and Lee Harvey Oswald in the same sentence in mid-September 1963 at a JBS meeting in Southern California.

Outside of this FORUM I had four sources: (1) Jack Ruby himself, who told Earl Warren that "General Edwin Walker and the John Birch Society in Dallas" were behind the JFK assassination; (2) ATF Agent Frank Ellsworth, who reported to the WC that "Edwin Walker and the Minutemen" were the most likely to murder JFK in Dallas; (3) Ron Lewis, who claims to have briefly known Lee Harvey Oswald in New Orleans during the summer of 1963, and near the end of their short relationship Lee told Ron that Guy Banister found out about his shooting at Edwin Walker, and was blackmailing him; (4) the TATTLER of 9/1975 dedicated to exposing the JFK conspiracy by naming Loran Hall, Larry Howard, Gerry Patrick Hemming, John Thomas Masen, Harry Dean and General Edwin Walker.

I often daydreamed about finding some historical document to confirm my theory that Edwin Walker was smart enough, motivated enough, bold enough and well-connected enough to mastermind the JFK murder in Dealey Plaza. Imagine my surprise when I obtained a copy of THE KENNEDY MUTINY (2002) and there were the main five points of my theory laid out in black and white. I am more convinced of my theory now than ever before -- yet there are still major problems.

For one thing, the mysterious "Will Fritz" has surrounded the entire Edwin Walker JFK Assassination Plot with a novel fiction, namely, that Edwin Walker didn't really hate JFK, and he really liked Lee Harvey Oswald -- in fact they were good pals. All Edwin Walker wanted to do was to "frighten" JFK and the American People so that they would finally do something about Cuba and Fidel Castro.

Therefore, "Will Fritz" also provides an elaborate "Simulated Assassination" scenario. This theme runs through his book from the first to the last page of this 701 summary of his earlier two-volume work.

Unfortunately (IMHO) most readers grab onto the "Simulated Assassination" story and hold on tight. The "Simulated Assassination" story started somewhere -- we don't know where yet -- and it took on a life of its own. Not only the 9/1975 Tattler, but other writers such as George Michael Evica (1978), also Gary Wean (1987), also Don DeLillo (1988) and several others have produced a "Simulated Assassination" story without Edwin Walker in it.

For example, in Gary Wean's account, E. Howard Hunt was the original mastermind of the JFK "Simulated Assassination", and Lee Harvey Oswald was his loyal sidekick -- but again -- somebody (they never found out who) "hijacked" the original plot.

In my humble opinion -- far from complete -- any story that suggests a "Simulated Assassination" is a bit Pollyanna in world outlook -- but at the same time this might have been a useful way to camouflage a True Confession. Others have pointed out that Edwin Walker could have also invented the "Simulated Assassination" story himself, to camouflage his JFK Kill-Plot from the very first days of its inception. I have to leave that possibility open -- there are advantages to that theory.

I've already read the books by Gary Wean, Don DeLillo and George Michael Evica -- and I'm only getting started. IMHO, any theory that names General Edwin Walker as a prime suspect in the JFK murder is historically accurate, and almost certainly points to connections who are genuine eye-witnesses.

The fact that this character calls himself "Will Fritz" is in my opinion a "clue" that the author is trying to offer. That is, it suggests (IMHO) that this author got his ideas from an older (and shorter) manuscript that can be somehow traced to Captain Will Fritz.

Finally, Gayle, regarding that phone number handwritten on the title page of this copy from the Library of Congress -- I called it -- and it's a Finance company of some kind, and the Extension given is no longer in use. There is also a web site associated with the book: www.garethw.com, which leads nowhere. Gary Wean's real name is Gareth Wean (thus garethw.com) but the URL leads nowhere.

As for "Kennedy Ripples," Gayle, I read it some years back -- and I have no doubt the author was sincere, but clearly jealous of Sylvia Odio -- because in the story she (Sullivan) wanted to have an affair with Father Michael, but Sylvia beat her to the punch. Based on that, she felt compelled to smear Sylvia Odio with everything she had (which wasn't much). I found nothing useful in her book. Her bias ruins her claims as well as her story.

Whether you meant to or not, Gayle, you rekindled my quest for new evidence for my Walker-did-it theory by pointing me in the direction of THE KENNEDY MUTINY. I firmly trust that further digging into this theme will yield a gusher that will make everybody stop and gasp. It's only a matter of time now.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

This will be my final post of pages from THE KENNEDY MUTINY (2002) by mysterious author "Will Fritz," at least for now. These pages let "Will Fritz" explain how Oswald got set up in New Orleans; how another patsy, "Hidell," the fake assassin, was selected; and how the fake FPCC in New Orleans was molded to include "Hidell" as well as Oswald.

This excerpt is from pages 304-305 of his 701 page book:

------------ BEGIN EXCERPT FROM "The Kennedy Mutiny" BY WILL FRITZ ---------------------------------

On June 5, 1963 Kennedy had met with John Connally and Lyndon Johnson in El Paso to begin working out the specifics of his upcomlng trip to Texas...It was agreed at that meeting the President would come to Texas in late November and travel to several cities including Dallas. And Kennedy was insisting on a motorcade to the chagrin of Governor John Connally.

Shortly after the meeting, the Walker group found out about the details, probably from Forrest Sorrels, who as the local Secret Service agent would be privy to such information. Knowing that the arrival date of the President was now decided for late November, they could set their timeline. They decided it was time to begin the next series of events in their plan. The first step was the observable creation of the FPCC New Orleans chapter with Oswald as a member.

On June 16, Oswald walked down to the Dumaine Street Wharf where the USS Wasp was docked. He proceeded to pass out literature on the Fair Play for Cuba Committee to dock workers and people from the ship. He continued this in an ostentatious fashion until the officer on the deck of the U.S.S. Wasp complained to the harbor patrolman, Gilrod Ray. After an argument with Ray on whether he had the authorization to distribute his material, the normally placid Oswald finally left. But Lee Oswald had accomplished his goal. He had created his first provable physical involvement with the FPCC.

It was documented that Oswald wrote about his distribution activities at the Dumaine Street Wharf to V.T. Lee. In his letter, he consistently referred to a plurality of individuals by using the word "we" when discussing what had been done, such as "...we also managed to picket the fleet..." This continued the development of linking Oswald as an associate of Hidell, although he did not specifically name Hidell. But by stating "we did this, etc." it clearly began the idea that there was more than one individual in the New Orleans FPCC. The Walker group would specifically introduce Hidell as one of those other individuals later, beyond just having his name on the FPCC membership cards.

The early letter to V.T. Lee and the distribution of material at the Dumaine Street Wharf established Oswald as a member of the budding FPCC New Orleans chapter. Having accomplished that goal, the Walker group decided to wait another month before they would begin the intensive effort to firmly establish Oswald as an active member of the FPCC, in addition to developing Hidell as the President of the chapter and an Oswald associate. As mentioned, they couldn't start too early and leave officials time to fully investigate the circumstances. On the other hand, they couldn't wait too long. They needed enough time to generate the required events in what would appear a natural flow prior to Kennedy's arrival in Dallas. They decided early August would be the right time.

To continue to bolster Oswald's Communist credentials, it was suggested that he re-apply for a passport, as his earlier one had expired a year ago. On the document, he could include that he intended to travel to Russia, as he had done several years earlier just prior to his defection to the Soviet Union. On June 24, 1963 he visited the U.S. passport office and submitted an application, which included several countries and the USSR as possible destinations. Interestingly enough, the passport was immediately issued the next day. The speed with which it was issued should have troubled even the Walker group, but apparently they didn't heed the warning sign. Furthermore, all the fortunate breaks they seemingly got at just the right time should have given them pause.

Oswald gradually became a little concerned over what he was doing. What if it didn't work out right? What would his family do? Marina would be at a loss in her new country. The Soviet embassy had replied on June 4, 1963 to the earlier request he had Marina send in March about returning to the Soviet Union. Of course, at that time, he had her write the letter for reasons discussed previously. He had no intention for her, or the family, to return.

But now, as he was a little troubled over possible problems occurring from what he was involved in, however remote they might be, Lee decided to net by having Marina reply to the June 4 Soviet embassy letter 1n late June. He decided to al least have the paperwork ready, so if something did go wrong, she could easily and quickly return to where her family could take care of her and the children.

The plan Walker was developing to this point was oriented towards removing Castro from Cuba and highlighting the dangers of Communism. But, he added another twist to it to highlight the evils of integration. If they could identify Hidell with integration, the Walker group realized that would provide a powerful argument for their segregation stance and possibly put a stop to this civil rights drive. They could argue that it was just another manifestation of Communism.

They wanted to show that Civil Rights, integration and the drive for Negro voter registration were guided by Communists. And they felt they could disrupt the Civil Rights drive by showing the movement was zealously advocated by a Communist who nearly assassinated the President of the United States.

(from: The Kennedy Mutiny, 2002, by Will Fritz, pp. 304-305)

------------- END EXCERPT FROM "The Kennedy Mutiny" BY WILL FRITZ ---------------------------------

Best regards,
--Paul Trejo

"Will Fritz" theory is very complicated. I read an interview with Angelton. I think he honestly did his job. "Lonely Nut" theory is more cogent.

I found an interesting document you have to read:

Well, Vitali, actually I agree with you. The work done by Bill Simpich in his book, State Secret: Wiretapping in Mexico City (2014), has demonstrated scientifically, IMHO, that James Jesus Angleton was surprised by the JFK murder.

Bill Simpich demonstrates that a Top-Secret CIA Mole-Hunt, known only to the CIA high-command, was started when the CIA realized within minutes, that a Mole inside the CIA had IMPERSONATED Lee Harvey Oswald in Mexico City, calling from the Cuba Consulate to the USSR Embassy, pretending to be Lee Harvey Oswald and asking about KGB Agent, Valery Kostikov.

The Mole who did that knew very well that the lines were tapped, and that the CIA would go on high alert because Valery Kostikov's name was raised.

In response, the CIA high-command (led by James Jesus Angleton) chose to entrap this Mole. They started by changing Lee Harvey Oswald's 201 File, first by changing his photograph, replacing it with the photo of a large Russian dude. Secondly, they changed his middle name to "Henry". They made several other minor changes to confuse the Mole's operation.

It backfired, of course. When the FBI demanded the CIA file on Lee Harvey Oswald, they got this photo of his large Russian dude, and this caused confusion down to this very day. Anyway, IMHO, Bill Simpich proved that Angleton was not part of the Oswald Impersonation in Mexico City, and therefore he wasn't part of the Plot to kill JFK, either.

SImpich, like Larry Hancock, has pondered the possibility that David Morales and his team acted as the Mexico City IMPERSONATOR of Lee Harvey Oswald in late September/early October 1963. Only two CIA Agents confessed to a role in the JFK murder, namely, David Morales and E. Howard Hunt -- but Hunt claims his role was "on the sidelines." I happen to believe them both -- and I believe they acted as Rogues.

IMHO, the mastermind of the JFK murder was Ex-General Edwin Walker, as supported by the USA Southern Right-wing, as exemplified in the John Birch Society (JBS) and their associated Minuteman armed militia -- as well as sundry Rogues from the CIA, FBI and Secret Service.

Their motivation was radical right-wing political action, as exemplified by the Confederate Flag, which stood by Edwin Walker in most of his public speeches.

Also, Vitali, thanks for that letter from Clyde Tolson to J. Edgar Hoover, since it clarifies that Hoover despised the JBS for claiming that all these sitting US Presidents were really Communists.

It was the JBS that controlled Edwin Walker's thinking. Anything Robert Welch said, Edwin Walker took to heart. When Robert Welch said the Communists controlled Washington DC, the loyal Edwin Walker believed it and acted accordingly. When Robert Welch said President Eisenhower was a Communist, the loyal Edwin Walker believed it in 1959, and he submitted his first resignation to the US Army because of it. (Ike denied the resignation, and instead gave General Walker his largest duty in Augsburg, Germany 1959-1961).

When Robert Welch said that the United Nations was Communist-controlled, the loyal Edwin Walker denounced the UN in savage terms. When Robert Welch gave instructions to the JBS to disallow any Communist from completing a speech in their home town, the loyal Edwin Walker sprang into action on the day before UN Ambassador Adlai Stevenson came to Dallas and organized his people to disrupt his speech with all means at hand.

The memo you shared today, Vitali, reveals a grand canyon between the politics of J. Edgar Hoover and Ex-General Edwin Walker.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

The work done by Bill Simpich in his book, State Secret: Wiretapping in Mexico City (2014), has demonstrated scientifically, IMHO, that James Jesus Angleton was surprised by the JFK murder.

Bill Simpich demonstrates that a Top-Secret CIA Mole-Hunt, known only to the CIA high-command, was started when the CIA realized within minutes, that a Mole inside the CIA had IMPERSONATED Lee Harvey Oswald in Mexico City, calling from the Cuba Consulate to the USSR Embassy, pretending to be Lee Harvey Oswald and asking about KGB Agent, Valery Kostikov.

The Mole who did that knew very well that the lines were tapped, and that the CIA would go on high alert because Valery Kostikov's name was raised.

Thanks Paul,

To solve this Counterintelligence problem we need all information about US Counterintelligence activity in the 1960s including US Counterintelligence European Division (British and France Departments). CIA (or not CIA) British and France Departments activity in the 1960s is still tabula rasa (am I mistaking about this?) and I think this tabula rasa will continue. Therefore we can only make assumptions.

JFK and RFK had Irish descent. (Jackie Kennedy requested the Irish Army to be the honor guard at her husband's funeral.)

Was the activation of IRA in 1969 the US response to JFK and/or RFK assassinations? CIA was suspected to help IRA. Maybe the US used the Irish factor to take revenge if the UK was involved in the case.

P.S.

Definitely we have an example of US spies in UK in the 1970s:

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/C%20Disk/CIA%20England/Item%2004.pdf

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/C%20Disk/CIA%20Clandestine%20Operations/Item%2020.pdf

Edited by Vitali Zhuk

To solve this Counterintelligence problem we need all information about US Counterintelligence activity in the 1960s including US Counterintelligence European Division (British and France Departments). CIA (or not CIA) British and France Departments activity in the 1960s is still tabula rasa (am I mistaking about this?) and I think this tabula rasa will continue. Therefore we can only make assumptions.

JFK and RFK had Irish descent. (Jackie Kennedy requested the Irish Army to be the honor guard at her husband's funeral.)

Was the activation of IRA in 1969 the US response to JFK and/or RFK assassinations? CIA was suspected to help IRA. Maybe the US used the Irish factor to take revenge if the UK was involved in the case.

P.S.

Definitely we have an example of US spies in UK in the 1970s:

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/C%20Disk/CIA%20England/Item%2004.pdf

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/C%20Disk/CIA%20Clandestine%20Operations/Item%2020.pdf

Well, Vitali, may I respectfully disagree with this Global History approach to solving the JFK murder?

My approach demands a focus upon Dallas, to the exclusion of all other cities in the world, in order to solve the JFK murder.

In my approach I contradict many famous writers, including Peter Dale Scott and his "Deep Structures" of politics, as well as Mae Brussell and even scholars like George Michael Evica.

I don't think we need to analyze the history of the CIA in order to arrive at the decision of James Jesus Angleton to start a Mole Hunt in early October 1963 following the IMPERSONATION of Lee Harvey Oswald in Mexico City by some Mole in the CIA (probably David Morales and his crew).

I repeat: Bill Simpich already identified that decision by Angleton with a close analysis of CIA documents released very recently. No further documents will ever be as relevant as the Simpich Mole Hunt documents when speaking of LHO's Mexico City saga.

On the contrary -- I am far more interested in books like THE KENNEDY MUTINY (2002) by "Will Fritz", who chooses to trace the entire JFK murder plot strictly within the politics and personnel of Dallas, Texas in 1963.

IMHO the Confederate Flag murdered JFK, and the rest of global politics had nothing at all to do with the plot's planning or execution.

I agree that most JFK research has neglected Edwin Walker and his specific American history. That is no argument against my case -- rather, it's an argument for my case, because JFK research has so far failed to solve the JFK murder.

That said, THE KENNEDY MUTINY (2002) contains many flaws, IMHO. The first flaw is the nonsense theory that Edwin Walker never really wanted to murder JFK and so he plotted only a "Simulated Assassination." I regard that as nonsense. The second is a flaw that "Will Fritz" shares with almost every other JFK researcher, namely, that the JFK Cover-up Team was the same as the JFK Kill-Team.

That is why "Will Fritz" must spin a long, involved tale about James Jesus Angleton plotting the JFK Cover-up. It's fiction.

The Truth, IMHO, is that Ex-General Edwin Walker masterminded the JFK Kill-Team starting in April 1963 (as "Will Fritz" agrees) while the JFK Coverup Team was masterminded by J. Edgar Hoover starting one hour after the arrest of Lee Harvey Oswald.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Well, Vitali, may I respectfully disagree with this Global History approach to solving the JFK murder?

My approach demands a focus upon Dallas, to the exclusion of all other cities in the world, in order to solve the JFK murder.

I repeat: Bill Simpich already identified that decision by Angleton with a close analysis of CIA documents released very recently. No further documents will ever be as relevant as the Simpich Mole Hunt documents when speaking of LHO's Mexico City saga.

IMHO the Confederate Flag murdered JFK, and the rest of global politics had nothing at all to do with the plot's planning or execution.

That said, THE KENNEDY MUTINY (2002) contains many flaws, IMHO. The first flaw is the nonsense theory that Edwin Walker never really wanted to murder JFK and so he plotted only a "Simulated Assassination." I regard that as nonsense. The second is a flaw that "Will Fritz" shares with almost every other JFK researcher, namely, that the JFK Cover-up Team was the same as the JFK Kill-Team.

The Truth, IMHO, is that Ex-General Edwin Walker masterminded the JFK Kill-Team starting in April 1963 (as "Will Fritz" agrees) while the JFK Coverup Team was masterminded by J. Edgar Hoover starting one hour after the arrest of Lee Harvey Oswald.

Thanks Paul,

I'm not sure in the absolute truthfulness of any theory (lonely nut, inner conspiracy or outer conspiracy).

I'm just trying to investigate the strong and weak sides of probable theories.

Insufficient investigation of the outer conspiracy inspire my interest especially in the outer conspiracy.

The history of Russia have several examples of inner conspiracy connected with outer conspiracy.

Therefore the inner conspiracy not exclude the outer conspiracy and vice versa.

Do you have answers for this questions about ex General Walker:

1. When Walker got the first information about Oswald, in April or in November (or later)?

( http://www.pet880.com/images/19750623_EAW_to_Frank_Church.pdf )

2. How German newspaper obtained information about Oswald's attempt at Walker's life?

( http://www.pet880.com/images/19631129_Deutsche_NZ.jpg )

3. Why Walker made a statement about JFK knowing Oswald?

( http://www.pet880.com/images/19920119_EAW_Oswald_arrested.pdf) From whom Walker got all the information?

4. Did Walker know about Angleton game with second Oswald? Did Walker know about CIA anti-Castro operations?

Edited by Vitali Zhuk

Thanks Paul,

I'm not sure in the absolute truthfulness of any theory (lonely nut, inner conspiracy or outer conspiracy).

I'm just trying to investigate the strong and weak sides of probable theories.

Insufficient investigation of the outer conspiracy inspire my interest especially in the outer conspiracy.

The history of Russia have several examples of inner conspiracy connected with outer conspiracy.

Therefore the inner conspiracy not exclude the outer conspiracy and vice versa.

Do you have answers for this questions about ex General Walker:

1. When Walker got the first information about Oswald, in April or in November (or later)?

( http://www.pet880.com/images/19750623_EAW_to_Frank_Church.pdf )

2. How German newspaper obtained information about Oswald's attempt at Walker's life?

( http://www.pet880.com/images/19631129_Deutsche_NZ.jpg )

3. Why Walker made a statement about JFK knowing Oswald?

( http://www.pet880.com/images/19920119_EAW_Oswald_arrested.pdf) From whom Walker got all the information?

4. Did Walker know about Angleton game with second Oswald? Did Walker know about CIA anti-Castro operations?

Hi Vitali,

I admit that there are open questions about the possibility of a outer (International) Conspiracy, even in my own theory.

For example -- why did Ex-General Walker call the German rightist newspaper, Der Deutsche Nationalzeitung, less than 18 hours after the JFK murder to tell them that Lee Harvey Oswald had also been his April shooter?

http://www.pet880.com/images/19631129_Deutsche_NZ.jpg

The person that Walker called in Germany that day was Gerhard Frey, an editor with connections in the fallen Nazi regime. Frey gave the interview to Helmet Hubert Muench, who used the alias of Hasso Thorsten to write that article. Frey edited the article.

It is almost certain that Edwin Walker became friends with Gerhard Frey between 12/1959 and 11/1961 when Walker was in Augsburg, Germany serving as General over the 24th Infantry Division's 10,000 troops and their dependents, defending the Berlin Wall.

It was soon noted by his troops and the local Army newspaper (Overseas Weekly) that General Walker did not spend time with other officers or their families, but regularly left the Army base on evenings, weekends and holidays. WAS WALKER MAKING RIGHTIST POLITICAL CONTACTS IN GERMANY?

Mae Brussell captured all this data in the past generation, and she concluded that the JFK murder was a Nazi "Fourth Reich" plot. I think she jumped to conclusions, but the data is real -- Edwin Walker had real rightist connections in Germany, and he called them QUICKLY after the JFK murder to tell them about Lee Harvey Oswald.

Anyway, Vitali, let me try to answer your questions about Ex-General Walker (the only US General to resign in the 20th century).

(1) As you noted by posting Walker's letter to Senator Frank Church in 1975, Walker himself claims to have first received information about Lee Harvey Oswald as his April 1963 shooter on the weekend after the shooting, from unnamed officials.

(2) After the story came out the next weekend, the German FBI (BKA) arrested Helmet Hubert Muench (the German article writer) and he sang like a bird. So, we know a lot about the details of how that newspaper obtained data about Oswald's April shooting at Walker (before the FBI heard of it). Here is what we know from the Mary Ferrell web site:

(2.1) Walker called Gerhard Frey about 5:00 am on 11/23/1963, with his idea for a story. Frey turned the interview over to Helmet Muench. Muench called Walker about 6:30 am and began the interview.

(2.2) The next day, after Lee Oswald was murdered, Muench called Walker for a follow-up interview. The full interview was edited by Gerhard Frey and published on 11/29/1963.

(3) Walker claimed that JFK knew Oswald because Walker was firmly convinced in his own mind that: (I) RFK and JFK wanted Walker dead; (ii) RFK and JFK personally sent Lee Harvey Oswald to Dallas to kill Edwin Walker; and (iii) this fantasy served to justify Walker's revenge on RFK and JFK, by using their own assassin against JFK.

(3.1) In other words, Walker got all this "information" from his own paranoid imagination -- and he believed it like the Gospel.

(4) It's a good question about Walker and the CIA, Vitali. My best guess is that Walker would not work with the official CIA, just as he would not work with the official FBI or the official Pentagon. This is because Walker thought they were all Communist-controlled (because the John Birch Society said that Allen Dulles and his brother were Communists).

(4.1) However, we have real evidence that Walker would work with ROGUES from the CIA, FBI and Pentagon.

(4.2) We can name David Morales and Howard Hunt from the CIA (since they confessed). We can also name James Hosty of the FBI as well as Forrest Sorrels of the Secret Service in Dallas (according to "Will Fritz"). Somebody in the 112th Army MI Division was quick to forward a profile of Lee Harvey Oswald to the DPD too soon after the JFK murder.

(4.3) From the writings of David Atlee Phillips (THE AMLASH LEGACY, 1988) he was working with the CIA to use Lee Harvey Oswald to kill Fidel Castro. This included support of Guy Banister's Fake FPCC in New Orleans, and the Mexico City episode.

(4.4) In other words, the official CIA was not involved in the JFK murder -- they were surprised by it. They were using Oswald to kill Castro. That's all they knew. Then, somebody "hijacked" Oswald as their Patsy in the JFK murder.

(4.5) In other words, two CIA rogues secretly helped to "hijack" this CIA flunky-asset, Lee Harvey Oswald, into General Walker's Dallas plot to kill JFK. Walker knew about them because they contacted Walker -- perhaps indirectly through Interpen, with whom Walker had many connections. That's all Walker wanted to know or cared about the CIA.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Today I was contacted by a reader of the EF who is not a member, but who likes this thread. He did some independent Internet research to identify this mysterious author, "Will Fritz," and he might have actually done it.

He had ordered a copy of this book from his local Interlibrary Loan Service in recent weeks, and his copy also had a phone number in the Front Cover, with the same notation: "NOTE: If you have questions, call:" The number was different from the one I posted.

He Googled the number and found that it belongs to somebody named Mary L. Fritz, who is now 97 years old. There was the last name! Fritz!

Further, at her address was another name, "William J. Fritz, Jr."

So -- although this is only preliminary, and I might be jumping the gun -- I'm excited enough by this to share it with y'all. It just might be that our mysterious author was really using his own name after all. If so, then he might really be a living relative of DPD Captain Will Fritz (1895-1984).

If he's really a relative, then I feel justified in a hypothesis that DPD Captain Will Fritz may still be the original source of this story that Ex-General Edwin Walker was the mastermind of the JFK murder in Dallas.

I'm on this development like white on milk!

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

You DO realize that the DPD captain was John Will Fritz...right?

Since I do a lot of genealogy research, I went to www.findagrave.com. John Will Fritz's listing there [burial in Restland Memorial Park in Dallas] mentions nothing about survivors. But his wife's listing--Alma Faye Turner Fritz--is linked, and in her obituary it only mentions a daughter, Billye Hamilton, as a surviving child.

So I'm curious as to how this Will J. Fritz Jr. connects. I'm not finding a connection. Unless you have actually FOUND a connection, then you must only be ASSUMING a connection to a story you ASSUME that Captain John Will Fritz wrote and passed on to...someone.

Am I right so far?

By the way...I checked out the father of Captain John Will Fritz, a Blake Fritz [1873-1924]...the only child listed is John Will Fritz.

The only other link I can find on Captain John Will Fritz referring to any family says: "He lived alone for much of his life, though he was married to a woman named Faye and had a daughter." [ https://tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/ffr24 ] Shades of Lee Harvey Oswald! "He lived alone for much of his life, though he was married....

Bottom line: Captain Fritz was John Will Fritz, not Will J. Fritz. Unless you can make a connection here to the people you "assume" to be related to John Will Fritz, you're going quite a distance out on the limb of assumption.