The Education Forum

Facebook JFK The Truth

Mark Wengler

DVP said, "I think it was a mistake allowing Scott in this forum."

I've been searching Ed Cage's Facebook group (forum) archives and my own Facebook group archives (the group that I own is called "JFK VIDEO, AUDIO, PHOTOS, & DISCUSSION") --- and I can't find any post authored by me that says what you've quoted me as saying above, Scott.

Can you provide a link to that quote?

I'm not saying I *didn't* say it. Perhaps I did. I'm just saying I don't remember saying it at Ed Cage's group, and I couldn't find the quote even when doing a specific word search within the two groups I just mentioned.

But, anyway, regardless of that quote attributed to me, here's an example of the type of commentary I was treated to by Scott Kaiser at my own Facebook group after I accepted Scott as an active participant in June 2015. If this is the way he behaved over at Ed Cage's group too, then the quote that Scott attributed to me above would, indeed, be quite appropriate and reasonable....

DAVID VON PEIN SAID [ON JUNE 11, 2015]:

Scott [Kaiser] appears to be relying ONLY on the Z-Film. And a very subjective view of the Z-Film at that. All the while ignoring THE BEST evidence that proves JFK was shot only once in the head, with that shot coming FROM BEHIND. That evidence being the autopsy photos & X-rays, plus the autopsy report and the testimony and statements of the autopsy surgeons.

Scott, can you possibly believe that ALL of the above things I just mentioned are ALL bogus (or liars)?

Here's the entry hole---and it ain't in the front.

SCOTT R. KAISER SAID:

As far as I'm concerned I'm throwing out everything from the WCR and the HSCA simply because neither reports the findings I'm working on.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Gee, there's a shocker. Scott's "throwing out" the ENTIRE two Government reports! The ONLY major investigations re: this case. And Scott, just like that, has decided to chuck them both. Isn't that special?

SCOTT KAISER SAID:

With so much conservatory questions going on as to the altered photos, altered xrays, and altered films, I'm taking my chances on what I believe to be best evidence.

I'd rather have the truth, [than] to be told, "this is the truth", seek, and ye shall find.

DAN PAUL SAID:

This is a hoot!! Because Scott says so, we should all believe him and not the experts who conducted the official investigations and were able to examine all the evidence.

This altered Zapruder film nonsense is a huge laugh!!!!!

LATER IN THE DISCUSSION, SCOTT KAISER SAID:

I can't be surrounded by idiots Lord, please let it not be so.

AND A LITTLE LATER, MY GROUP DISCUSSION WAS TREATED

TO THESE ENTERTAINING GEMS FROM SCOTT R. KAISER:

What a freaking numbnut!

[...]

Chuck, "as far as I'm concerned", you're an idiot!

[...]

There you go, the three musketeers have now graduated to four, and, now, it's complete, the four numbnuts.

[...]

As a child, I could still remember my father say, if you don't have something intelligent to say, don't say anything at all. This was growing up as a child, some of you adults can't help it. I understand.

SOURCE DISCUSSION:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/243480929145732/permalink/431566480337175

Can you provide a link to that quote?

I'm not saying I *didn't* say it. Perhaps I did.

I know, it's called "selective memory", no worries, per the old cliche, mine is like an elephant. It's hard to tell whether you're coming or going. Are you saying that we should solely rely on photos and xrays, when photos and xrays don't tell us a story as to how Kennedy reacted as the head, body, arm and movement reacted to a neurological reaction caused by impact, allow me to demonstrate.

Take a hammer to the knee, your leg reacts to impact, but you also took photos of your shattered knee, all those photos tells us that you sustained an injury. They certainly will not tell you how you sustained your injury without viewing the impact, then you understand how that injury acquired, where it came from, and how it was inflicted by simply viewing it's impact. Now, are you going to say we should throw out the zfilm, because photos and xrays are more important?

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Scott,

You ACTUALLY think that I think the Zapruder Film is fake?

Please tell me where you got such a crazy notion?

And I'd still like to see the link to this quote....

"I think it was a mistake allowing Scott in this forum."

Have you got a link for it?

Edited by David Von Pein

Scott,

Answer me this, how can I provide you a link to a conversation we had, when YOU kick me out after arguing with Cage and YOUR buddies at YOUR Facebook Forum? Then you said, "I think it was a mistake allowing Scott in this forum", Can't you find your own information, just think back to when Cage brought me in, and that ridiculous bet he tried sidestepping. It may have been his forum.

Scott,

Answer me this, how can I provide you a link to a conversation we had, when YOU kick me out after arguing with Cage and YOUR buddies at YOUR Facebook Forum? Then you said, "I think it was a mistake allowing Scott in this forum", Can't you find your own information, just think back to when Cage brought me in, and that ridiculous bet he tried sidestepping. It may have been his forum.

Even Von Pein can't inject anything new into a 52 year old farce called the Warren Commission Report.

But I'll tell ya what he can do, that's start another blog to go along with the 27 he already has start another website to go along with the16 he already has start another YouTube Channel to go along with the 12 he already has and finally post another 15,000 times during the next few months to go along with the 437,593 he already has...

BTW, the whole idea here is to keep this thread on the front page, the nutters are getting desperate, REAL desperate.

Edited by David G. Healy