The Education Forum

It's time to play.... Pick That Nose!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A is...................The Former Beatles drummer Ringo Starr

B is...................The late great actor Karl Malden

C is...................The bulbous nosed alleged researcher Hasan Yusuf.......... isn't it?.......... Or could he be A ?....Hmmmmm scratch.gif

D is...................The Singer and actress Barbara Streisand

C could be a lot of things.

You're at least of of them.

Edited by Greg Parker

The pug nose of "Truly #!" !

I'll take that as a serious attempt but no. No prize-winning nugget for you this time.

Dang! And I'm considered a world class nose picker!

--Tommy :sun

PS How do you know that David Aubrey Sooy was ONI? Insider information? A personal, confidential source?

Two are of "Lee", one is of "Harvey" (according the Keepers of the H & L "Truth", anyway), the other is a wild card "control" nose.

The two of Lee and one of "Harvey" are actually all the same nose... and not because it actually belongs there.

I'm not joking around here.

Neither am I :rolleyes:

Noses1_zpswvzgndud.jpg

As I said... C could stand for a lot of things. And you are one of them. How's the dating going? Some of those dates just suck the life out of you don't they?

Edited by Greg Parker

As I said... C could stand for a lot of things. And you are one of them. How's the dating going? Some of those dates just suck the life out of you don't they?

As I didn't say...B could also stand for a lot of things, and you are one of them.

You asked how the dating is going, well, far better than ticket sales for your upcoming conference, or so a little bird tells me.

Your turn

Interesting.

No one buys tickets this far out. You can rub it in if that doesn't change by the time the doors open. Until then you are blowing smoke, unless you have a crystal ball.

Edited by Greg Parker

B Ft. Worth Star image of Lee

C looks like Jimmy Durante

D Harvey Bronx zoo

A FrankenOswald by White

??

We have a winner!

Now tell me how a 12 or 13 year old ends up looking like his nose was Jake Lamotta's punching bag? And why are these the only photos with that nose? To me, they are literally, all the same nose i.e. the nose has been added on at least two, if not all three.

Look at the largest boy in 6th grade Greg. The side by side Marine photos I've posted and will when I get back to a computer... That 13 year old is not the same as that 6th grader.

At least from my POV.

the boy on the left is BACK ROW confriming one of the tallest/largest in the class...

In May 1953 he is 5'4" and 115 lbs... At the zoo in July/aug 1953 he is barely 4'10"

In Sept 1953 he is 5'4" 115lbs again...

LeeandHarvey-1953.jpg

Nor are they the same when older

He exists the marines 5'11" and dies 4 years later 5"9'

And yet this remains an contested issue...

Whatever.

Oswald-Harveysquareshoulders-LEEdroppeds

Edited by David Josephs