The Education Forum

Loran Hall and Silvia Odio

Harry J.Dean

Lorenzo Pacillo = Loran Eugene 'Skip' Hall 

Lorenzo=Leopoldo

Alonzo Escruido = Lawrence John 'Larry' Howard

Alonzo=Angelo (Harry Dean)

Harry, a speculative question for you. Do you believe Hall and Howard were the infamous Leopoldo and Angel who visited Sylvia Odio in September of 1963?

James

Yes!

Phonics is tricky in hurried translation, from English to Spanish,

and from Spanish to English.

Hall and Howard gave {Bonita} Odio their true names of

Lorenzo, and Alonzo etc;

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Harry.

That is very interesting. What is also interesting is that Manuel Aguilar (alleged Castro agent) who was regularly photographed with Loran Hall, said Lawrence Howard was with Oswald in the months leading up to the assassination.

I guess it could be suggested that the footprints leading back to Castro were being laid here?

Another speculative question, could Loran Hall have been the one Oswald was supposed to meet in the Texas Theater?

Hall and Aguilar below.

James

Thanks, Harry.

That is very interesting. What is also interesting is that Manuel Aguilar (alleged Castro agent) who was regularly photographed with Loran Hall, said Lawrence Howard was with Oswald in the months leading up to the assassination.

I guess it could be suggested that the footprints leading back to Castro were being laid here?

Another speculative question, could Loran Hall have been the one Oswald was supposed to meet in the Texas Theater?

Hall and Aguilar below.

James

James,

I will shoot you a signal via e-mail, now.

great photo. This must be why for the longest time I though Manuel was Hall. Gerry set me straight and a LIFE photo. I don't know how I got that, but this photo has a story. Know it, James? (Christy Cox)

Hi Christy,

If you're talking about the photo I posted, it was taken by Tom Dunkin in Miami. He snapped off a whole roll with Hall and Aguilar wandering around a boat yard and chatting with a local water police officer. At one point, Aguilar was misidentified as being Seymour and the ID stuck for awhile which also didn't help things.

If there is anything else to that image, I would really like to know it. I know Dunkin's place was ransacked and many negatives went missing.

I get the feeling that the images of Hall and Aguilar might have been used against Hall who in my humble opinion may have been designated as a patsy of sorts.

I have dozens of photographs of Loran Hall so if you want any, let me know and I'll email them to you.

Cheers,

James

Well Loran has figured in the Paul Hughes story. There's some connection but I don't know what to ask for in your marvelous archives. Since your gun/Hall photo post, that man scares me. Still I'd like to talk to him if you have contact, with Hall I mean. I believe Hall was involved in the Nicaraguan invasion plot in Havana, maybe in my NARA stuff, hence the arrest and Hall's Trescornia detention.

"The Tale of Tom Dunkin" would make a lively topic for the online conf. here, James.

Got anything for Wim on Cobb? I don't know where to begin. I've wondered about Lloyd too, but have nothing on this.

Christy,

The thing with Hall is that I'm not sure you'd get a straight answer. At one point, he even denied knowing Hemming. I think you will find that Hall these days is paranoid to the extreme and bordering on the deranged. :o

As far as the Cobbs go, I am unaware of any connection between June and Lloyd.

James

Christy,

The thing with Hall is that I'm not sure you'd get a straight answer. At one point, he even denied knowing Hemming. I think you will find that Hall these days is paranoid to the extreme and bordering on the deranged.  :o

As far as the Cobbs go, I am unaware of any connection between June and Lloyd.

James

Quote from The CHICAGO TRIBUNE,Teusday,November 26 1963;

{UPI} - Mexico City, November 25,1963 The newspaper Excelcior

....said Oswald crossed the border at Laredo,Texas, on September

25, and " DROVE TO MEXICO CITY.......The United States Customs

Service confirmed the crossing. A spokesman said, " There are

records to establish this. " The records also showed Oswald reentered

the United States October 3.

the United States October 3. (Harry Dean)

Thanks, Harry.

You have said to me in the past that you don't believe William Seymour was the 'Leon Oswald' who visited Sylvia Odio with Loran Hall and Lawrence Howard; and I certainly agree with you.

Do you have any theories as to who this individual was?

James

the United States October 3. (Harry Dean)

Thanks, Harry.

You have said to me in the past that you don't believe William Seymour was the 'Leon Oswald' who visited Sylvia Odio with Loran Hall and Lawrence Howard; and I certainly agree with you.

Do you have any theories as to who this individual was?

James

James,

From my M/S book and CD...... When Kennedy visited Mexico City in late June of 1962, Gabaldon, in league with some rightist Mexican Federal police officials, was set to shoot the president. Only a last minute escape problem aborted that attempted assassination scheme!

In late August, 1963, Gabaldon and I kept an appointment with former U.S. Congressman John H. Ruosselot then Western Director of the John Birch Society at his San Marino, California office. Gabaldon picked up ten thousand dollars as pre-arranged, from Rousselot. The money was for the ' Mexico Operation'. Some of these funds were given to Lee Oswald.

Two other of our anti-Castro, anti-communist associates, Lawrence John 'Larry' Howard - aka Alonzo Escuido, and Loran Eugene 'skip' Hall, aka Lorenzo Pacillo, were dispatched by Gabaldon to enlist Oswald in the CIA {Central Intelligence Agency}. In late September Oswald accompanied the pair to Gabaldon's Mexico City area office. Oswald then recieved instructions and the funds from the impressive, but phony 'CIA officer Gabaldon'. The fate of both Oswald and Kennedy were there forever sealed! The Trio later returned to the U.S., Hall and Howard 'eventually' to California, and Oswald to Texas where two weeks later, October 15, 1963 he began working at the book depository building in Dallas.

on>

.........a previously framed fall-guy {Oswald} with recently arranged {by my associates} pro-communist connections to the Russian and Cuban embassies,

{in Mexico City} would be assumed guilty,especially after and because of his own sudden death.

.........Oswald's alleged guilt destroyed the powerful and subversive Fair Play For Cuba Committee, and with it, Castro's influence in the American hemisphere.

Thanks, Harry.

Hall and Aguilar below.

James

Paulino sierra had Dick Lauchi buy weapons and Steve Justin Wilson brought them to Miami. Sierra also had a submarine delivered from California which was stored at Aguilars boat shed. No wonder Fidel was always one step ahead.

Bill S

great photo.  This must be why for the longest time I though Manuel was Hall.  Gerry set me straight and a LIFE photo.  I don't know how I got that, but this photo has a story.  Know it, James? (Christy Cox)

Hi Christy,

If you're talking about the photo I posted, it was taken by Tom Dunkin in Miami. He snapped off a whole roll with Hall and Aguilar wandering around a boat yard and chatting with a local water police officer. At one point, Aguilar was misidentified as being Seymour and the ID stuck for awhile which also didn't help things.

If there is anything else to that image, I would really like to know it. I know Dunkin's place was ransacked and many negatives went missing.

I get the feeling that the images of Hall and Aguilar might have been used against Hall who in my humble opinion may have been designated as a patsy of sorts.

I have dozens of photographs of Loran Hall so if you want any, let me know and I'll email them to you.

Cheers,

James

James, my understanding is that Hemming couldn't stand Hall and it wouldn't surprise me if he set Hall up.

Royce Bierma