The Education Forum

10 Conclusions (of Pat Speer)

Pat Speer

The Australian SBT test simulated Connally's wrist, for Pete sake. They just didn't do it with a real human arm. They created a block with human bones inside of it.

Not nearly good enough, right? Of course not. As I've said a million times, nothing will satisfy CT hounds. Nothing.

Remember, you don't have the freedom to believe what you'd like to believe. You are sure the test they did was totally meaningless, but you're don't have the freedom to say that.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not just use the 1000 words provided by a single frame of that reenactment... and show they actually prove the SBT to be impossible...

SBT%20and%20the%20Australian%20TV%20reen

I think these 1000 words do a decent job as well

SBTshottohell-again_zpsba1c32c0.jpg

Or these 1000

FRAUDintheevidence_zpsd8cff451.jpg

one more, just for comparison to Myers

If that's the entry from a shot 70 feet in the air, and hits nothing... oh, nevermind already.

The Silly Bull#$%t Theory was dead the moment it was announced... Along with Ruby didn't know Oswald and there was nothing going on at 544 Camp.

:rolleyes:

Myersiswrong.jpg

Edited by David Josephs

This is what happens to Myers when he steps into the real world, that is not protected by Gus Russo, Davey and Bugliosi:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.conspiracy.jfk/ulPq3tb4LFg%5B1-25%5D

RP: Myers is a fraud.

Proven.

But then, what does that make Vincent Bugliosi?

Subject: The Latest Attacks On Vincent Bugliosi's "Reclaiming History"

Date: 2/27/2010 4:34:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time

To: Rosemary Newton [Vincent Bugliosi's secretary]

------------------------------

Hi Rosemary,

If Mr. Bugliosi ever feels compelled to write a response to some of his critics regarding the JFK case, and would like to post his remarks on the Internet, I (of course) would be more than happy to post such a response in his name on my own websites (blogs) and on the JFK forums that I routinely visit.

Not that any amount of common sense or logic (or evidence!) will ever sway the conspiracy kooks, but if Vince ever feels he wants to get some thoughts off his chest by writing up some kind of a response to people like DiEugenio or this Remington fellow or Jim Fetzer (who hates Vincent's book with a passion as well) or Bob Groden, et al, I will always be ready and willing to post his comments online--and at every JFK forum I have access to.

Thanks.

Best wishes always,

David Von Pein

Feb. 27, 2010

==============================================

Subject: DiEugenio

Date: 2/27/2010 7:34:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time

To: David Von Pein

Hi Dave,

Vince just faxed me the following: "Tell David Von Pein that he can quote me as saying: "I thought Jim DiEugenio was a serious person." "

Regards, Rosemary

Subject: Re: DiEugenio

Date: 2/27/2010 8:08:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time

To: Rosemary Newton

Thank you, Rosemary and Vince.

I will.

David V.P.

More Correspondence With Vince B.

Edited by David Von Pein

Proven.

Hi Rosemary,

If Mr. Bugliosi ever feels compelled to write a response to some of his critics regarding the JFK case, and would like to post his remarks on the Internet, I (of course) would be more than happy to post such a response in his name on my own websites (blogs) and on the JFK forums that I routinely visit.

Not that any amount of common sense or logic (or evidence!) will ever sway the conspiracy kooks, but if Vince ever feels he wants to get some thoughts off his chest by writing up some kind of a response to people like DiEugenio or this Remington fellow or Jim Fetzer (who hates Vincent's book with a passion as well) or Bob Groden, et al, I will always be ready and willing to post his comments online--and at every JFK forum I have access to.

Thanks.

Best wishes always,

David Von Pein

Feb. 27, 2010

Hi Dave,

Vince just faxed me the following: "Tell David Von Pein that he can quote me as saying: "I thought Jim DiEugenio was a serious person." "

Regards, Rosemary

I will.

David V.P.

So did you quote him saying that?

one more, just for comparison to Myers

If that's the entry from a shot 70 feet in the air, and hits nothing... oh, nevermind already.

The Silly Bull#$%t Theory was dead the moment it was announced... Along with Ruby didn't know Oswald and there was nothing going on at 544 Camp.

:rolleyes:

Myersiswrong.jpg

Amen.

Proven.

Hi Rosemary,

Thanks.

Best wishes always,

David Von Pein

Feb. 27, 2010

Hi Dave,

Regards, Rosemary

I will.

David V.P.

Really?

5 year old letters from people who had to ask other people to relay his quotes is what you're posting?

have you ever attempted an individual thought - you know, one that didn't originate in someone else's head...?

5 year old letters from people who had to ask other people to relay his quotes is what you're posting?

That's about the size of it, yeah. I just felt like sharing after reading DiEugenio's latest Bugliosi-bashing post.

(Vince B. had an aversion to computers, you see. So his messages to me had to be relayed through someone else.)

Edited by David Von Pein

BTW/FYI, Glenn, your signature is incomplete. You haven't attributed DiEugenio's "defense team" quote to Jimbo.

And apparently you think that quote is something that enhances Jimmy's reputation, right? Incredible.

Edited by David Von Pein

that's because it's my signature and not JIm's, David.

Jimmy doesn't need his reputation enhanced. I think it's in good shape, and i also think he's not worried about his reputation any more than I am - you see, his thoughts and statements are mostly well formed, well supported and reasonable. so people trust that they can make reasonable choices in either agreeing or not with him.

yours, on the other hand - well, how many books did you sell...?

i made it my signature because you told him to put it in his. i figured it'd get to you.

also, i happen to like it. the way i see it, we all are part of LHO's defense, since he has the Three Stooges for a prosecution team.

BTW/FYI, Glenn, your signature is incomplete. You haven't attributed DiEugenio's "defense team" quote to Jimbo.

And apparently you think that quote is something that enhances Jimmy's reputation, right? Incredible.

That's because it's my signature and not Jim's, David.

[...]

I made it my signature because you told him to put it in his. I figured it'd get to you.

It got to my funny bone, yes. That's about all.

This "signature" game is quite humorous. And now Ken Drew has added another quote of mine to his sig that he obviously thinks makes me look bad. But, of course, it does no such thing. Nor does his other DVP signature either. Both quotes are wholly reasonable and sensible. The fact that Kenny thinks he's taking me down a peg or two by using them in his sig can only elicit laughter.

And by admitting you are part of Oswald's "defense team", you and DiEugenio have now forever thrown out any chance you ever had of being considered unbiased when it comes to the evidence in the JFK murder case.

I salute you both. Most CTers would never come right out and admit to the world that they are dedicated solely to Oswald's defense. Congrats.

Edited by David Von Pein

i am in O's defense because I FIRST believed that there's a Conspiracy. I didn't come to be a CTer at the sake of O's defense.

you've ignored my question: do you know the difference between helping to form a conclusion and proving a conclusion?

if you avoid questions then you do not have the right to berate others for doing so.

That's because it's my signature and not Jim's, David.

[...]

I made it my signature because you told him to put it in his. I figured it'd get to you.

It got to my funny bone, yes. That's about all.

This "signature" game is quite humorous. And now Ken Drew has added another quote of mine to his sig that he obviously thinks makes me look bad. But, of course, it does no such thing. Nor does his other DVP signature either. Both quotes are wholly reasonable and sensible. The fact that Kenny thinks he's taking me down a peg or two by using them in his sig can only elicit laughter.

And by admitting you are part of Oswald's "defense team", you and DiEugenio have now forever thrown out any chance you ever had of being considered unbiased when it comes to the evidence in the JFK murder case.

I salute you both. Most CTers would never come right out and admit to the world that they are dedicated solely to Oswald's defense. Congrats.

you've been on the ropes for a few weeks now DVP. Is this desperation time or what? Been doin' some mighty fine dancing of late...

Proven.

Hi Rosemary,

Thanks.

Best wishes always,

David Von Pein

Feb. 27, 2010

Hi Dave,

Regards, Rosemary

I will.

David V.P.

Really?

have you ever attempted an individual thought - you know, one that didn't originate in someone else's head...?

that's a 5 year old letter from a dead person, giving him permission to quote him. A little late maybe.