The Education Forum

JFK Forum: Rules of Behaviour and other points

John Simkin

Dawn,

I would not let the likes of Richard get under your skin. He is the true one that should be ignored. I wish I had stuck to that golden rule a long time ago I would have been better off. Yes, Richard does have a great deal of knowledge ALL FROM BOOKS ONLY mind you. Just don't answer him, unless it has something to do with the real subject you are into.

Greater to be free then the be hackled.

I am sure that your input would be well worth it and more open minded then some that are SO VERY closed minded.

There is faults with the James Files story. I have waved many times on my own to try to believe him as well as disbelieve him.

Right now I am again not sure because of his lack of answering Tosh Plumlee. Maybe there is a reason for this I don't know, Maybe he didn't get the letter. So, I guess I can't say right now.

Here lately, I find myself saying all the time "TIME WILL TELL."

Peace

Nancy

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dawn,

I would not let the likes of Richard get under your skin.  He is the true one that should be ignored.  I wish I had stuck to that golden rule a long time ago I would have been better off.  Yes, Richard does have a great deal of knowledge ALL FROM BOOKS ONLY mind you.  Just don't answer him, unless it has something to do with the real subject you are into. 

Greater to be free then the be hackled. 

I am sure that your input would be well worth it and more open minded then some that are SO VERY closed minded.

There is faults with the James Files story. I have waved many times on my own to try to believe him as well as disbelieve him.

Right now I am again not sure because of his lack of answering Tosh Plumlee. Maybe there is a reason for this I don't know,  Maybe he didn't get the letter.  So, I guess I can't say right now. 

Here lately, I find myself saying all the time "TIME WILL TELL."

Peace

Nancy

___________________________-

ps I apologise for the typos in above post. Been a VERY long court week, and an all day contin. legal ed. class today, I kinda misread Mr. Smith's irony. One person told me to "have a sense of humor" on this, when in fact I do not have one, guess I need to develop such, where there CAN be irony. I am way overly tired and the irony missed me. I had a phone message "alerting" me that someone had called me "CIA" on the forum, then some calls to return when I got in and quickly responded to the post.

I have been the recipient of some personal bad news recently and that combined with a full work schedule should have caused me to keep off the forum for a bit, but ...easier said than done.

Back to square one for me.

So much for "hypos".

Dawn

"Geez, this is getting pretty damn weird. I do not know quite how to take your post mr. Smith. My life is an open book. I have nothing to hide. My bio is 100% accurrate. You are welcome to check me out.

I made the posts I did as an honest effort to stop the friggen infighting. Period. I have had many researcher friends over these many decades and I have seen such an abundance of infighting that it just drives me nuts. So I joined this forum about 5 weeks ago and I asked that it be limited to serious research. Call me an idiot. My husband told me I just "don't understand how forum are, how poeple just flame each other". No I do not. I have kept away from forums.

Ok Richard, I am really agent 69. I have a second comperter hooked up with the company crowd, I just pretend to be an attorney, when really, I was in Cuba last week and behind the scenes Castro and I orcharasted the election to insure Bush would stay in power.

Please....if I have made one mistatke here it is that I have let all this become too personal. I feel like I know the people here when in fact I do not.

I care deeply about the murder of jfk and I believe it was an assassination from the highest levels of this government. So I foolishly got into a forum as I am sick and tired of all the people I know not giving two xxxxs and having zero knowledge about this case. I have talked to judges, other lawyers, district arttorneys... you just get the blank stare and the subject gets changed. THEY DON"t WANT TO KNOW. So I came onto a forum to find like minded people.

If someone wants references on me as to who I am, PM me and I can provide same.

BUT I will not give out my friends' private email and or phone numbers to be harrassed by people with an agenda.

I have been truthfull at all times on this forum. I have one agenda: solving this murder and stopping the infighting between people who say they want the same thing.

If some of you out there have a differnet agenda then you know who and what you truly are. I am not God. Bu there is a GOd and He knows the truth. We mortals are just trying to piece together the pictures of this horrible puzzle, to untalgle the forces behind the theft of our government on 11/22/63."

Dawn,

Please read my previous post again. When I explained the CIA moniker, you said "there's enough of those here" or words to that effect. I then explained truthfully exactly what happened to me, and used a hypethetical situation as if it had happened between you and me so you would see how ludicrous it was. I DID NOT indicate YOU were not as you seem. It happened to ME exactly the way I described. But you did get rather upset at the pretense. You now understand what it feels like. I am also at a loss as to who would email you and completely screw up the intent of my post. That person either has a complete lack of understanding and has comprehension difficulties, or is deliberately trying to fuel a fire and has "an agenda". Look closely at who sent you that email. Therein lies a problem.

Richard

"I would not let the likes of Richard get under your skin. He is the true one that should be ignored. I wish I had stuck to that golden rule a long time ago I would have been better off. Yes, Richard does have a great deal of knowledge ALL FROM BOOKS ONLY mind you. Just don't answer him, unless it has something to do with the real subject you are into."

John,

I could respond to this moronic attack in kind, but have decided not to do so. Terry Mauro left the forum because of this junk. Ms Eldreth was booted from another forum for ridiculous, self indulging and derogatory posts and it has continued here. It would not surprise me to find that she was the one who sent Dawn the email misrepresenting my previous post. There is no one else on these forums who misunderstands, misstates, and misrepresents as she does. Considering the source, I feel no need to defend my research or my abilities as a researcher.

RJS

YOU GOT IT (ALL WRONG) AGAIN, RICHARD

IT WAS NOT ME> To e mail her in that way.

THIS IS WHAT I MEAN ABOUT YOU>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Do grow up, get a life, and stop picking on me.

WHOULD YOU?

That I would have to see!!!

I think, I wish to enjoy the hoidays and do the things that require some FUN and leave the forum temporary because of RICHARD and his dowing of me. The break will do me good, get away from this habit forming sessions. Enjoy the holidays and yes I will be back. I need to step back for a while. At least I know that it isn't me alone that Richard has tendacy to pick on. Anyone that seems to names James Files he goes after.

To richard bah hum bug, back - to a judgemental fool.

To the rest of you, Merry Christmas.

"Geez, this is getting pretty damn weird. I do not know quite how to take your post mr.  Smith. My life is an open book. I have nothing to hide. My bio is 100% accurrate. You are welcome to check me out.

I made the posts I did as an honest effort to stop the friggen infighting. Period. I have had many researcher friends over these many decades and I have seen such an abundance of infighting that it just drives me nuts. So I joined this forum about 5 weeks ago and I asked that it be limited to serious research. Call me an idiot.  My husband told me I just "don't understand how forum are, how poeple just flame each other". No I do not. I have kept away from forums.

Ok Richard, I am really agent 69.  I have a second comperter hooked up with the company crowd, I just pretend to be an attorney, when really,  I was in Cuba last week and behind the scenes Castro and I orcharasted the election to insure Bush would stay in power.

Please....if I have made one mistatke here  it is that I have let all this become too personal.  I feel like I know the people here when in fact I do not.

I care deeply about the murder of jfk and I believe it was an assassination from the highest levels of this government. So I foolishly got into a forum as I am sick and tired of all the people I know not giving two xxxxs and having zero knowledge about this case. I have talked to judges, other lawyers, district arttorneys... you just get the blank stare and the subject gets changed. THEY DON"t WANT TO KNOW.  So I came onto a forum to find like minded people.

If someone wants references on me as to who I am, PM me and I can provide same.

BUT I will not give out my friends' private email and or phone numbers to be harrassed by people with an agenda.

I have been truthfull at all times on this forum. I have one agenda: solving this murder and stopping the infighting between people who say they want the same thing.

If some of you out there have a differnet agenda then you know who and what you truly are. I am not God. Bu there is a GOd and He knows the truth. We mortals are just trying to piece together the pictures of this horrible puzzle,  to untalgle the forces behind the theft of our government on 11/22/63."

Dawn,

Please read my previous post again. When I explained the CIA moniker, you said "there's enough of those here" or words to that effect. I then explained truthfully exactly what happened to me, and used a hypethetical situation as if it had happened between you and me so you would see how ludicrous it was. I DID NOT indicate YOU were not as you seem. It happened to ME exactly the way I described.  But you did get rather upset at the pretense. You now understand what it feels like. I am also at a loss as to who would email you and completely screw up the intent of my post. That person either has a complete lack of understanding and has comprehension difficulties, or is deliberately trying to fuel a fire and has "an agenda". Look closely at who sent you that email. Therein lies a problem.

Richard

_____________________________--

Richard,

I agree. I was way too tired to have been even reading posts last night, let alone responding to them.

Sometimes my need to "put an end " to something causes me to be impulsive. After a very long, difficult week, on very little sleep, then an all day seminar, combined with a sad family matter, my own comprehension level was a bit off by the time I responded to your post.

I was also confronted with several "group emails" when I got in last night and I tried several times to respond TO THE GROUP, that I wanted this to cease, as it was totally counter productive. More of the personal attack stuff that I have literally begged people on this forum to put a halt to. So I found that I had to actually write seprate emails to accomplish THAT goal.

The group email stuff began on or about 11/22 and has continued. So I am publicly posting that while I enjoy being part of a group email that is dedicated to research on this case, I do not wish to be part of the attack mode mentality.

I think that the people here who are serious about this case should just ignore the personal attackers. Perhaps that will casue them to stop. Replying has clearly fed into the agenda.

Dawn

ps Richard, It was not Nancy.

Nancy, please, just drop it.

Richard is a highly intelligent person, and he's been incredibly nice to me (which is something that, being as loud and opinionated as I am, doesn't happen often). He's a great guy, and he knows way more than you're giving him credit for.

You take things way too seriously. You do have a habit of typing nonsensical items much like I did when I was suffering from insomnia and would be so gone to the point watching cartoons became a challenge.

On top of that, Dawn misunderstood Richard's comment - and you pop in out of nowhere spewing BS. I think you should back off and, like the rest of us do, try to get along because this is the last great forum available for this research, and if everyone leaves - this community will fall apart.

Personally, I wouldn't want that on my shoulders.

Nic,

She said

PS Richard, it is not Nancy.

He was accusing me of something I did not do and would not do.

I don't wish to attack anyone. Not at all.

I just want to now get on with my life,

I have had to much inuendo's against me to deal with this any longer.

I love research. I was kicked off another forum because of Richard rediculus twists against me.

Anyone that stands up to any thing they believe in in the JFK world does get some serious attacks on them. This isn't right. It is worth fighting. Some have been threats on their own life. I never received a threat from Richard I am not saying that about him. He is a good reseracher but he twists things on people and that is so wrong. He is part of the reason I was kicked off of Lancer in the first place.

Not all of it but a rather large part of it.

I just want to now enjoy the holiday and get with some other serious issues now off of the forum to silently do that.

I wish all of you well. Truely I do.

I will be back at a later time.

Merry Chirstmas and Happy New Year to all of you.

GOD BLESS

Nic,

She said

PS Richard, it is not Nancy.

He was accusing me of something I did not do and would not do.

I don't wish to attack anyone.  Not at all.

I just want to now get on with my life,

I have had to much inuendo's against me to deal with this any longer.

I love research.  I was kicked off another forum because of Richard rediculus twists against me.

Anyone that stands up to any thing they believe in in the JFK world does get some serious attacks on them.  This isn't right.  It is worth fighting.  Some have been threats on their own life.  I never received a threat from Richard I am not saying that about him.  He is a good reseracher but he twists things on people and that is so wrong.  He is part of the reason I was kicked off of Lancer in the first place.

Not all of it but a rather large part of it. 

I just want to now enjoy the holiday and get with some other serious issues now off of the forum to silently do that.

I wish all of you well.  Truely I do. 

I will be back at a later time.

Merry Chirstmas and Happy New Year to all of you.

GOD BLESS

You really just need to calm down and realize not everyone is out to get you. Seriously, Nancy - you'll wind up with an ulcer if you keep it up. ( And no, that's not a threat. )

Richard doesn't have the power you think he does. He can't twitch his nose and get you kicked off a forum. You know, maybe it's not just ONE PERSON.

Nic

You are absolutely correct.

It was a large part Richard in his twisting and causing me to correct constantly.

It was also a group that doesn't like what I had to say. I got under the skin of them sort of say. Meaning they knew I was underneath attacking them for some things that had to come to light.

Deeper than what meets the eye. Not so much my so called rediculious postings and or ramblings on. NO it was a lot deeper than that.

I wanted to leave them several times. I many times wished to walk away. It has nothing to do with forums. More fo the subjects that I came to know and understand a bit more. I went to deep into it.

Forums are good for showing facts. Posting up papers and getting a news level out that is basically is a silent world on this issue.

The part that you are so correct on is it isn't one person alone but a group.

Richard stated several people left because of it, they left when I was booted. That says something, I guess. Some go back only a few, most don't. I was asked to apoligize and I refused to do that because I believed in the person who told me some facts and that was Judyth Baker. Seems she is more right than wrong. Several sources shows this now. Not just one. Time will tell and hopefully all of that will come out soon.

Proving this is something that will take a bit more. There are ways to do that and in proper ways this can hopefully achieved.

Then the real truth behind JFK will come out with the wash.

It will be about time that it does. Of couse, this is just a hope that I say this will and can happen. ;)

Edited by Nancy Eldreth

Thanks to John Simkins for a great Conference, Excellent hosting, reasonable editorial decisions and great historical writing on the Lyndon Johnson elite habitus.

I have posted a sworn photo and sworn autobiographical page.

Click on any hotlined name to read any member's Biographical Details.

My open welcome to researchers and moderator columnists.

Australia, Britain, U.S. Spain, Holland are presently well represented, and all age groups.

Burnt out spy cases, disgruntled former employees and whistleblowers welcomed.

Shanet Clark, Education Forum Member: Atlanta, Georgia: USA. 12/2004

Thanks to John Simkins for a great Conference, Excellent hosting, reasonable editorial decisions and great historical writing on the Lyndon Johnson elite habitus.

I have posted a sworn photo and sworn autobiographical page.

Click on any hotlined name to read any member's Biographical Details.

My open welcome to researchers and moderator columnists.

Australia, Britain, U.S. Spain, Holland are presently well represented, and all age groups.

Burnt out spy cases, disgruntled former employees and whistleblowers welcomed.

Shanet Clark, Education Forum Member: Atlanta, Georgia: USA.      12/2004

Shanet:

You're just too cool!!!

Dawn

• 6 months later...
That is a possibility. What I don't understand is unless you know someone and have seen them - how would you know the photo is really of them?

Bill Miller

Agreed, but at the same time, the research community is not so large, and many of us have met many others.  Also, some that research together can vouch for the other people.  Some people, like Denis, I feel as though I know very well, as we've been emailing and posting for years, even though we have yet to meet.

The issue being addressed is to discourage fake people with fake names from coming in to flame another poster or witness.  That just is not fair, and can be very time-consuming to deal with.

Pamela B)

Those rules work well for me :) The picture rule is fair, and i will add one right now. Do any members live in the Sydney area of Australia? Let me know :)

Let me elucidate.

Clarence Douglas Dillon had a similar background to Prescott Bush and Allen Dulles. International banking with plenty of contact with German corporate interests, intelligence and highest level financial privateering, war profiteering.

I introduced him as a possible conspirator based on his STRUCTURAL location in the chain of command, and because of the outlandish failures of his employees in the Secret Service.

I have named THOMAS KARAMESSINES, MARSHALL CARTER, MAXWELL TAYLOR and RICHARD HELMS for similar reasons.

The executive sanction model, based on incapacity or loss of clearance, is a common sense approach and should be viewed as a synthesis of reasonable difficulties with the AUTOPSY, WARREN REPORT, HSCA 1978 REPORT, etc.

The theory that Castro and the KGB murdered Kennedy is based on the statements of ALEXANDER HAIG, RICHARD HELMS and JAMES JESUS ANGLETON.

Tim Gratz theory is not credible by any stretch of the imagination.

It is not coherent, coherent or compelling. It is false and in fact, disinformation.

While I believe John Simkins, Larry Hancock and James Richards have identified the TACTICAL agents responsible for the assassination, I have reason to believe my theory of EXECUTIVE SANCTION is the STRATEGIC and closely held source of the tactical ambush.

When Barr McClellan gained notoriety for his theory implicating Lyndon Johnson, I decided (at great personal risk) to disclose my conclusions concerning the intelligence findings, incapacity findings and removal of JFK by Cabinet Level executives within the government.

Tim Gratz presence on the FORUM is disruptive and comically inept.

His point of view is typical of the Neoconservative and right wing mindless authoritarians who are now in power in Washington.

Tim Gratz failure to engage critical thinking or use rational approaches is obvious.

He is in fact a simple foil, and a straw man.

He is like the simpleton who writes angry patriotic letters to the local paper.

Those of us who have broken through our indoctrination and socialization to question authority see Tim Gratz's material for what it is:

Right wing propaganda which shows a laughable lack of critical thinking.

It is obvious that this individual is out-numbered and pathetically incompetent in pushing his outlandish and unsatisfactory hypothesis.

I saw G. Gordon Liddy give a speech once, and he defended the burglary of the Democratic Headquarters because the McGovern people were "Communists"

Gratz is fatuous and intellectually impotent, and his disinformation campaign should be heartily ignored as the work of an amusing reactionary...........

:hotorwot:ph34r::ph34r::hotorwot:o;)

Shanet, the vigor of your ad hominem attacks only demonstrates the vapidity of your ideas.

You wrote:

When Barr McClellan gained notoriety for his theory implicating Lyndon Johnson, I decided (at great personal risk) to disclose my conclusions concerning the intelligence findings, incapacity findings and removal of JFK by Cabinet Level executives within the government.

I must, however, commend you for your courage to post your thoughts (I use the term in its broadest sense) at "great personal risk". It takes a lot of courage to mount an attack on a dead man!

Edited by Tim Gratz