The Education Forum

Prayer Man Is A Woman

Guest Duncan MacRae

Ok, so you say you do not know who he is.

If that is true then that absolves you of the question, since you cannot answer it.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: Is the PM photo a still from the Couch or Darnell film?

If so, are there reasonable grounds to believe the film in question came quickly into government custody?

I ask because Altgens 6, which I believe is more important, appears to have been published initially in several versions, based on what I've read.

Apologies, Duncan, if you've found my comments here offensive. They weren't meant to be offensive, merely playful, which I admit is a waste of bandwidth.

Why don't we all ignore Duncan, like we did with DVP? That seemed to shut him up for a while.

did it really shut him up for a while? i wouldn't know, i haven't 'heard' a word he's said since then.

and now i get to block another ***. cool.

I ask because Altgens 6, which I believe is more important

Okay. I'll bite, Mr. Tidd. Why is Algens 6 more important?

Altgens 6 shows the blurry features of Secret Service Agent Glenn Bennett (see black pointer).

A6_zpsd5815abf.jpg

From Bennett's statement 11/23/63:

<quote on>

About thirty minutes after leaving Love Field about 12:25 P.M., the Motorcade entered an intersection and then proceeded down a grade. At this point the well-wishers numbered but a few; the motorcade continued down this grade enroute to the Trade Mart. At this point I heard what sounded like a fire-cracker. I immediately looked from the right/crowd/physical area/and looked towards the President who was seated in the right rear seat of his limousine open convertible. At the moment I looked at the back of the President I heard another fire-cracker noise and saw the shot hit the President about four inches down from the right shoulder. A second shot followed immediately and hit the right rear high of the President's head. I immediately hollered "he's hit" and reached for the AR-15 located on the floor of the rear seat. Special Agent Hickey had already picked-up the AR-15. We peered towards the rear and particularly the right side of the area. I had drawn my revolver when I saw S/A Hickey had the AR15. I was unable to see anything or one that could have fired the shots. The President's car immediately kicked into high gear and the follow-up car followed.

<quote off>

When he heard the first shot he'd been looking at the crowd to the right.

Willis 5 (Z202) corroborates Bennett, the seated agent on the far right:

After hearing the first shot he turned to look at JFK in time to see him struck in the back about four inches below the shoulder (bullet hole in shirt is 4" below collar).

His features in Altgens are blurred as he was turning forward, putting the back shot immediately after Z255, which syncs to Altgens 6.

Bennett's contemporaneous observation of the timing and location of the back wound helps establish the throat wound as an entrance and ultimately leads to the most important question regarding the murder of JFK -- What happened to the bullets causing the back and throat wounds?

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Okay, Cliff. Thanks.

What about you, Mr. Tidd?

Is what Cliff stated also your reason for believing it's more important?

No way!

Under the radar original research.

I haven't discussed this since Mr. Tidd joined.

Altgens 6 shows the blurry features of Secret Service Agent Glenn Bennett (see black pointer).

A6_zpsd5815abf.jpg

From Bennett's statement 11/23/63:

<quote on>

About thirty minutes after leaving Love Field about 12:25 P.M., the Motorcade entered an intersection and then proceeded down a grade. At this point the well-wishers numbered but a few; the motorcade continued down this grade enroute to the Trade Mart. At this point I heard what sounded like a fire-cracker. I immediately looked from the right/crowd/physical area/and looked towards the President who was seated in the right rear seat of his limousine open convertible. At the moment I looked at the back of the President I heard another fire-cracker noise and saw the shot hit the President about four inches down from the right shoulder. A second shot followed immediately and hit the right rear high of the President's head. I immediately hollered "he's hit" and reached for the AR-15 located on the floor of the rear seat. Special Agent Hickey had already picked-up the AR-15. We peered towards the rear and particularly the right side of the area. I had drawn my revolver when I saw S/A Hickey had the AR15. I was unable to see anything or one that could have fired the shots. The President's car immediately kicked into high gear and the follow-up car followed.

<quote off>

When he heard the first shot he'd been looking at the crowd to the right.

Willis 5 (Z202) corroborates Bennett, the seated agent on the far right:

After hearing the first shot he turned to look at JFK in time to see him struck in the back about four inches below the shoulder (bullet hole in shirt is 4" below collar).

His features in Altgens are blurred as he was turning forward, putting the back shot immediately after Z255, which syncs to Altgens 6.

Bennett's contemporaneous observation of the timing and location of the back wound helps establish the throat wound as an entrance and ultimately leads to the most important question regarding the murder of JFK -- What happened to the bullets causing the back and throat wounds?

One can only wonder why SA Bennett waited until the fatal head shot to yell out "He's hit!," rather than a couple of seconds earlier when he saw a bullet hit JFK four inches below his right shoulder.

Maybe he just couldn't believe his eyes or thought he was dreaming?

--Tommy :sun

Funny how well-corroborated, crucial witnesses attract aspersions like flies on equine offal.

Which is why I go lightly on the witness statements and heavy on the corroborative physical evidence -- I hate seeing the first day witnesses in Dealey/Parkland/Bethesda slimed.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

So...in regards to Prayer Man...

...In Duncan MacRae's view.....

"...Dude looks like a lady..."

Am I correct so far?

Yep. Same dude that was previously described as a mass of unrecognizable pixels.

They can't allow it to be a male. Because there is only one male it can be.

I would tend to agree, Mr. Parker... but it would be wonderful it there would emerge a clear photo or scan removing all doubt.

Until/unless that occurs, there will always be detractors and doubting Thomases who respond with varying degrees of civility.

Greg Parker,

In my view, Altgens 6 is more important for two reasons: [1] it captures facts during the assassination, and [2] it captures a figure that, a moment or two later, becomes PM, or so it's argued.

Greg, you're more knowledgable than I. What's your view?

Jon,

Prayer Man isn't visible in Altgens 6. PM is back in the far upper left hand corner of the entrance way, out of view of Altgens' camera. Altgens took the photo at a 52 degree angle to the building (approx). In short, PM was hidden from Altgens' view by part of the building.

I hope you're not confusing Lovelady (who is clearly visible in Altgens 6) with Prayer Man. That issue was settled a long time ago.

--Tommy :sun