The Education Forum

New Book!

Well, Ernie, I suppose exactly the same can be said about anybody.

In the absence of the final facts of the JFK assassination, which are still being withheld by the US Government until Thursday 26 October 2017, there is no way for anybody to know with absolute certainty the ultimate disposition of the JFK assassination.

Nevertheless, the JFK murder mystery has been one of the greatest murder mysteries of US history, for more than a half-century. It is one of the great American pastimes.

I have a theory of the JFK assassination that agrees substantially with former FBI agents Don Adams, Wesley Swearingen, as well as former CIA agent Victor Marchetti, as well as with giant intellects such as Gaeton Fonzi, Sylvia Meagher and Dick Russell.

Although I have sharp disagreements with Jim Garrison's final account of the JFK assassination (and therefore with Oliver Stone's 1992 movie, JFK, which is largely based on Jim Garrison's 1988 book, On the Trail of the Assassins), I do agree with his New Orleans discoveries -- namely, that Lee Harvey Oswald worked for a Fake FPCC as a Fake officer, using a Fake ID, and this fraud was perpetrated at 544 Camp Street, which was in the offices of Guy Banister in New Orleans.

Everything changes with the 21st century, moreover, with the new release of FOIA documents, including the AARB Report (2000) The Lopez Report (2003), and the blockbuster from David Simpich, State Secret: Wiretapping in Mexico City (2014).

All of this harmonizes, by the way, with the consistent account of Harry Dean, a long-time member of this august FORUM, which has included such giants as Mark Lane, Gerry Patrick Hemming, David Lifton, Walt Brown, Bill Kelley and so many others.

Harry Dean, moreover, was a close, personal friend of Loran Hall and Larry Howard, and Harry's account of the JFK assassination remains one of the most profound accounts in US History.

That's my opinion.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

<edit typos>

Edited by Paul Trejo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Paul, to paraphrase the late Daniel Patrick Moynihan; you are entitled to your own opinions. However, what you are not entitled to is your own facts. And would you be so kind as to enlighten us all as to the precise nature of the "final facts" you contend will be revealed in late October of 2017?

Gary Murr

Well, Paul, to paraphrase the late Daniel Patrick Moynihan; you are entitled to your own opinions. However, what you are not entitled to is your own facts. And would you be so kind as to enlighten us all as to the precise nature of the "final facts" you contend will be revealed in late October of 2017?

Gary Murr

Certainly, Gary. The following is from the US National Archives regarding the JFK Records Act:

"Those documents that are closed in full or in part were done so in accordance with the Kennedy Act...According to the Act, no record could be withheld in part or in full, without the agreement of the ARRB. The guidelines for withholding records are outlined in the provisions in Section 6 of the Act. The full report of the ARRB is available online. A copy of the Act is in tiny-pdf-file-icon.gifAppendix C of the ARRB Report...In all cases where the ARRB agreed to withhold a record or information in a record, they stipulated a specific release date for the document. In addition, according to Section 5(g)(2)(D) of the Act, all records in the Kennedy Collection will be opened by 2017 unless certified as justifiably closed by the President of the United States."

Now, IIRC, since former US President GHW Bush signed the JFK Records Act on 26 October 1992, indicating exactly 25 years from that date for the final disclosure -- exactly 25 years from that date is Thursday 26 October 2017.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Paul,

Gary Murr asked you a precise question which you dodged and avoided answering.

If you have no idea what facts will be released in 2017 it is fine to say you do not know. But if you have some idea what they are then it is only politeness to answer and to inform members.

But suggesting to Gary that you will inform him "Certainly, Gary" and then promptly rabbit on about things every member already knows - does not answer Gary's question.

James

Paul,

Gary Murr asked you a precise question which you dodged and avoided answering.

If you have no idea what facts will be released in 2017 it is fine to say you do not know. But if you have some idea what they are then it is only politeness to answer and to inform members.

But suggesting to Gary that you will inform him "Certainly, Gary" and then promptly rabbit on about things every member already knows - does not answer Gary's question.

James

OK, James, I misunderstood the question by Gary Murr, if he was asking whether I myself actually have knowledge -- empirical evidence -- of the contents of the 3,000+ JFK Records Act documents that will be revealed next year.

Of course I don't. Nobody does, except for the members of the AARB, and possibly the President of the United States.

How could i possibly know? Nor did I ever seek to suggest that I possess such certainty. I have merely said -- repeatedly -- that in my humble opinion (IMHO) I believe, on the basis of my own, personal research, that the new book by Dr. Jeffrey Caufield will be vindicated.

The name of his new book is, General Walker and the Murder of President Kennedy: the Extensive New Evidence of a Radical Right Conspiracy (2015).

I have also noted that this exciting new theory by Dr. Caufield -- a refreshing change from the countless CT errors of the past 50 years -- is also confirmed by the 1965 public claims by Harry Dean, a former sailor for the Coast Guard in World War Two, and an early 1960's Secretary of the FPCC in Chicago, and an early 1960's member of the Minutemen and JBS in Southern California. (Yes, Harry Dean did play on both sides of the Cold War, like many others, including Gerry Patrick Hemming, Loran Hall and Frank Sturgis.)

My research points to General Walker -- but of course neither I, nor anybody else outside the AARB and official US Government sources, can possibly know what the US Government has withheld from us since 1964. We can only guess and offer our own opinions -- as I have repeatedly said.

HAPPY LABOR DAY,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

I have a new opinion, based upon my own research of General Walker's personal papers at UT Austin, and the new book by Dr. Jeffrey Caufield, General Walker and the Murder of President Kennedy: the Extensive New Evidence of a Radical Right Conspiracy (2015).

It is my opinion that General Walker would have been grateful to have been discovered as the mastermind of the JFK assassination. It is my opinion that he would have been delighted to be recognized for having turned the tide of the Cold War.

General Walker was one of the great US Generals of World War Two. He was rightly proud of his accomplishment for the USA. General Walker was also a loyal General of the Korean War, and also served loyally in Taiwan. There is much for which Americans can be proud of General Walker.

IMHO, General Walker wanted the world to connect the dots with regard to his life, the life of Lee Harvey Oswald and the assassination of JFK. General Walker attempted to express this as an accomplishment, indeed, as a patriotic act, in several ways.

First, Walker linked his name with Lee Harvey Oswald less than 24 hours after the JFK murder to a German newspaper, the Deutsche-National Zeitung, which was brought out in the Warren Report. (The Mary Ferrell website has all the documentation, including German BND documentation). Here is a small snippet of that work here:

http://www.pet880.com/images/19631129_Deutsche_NZ.jpg

Walker published variations of this story every year for the rest of his life. This includes 1964, when he deliberately sent a similar story (with variations) to the National Enquirer, as follows. Again, this article was cited in the Warren Report, by J. Edgar Hoover himself:

http://www.pet880.com/images/19640505_FBI_on_Natl_Enq_1.jpg

http://www.pet880.com/images/19640505_FBI_on_Natl_Enq_2.jpg

http://www.pet880.com/images/19640505_FBI_on_Natl_Enq_3.JPG

http://www.pet880.com/images/19640505_FBI_on_Natl_Enq_4.JPG

Walker would preach his connection with the JFK assassination to anybody who would listen -- including the "Friends of Walker". Here is what Walker wrote on the eve of the assassination of RFK -- look at the final paragraph:

http://www.pet880.com/images/19680612_No_Tears_for_RFK.pdf

And further, just read Walker's final statement, one year before his death, to the local Kerrville newspaper:

http://www.pet880.com/images/19920119_EAW_Oswald_arrested.pdf

There is, of course, more. All these many examples abound of Walker attempting to tell the public that JFK would still be alive if not for the fact that Lee Harvey Oswald had attempted to kill General Walker back on April 10th, 1963.

Walker wanted the world to know. He sent us many messages to that effect. Walker was not ashamed of what he had done -- yet he was beholden to all the other conspirators, who had taken vows of silence about the act. This was frustrating for Walker, IMHO, because deep down Ex-General Edwin Walker was an honorable man.

He would have wanted the truth to come out, eventually.

Naturally, General Walker first and foremost hoped that the USA would believe that Lee Harvey Oswald was a COMMUNIST and so would invade Cuba and assassinate Fidel Castro in revenge for what Oswald had allegedly done. Walker held onto that hope for years.

Yet deep down inside, IMHO, Walker also wanted to attach his name to the JFK assassination, as we have seen in these few examples in this post.

The Walker shooting is not only a key element of the JFK assassination -- it's actually the pivotal motive for the JFK assassination. That's my 21st century opinion.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

What about a 23rd-century opinion, Paul?

OK, David, here's another fresh, new opinion.

We start with a well-known fact -- namely, that the Houston Post in its Sat23Nov1963 morning issue posted a rumor that Lee Harvey Oswald was the April shooter at General Walker. That Houston Post writer refused to name his source.

In Probe Magazine of 1997, writer Carol Hewett offered a guess, out of the blue, that Michael Paine was the source of this report to the Houston Post. This was just her wild guess -- she offered no citation or any kind, nor any shred of evidence. Her guess was given in the context of casting as much suspicion on Michael and Ruth Paine as possible.

OK, now here's my new opinion. We know from FBI and German BfV sources, through the Warren Commission, that this idea of Oswald being Walker's shooter was first heard by a German newspaper, the Deutsche-Nationalzeitung, on that very same, early morning of Sat23Nov1963, by a writer named Helmut Muench, whose pen-name was Hasso Thorsten. Here is part of that article, which is well-known among CTers:

http://www.pet880.com/images/19631129_Deutsche_NZ.jpg

Now, the Mary Ferrell web site has a full documentation on this event -- with a confession by Helmut Muench to the German BND (like their FBI) that General Walker was the source of that German newspaper article.

Notice the precise similarity of this article content -- on the very same morning -- as the article in the Houston Post.

So, I'm really surprised that nobody has proposed this before me -- but IMHO it is 100% obvious that General Walker was the source of that Houston Post article.

Again -- Walker was boasting about his connection with both Oswald and JFK.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

<edit typos>

Edited by Paul Trejo

Alvin A. Cobb / Knights of White Christians / Knights of White Camelia / Robert E. Lee Patriots

Dr. Caufield discusses Cobb and his organizations on pages 213-216 of his book. For anybody interested, I just uploaded the Cobb/Knights of White Christians file on Internet Archive (link below). There are two other Cobb-related FBI files at NARA (HQ 44-884 and HQ 44-12611) and one other file (HQ 157-4170) was destroyed in October 2003.

https://ia601508.us.archive.org/31/items/CobbAlvinA.KnightsOfWhiteChristiansHQ1/Cobb,%20Alvin%20A.-Knights%20of%20White%20Christians-HQ-1.pdf

And just so we are clear on the fact that General Walker had claimed -- only days after the April 10th attempt to assassinate him -- that Lee Harvey Oswald was his shooter -- here is Walker's own letter, dated 1975, to Senator Frank Church.

http://www.pet880.com/images/19750623_EAW_to_Frank_Church.pdf

Walker shamelessly admits here -- tacitly -- that he perjured himself to the Warren Commission when he claimed he never heard of Lee Harvey Oswald until the JFK assassination. Walker here admits that he knew about Oswald way back in April.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

It's worth noting again that this new book by Dr. Jeffrey Caufield, General Walker and the Murder of President Kennedy: the Extensive New Evidence of a Radical Right Conspiracy (2015), names the JFK conspirators. Here are some of the names:

1. Gerry Patrick Hemming
2. Loran Hall
3. Frank Sturgis
4. Joseph Milteer
5. Guy Banister
6. David Ferrie
7. David Morales
8. Howard Hunt
9. Fred Crisman
10. Jack S. Martin
11. Thomas Beckham
12. Roscoe White
13. J.D. TIppit
14. Lee Harvey Oswald (the Patsy).

And many, many more. I heartily recommend this book, which contains actual FBI records not revealed in other CT books.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo
spacing

• 3 weeks later...

Paul, I've started your first book. I'm doing commenting as I go along. Please don't take my comments as 'criticism'. Only opinion, as I don't think Walker was involved with the assassination, but then I'm not sure anyone has the plot put together correctly, in print. Would those comments be appropriate on this thread, since it is about the subject.

Kenneth,

It's been more than two months, and I remain interested in seeing your comments about the possible involvement of General Walker in the JFK assassination.

That is, after all, the key theme of this thread on the "new book" by Dr. Jeff Caufield, General Walker and the Murder of President Kennedy (2015).

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

• 2 months later...

For those who are interested, I have uploaded into my Internet Archive webpage a rare document about the Birch Society membership.  

The document is a Socio-Economic and State Demographic Profile analytical report which is based upon the JBS Membership List as of December 1987 -- when the JBS had 21,284 members in the United States.

When the JBS moved its HQ from Belmont MA to Appleton WI, an employee of the JBS contacted a researcher at Political Research Associates in Somerville MA to alert him to the fact that the JBS was throwing away considerable material into its dumpster.  That researcher then retrieved a lot of material from the dumpster including a computer printout of the JBS Membership List.

A pdf copy of that analytical report may be seen here:  https://archive.org/details/1992DemographicProfileOfBirchSocietyMembership

1 hour ago, Gary Murr said:

As always, Ernie, many thanks for this information and your ongoing and thorough efforts to set the record "straight", as it were, regarding the JBS.

Gary Murr

You're welcome.  I hope to upload a lot more pertinent (but very rare) historical material re: the JBS over the next year.