The Education Forum

Prayer Man is a Man

1 hour ago, Jake Hammond said:

Andrej. I thought I’d jump back in as there’s a new image. 
just a few counter points . 
1 - If the image is taken later then on a windy day you would expect bushy windswept hair relative to earlier . 
2 - As discussed , there is no white T shirt in Darnell, the exposed area is skin tone . Your own blog images show this best. 
3 - did I miss an image or link ? I don’t see a skirt in my images. 
Height - do you know what heel height she was wearing ? Do you know she isn’t 5’9 ? How many inches did you compensate for the slouching we see in Darnell relative to your data point of the bolt upright, and slightly closer, Buell Frazier ? 

Jake:

please find here a side-by-side comparison of the lady in question and Prayer Man. I have arranged the photographs in a way that the heads of both figures match approximately. I have also added two arrows. One arroow point to the lighter colour of lasdy's skirt. The other, yellow, arrow points to the white region on Prayer Man's upper chest which is clearly missing on the lady's chest. 

I am afraid I cannot give you better explanations of why this lady cannot be Prayer Man. Please mind that one mismatch is enough to reject any candidate whether it is this lady, Oswald, Sarah Stanton, or anyone else.

ladyagain.jpg?resize=219,219

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That difference in the neck is literally one button undone or a popper that’s undone with use of the camera. That’s a totally normal thing . The skirt is lighter in Darnell and explains also why there are no defined ‘legs’ in Darnell . I’m pretty convinced now so we’ll have to agree to disagree. 

48 minutes ago, Andrej Stancak said:

Jake:

please find here a side-by-side comparison of the lady in question and Prayer Man. I have arranged the photographs in a way that the heads of both figures match approximately. I have also added two arrows. One arroow point to the lighter colour of lasdy's skirt. The other, yellow, arrow points to the white region on Prayer Man's upper chest which is clearly missing on the lady's chest. 

I am afraid I cannot give you better explanations of why this lady cannot be Prayer Man. Please mind that one mismatch is enough to reject any candidate whether it is this lady, Oswald, Sarah Stanton, or anyone else.

ladyagain.jpg?resize=219,219

Actually looking again the high waisted skirt also explains the horizontal line at the waist in Darnell with the lighter shade below the line. It’s a done deal for me. 
It’s understandable that people with a long investment of energy and time won’t accept this lady as PP so I don’t expect miracles bit for someone not particularly invested in PP and more interested in rational investigation it’s a done deal. 

I believe the lady captured on film on Houston Street shortly after the assassination is identical with the lady with camera in hand seen running alongside Rosemary Willis towards the end of the Dorman film. The clothing, hairstyle, fascial features, and type of camera all match.

BGjerde

Dorman_Lady2.jpg.84b6f9f3a1ba987938210ef8aa8f142c.jpg

They’re similar but isn’t the shirt and skirt colour tone the wrong way round ? I.e darker top half lighter bottom half.  ‘Camera lady ‘ looks like she has on a western type sleeve in a dark colour with the sleeves rolled up . 

Edited by Jake Hammond

4 hours ago, Andrej Stancak said:

Hello Andrej,

Dead on is what I think.  Rejection.  The essential elements for rejection are in these photos.

prayer-man-compare-woman.jpg

On Elm and in the doorway Oswald is connected by general appearance, camera, and shirt.  He is not definitely female.  

It's time for Chris D. and Jake to provide a source for that photo and show the entire photo.

There was a video above . 

6 minutes ago, John Butler said:

Hello Andrej,

Dead on is what I think.  Rejection.  The essential elements for rejection are in these photos.

prayer-man-compare-woman.jpg

On Elm and in the doorway Oswald is connected by general appearance, camera, and shirt.  He is not definitely female.  

It's time for Chris D. and Jake to provide a source for that photo and show the entire photo.

The video above is the source . In dealey plaza 

18 minutes ago, Jake Hammond said:

The video above is the source . In dealey plaza 

But, what is the context?  Is this truly Dealey Plaza on the same day and at the same time as the JFKA.  A cropped photo/frame is not saying much when the person and environment is questionable.  Identify the building in the photo/frame.  Can you prove this woman was there at the time or shortly after the JFKA.  Can you prove she was anywhere in close proximity to the TSBD?  

Think of this as evidence for an official inquiry.  Would it be accepted?  NO!

Without more information I suggest people ignore the photo and you or whoever first presented it for discussion.

Just now, John Butler said:

But, what is the context?  Is this truly Dealey Plaza on the same day and at the same time as the JFKA.  A cropped photo/frame is not saying much when the person and environment is questionable.  Identify the building in the photo/frame.  Can you prove this woman was there at the time or shortly after the JFKA.  Can you prove she was anywhere in close proximity to the TSBD?  

Without more information I suggest people ignore the photo and you or whoever first presented it for discussion.

John look at the video posted by Greg , and also the photo by Chris showing the building 

1 minute ago, Jake Hammond said:

John look at the video posted by Greg , and also the photo by Chris showing the building 

What video?  Has Chris posted the whole picture?

1 minute ago, Jake Hammond said:

Yes, and the video posted by Greg 

I usually don't pay much attention to Greg Parker.  Send a link to the video.

Where is the whole photo posted by Chris?

Edited by John Butler

1 hour ago, John Butler said:

Do we really need more corroboration on this, after what's been provided?
What possible motive could there be to present false information?
Think "station wagon".

Cars.png