The Education Forum

Some questions Lone Nuts refuse to answer...

(compiled by another JFK assassination researcher)

The *real* question is why LNT'ers care about this issue. After all, Oswald's dead, right? The government has investigated, and you believe them, right?

So why do *YOU* care?

And if you truly *do* care, why do you snip and run? Why are believers famous for not supporting their own words?

Why do believers run in fright from such simple questions as:

Why was the closest police eyewitness to the murder - who just coincidentally would have testified in contradiction to the SBT, never questioned by the FBI or Warren Commission prior to the release of the WCR?

Why were the NAA results buried by the WC?

Why did the Warren Commission PROVABLY lie about their own testimony? The "hidden" clipboard being one of the most obvious examples... their false description of Jack Ruby another...

Why were the test results of firing a rifle at Oak Ridge buried, and are still denied by most LNT'ers today?

Why was a ballistics expert hired by the WC fired when he refused to endorse their theory?

Why did the FBI engage in a pattern of eyewitness intimidation to get the statements they wanted?

What is the 6.5mm virtually round object that no-one saw in the AP X-ray on the night of the Autopsy... and why was everyone so blind on the night of the autopsy?

Why did Herndon so completely disregard basic lie detector procedures when testing Jack Ruby?

How can a bullet transit without breaking the spine, as has been conclusively demonstrated with CAT scans?

Why was dissection of the bullet track, and neck wound, forbidden to the prosectors? Why were they allowed to dissect the chest incisions, which were clearly *not* bullet wounds, but not allowed to dissect the bullet wounds?

Why were so many *obvious* eyewitnesses never questioned, or never called to testify? James Chaney being the most obvious answer, but a long list of others has been posted many times...

Why have photographs and X-rays disappeared out of the inventory? Only the government had control of them...

Why did the CIA have a program of harassment of CT authors, and why did they actively promote the WCR through their friendly news contacts?

How could the Warren Commission have missed exculpatory evidence, yet completely failed to miss any supporting evidence for their theory?

Why were the wounds not specified in standard measurements by the prosectors ... and why did the Warren Commission simply verbally *move* the back wound?

Why did the Secret Service remove the limo from the jurisdiction of the DPD? Perhaps an argument can be made for removing JFK's body - as Johnson needed Jackie with him to provide an aura of legitimacy, but there was *NO* valid reason to remove the scene of the crime from Dallas - or was there? Can you provide it?

Why is there no 'chain of evidence' on so much of the evidence in this case? CE399, for example, almost no-one who originally handled it will identify it.

Why did a non-medical military officer forbid the prosectors from examining the victim's clothing - a *STANDARD* autopsy protocol?

Why did the FBI seem so insistent on erasing the record of a Minox camera owned by LHO?

Why were military intelligence files on LHO never released... even to government investigators?

Why do believers constantly cite Jack Ruby's visit to Western Union as proof that the shooting of Oswald wasn't pre-planned - DESPITE his testimony to the contrary?

Why did both the WC and HSCA find it necessary to *LIE* about their own collected evidence in order to support their conclusions? In the case of the HSCA, it's not even disputable - they lied blatantly about the medical testimony... why??

Why have so many *new* "scientific" theories been developed for this case? Never before heard - such as the "jet effect" and "eyewitness unreliability" and "photographs trump eyewitnesses?"

Why does Altgens show Chaney in a position that he's *never* seen in the extant Z-film?

Why doesn't *ANY* film or photo show Chaney moving up to speak with Curry?

Why do *dozen's* of eyewitnesses agree on a slowdown or stop of the limo, yet we can't see it in the Z-film?

Why do *dozens* of eyewitnesses agree with each other on the location of the large wound on the back of JFK's head (and with the Autopsy Report), in contradiction to the BOH photo?

Why does the Autopsy Report contradict the BOH photo?

Why do believers absolutely REFUSE to state that they don't believe the Autopsy Report - despite the FACT that they don't?

Why do believers so *FREQUENTLY* post outrageous lies about the evidence and about what critics post?

And last... why will you snip these, and refuse to respond? AND.......

(I'll add one: Why are many, many *original* documents, films and photos in WCR related files missing? Copies, copies of copies?)

QUESTIONS THAT ARE NEVER ANSWERED BY CONSPIRACY THEORISTS....

JFK conspiracy theorists are usually pretty good at asking questions regarding President John F. Kennedy's 1963 assassination. But conspiracists aren't so good at coming up with any answers themselves to many of the big-ticket questions that lone-assassin believers have for them. For example, these eight inquiries:

1.) Where are those other non-C2766 [non-Mannlicher-Carcano] bullets? Who hid those bullets? When did they hide them?

2.) What other weapons were used?

3.) Why is it that out of all the bullets and fragments connected with the murder of President Kennedy, not one of the presumed-to-exist non-Carcano bullets/fragments turned out to be large enough to be tested so as to eliminate Lee Harvey Oswald's Mannlicher-Carcano rifle as the weapon that fired those bullets/fragments? More good fortune for the ever-lucky plotters?

4.) If the Single-Bullet Theory is false, what anti-SBT theory replaces it? And if the throat shot was a frontal shot, how could two bullets fail to go through JFK's soft flesh without damaging any parts of JFK's back/neck to account for the double-stoppage of the bullets? And where did those two bullets go? If the throat wound was an entry wound, then Kennedy should have had two bullets in his upper back and throat regions when he was autopsied. Where are those two bullets?

5.) Where could a frontal gunman have been located to have caused a large exit wound in the right-rear portion of JFK's head (which is a wound that almost all conspiracy theorists think existed, even though such a rear head wound is not visible at all in the President's autopsy photographs and X-rays)?

6.) Why does everything lead to Lee Harvey Oswald, including every scrap of the physical evidence in the whole case, if LHO was really innocent? A patsy plot, right? Then why doesn't Mr. Oswald name some names of his co-conspirators during the two days he was in police custody, instead of saying the Dallas Police Department framed him via his totally-misunderstood "I'm Just A Patsy" declaration, which is a comment that has Oswald clearly aiming the blame at the DPD and not the Mob, CIA, etc.?

7.) If a pre-arranged "solo patsy" plot really existed prior to 11/22/63 (as per the plot proposed by kooks like Jim Garrison and Oliver Stone and many other conspiracy theorists), then why on Earth did the conspirators try to kill JFK by firing multiple guns from different angles in Dallas' Dealey Plaza? Were those plotters just playing it safe? Or were they merely retarded idiots who wanted the plot to be uncovered within minutes of shooting the President from so many different angles?

8.) Related to the latter portion of #6 above --- Why was Lee Harvey Oswald willing to remain so tight-lipped for 46 hours if he truly was a "patsy" and knew at least something about the plot swirling around him (and even most of the JFK conspiracy kooks who populate the world think Oswald knew something)? Or was Lee Harvey truly the bonehead to end all boneheads and either (somehow) knew nothing of any plot to murder the President, or was willing to take the lone rap for two murders he never committed (including the murder of Dallas Police Officer J.D. Tippit)?

David Von Pein
April 4, 2008
May 2012

Edited by David Von Pein

1, 2 & 3. Who says the other rifles used in the assassination were not Carcanos? Perhaps not the same model of short rifle as found on the 6th floor but, there are some VERY accurate models of Carcano long rifles, such as the M91/41.

4. There is a likelihood the throat wound was an exit wound for a bullet that struck the lower rear part of JFK's skull. Whether it deflected off the base of the skull and struck the vertebrae, or entered the base and disintegrated, sending a minute fragment through the rear base of the skull and into the vertebrae is unknown. Lt. Richard Lipsey was interviewed by the HSCA in 1978, and related that, from what he heard the autopsy prosectors discussing, this scenario was believed by them, with a rear cowlick entry into the skull as well. Further evidence of the cervical vertebrae being struck comes from the HSCA interview of Jerrol Custer, who stated he recalled seeing neck x-rays of JFK showing "many fragments" in the vicinity of cervical vertebrae C3/C4.

5. Interesting question, and I'm glad you asked it. I did quite a lot of deer hunting for a period of time using hollow point rifle bullets I handloaded for a .308 deer rifle. As these bullets were only 110 grains in weight, there was not much to them, and they tended to come apart when I used them in head shots. When they did this, not all (or any) of the bullet always exited the skull, even though there were often large blowouts in the skull. Also, it is a myth that the blowout in a skull will always be precisely 180° on the other side of the head from the entrance wound. It was nothing to shoot a deer in the side of the head, on level ground, and see the top of the head come off. Therefore, a shot originating from the Grassy Knoll causing a large blowout in the right rear of JFK's head is completely possible.

6. Perhaps LHO was involved, in a minor role, and was told to sit tight, as the real assassin(s) were to be "revealed" early in the week, and he would be exonerated.

7. I don't believe the last shot was fired until it became apparent JFK might escape with only minor wounds, although I would hardly call being shot in the right lung "minor". I believe all of the preceding shots were from behind JFK. Speaking of multiple shots, there is also a good chance it was supposed to be "discovered" very early on that there were multiple shooters, and a conspiracy to assassinate JFK, that was quickly subdued and morphed into a lone gunman scenario.

8. As I stated earlier, he may have been quietly told to sit tight and say nothing for a couple of days, and in that time, the "real" assassins would be named, and he would be exonerated. For all we know, he may have been told that other patsies were being set up.

Edited by Robert Prudhomme

1, 2 & 3. Who says the other rifles used in the assassination were not Carcanos? Perhaps not the same model of short rifle as found on the 6th floor but, there are some VERY accurate models of Carcano long rifles, such as the M91/41.

4. There is a likelihood the throat wound was an exit wound for a bullet that struck the lower rear part of JFK's skull. Whether it deflected off the base of the skull and struck the vertebrae, or entered the base and disintegrated, sending a minute fragment through the rear base of the skull and into the vertebrae is unknown. Lt. Richard Lipsey was interviewed by the HSCA in 1978, and related that, from what he heard the autopsy prosectors discussing, this scenario was believed by them, with a rear cowlick entry into the skull as well. Further evidence of the cervical vertebrae being struck comes from the HSCA interview of Jerrol Custer, who stated he recalled seeing neck x-rays of JFK showing "many fragments" in the vicinity of cervical vertebrae C3/C4.

5. Interesting question, and I'm glad you asked it. I did quite a lot of deer hunting for a period of time using hollow point rifle bullets I handloaded for a .308 deer rifle. As these bullets were only 110 grains in weight, there was not much to them, and they tended to come apart when I used them in head shots. When they did this, not all or any) of the bullet always exited the skull, even though there were often large blowouts in the skull. Also, it is a myth that the blowout in a skull will always be precisely 180° on the other side of the head from the entrance wound. It was nothing to shoot a deer in the side of the head, on level ground, and see the top of the head come off. Therefore, a shot originating from the Grassy Knoll causing a large blowout in the right rear of JFK's head is completely possible.

6. Perhaps LHO was involved, in a minor role, and was told to sit tight, as the real assassin(s) were to be "revealed" early in the week, and he would be exonerated.

7. I don't believe the last shot was fired until it became apparent JFK might escape with only minor wounds, although I would hardly call being shot in the right lung "minor". I believe all of the preceding shots were from behind JFK. Speaking of multiple shots, there is also a good chance it was supposed to be "discovered" very early on that there were multiple shooters, and a conspiracy to assassinate JFK, that was quickly subdued and morphed into a lone gunman scenario.

8. As I stated earlier, he may have been quietly told to sit tight and say nothing for a couple of days, and in that time, the "real" assassins would be named, and he would be exonerated. For all we know, he may have been told that other patsies were being set up.

Good post, Bob.

--Tommy :sun

*crickets chirping in the ensuing stillness*

I've answered many of those questions in Healy's thread-starter. They were asked originally in 2007 by a rabid CTer named Ben Holmes. At that time, Holmes' list had just 21 questions on it. I answered them on January 11, 2007, here....

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/9eZqPIn8vms/Mm7iJxysuW0J

Edited by David Von Pein

*crickets chirping in the ensuing stillness*

I've answered many of those questions in Healy's thread-starter. They were asked originally in 2007 by a rabid CTer named Ben Holmes. At that time, Holmes' list had just 21 questions on it. I answered them on January 11, 2007, here....

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/9eZqPIn8vms/Mm7iJxysuW0J

One in the same, the same guy that's chased you off the AMAZON forum recently... yep, near 10 years now and your still dancing around those questions. I witnessed the nutter undressing then and now!

Here's your problem Davey me-boy, folks now want the big picture answers, no more minutae, cut the nutter-loon responses and get down to the real facts. The undeniable facts.

Folks understand they've been had, the 1964 Warren Commission lied, even some commissioners admitted they had doubt concerning their "findings". And, one commissioner outright LIED, moving a wound placement because it made more sense...

And what do you make this Allen Dulles guy? A guy JFK canned as head of the CIA, how the hell did that guy get to be the defacto head of the Warren Commission investigating the murder of John Fitzgerald Kennedy a sitting president of the United States?? How do you explain that Von Pein? Then you can take another shot at the above questions...

I didn't mean to scare him. :(

All this talk about 191 grains and exploding heads and everything. Or was it 189 grains. All I know is that my 1942 Izhevsk Mosin-Nagant 91/30 kicked like a mule and was very accurate with iron sights and the 1954 Hungarian "yellow tip" ball rounds that I paid about ten cents apiece for.

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves