The Education Forum

Ruth Paine in Nicaragua

Thanks Martin.

I appreciate that.

Its disturbing when people not only do not follow new evidence, as Carol has produced; but actually reject it out of hand since it does not jibe with their own personal agenda.

And actually undermines it.

Edited by James DiEugenio

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The attorney Carol Hewett published her so-called "evidence" in Probe Magazine in the 1990's.

It isn't real evidence -- it's speculation -- it's guesswork. There's nothing but naked accusation without basis in her work.

This is reflected in the poor showing we see in the second edition of Destiny Betrayed (2012, Skyhorse Publishing) which attacks Ruth Paine mercilessly, without a shred of solid evidence. It's only one weak speculation after another.

This is the result of Carol Hewett's work. Any libel lawsuit against Skyhorse Publishing on behalf of Ruth Paine would also attach to Probe Magazine, obviously.

If there was real evidence, James, you'd have shown it by now. You haven't shown it. You only show guesswork.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Carol Hewett was a practicing attorney in Florida for thirty years.

She had a very good record in jury trials. She lost very, very few of them.

When you achieve a law degree, and practice in court for that long with her record, I will give credence to your smears of her career.

As per your characterization of Probe Magazine, no journal in the field ever had as many distinguished authors, memorable articles, or as much praise from those in the community than Probe did.

I asked you politely not to frequent this thread. As I do not like to argue with zealots. You have refused to do so. Even though you have your own thread on Ruth Paine, you are intent on killing this one.

Let me add this about Probe.

​No other journal in the field ever inspired its readers to actually write and query MSM magazines, and then get their work published there as we did.

Because our information was so new and solidly based, our readers then used it in traditionally MSM magazines. This happened at least three times.

That is how good Probe was. In fact, we even had MSM magazines write us for copies of certain articles! Who else can say that about their JFK publication?

That is why so many people lamented its shutdown. In his inscription to me of JFK and the Unspeakable, Jim Douglass, who was a contributor, wrote that he was tutored for that book by his reading of Probe Magazine.

And if you have not read it, you do not know how distinguished it was.

If you go the CTKA site, you can see some of the articles there.

If you purchase the CD, you can read every issue ever published.

IMO, that CD is worth more than 95 per cent of the published books on the case.

If you go the CTKA site, you can see some of the articles there.

If you purchase the CD, you can read every issue ever published.

IMO, that CD is worth more than 95 per cent of the published books on the case.

This is the last time I'll post anything on this thread, since you started this thread, James, and you kindly asked me not to frequent this thread. I'll honor that kindly worded request -- but I need to say that this isn't over.

If Carol Hewett is the ultimate source of these attacks on the character of Ruth Paine, then Carol Hewett's work will be placed under a microscope. It's only fair.

I just purchased the CTKA Probe magazine CD. Once it arrives, I will (on my own thread about Ruth Paine) analyze every sentence of Carol Hewett's attacks on Ruth Paine, just as I analyzed every sentence of your own attacks on Ruth Paine.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

I am sure Carol will leave the country in shame after you get done with her work Paul.

Your so called "debunking", is about as credible as DVP's latest pile of baloney.

Which, btw, I will be replying to soon. Although Sandy Larsen did a nice job on a new thread in beginning the assault on his latest pretentious bombast.. (I will do mine on this thread as I will never reply to fruity Dave on his threads again.)

I link you with DVP since you have the same amount of credibility: you and he are both zealots first. That is, your arguments do not follow the evidence. They are made up in spite of the evidence, and they always leave out something crucial to the argument.

In your case, you want to minimize the ballistics evidence in the Walker case, since it demonstrates that Oswald did not shoot at Walker. Its the wrong bullet in every way. And, further, the WC knew this. But Hoover was intent on showing some kind of propensity for violence with Oswald, since there was none evident. So even though the DPD never seriously considered Oswald as a suspect in the Walker case--some accomplices eh?--Hoover, through Warren DeBrueys, did.

Why do I say Warren DeBrueys?

Because it was not Walker, or Marina, or the West German paper who got the whole phony "Oswald shot Walker incident" into the official story. It was DeBrueys.

How do I know this?

Because I do something that most "researchers" do not. I actually go to the witness' house and talk to them there. Back in 1994, Bill Davy and I visited Warren DeBrueys in his home in Metarie. He was all smiles as he greeted us on his front steps before we even got out of the car. As we walked in, he had a photo of himself shaking hands with Hoover on display in his living room. Warren told me he never read any books on the JFK case. During a break in the interview, I wandered into his library. There must have been about 12 books on the JFK case there. So much for his honesty. In that regard he reminded me of that lying FBI toadie, James Phelan.

But later in the interview, Warren told us that he was one of the FBI agents in charge of the writing of the FBI report right after the assassination. Hoover transferred him to Dallas, and he brought in witnesses and experts to put together that whole godawful FBI report that was eventually submitted in December. And which was so bad, the Warren Commission didn't include it in its volumes of evidence. Which says all you need to know about it.

Warren eventually burst out with this: I was the guy who made the link between Oswald shooting Kennedy and Oswald shooting Walker.

I asked him: How did you do that?

He replied that, Well Oswald shot Kennedy in the head, and someone tried to shoot Walker in the head, so it must have been Oswald.

More food for Paul's growing legions of Walker did it acolytes. You owe everything to Warren and his Sherlock Holmes rapier mind.

March on Paul. But give J. Edgar proper credit. Like Allen Dulles, he was a great American.

“Ruth is a perfectly charming, charitable Quaker ... who helped the Oswalds out of pure humanitarian impulses ... she and her husband were simply admirable people.” – George de Mohrenschildt

"The proud and perfect Quaker... I keep saying she is a fraud and xxxx... she is evil, and selfish and the cause of it all. I would wipe up the floor with her." – Marguerite Oswald