The Education Forum

New Book!

Paul - do you personally, after years of Walker research, think that RFK sent Oswald to kill Walker?

Posted 06 November 2014 - 05:12 PM

PAUL TREJO quote below in quotes

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=2544&p=291389

"Yet Edwin Walker had also lived with a life-long crime, namely, being a homosexual in the US Army at a time when it was a court-martial offense to be homosexual. Even though he was gay, Edwin Walker rose to the rank of Major General. This means that he had to lie every day of his career -- he had to live in the closet for life. Edwin Walker had become accustomed to lying."

====================================================

"Robert Allen Surrey" was Walker's pal ( wink ;) ) . The intell services recruited via homosexual blackmail Surrey. Surrey told Walker RFK was out to kill him (Walker). Mr. Trejo stated that the JCS wanted to 'get rid' of Walker and in that , I and Trejo agree. Mae Brussell found someone from the JCS Walker hit team (link below) ,gaal

see http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=2544&p=294393

(post # 833)

=======================

Accession Number : ADA488087

Title : Cloak and Dagger Boys in Our Midst: Sex and Security

Descriptive Note : Essay

Corporate Author : ARMY WAR COLL CARLISLE BARRACKS PA

Personal Author(s) : Neale, William D.

PDF Url : ADA488087

Report Date : 22 APR 1966

Pagination or Media Count : 45

Abstract : This essay examines sex as a weapon in the covert collection of intelligence information during the Cold War. The focus is on how military personnel or civilians closely associated with the military are subject to entrapment in a sex-security case. These people are prime targets of enemy agents seeking intelligence. Soviet intelligence agencies study closely the life history of a potential informant, including his or her character traits, weaknesses and vices, and intimate life and friendships. When an Achilles heel such as avarice or alcoholism is found, it is exploited to the fullest. Sex is a weapon in target exploitation, yet it is a subject that is almost never alluded to and seldom discussed. Sex has been used as a weapon throughout recorded history, but especially in the Cold War struggle between East and West. The Soviets have had no inhibitions about employing sex to aid in subverting the West. For its part, the West is reluctant to admit to the use of sex as a Cold War weapon. This essay presents numerous cases of sex being used in espionage during the Cold War, including the case of Col. Patrick Hayes, the John D. Profumo case, the case of British homosexual William Vassall, and the case of William M. Martin and Bernon F. Mitchell.

Descriptors : *HISTORY, *SEX, *COLD WAR, *WEAPONS, *INTELLIGENCE, *ESPIONAGE, COVERT OPERATIONS, ENEMY, CIVILIAN PERSONNEL, WOMEN, HOMOSEXUALITY, CASE STUDIES, TARGETS, GOVERNMENT(FOREIGN), UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT, MILITARY PERSONNEL, UNITED KINGDOM, USSR

Subject Categories : Humanities and History

Military Intelligence

Distribution Statement : APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE

Edited by Steven Gaal

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glen; Nobody has said that you need to be below the 'Mason -Dixon line' to have a similar agenda...have they? Did I miss your point?

Bill

Bil,

I thought that's what this

/** Yet I suspect that Dr. Caufield will name the members of the "Old South" conspiracy who killed JFK, including the resigned General Walker, along with Guy Banister and the White Citizens' Councils of Texas and Louisiana. **/

meant. "Old South" doesn't mean "south?" Was the "Old South" from, like, South Dakota...? I dunno - I'm from Atlanta. the "New South." ;)
I was simply pointing out Hoover's leanings, and its provision of such a good motive. Just in general interest, really.
Edited by Glenn Nall

Thanks, I can assure people that their are startling revelations in this book. It's not just about Walker, it's over 900 pages and covers a large area of Right Wing activity from 1956 through 1968.

From the likes of Guy Bainister to James O. Eastland to Joesph Milteer to HL Hunt, Robert Morris,Walker, Hoover etc etc........it covers the gamut. The book was originally over 1,200 pages, but the publisher though it best to keep under that figure. So,some things had to be left out or condensed. Hopefully a website in the future can be a repository for these eliminated items and more. This work will be self published and all costs are paid out of pocket. We don't expect to make much at all, it was a labor of love and a search for truth.

Bill

Those of us who are old enough to remember those dark and incomprehensible days of November 1963 have never thought of this subject as merely a crime. Something profound changed in our country as a consequence of JFK's murder---and that something has never been made right.

Subsequent developments including the murders of RFK and MLK only deepened our depression and the sense that we had lost our way as a nation. Then the Vietnam War, the racial riots, Watergate, and the resignation of Nixon made it impossible to believe that we could ever believe in ourselves and our future potential again.

Given this background, it comes as no surprise that 52 years later we still want to find some indisputable answer and some unmistakable villain(s) who were clearly responsible for taking our innocence from us. And I am absolutely certain that on the 100-year anniversary of JFK's murder, a new generation will still be arguing about whom was responsible.

Mr Lazar, i like the first two paragraphs so much that i would ask your permission to quote them, for the most part, on another website i'm beginning. with proper credit, of course.

well said. well focused.

on another website i'm beginning. What's that about?

I'm a professional, contractual web developer and programmer. I haven't wanted to work all that much for a while, and so I've been puttering about with two or three of my own projects, one (my most energetic by far, of course) being a "JFK" site mainly catering to the uninformed by way of 1) the more pertinent, tangible and understandable data, and 2) more logically organized data.

i'm about to go lay up in the VA hospital for a considerable length of time, and I very fully look forward to getting a lot done and getting on some of your nerves. a lot.

just kidding. mostly.

One more off topic, but i wanted to add this after visiting yet some other incredibly unattractive and unnavigable JFK websites: my gosh there are some incredibly unattractive and unnavigable JFK websites out there!!!

Paul - do you personally, after years of Walker research, think that RFK sent Oswald to kill Walker?

No, Paul B., in my personal opinion, RFK did not send Lee Harvey Oswald to kill the resigned Major General Edwin Walker on 10 April 1963.

IMHO, George De Mohrenschildt convinced Oswald to hate and despise the resigned General Walker, and this was common knowledge in Dallas in 1963 by Ruth Paine, Michael Paine, Jeanne De Mohrenschildt, Marina Oswald, Volkmar Schmidt, Everett Glover and Mr. and Mrs. Igor Voshinin -- and probably several other yuppie Dallas oil engineers in their circle. (It was the best kept secret of the WC witnesses, IMHO.)

Yet the resigned General Edwin Walker was a complex character -- a shrewd and victorious US General on the one hand, and a man suffering from a homosexual conflict with his US Army oath on the other hand.

Sigmund Freud's analysis of paranoia in the early 20th century concluded that classical paranoia begins as closeted homosexuality. The psychological reversal, according to Freud, goes something like this -- "Step 1: I love this man; Step 2: No, that is taboo, so, I obsessively hate this man; Step 3: No, that is taboo, so instead, this man hates me and continually wants to kill me." So, the sexual attraction of the closeted homosexual, said Freud, would transform a continual homosexual passion into a continual fear of being stalked. (It isn't homosexuality that leads to paranoia, said Freud, but the closeted condition of it.)

This seems to be the case with the resigned General Edwin Walker. As a military man, he would respect and admire people of great political power. That would include JFK and RFK. As a homosexual, that would necessarily lead to homosexual fantasies in Walker's mind. Evidence of this is found in Walker's personal papers, where we find a cartoon published by the John Birch Society, showing JFK in a wedding gown. Walker preserved that cartoon separately from all other literature. I take this to refer to Walker's fantasy life.

Yet for social purposes in Dallas polite society, all homosexual feelings, thoughts and fantasies must have been forcefully suppressed. This suppression, said Freud, leads to paranoia and its transformation of passion into continual fear.

In my personal opinion, the resigned General Walker lived in at least a mild state of paranoia for his entire Military career, and perhaps even before, going back to childhood. Jim Root once wrote in this FORUM that he interviewed the neighbors of Edwin Walker near Kerrville, Texas, and they believed that Walker's father sent him to military school because he feared young Edwin was gay. That fits the pattern I see.

When the resigned General Edwin Walker faced a Grand Jury for his role in the 1962 racial riots of Ole Miss University, two psychiatrists testified that they believed on the basis of Walker's testimony at the April 1962 Senate Subcommittee on Military Preparedness (called by Senators John Stennis and Strom Thurmond) that Walker showed signs of "mild paranoia", e.g. in his referring all major world events to himself. Two other psychiatrists testified, on the contrary, that Walker was fit as a fiddle -- and the Grand Jury believed the latter. I think this Grand Jury was wrong in all its decisions that day.

So, in conclusion, Paul B., I think that the resigned Walker was at least mildly paranoid -- and that his medical condition played a key role in the JFK assassination there in Dallas.

I also believe that Lee Harvey Oswald did try to kill the resigned General Walker, as persuaded by George De Mohrenschildt, Michael Paine and Volkmar Schmidt, among others. (I think the sworn testimony, and the material evidence for this view is overwhelming.) I also believe that George suspected Oswald as soon as the news hit the streets, and that he told his suspicions to Mr. and Mrs. Igor Voshinin four days later, who told the FBI that same day -- and the FBI told officials in Dallas, and one of those officials told Walker on that same day. That would explain Walker's letter to Senator Frank Church in 1975 -- as well as Walker's claims to the Deutsche Nationalzeitung newspaper in Germany less than 24 hours after the JFK murder. Oswald tried to kill Walker.

Walker took this shooting at him at his home in Dallas as a direct threat from Communism. The JBS had told Walker that JFK and RFK were Communists. Therefore, in the paranoid mind of the resigned General Walker, RFK and JFK were continually trying to kill him. Therefore, Walker's plans to assassinate JFK would have been, on this paranoid logic, simple self-defense.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

yep, VA 105, NAS Cecil Field. Jacksonville, FL. America's navel. LCdr Scott Speicher was the very first american casualty of the first Gulf War when his F18 was shot down by an incredibly lucky Iraqi when Scott made an error on his turnback (the story is told in a book called Bogeys and Bandits, about the training and fighting capabilities of a few special F18 pilots). Lt Speicher was a Corsair pilot in VA 105 and i remembered him well when i saw his name on the casualty list Jan 16, 1991.

He was never recovered - when we went back into Iraq our illustrious govt didn't want to mess with finding his him until an iraqi showed someone the downed plane and an intact flight-suit. meaning of course that he'd survived the down and ... who knows ... it was in the news periodically because his family were trying to get attention drawn to the govt's apathy in order to find him, but to no avail.

anyway, i don't know why i went into that. one of those things that connects you to something so otherwise foreign and terrible.

The Forrestal was unable to sell to scrap metal companies, so it eventually sold to the highest bidder for an entire dollar (the truth, as you're probably aware). Even the Coast Guard didn't want it.

It's at that scrap metal company All Star Metals on the channel near Brownsville Tx, being chopped up at the present time. I was hoping some city would want it because it was the first Supercarrier and had a history. But we all go back to 'dust to dust'. eventually.

No, Paul B., in my personal opinion, RFK did not send Lee Harvey Oswald to kill the resigned Major General Edwin Walker on 10 April 1963.

IMHO, George De Mohrenschildt convinced Oswald to hate and despise the resigned General Walker, and this was common knowledge in Dallas in 1963 by Ruth Paine, Michael Paine, Jeanne De Mohrenschildt, Marina Oswald, Volkmar Schmidt, Everett Glover and Mr. and Mrs. Igor Voshinin -- and probably several other yuppie Dallas oil engineers in their circle. (It was the best kept secret of the WC witnesses, IMHO.)

Yet the resigned General Edwin Walker was a complex character -- a shrewd and victorious US General on the one hand, and a man suffering from a homosexual conflict with his US Army oath on the other hand.

Sigmund Freud's analysis of paranoia in the early 20th century concluded that classical paranoia begins as closeted homosexuality. The psychological reversal, according to Freud, goes something like this -- "Step 1: I love this man; Step 2: No, that is taboo, so, I obsessively hate this man; Step 3: No, that is taboo, so instead, this man hates me and continually wants to kill me." So, the sexual attraction of the closeted homosexual, said Freud, would transform a continual homosexual passion into a continual fear of being stalked. (It isn't homosexuality that leads to paranoia, said Freud, but the closeted condition of it.)

This seems to be the case with the resigned General Edwin Walker. As a military man, he would respect and admire people of great political power. That would include JFK and RFK. As a homosexual, that would necessarily lead to homosexual fantasies in Walker's mind. Evidence of this is found in Walker's personal papers, where we find a cartoon published by the John Birch Society, showing JFK in a wedding gown. Walker preserved that cartoon separately from all other literature. I take this to refer to Walker's fantasy life.

Yet for social purposes in Dallas polite society, all homosexual feelings, thoughts and fantasies must have been forcefully suppressed. This suppression, said Freud, leads to paranoia and its transformation of passion into continual fear.

In my personal opinion, the resigned General Walker lived in at least a mild state of paranoia for his entire Military career, and perhaps even before, going back to childhood. Jim Root once wrote in this FORUM that he interviewed the neighbors of Edwin Walker near Kerrville, Texas, and they believed that Walker's father sent him to military school because he feared young Edwin was gay. That fits the pattern I see.

When the resigned General Edwin Walker faced a Grand Jury for his role in the 1962 racial riots of Ole Miss University, two psychiatrists testified that they believed on the basis of Walker's testimony at the April 1962 Senate Subcommittee on Military Preparedness (called by Senators John Stennis and Strom Thurmond) that Walker showed signs of "mild paranoia", e.g. in his referring all major world events to himself. Two other psychiatrists testified, on the contrary, that Walker was fit as a fiddle -- and the Grand Jury believed the latter. I think this Grand Jury was wrong in all its decisions that day.

So, in conclusion, Paul B., I think that the resigned Walker was at least mildly paranoid -- and that his medical condition played a key role in the JFK assassination there in Dallas.

I also believe that Lee Harvey Oswald did try to kill the resigned General Walker, as persuaded by George De Mohrenschildt, Michael Paine and Volkmar Schmidt, among others. (I think the sworn testimony, and the material evidence for this view is overwhelming.) I also believe that George suspected Oswald as soon as the news hit the streets, and that he told his suspicions to Mr. and Mrs. Igor Voshinin four days later, who told the FBI that same day -- and the FBI told officials in Dallas, and one of those officials told Walker on that same day. That would explain Walker's letter to Senator Frank Church in 1975 -- as well as Walker's claims to the Deutsche Nationalzeitung newspaper in Germany less than 24 hours after the JFK murder. Oswald tried to kill Walker.

Walker took this shooting at him at his home in Dallas as a direct threat from Communism. The JBS had told Walker that JFK and RFK were Communists. Therefore, in the paranoid mind of the resigned General Walker, RFK and JFK were continually trying to kill him. Therefore, Walker's plans to assassinate JFK would have been, on this paranoid logic, simple self-defense.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

(It isn't homosexuality that leads to paranoia, said Freud, but the closeted condition of it.) Interesting, so no more in the closet, no more paranoia.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 05:12 PM

PAUL TREJO quote below in quotes

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=2544&p=291389

"Yet Edwin Walker had also lived with a life-long crime, namely, being a homosexual in the US Army at a time when it was a court-martial offense to be homosexual. Even though he was gay, Edwin Walker rose to the rank of Major General. This means that he had to lie every day of his career -- he had to live in the closet for life. Edwin Walker had become accustomed to lying."

====================================================

"Robert Allen Surrey" was Walker's pal ( wink ;) ) . The intell services recruited via homosexual blackmail Surrey. Surrey told Walker RFK was out to kill him (Walker). Mr. Trejo stated that the JCS wanted to 'get rid' of Walker and in that , I and Trejo agree. Mae Brussell found someone from the JCS Walker hit team (link below) ,gaal

see http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=2544&p=294393

(post # 833)

=======================

Accession Number : ADA488087

Title : Cloak and Dagger Boys in Our Midst: Sex and Security

Descriptive Note : Essay

Corporate Author : ARMY WAR COLL CARLISLE BARRACKS PA

Personal Author(s) : Neale, William D.

PDF Url : ADA488087

Report Date : 22 APR 1966

Pagination or Media Count : 45

Abstract : This essay examines sex as a weapon in the covert collection of intelligence information during the Cold War. The focus is on how military personnel or civilians closely associated with the military are subject to entrapment in a sex-security case. These people are prime targets of enemy agents seeking intelligence. Soviet intelligence agencies study closely the life history of a potential informant, including his or her character traits, weaknesses and vices, and intimate life and friendships. When an Achilles heel such as avarice or alcoholism is found, it is exploited to the fullest. Sex is a weapon in target exploitation, yet it is a subject that is almost never alluded to and seldom discussed. Sex has been used as a weapon throughout recorded history, but especially in the Cold War struggle between East and West. The Soviets have had no inhibitions about employing sex to aid in subverting the West. For its part, the West is reluctant to admit to the use of sex as a Cold War weapon. This essay presents numerous cases of sex being used in espionage during the Cold War, including the case of Col. Patrick Hayes, the John D. Profumo case, the case of British homosexual William Vassall, and the case of William M. Martin and Bernon F. Mitchell.

Descriptors : *HISTORY, *SEX, *COLD WAR, *WEAPONS, *INTELLIGENCE, *ESPIONAGE, COVERT OPERATIONS, ENEMY, CIVILIAN PERSONNEL, WOMEN, HOMOSEXUALITY, CASE STUDIES, TARGETS, GOVERNMENT(FOREIGN), UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT, MILITARY PERSONNEL, UNITED KINGDOM, USSR

Subject Categories : Humanities and History

Military Intelligence

Distribution Statement : APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE

not a bad look at Walker RE LHO >> SEE >>>> http://peelingthejfkonion.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-jfk-conundrum-major-general-edwin.html

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

We can totally dismiss Paul's personal opinions regarding the state of Edwin Walker's mental health because previously (in the Harry Dean "Memoirs" thread) Paul repeatedly told us that ONLY "qualified" experts can or should make such judgments. For example: when the FBI Special Agent who had the most direct personal contact with Harry wondered if Harry might be a "mental case" -- Paul responded as follows:

"The personal opinions of individual FBI agents are immaterial in building a factual case. For example, if a given FBI agent wrote his opinion that Harry Dean was a 'mental case'", that is merely an insult, since the FBI is not known for their psychiatric skills -- nor do they pretend to be qualified to make such judgments."
Sigmund Freud never examined Walker.
Paul Trejo never examined Walker.
Consequently, we can and should conclude that Paul Trejo's attempt to psychoanalyze Walker should be dismissed as merely "an insult" because Paul is not known for his psychiatric skills.
Furthermore, we also know from Paul's previous snotty messages to me in the "Memoirs" thread, that he totally rejects the notion that any professional person (including law enforcement) can make an informed judgment about the mental state or the mental health of any specific individual regardless of how much training such professionals have had with respect to interviewing people and regardless of the extent of their personal experiences dealing with people who have emotional problems (in person, on the phone, or through reviewing their correspondence).
Consequently we can summarily reject as ignorant, biased, and insulting, Paul's personal opinion that:
"So, in conclusion, Paul B., I think that the resigned Walker was at least mildly paranoid -- and that his medical condition played a key role in the JFK assassination there in Dallas."
Edited by Ernie Lazar

Having no professional skills in analyzing the mental health of a subject, I will not venture to declare a diagnosis on Walker. However, I will say he definitely suffered from some sort of (or several) maladies or afflictions.

After studying his speeches visually on film, it seems he had bouts of stage-fright and or drug induced type lapses. His hands would shake, his lips would quiver, he would stutter and stammer over simple words as if he were distracted by some unseen affliction. In the next minute he would seemingly be able to compose himself and speak with authority as if the moment had passed. Was he just a poor speaker in general? Yes, yet not always! I think it went deeper than that on some other level that I can't pinpoint. I think a psychologist could have field day watching this man, in some ways he reminded me of Hitler, and his up and down speech cadence, and bursts of venom.

Bill

There are those in the homosexual persuasion that would tell you that they are perfectly normal and that homosexuality is not a medical condition. I'm not sure why some of those, if they read some of the comments on this thread, would not say that being homosexual does not make you an 'anti-communist' or a 'right winger'. I wouldn't make the argument either way as I've not studied the subject and am not a psychiatrist. Uh, another point. Why would being homosexual make someone a 'target'?

Having no professional skills in analyzing the mental health of a subject, I will not venture to declare a diagnosis on Walker. However, I will say he definitely suffered from some sort of (or several) maladies or afflictions.

After studying his speeches visually on film, it seems he had bouts of stage-fright and or drug induced type lapses. His hands would shake, his lips would quiver, he would stutter and stammer over simple words as if he were distracted by some unseen affliction. In the next minute he would seemingly be able to compose himself and speak with authority as if the moment had passed. Was he just a poor speaker in general? Yes, yet not always! I think it went deeper than that on some other level that I can't pinpoint. I think a psychologist could have field day watching this man, in some ways he reminded me of Hitler, and his up and down speech cadence, and bursts of venom.

Bill

William, would you link me or steer me to one of those videos of Walker's that show the 'stage fright, lapses, etc'. I checked out several and the only thing I see is that he reads all of his speeches and sometimes has a little problem with 'finding his place again when he glances down'. I'm sure I just wasn't able to find the right ones to show the things you mentioned.

I'd have to say, after watching several videos, he seems to have his head screwed on straight. I had no idea that the tactic of 'not fighting a war to win' started before Viet Nam, but he clearly says he was told that the strategy in Korea did not include 'winning'. That he could not mount any offensive with more than 30 troops without prior approval and anytime they did some damage to the enemy, he had to withdraw to give them time to rebuild and re-arm. I'm not sure if Truman were still the president during the time he mentions or if Ike had already taken over. Seems likely that it was under Truman since Ike only was Pres for about 6 months of that war, while Truman had it for about 2 1/2 years.

Edited by Kenneth Drew

Bill

William, would you link me or steer me to one of those videos of Walker's that show the 'stage fright, lapses, etc'. I checked out several and the only thing I see is that he reads all of his speeches and sometimes has a little problem with 'finding his place again when he glances down'. I'm sure I just wasn't able to find the right ones to show the things you mentioned.

I'd have to say, after watching several videos, he seems to have his head screwed on straight. I had no idea that the tactic of 'not fighting a war to win' started before Viet Nam, but he clearly says he was told that the strategy in Korea did not include 'winning'. That he could not mount any offensive with more than 30 troops without prior approval and anytime they did some damage to the enemy, he had to withdraw to give them time to rebuild and re-arm. I'm not sure if Truman were still the president during the time he mentions or if Ike had already taken over. Seems likely that it was under Truman since Ike only was Pres for about 6 months of that war, while Truman had it for about 2 1/2 years.

I second this request. I'd love to see the man in action.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

(It isn't homosexuality that leads to paranoia, said Freud, but the closeted condition of it.) Interesting, so no more in the closet, no more paranoia.

This leap in logic brings back my If, Then proposal and your more-than-minor difficulties with it. (Freud's quote is analog - with gray areas, varying degrees of severity, and your oversimplification of it is digital, black or white, ON or OFF, 1 or 0 - it's just a comment, no insult intended.) so, NO, not, "so no more closet, no more paranoia." it's not that simple. the closeted condition - suggesting a lesser or greater degree of being closeted rather than a solidified state of it - "leads to", again implying degrees, and not a simple state of paranoia. And I'm certain that he did not mean, "no one who is in a closeted condition will suffer from paranoia, and everyone who is in the condition of being closeted will suffer from it." it's not that simple.

you will possibly want to accuse me of splitting hairs or taking your words too literally or too seriously; if so, I'd say nonsense. on subjects like mental health and a person's periodic persecution for his sexual "self," and as these may or may not play a role in the possible (I italicized it so that Paul won't think, "yay, he's coming 'round!") involvement in an assassination of a head of state, I kinda think word choice - and the understanding of them - is pretty important.

which reminds me; i have my most fantastic laptop back (i'm now a converted HP loyalist from the ankles up after what they did for me!) so i can type again, and am STILL eager to throw together some observations from my position as onlooker on what was just meant to be a quaint little exercise at which hopefully a few people might take a stab and then forget - in my born fascination with how humans think I was no question blown away at the many different ways various people viewed and then thought about an identical situation. I didn't ultimately see it so much as right or wrong as I did, wow, now isn't THAT interesting! ya'll forgive me, but it really was much more than I thought it was going to be.

can't wait to go through that stuff and write about it. [Cheshire Cat Smile]

yep, VA 105, NAS Cecil Field. Jacksonville, FL. America's navel. LCdr Scott Speicher was the very first american casualty of the first Gulf War when his F18 was shot down by an incredibly lucky Iraqi when Scott made an error on his turnback (the story is told in a book called Bogeys and Bandits, about the training and fighting capabilities of a few special F18 pilots). Lt Speicher was a Corsair pilot in VA 105 and i remembered him well when i saw his name on the casualty list Jan 16, 1991.

He was never recovered - when we went back into Iraq our illustrious govt didn't want to mess with finding his him until an iraqi showed someone the downed plane and an intact flight-suit. meaning of course that he'd survived the down and ... who knows ... it was in the news periodically because his family were trying to get attention drawn to the govt's apathy in order to find him, but to no avail.

anyway, i don't know why i went into that. one of those things that connects you to something so otherwise foreign and terrible.

The Forrestal was unable to sell to scrap metal companies, so it eventually sold to the highest bidder for an entire dollar (the truth, as you're probably aware). Even the Coast Guard didn't want it.

It's at that scrap metal company All Star Metals on the channel near Brownsville Tx, being chopped up at the present time. I was hoping some city would want it because it was the first Supercarrier and had a history. But we all go back to 'dust to dust'. eventually.

Brownsville, TX, huh... how suspicious... how close to Dallas is that...? smells suspiciously like part of a conspiracy to me... and Adm Forestal was active at the time, right? wasn't he on the cabinet then?

I think this needs to be investigated.

Yes, Kenneth, that is my reading of Sigmund Freud. In a society which is less oppressive to homosexuals, we will see fewer cases of paranoia -- that was Freud's clear conclusion in 1915. It's part of his psychoanalytic theory. Although it is widely disputed -- IMHO Freud was entirely correct.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo