The Education Forum

I thought I would share the new material I've been working on

Scott Kaiser

I have completely rewritten my first book adding [more] than [60 pages] of new information. I am also seeking a publisher to read my entire material as I have included cables and footnotes to provide facts. I wanted to share with you the following, and because the premise is true, so are its conclusions. If anyone knows of a publisher that may be interested in the entire script/book, please let me know, Thank you.

A man Without A Country, is based on a true story. It's a story about a man whose love for his country turned towards bitterness when he lost his citizenship. He'd do anything to reenter the country he once lived in and loved, to the point of devoting his life services to their military which has stripped him of his citizenship for joining the French Foreign Legion. The hardships he faced in returning to America were unbearable, and in the end, he turned over a new leaf by turning on the very same government that he found guilty of committing treasonous acts. This man, a man without a country would later die, killed by the very same government that stripped him of his citizenship, as propaganda government cables would usher out information on this man as being someone who was untrustworthy, an opportunist, and a xxxx. But, the records will show that he loved his country more than anything else, and only God was before her, he died as being a true American patriot whose identity was merely stripped by definition. He impersonates a Military Officer, a United States Army Lieutenant, a Hialeah Police Officer, and agents of the CIA, FBI and U.S. Customs. He is stealing classified documents out of Homestead Air Force Base, medical supplies out of United States Coast Guard, index cards from U.S Customs and photographs from the CIA. He visits other military bases abroad. He was involved in Watergate, and he exposes the reason for Watergate. He was, the sixth burglar no one had ever known. He was sent to Israel in order for them to retrieve the information he possessed, than, perhaps, killed there too. There's proof of the company [CIA] knowing my father was leaving for Israel ahead of time as they notified FAA, Airport Security, and U.S Customs. So, how was my father able to slip thru? It was a total setup to intercept my father's contents as he traveled, but he didn't take his briefcase with him on the trip to Israel. The United States Government threw everything they had at my father, and still, they weren't able to retrieve what could have very well damaged the CIA for good. My father wasn't a cop, CIA, FBI or U.S. Customs Agent. He wasn't a Lieutenant in the United States Army. He was none of these things, he impersonated all of them, he created his own identity and credentials while infiltrating these companies. He was hand saluted by army personnel. He signed paperwork as Lieutenant Kaiser, an Officer in the United States Army for release of medical supplies from United States Coast Guard for anti-Castro groups. He "borrowed" classified documents, index cards, tapes and photos. No one would touch him, not even the United States Government because of the information he possessed. He was the world's most dangerous man alive, and the only way to have stopped him, was to kill him. This is a real story of David versus Goliath, one man against the entire government. This is his story.

My father has become an empty shell of his former self. He impersonates an officer, a Lieutenant in the United States Army, CIA, FBI and U.S. Customs agent as he infiltrates the CIA and is stealing from the United States government. Edwin refused to grant his separated wife a divorce and appears determined to put the pieces of his life back together. When once again he is called upon by the United States government reminding him of his sworn duties he signed on a sealed document which helped pave his way in returning to America that lead promise to his French Visa. Just into their marriage, his world becomes turned upside down when one day at home he's shouting, ranting and raving about how the United States government is requesting he partakes in dismantling heads of state and government officials. Sonia Kaiser, my [mother] was to afraid to ask what it was he was carrying on about. The next thing he knows is he's on his way to Haiti as planned plots to assassinate Haiti's dictator starts to brew as early as 1969. Kaiser is also under investigation by Dallas intelligence, but the information stops and becomes blacked out. With a forged passport and license to kill he is on his way to take out the Prime Minister of Israel in 1976, but is caught tapping phone wires. Forced to work together, the opinionated pair of Kaiser and the government often end up at odds with each other. Kaiser is determined to do what is right. His relationship with the United States government begins to fall apart when Ed Kaiser begins to steal classified material. The government becomes increasingly concerned about the information Kaiser has discovered as planned plots are taken to retrieve from Kaiser the stolen classified material. My father has a few nemeses, himself included. Aside from Kaiser's mental state of being a true threat, there is also Frank Sturgis who poses as the villain. While the CIA does warm up to Kaiser, Kaiser holds unto a dark secret that could blow the CIA's assassination plots wide open. Kaiser's estranged wife, SONIA KAISER, 30s, also proves to be a hazard to the happiness that Edwin so desperately seeks. Finally, Edwin’s boss at U.S. Customs, STEVE 50s, the cold and uncaring head of the department, jeopardizes Edwin's career. My mother, her life and spirit are broken after the death of her husband. Her world begins to crumble after learning how her husband had died. And, she must learn how to stand on her own two feet again. The problem is that everything she's doing to make herself happier is either very self-destructive and extremely psychologically damaging, or will end up leaving her more broken than she was before. She ultimately makes the decision to hide in secret and keep the information she learned about her husband from her children so that no harm would come to them. She has learned that the FBI is obeying the directive from J. Edgar Hoover to toe the line on the "single assassin" theory on one side, and the possible conspirators on the other with Edwin Kaiser standing in the middle. The very definition of being in between a rock and a hard place when Edwin Kaiser's attaché briefcase disappears after his death. Edwin's son, discovers his father's long lost information his mother kept secret, and develops a deep desire to find his father's murderers and begins a journey on his own.

I have completely rewritten my first book adding [more] than [60 pages] of new information. I am also seeking a publisher to read my entire material as I have included cables and footnotes to provide facts. I wanted to share with you the following, and because the premise is true, so are its conclusions. If anyone knows of a publisher that may be interested in the entire script/book, please let me know, Thank you.

A man Without A Country, is based on a true story. It's a story about a man whose love for his country turned towards bitterness when he lost his citizenship. He'd do anything to reenter the country he once lived in and loved, to the point of devoting his life services to their military which has stripped him of his citizenship for joining the French Foreign Legion. The hardships he faced in returning to America were unbearable, and in the end, he turned over a new leaf by turning on the very same government that he found guilty of committing treasonous acts. This man, a man without a country would later die, killed by the very same government that stripped him of his citizenship, as propaganda government cables would usher out information on this man as being someone who was untrustworthy, an opportunist, and a xxxx. But, the records will show that he loved his country more than anything else, and only God was before her, he died as being a true American patriot whose identity was merely stripped by definition. He impersonates a Military Officer, a United States Army Lieutenant, a Hialeah Police Officer, and agents of the CIA, FBI and U.S. Customs. He is stealing classified documents out of Homestead Air Force Base, medical supplies out of United States Coast Guard, index cards from U.S Customs and photographs from the CIA. He visits other military bases abroad. He was involved in Watergate, and he exposes the reason for Watergate. He was, the sixth burglar no one had ever known. He was sent to Israel in order for them to retrieve the information he possessed, than, perhaps, killed there too. There's proof of the company [CIA] knowing my father was leaving for Israel ahead of time as they notified FAA, Airport Security, and U.S Customs. So, how was my father able to slip thru? It was a total setup to intercept my father's contents as he traveled, but he didn't take his briefcase with him on the trip to Israel. The United States Government threw everything they had at my father, and still, they weren't able to retrieve what could have very well damaged the CIA for good. My father wasn't a cop, CIA, FBI or U.S. Customs Agent. He wasn't a Lieutenant in the United States Army. He was none of these things, he impersonated all of them, he created his own identity and credentials while infiltrating these companies. He was hand saluted by army personnel. He signed paperwork as Lieutenant Kaiser, an Officer in the United States Army for release of medical supplies from United States Coast Guard for anti-Castro groups. He "borrowed" classified documents, index cards, tapes and photos. No one would touch him, not even the United States Government because of the information he possessed. He was the world's most dangerous man alive, and the only way to have stopped him, was to kill him. This is a real story of David versus Goliath, one man against the entire government. This is his story.

My father has become an empty shell of his former self. He impersonates an officer, a Lieutenant in the United States Army, CIA, FBI and U.S. Customs agent as he infiltrates the CIA and is stealing from the United States government. Edwin refused to grant his separated wife a divorce and appears determined to put the pieces of his life back together. When once again he is called upon by the United States government reminding him of his sworn duties he signed on a sealed document which helped pave his way in returning to America that lead promise to his French Visa. Just into their marriage, his world becomes turned upside down when one day at home he's shouting, ranting and raving about how the United States government is requesting he partakes in dismantling heads of state and government officials. Sonia Kaiser, my [mother] was to afraid to ask what it was he was carrying on about. The next thing he knows is he's on his way to Haiti as planned plots to assassinate Haiti's dictator starts to brew as early as 1969. Kaiser is also under investigation by Dallas intelligence, but the information stops and becomes blacked out. With a forged passport and license to kill he is on his way to take out the Prime Minister of Israel in 1976, but is caught tapping phone wires. Forced to work together, the opinionated pair of Kaiser and the government often end up at odds with each other. Kaiser is determined to do what is right. His relationship with the United States government begins to fall apart when Ed Kaiser begins to steal classified material. The government becomes increasingly concerned about the information Kaiser has discovered as planned plots are taken to retrieve from Kaiser the stolen classified material. My father has a few nemeses, himself included. Aside from Kaiser's mental state of being a true threat, there is also Frank Sturgis who poses as the villain. While the CIA does warm up to Kaiser, Kaiser holds unto a dark secret that could blow the CIA's assassination plots wide open. Kaiser's estranged wife, SONIA KAISER, 30s, also proves to be a hazard to the happiness that Edwin so desperately seeks. Finally, Edwin’s boss at U.S. Customs, STEVE 50s, the cold and uncaring head of the department, jeopardizes Edwin's career. My mother, her life and spirit are broken after the death of her husband. Her world begins to crumble after learning how her husband had died. And, she must learn how to stand on her own two feet again. The problem is that everything she's doing to make herself happier is either very self-destructive and extremely psychologically damaging, or will end up leaving her more broken than she was before. She ultimately makes the decision to hide in secret and keep the information she learned about her husband from her children so that no harm would come to them. She has learned that the FBI is obeying the directive from J. Edgar Hoover to toe the line on the "single assassin" theory on one side, and the possible conspirators on the other with Edwin Kaiser standing in the middle. The very definition of being in between a rock and a hard place when Edwin Kaiser's attaché briefcase disappears after his death. Edwin's son, discovers his father's long lost information his mother kept secret, and develops a deep desire to find his father's murderers and begins a journey on his own.

Scott,

So who do you think was behind the killing of JFK? Fidel Castro?

--Tommy :sun

Scott,

So who do you think was behind the killing of JFK? Fidel Castro?

--Tommy :sun

There is only one entity that can conduct such a massive cover-up, there is only one entity that can withhold cables from the public and court in the name of National Security. There is only one entity that shares only the information they wish to share with other agencies, and only one entity that infiltrates these agencies. There's only one entity sat on the panel of the Warren Commission, and was able to pull off the assassination in the name of National Security while trying to get the president to go to war, create false flag attacks.

LBJ didn't want a war, but he did allow the entity to do what they wanted to do, and that was to continue their runs. Only two presidents had challenged these runs to Cuba, Kennedy and Nixon.

Only one entity can train these assassins, that entity is the CIA.

Edited by Scott Kaiser