The Education Forum

Prayer Man Is A Woman

Guest Duncan MacRae

Your logic is just all wrong, Jon. Without knowing who did it, you run a HUGE chance of falsely accusing someone who might have had a motive, but had nothing to do with it. There are reasons why the process of justice proceeds in a linear fashion.

I've read a lot of your stuff. Sometimes you just seem to want to take shortcuts to the nefarious forces you think were behind it. But what if you're wrong, and those shortcuts target the wrong people?

There was a competent but all too-brief investigation into who pulled the triggers right there at the autopsy.

The prosectors looked at an entrance wound in the back that had no exit and no bullet and asked the FBI men Sibert & O'Neill if there existed weapons which would leave no trace in the autopsy, nothing on x-ray, nothing in the body.

FBI SA James Sibert said he'd call the FBI Lab to find out.

That's the First Investigation.

That was the first step in any standard murder investigation -- following up on a lead.

FBI SA Charles Killion didn't answer the question when Sibert called.

Said they had the bullet -- CE399.

The fact is the FBI had been briefed as to the existence of just such high tech weaponry,

This glaring lead has not been pursued by the US Gummint, the Corporate Media, or the JFK Assassination Critical Research Community.

Why?

Cultural bias against high tech spy weaponry, in the case of the latter.

It's a scenario folks of a certain age are unable to take seriously because of this:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stephen Roy,

I don't purport to know who were the trigger pullers. Nor do I purport to know who gave orders to, or paid, the trigger pullers.

I don't care who killed JFK. I want to know why he was killed. Was he killed because of Cuba? Israel? Russia? Viet Nam?

Tell me, Stephen, who killed JFK. If you say it was Oswald, fine. I just want your thinking.

I DO care who. You can't know why unless you know who.

• 1 month later...

Thomas Graves,

How many seconds separate the taking of Altgens 6 and the PM photo? Do you know?

That's an excellent question, Jon. Maybe one of our photographic experts knows the precise answer.

In lieu of that, I can tell you what I believe the case to be, based on my rudimentary understanding of the overall context.

Since I believe that Altgens 6 was taken 2-3 seconds after the first shot hit JFK, and that Couch and Darnell started filming about 20 seconds after the final shot, then I believe, if my arithmetic is correct, that about 25 seconds (plus or minus 5 seconds) separate the two images.

Just curious: Why do you ask?

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

Thomas Graves,

How many seconds separate the taking of Altgens 6 and the PM photo? Do you know?

That's an excellent question, Jon. Maybe one of our photographic experts knows the answer.

In lieu of that, I can tell you what I believe the case to be, based on my rudimentary understanding of the overall context.

Since I believe that Altgens 6 was taken 2-3 seconds after the first shot hit JFK, and that Couch and Darnell started filming about 20 seconds after the final shot, then I believe, if my arithmetic is correct, that about 25 seconds (plus or minus 5 seconds) separate the two images.

Just curious: Why do you ask?

Do you .... know?

--Tommy :sun

bumped for Jon G. Tidd

Edited by Thomas Graves

• 6 years later...
On 9/18/2015 at 8:44 PM, David Von Pein said:

And if Oswald had really been standing on the steps in front of the Book Depository Building at 12:30 PM, why did he tell Captain Fritz that he was on the first floor eating lunch at just about that same time?....

"I asked him what part of the building he was in at the time the President was shot, and he said that he was having his lunch about that time on the first floor." -- Captain J.W. Fritz; Warren Report; Page 600

Well how things have changed.

Whats Pein's excuse now.

Please...

On August 16, 2013, Robert Prudhomme said:

What is fascinating me here is the split second timing that could be involved if that is Oswald in the doorway, within inches of Baker as he rushes by. In the time it would take Baker and Truly to come together, formulate a quick plan, try the elevators, discover they don't work and begin ascending the stairs to the second floor, would Oswald have time to enter the building, go directly to the stairs, climb to the second floor and buy a Coke? That is, if he did buy a Coke. That is something else that never seems to be clear.

David Von Pein then said (on 8/18/2013):

I think a better question might be: Why would Oswald have a desire to follow a policeman into the building and then race upstairs to buy a Coke at that exact moment in time?

The above question is a particularly valid one (even to most conspiracists), since almost all CTers...acknowledge the fact that Oswald was most certainly "involved" in the assassination "plot" in some manner.

In that set of circumstances (with Oswald involved in some plan to kill the President), can anyone imagine LHO wanting to go back inside the building from which shots had just been fired?

Given the make-believe fantasy scenario I just outlined, wouldn't Oswald be much better off just staying outside the building entirely?

In reality, of course, Oswald was inside the building when those Darnell and Wiegman images were taken. Lee Harvey, at that time, was in the process of hiding his rifle between boxes on the sixth floor and then hurrying down the back stairs after having just fired three shots at the President.

More....

https://EducationForum.com/topic=Oswald Leaving TSBD? / Comment=276600

Edited by David Von Pein