The Education Forum

Yes, postal money orders do require bank endorsements!

Sandy Larsen

2 hours ago, Jim Hargrove said:

Interesting, though, that the Bureau worked so hard to hide the fact it had confiscated Klein’s microfilm—preferring to let people believe it was safely locked away at Klein’s!

Yeah, that must be why the FBI wrote up Commission Document No. 75, which plainly states that William J. Waldman relinquished control of the microfilm on 11/23/63 to the FBI, with Waldman himself saying that very thing in his Warren Commission testimony.

Waldman also put his initials on the cardboard box containing the microfilm (FBI Exhibit D-77 / Waldman Exhibit No. 6). And the date "11-23-63" appears twice on the cardboard box as well....

Waldman-Exhibit-Number-6.jpg

CD75 also plainly says that Waldman made available the microfilm "from a safe in his control", which perfectly aligns with the earlier FBI FD-302 report we find in CD7.

And when examining both reports (CD7 vs. CD75), we see that the EXACT same detailed information is provided in both reports regarding the things that were found on the Klein's "Order Blank" (which would become Waldman No. 7) -- e.g., the transaction number, the VC number, the C2766 serial number, the March 20th date, etc.

All info is identical in both FBI reports, one of which (CD7) was written prior to the FBI taking the microfilm from Waldman/Klein's; with the second report (CD75) being prepared after the FBI took control of the microfilm from Klein's.

CTers like John Armstrong evidently think that BOTH of those FBI reports are false and full of lies regarding the things the FBI agents saw on the Order Blank provided by Klein's. But in reality, the truth is:

William Waldman kept possession of the microfilm in his safe for just a very short period of time on 11/23/63 (certainly no more than a few hours) before he turned it over to the FBI that very same day. CD7 precedes CD75 as far as the chronological order of the reports. And if you're a person who isn't prone to thinking the FBI faked everything imaginable concerning the JFK case, then CD7 -- all by itself -- provides the written proof that Klein's Sporting Goods most definitely had in its possession on November 23, 1963, an internal "Order Blank" for a 6.5-mm. Italian rifle (Serial # C2766) that was shipped by Klein's to "A. Hidell" in Dallas on 3/20/63.

That should be enough, right there, for all reasonable people to stamp this mystery "Solved".

Edited by David Von Pein

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The FBI did whatever was necessary to convict the silenced patsy and cover it's own rear end, including altering witness testimony, and destroying, fabricating, and altering evidence.

The FBI’s malfeasance in this case was legion and is well known by most members of this forum.  The short (3 minute) YouTube video below demonstrates quite clearly how the FBI altered the observations of three critical Dealey Plaza witnesses who believed shots may have been taken at JFK from outside of the Texas School Book Depository, thus contradicting the official story.

The FBI went to extraordinary lengths to suppress evidence of what CIA accountant James Wilcott called the “Oswald Project,” including sending out agents within hours of the assassination to confiscate original school and teen-aged employment records of “Lee Harvey Oswald.” In the wee hours of the night of Nov 22-23, 1963, the FBI secretly took “Oswald's Possessions” from the Dallas Police Department, transported them to Washington, D.C. altered them, and then secretly returned them to Dallas, only to publicly send them to Washington. D.C. a few days later. Among a great many other alterations, a Minox “spy camera” became a Minox “light meter.” Tax records, not found by Dallas police who said they initialed each scrap of paper, magically appeared without DPD initials.  FBI agent James Cadigan inadvertently spilled the bean about the secret transfer during his sworn WC testimony, which was altered by the WC.

Cadigan_Altered.jpg

The FBI falsified so much testimony that it even had a process in place for routinely doing so, including over the objections of Warren Commission attorneys.  

Dingle.gif

For more about how the FBI altered evidence, see this link:

Manipulated, Fabricated, and Disappearing Evidence

3 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

But to an Internet conspiracy theorist, however, virtually everything done by Officialdom is looked at as being part of some secretive and underhanded plot. So silly.

I think more conspiracy believers should embrace Hanlon's Razor....

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

J. Edgar Hoover wasn’t stupid, although he did make a dumb mistake reading the Klein’s ad for the $12.78 rifle, which he thought included a scope.  There is a reason, though, that it took a week after announcing it was Oswald’s handwriting on the March 20 order for the $12.78 rifle before the Magic Handwriting® could be transferred to documents supporting the final story (which, of course, was that the rifle cost $21.45 and was ordered on March 12).  Hoover had to get at least a working grasp on the bogus “documentation” for the Magic Rifle®, and the key was the Magic Money Order®.

The key is in a summary document sent to J. Lee Rankin in January 1964 by the Chief Inspector of the U.S. Post Office, Henry B. Montague.  Here is page 2 of that summary (Commission No. 296).

CD296_2.jpg

The March 20 money order for $21.95 was probably located by Postal authorities, who must have determined that it wasn’t originated by Oswald/Hidell. Therefore, an all new money order was needed to incriminate the Designated Patsy, which could easily be done with U.S. Post Office equipment.  Nearly impossible, however, would be the creation of legitimate bank endorsements and ABA transit numbers, which is why none appear on the Magic Money Order. The rest was relatively easy.

3 hours ago, Jim Hargrove said:

...Magic Handwriting®...

[...]

...the bogus “documentation” for the Magic Rifle®...

[...]

...the key was the Magic Money Order®...

[...]

...an all new money order was needed to incriminate the Designated Patsy...

The strange things CTers will believe. Amazing.

(And why isn't there an ® symbol to accompany your make-believe "Designated Patsy"? A shocking oversight!)

Edited by David Von Pein

1 hour ago, Jim Hargrove said:

Nearly impossible, however, would be the creation of legitimate bank endorsements and ABA transit numbers, which is why none appear on the Magic Money Order.

Jim, "bank endorsements" and ABA numbers were and are easy to create.   I can only sporadically follow this thread but I do appreciate that you've posted some reasonable evidence a few posts up, not that I necessarily agree with your interpretation.   But you do provide evidence, which I appreciate.   

However, one of the most damaging logical fallacies I see is the insistence that the CIA/FBI/??? are massively funded, conspiratorial, knowledgeable, and technologically advanced - yet whenever you come across a problem with the evidence they suddenly become stupid, careless or unable to perform the simplest of forgeries - like "bank endorsements" and ABA numbers.   IMO from what you've posted, all evidence is made to fit into your pre-determined CT, and where evidence contradicts your CT instead of admitting it, you make up stuff, like arguing ABA numbers are hard to forge.

At least for me your overall arguments would be much more believable by saying, "I don't know why the CIA/FBI/??? didn't make the simplest effort to forge "bank endorsements" and ABA numbers."   At least then I could trust your evaluation of evidence, but in your current method ALL evidence supports your CT so your entire CT is unbelievable, IMO.

Again, thanks for the raw evidence you post.

1 hour ago, David Von Pein said:

The strange things CTers will believe. Amazing.

Agreed.

Jason

Edited by Jason Ward

Von Pein has been arguing this for years on end.  No matter how many times he gets whipped, like Jeb Zudah, he does not know he is knocked out.

The last time we did this, our side brought in documents and records, furnished by Sandy and David Josephs to prove our point.  We even went to two bank supervisors who had been in the business a combined 50 years.

When we asked them if US postal orders went through the Fed Reserve system they looked at us blankly.  Like, "What?  Of course they do."  In other words the combination of the documents and the testimony of professionals in the field was not enough.

But of course, nothing is ever enough for DVP.  The fact that its the wrong rifle is not enough either.  The fact that Marina said in the first week she did not know rifles had scopes, that is not enough. I won't even go into the swivel mounts. 

He did the same thing with the REA delivery.  For weeks on end, I mean for weeks, he tried to say that somehow the US post office kept a special box on hand for REA orders and accepted payment from them that way.  I told him this was nuts.  But he stuck to that one no matter how irrational, how stupid, how illogical it was.  

Then, the Gerald Posner of the TIppit case, Dale Myers, put something on his blog about REA sending a card to the post office and then that is how Oswald got the handgun.  And somehow, that meant mystery solved.

Which ignores the facts that the PO box was in Oswald's name and the gun had been ordered in HIdell's.  So how did the card get there?  But even worse, when and how did Oswald pick up the handgun?  Where is there any evidence that Oswald was in receipt of the S and W?  There is none.  But what  is worse, there is no evidence that the FBI ever visited REA.  Now if you think that happened, I can sell you a bridge in Arizona. The FBI went there.  They came up with nothing.  This time, they left well enough alone.

As per Jason Ward, please give us a break.  This was the Warren Commission. The idea that there was somehow any checks or balances any place and there were certain things the FBI or CIA had to be careful about, that is simply rubbish.  Any legal body that would accept Harry Holmes as a witness on the post office was a fraud to begin with.  This guy was so bad, his family later apologized for him. The idea you needed the perfect crime is just ludicrous to anyone who has studied this case. 

If Ward accepts someone like Holmes then I can see why he plays patty cake with Trejo.

FYI / FWIW,

If anybody wants the links from my Web archives that pretty much destroy all of Jim DiEugenio's ludicrous theories regarding Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle and revolver purchases, let me know. I've got dozens of them at the ready.

Edited by David Von Pein

16 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

FYI / FWIW,

If anybody wants the links from my Web archives that pretty much destroy all of Jim DiEugenio's ludicrous theories regarding Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle and revolver purchases, let me know. I've got dozens of them at the ready.

Marina Oswald's first interview had her not knowing that rifles with scopes on them existed. Peter Dale Scott deals with this in his book Deep Politics and the Death of JFK in the chapter "The Dark and Scopeless Rifle".

Free ebook download: https://libgen.pw/item/adv/5a1f05b43a044650f51434bf

Edited by Micah Mileto

3 minutes ago, Micah Mileto said:

Marina Oswald's first interview had her not knowing that rifles with scopes on them existed.

And on the afternoon of 11/22/63, when the police asked Marina (through Ruth Paine) if Lee Oswald owned a rifle, Marina Oswald took the police immediately into the garage and pointed to the blanket roll on the floor.

And....

[Quoting Marina Oswald:]

"I was very nervous that day when I took the [backyard] pictures. I can't remember how many I took, but I know I took them and that is what is important. It would be easier if I said I never took them, but that is not the truth." -- Marina Oswald-Porter; Early 1990s

Has anyone else ever read anything about Oswald telling one of the cops he bought his pistol at a pawn shop in Fort Worth?  Or is my memory playing tricks on me?

11 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Has anyone else ever read anything about Oswald telling one of the cops he bought his pistol at a pawn shop in Fort Worth?  Or is my memory playing tricks on me?

Yes, Ron. Oswald uttered that "Fort Worth" lie to Captain Will Fritz (see Warren Report; Page 606). Oswald didn't say "pawn shop", however (per Fritz' report).

That was one of many lies told by Oswald on Nov. 22 and 23, 1963. Here's my list of LHO's lies (in two parts)...

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/The Lies Of Oswald (Part 1)

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/The Lies Of Oswald (Part 2)

Edited by David Von Pein

26 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

And on the afternoon of 11/22/63, when the police asked Marina (through Ruth Paine) if Lee Oswald owned a rifle, Marina Oswald took the police immediately into the garage and pointed to the blanket roll on the floor.

And....

[Quoting Marina Oswald:]

"I was very nervous that day when I took the [backyard] pictures. I can't remember how many I took, but I know I took them and that is what is important. It would be easier if I said I never took them, but that is not the truth." -- Marina Oswald-Porter; Early 1990s

Which contained a dark and scopeless rifle?

12 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Yes, Ron. Oswald uttered that "Fort Worth" lie to Captain Will Fritz (see Warren Report; Page 606).

That was one of many lies told by Oswald on Nov. 22 and 23, 1963. Here's my list of LHO's lies (in two parts)...

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/xxxx-oswald-part-1.html

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/xxxx-oswald-part-2.html

Thanks for the first link.  I've not read the other two.  Explain to us here, how do you know he was lying? There is absolutely no proof REA ever shipped a gun to him or Hidell or either one of the ever picked up one from them.  As required by law at the time.

Edited by Ron Bulman

1 minute ago, Ron Bulman said:

Thanks for the first link.  I've not read the other two.  Explain to us here, how do you know he was lying? There is absolutely no proof REA ever shipped  gun to him or Hidell or either one of the ever picked up one from them.  As required by law at the time.

Dallas postal workers and FBI agents presumably monitoring his mail: "don't look at me"🍿