The Education Forum

Great New Movie Spells out the Case for Oswald as Prayer Man

I thought we already discussed the fact that Baker was never seen to approach the stairs in Darnell. And now you know which side of the stairs he went up? Are you clairvoyant?

Joe Molina did not see Baker ascend the front steps, even when Ball specifically asked Molina if he had seen a "white helmeted police officer" enter the TSBD. Molina did, though, see Roy Truly enter the TSBD. According to popular belief, Truly and Baker ascended the front steps together, supposedly on the same side of the centre railing. How did Molina see Truly, but not see Baker?

Dear Bob,

What do you mean "we don't see Baker approach the stairs in the Darnell clip"? What's your definition of "approach," anyway?

Doesn't "approach" mean to go towards something and get closer and closer to it?

If Baker wasn't running towards the steps and getting close to them, then why in the heck did the tall, suit-wearing guy at the foot of them sidestep out of his way and wave him up them with his left arm? (Yes, Bob, I'm aware of the fact that Baker veered and didn't run up the steps where the suit-wearing guy thought he was going to go.)

The tall, suit-wearing guy at the base of the steps obviously though Baker was going to run up the steps. Why did he think that? Answer: Because Baker was running like a madman towards them from across the street, and veered a little only when he was up on the sidewalk, close to them!

Haven't we already talked about this?

--Tommy :sun

By the way. While we're "at" it, please tell us where you think the following people were

at 1 ) the time of the final shot), 2 ) one minute after the final shot, 3 ) three minutes after the final shot, and 4 ) five minutes after the final shot. No need to explain why you want them to be there, Bob, just where you want them to be.

1 ) Lee Harvey Oswald (the guy Ruby killed on 11/24/63)

2 ) Marion L. Baker

3 ) Roy S. Truly

4 ) Vicki Adams

5 ) Billy Lovelady

6 ) William H. Shelley

Thanks!

edited, augmented, and bumped for Robert Prudhomme

Edited by Thomas Graves

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thomas Graves said:

"The tall, suit-wearing guy at the base of the steps obviously though Baker was going to run up the steps. Why did he think that? Answer: Because Baker was running like a madman towards them from across the street, and veered a little only when he was up on the sidewalk, close to them!"

You are hilarious, Thomas. The tall, suit-wearing guy thought Baker was going to run up the steps?

Once again, are you a clairvoyant?

Thomas Graves said:

"The tall, suit-wearing guy at the base of the steps obviously though Baker was going to run up the steps. Why did he think that? Answer: Because Baker was running like a madman towards them from across the street, and veered a little only when he was up on the sidewalk, close to them!"

You are hilarious, Thomas. The tall, suit-wearing guy thought Baker was going to run up the steps?

Once again, are you a clairvoyant?

Dear Bob,

No, I'm not a clairvoyant, but I can see.

Have you had your eyes checked recently? Perhaps you need new spectacles.

Can't you see the tall, suit-wearing guy side-step to his right and motion Baker up the steps with his left hand? (Yes, Bob, I do realize that Baker did not run up the steps where the suit-wearing guy thought he was going to go.)

Do you really think the suit-wearing guy was swatting at, and trying to avoid, a bumble bee at the base of the steps?

Or is it more of a case of your seeing only what you want to see?

Edited by Thomas Graves

Once again, guessing and assumption are a poor substitute for facts.

How did the tall, suit-wearing guy know that Baker was going to run up the steps? At this point in time, no one at the steps, including Baker, even knew that an assassination had taken place.

If you were out jogging, and someone waved you up a flight of steps, would you automatically go up those steps?

Once again, guessing and assuming.

[...]

Dear Bob,

[...]

While we're "at" it, please tell us where you think the following people were

at 1 ) the time of the final shot), 2 ) one minute after the final shot, 3 ) three minutes after the final shot, and 4 ) five minutes after the final shot. No need to explain why you want them to be there, Bob, just where you want them to be.

2 ) Marion L. Baker

3 ) Roy S. Truly

4 ) Vicki Adams

5 ) Billy Lovelady

6 ) William H. Shelley

Thanks!

edited, augmented, and bumped for Robert Prudhomme

Bumped again for Robert Prudhomme.

Where were these people, Bob?

Thanks,

Edited by Thomas Graves

How did the tall, suit-wearing guy know that Baker was going to run up the steps? At this point in time, no one at the steps, including Baker, even knew that an assassination had taken place.

If you were out jogging, and someone waved you up a flight of steps, would you automatically go up those steps?

Bumped for Thomas Graves

Bumped for Thomas Graves

I asked you first, Bobby.

Let's see....

Do you think Oswald was "Prayer Person"?

Do you think Shelley was on the front steps during the shooting, and then went over, by himself, to the "island" and spoke with Gloria Calvery, and then rejoined Lovelady on the steps where they hung out for three minutes or so, and then Shelley and Lovelady walked down Elm Street Extension to the railway yard / parking lot, and then they reentered the TSBD through a side / back door and encountered Adams and Styles on the first floor?

Etc, etc.

Please fill us in!

And what were Baker and Truly doing this period of time?

And Oswald! Let's not forget Oswald. I'm speaking about Lee Harvey Oswald, of course, You know, the guy Ruby shot on 11/24/63? What was he doing? Was he still on the front steps when Shelley and Lovelady came back to them via the first floor?

Thanks!

Edited by Thomas Graves

Bumped for Thomas Graves

Let's see....

Do you think Shelley was on the front steps and then went over, by himself, to the "island" and spoke with Gloria Calvery, and then rejoined Lovelady on the steps where they hung out for three minutes or so, and then Shelley and Lovelady walked down Elm Street Extension to the railway yard / parking lot, and then they reentered the TSBD through a side / back door and encountered Adams and Styles on the first floor?

Etc, etc.

Please fill us in!

And Oswald! Let's not forget Oswald. I'm speaking about Lee Harvey Oswald, of course, You know, the guy Ruby shot on 11/24/63? What was he doing?

Thanks!

Uh, no, I believe my questions preceded yours, Thomas.

Bumped for Thomas Graves

Let's see....

Do you think Shelley was on the front steps and then went over, by himself, to the "island" and spoke with Gloria Calvery, and then rejoined Lovelady on the steps where they hung out for three minutes or so, and then Shelley and Lovelady walked down Elm Street Extension to the railway yard / parking lot, and then they reentered the TSBD through a side / back door and encountered Adams and Styles on the first floor?

Etc, etc.

Please fill us in!

And Oswald! Let's not forget Oswald. I'm speaking about Lee Harvey Oswald, of course, You know, the guy Ruby shot on 11/24/63? What was he doing?

Thanks!

Uh, no, I believe my questions preceded yours, Thomas.

Dear Bob,

Please see my post # 174, above. In it I asked you where six people were at different times during and after the assassination.

I have bumped those questions several times for you now, but you refuse to answer them. Perhaps you are unable to answer them. If so, let me put the questions to you this way -- Where, within reason, would you like those persons to have been at those different times? You know, to make your theory work?

Before I asked you those questions in post # 174, I had already told you how it was that Frazier and Molina might have missed Baker running up the steps -- because Baker probably passed behind them. As far as Molina's seeing Truly but not Baker is concerned, for all we know Truly didn't catch up with Baker until they had both entered the TSBD, with Baker several steps ahead of Truly. Why should we assume that Truly caught up with him on the steps, with Baker in plain view of Molina when Truly and Baker met?

Are you simply unable to answer the questions I asked you in post # 174, and have bumped several times since?

Or are you simply unwilling?

Thanks,

Edited by Thomas Graves

Truly was running after Baker, Why would Truly take the opposite side of the steps from Baker? If one was right behind the other, I'm sure Molina would have seen both of them.

Look at the film. Frazier was standing directly in front of the door. Baker would have had to move him out of the way to get in the door, and yet Frazier did not see a white helmeted motorcycle cop?

Pull the other one, it plays Jingle Bells.

Truly was running after Baker, Why would Truly take the opposite side of the steps from Baker? If one was right behind the other, I'm sure Molina would have seen both of them.

Look at the film. Frazier was standing directly in front of the door. Baker would have had to move him out of the way to get in the door, and yet Frazier did not see a white helmeted motorcycle cop?

Pull the other one, it plays Jingle Bells.

Dear Bob,

How many people reported seeing Baker run down to the corner to talk with a policeman or two?

BTW, Where, in your theory, were those six people (Oswald, Truly, Baker, Adams, Shelley, and Lovelady) at the times I posted? You know, way back in post # 174?

Merry Christmas,

Edited by Thomas Graves

How many people on the corner actually gave statements?

Dear Bob,

ALL OF THEM, but the evil, evil FBI must have destroyed them all. (Their signed statements, not the people.)

Pray tell -- where were the six people, according to your theory? You know, the six people I listed in post # 174?

You do have a working theory, don't you?

Edited by Thomas Graves

I thought we already discussed the fact that Baker was never seen to approach the stairs in Darnell. And now you know which side of the stairs he went up? Are you clairvoyant?

Joe Molina did not see Baker ascend the front steps, even when Ball specifically asked Molina if he had seen a "white helmeted police officer" enter the TSBD. Molina did, though, see Roy Truly enter the TSBD. According to popular belief, Truly and Baker ascended the front steps together, supposedly on the same side of the centre railing. How did Molina see Truly, but not see Baker?

Dear Bob,

What do you mean "we don't see Baker approach the stairs in the Darnell clip"? What's your definition of "approach," anyway?

Doesn't "approach" mean to go towards something and get closer and closer to it?

If Baker wasn't running towards the steps and getting close to them, then why in the heck did the tall, suit-wearing guy at the foot of them sidestep out of his way and wave him up them with his left arm? (Yes, Bob, I'm aware of the fact that Baker veered and didn't run up the steps where the suit-wearing guy thought he was going to go.)

The tall, suit-wearing guy at the base of the steps obviously though Baker was going to run up the steps. Why did he think that? Answer: Because Baker was running like a madman towards them from across the street, and veered a little only when he was up on the sidewalk, close to them!

By the way, While we're "at" it, please tell us where you think the following people were

at 1 ) the time of the final shot), 2 ) one minute after the final shot, 3 ) three minutes after the final shot, and 4 ) five minutes after the final shot. No need to explain why you want them to be there, just where you want them to be.

2 ) Marion L. Baker

3 ) Roy S. Truly

4 ) Vicki Adams

5 ) Billy Lovelady

6 ) William H. Shelley

Thanks!

Sorry Tommy but your questions are from post #168 just to be clear.

And also that is 6 people x 5 timing locations or 30 BioChronoGeo estimations.

At roughly 1 "BioChronoGeo estimate" per day it could take several months for a reply.. what with holidays, travel, vacation, sick days,etc,.

I'd lower the bar and ask for an estimation

A) at the time of last shot, (Where were they)

B) 1 minute post last shot (where did they go)

C) and at 12:33 (or 3 minute post when LHO is leaving the building)

Hopefully we can all get a better understanding this year using this reduced workload.

Dear Bob,

By the way, While we're "at" it, please tell us where you think the following people were

at 1 ) the time of the final shot), 2 ) one minute after the final shot, 3 ) three minutes after the final shot, and 4 ) five minutes after the final shot. No need to explain why you want them to be there, just where you want them to be.

2 ) Marion L. Baker

3 ) Roy S. Truly

4 ) Vicki Adams

5 ) Billy Lovelady

6 ) William H. Shelley

Thanks!

Sorry Tommy but your questions are from post #168 just to be clear.

And also that is 6 people x 5 timing locations or 30 BioChronoGeo estimations.

At roughly 1 "BioChronoGeo estimate" per day it could take several months for a reply.. what with holidays, travel, vacation, sick days,etc,.

I'd lower the bar and ask for an estimation

A) at the time of last shot, (Where were they)

B) 1 minute post last shot (where did they go)

C) and at 12:33 (or 3 minute post when LHO is leaving the building)

Hopefully we can all get a better understanding this year using this reduced workload.