Great New Movie Spells out the Case for Oswald as Prayer Man

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OutlinedPM_zpsdcrk3dz0.png

shoddy outline gets the idea across.

A film clip helps,

Here is PM doing what everyone else is doing, sheilding the bright sun from their eyes.

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CQLoDOPWIAA5MrP.mp4

Ed, why would he be shielding his eyes when he was in the shade?

I was thinking the same thing, Ray.

Also:

Why was PP's head turned like that for so long, i.e. why was his / her body turned in one direction but his / her head turned in another direction for the whole clip? (I do wonder what he / she was looking at so intently.)

Why did PP lower those "crossed arms" from near his / her face to where they are in Ed's image?

Note: Thanks to Ed for agreeing with me that PP was wearing long sleeves that were rolled all the way down.

--Tommy :sun

PS I've copied and pasted the URL to Ducan's recent GIF here in case it gets deleted elsewhere on this forum:

https://youtu.be/4au4JAgF1tA

Edited by Thomas Graves

Robert Prudhomme: If you look closely, you'll see Baker was nowhere near the steps as Darnell panned away, and was actually running parallel to the bottom step.

Please post that photo-analysis, or refer me to its location. I am aware that you have been involved recently in that discussion. It is time-consuming for me to try to locate it.

When I looked through that discussion the first time, I could not agree with its conclusion that Baker is "running parallel". I thought you were jumping to that conclusion, that the film was too coarse-grained to definitively determine that.

Here you are Richard. I call it Couch / Darnell Synchronized. (Credit Gerda Dunckel) Click on it to enlarge a bit.

darnellcouchsync24fpsa6kkb.gif

And here's a blowup of the Darnell part:

prayermandesh12fps100c4k1m.gif

Edited by Thomas Graves

Thank you, Tommy, but all I gather is about 1/4 - 1/2 second (if that) at the close of the film clip, of Baker apparently veering for the right-hand mid-section of the entranceway stairs. That he apparently went up the stairs just right of the railing.

I don't see a problem here. Baker, in his re-enactment, went straight up the steps. Why would he do that, if he had not done that in real life on November 22nd?

There's no nefarious conclusion to be drawn from his quick semi-parallel maneuver to go up via the right-hand side of the railing, as the film clip implies. Are researchers hoping there was a "very good lead" that diverted Baker east of the steps, and so consumed Bakertime that ate into his Bakerpath toward the freight elevators & 2nd-floor landing?

Based on this 1/4 - 1/2 second of film? That is what gnaws at me, flimsy reconstructions like this, which is my main motivator in righting this hoax vs. incident ship. We can see how deeply the pernicious hoax-hypothesis has pervaded researchers' minds- and how the grasping at these flimsy reconstructions builds but one more tower for their sand-castle world.

Again. so much emotional energy has been invested over 10+ years, in constructing & advertising this castle, that it will be cataclysmic for the core group of builders to admit their error. Giving an extreme loss of face, & taunting from their associates. I pointed out this latter circumstance in the final paragraph of my previous lunchroom essay:

Unfortunately, the state of affairs in the research community is such that objective truth is based upon tribal allegiances.

I just noticed something, Thomas. Where is the tall, suit-wearing guy waving his arms at Baker? I see a guy just about to go up the stairs who has his left hand on the railing, and lets go of the railing to turn to look at Baker, but he is not waving Baker up the stairs by any stretch of the imagination.

Edited by Robert Prudhomme

I just noticed something, Thomas. Where is the tall, suit-wearing guy waving his arms at Baker? I see a guy just about to go up the stairs who has his left hand on the railing, and lets go of the railing to turn to look at Baker, but he is not waving Baker up the stairs by any stretch of the imagination.

Bob,

With all due respect...

That guy's left hand is not on the handrail.

Unless, of course, you think that handrail jutted out about five feet from the building.

Sounds like wishful thinking to me...

Edited by Thomas Graves

Thank you, Tommy, but all I gather is about 1/4 - 1/2 second (if that) at the close of the film clip, of Baker apparently veering for the right-hand mid-section of the entranceway stairs. That he apparently went up the stairs just right of the railing.

I don't see a problem here. Baker, in his re-enactment, went straight up the steps. Why would he do that, if he had not done that in real life on November 22nd?

There's no nefarious conclusion to be drawn from his quick semi-parallel maneuver to go up via the right-hand side of the railing, as the film clip implies. Are researchers hoping there was a "very good lead" that diverted Baker east of the steps, and so consumed Bakertime that ate into his Bakerpath toward the freight elevators & 2nd-floor landing?

Based on this 1/4 - 1/2 second of film? That is what gnaws at me, flimsy reconstructions like this, which is my main motivator in righting this hoax vs. incident ship. We can see how deeply the pernicious hoax-hypothesis has pervaded researchers' minds- and how the grasping at these flimsy reconstructions builds but one more tower for their sand-castle world.

Again. so much emotional energy has been invested over 10+ years, in constructing & advertising this castle, that it will be cataclysmic for the core group of builders to admit their error. Giving an extreme loss of face, & taunting from their associates. I pointed out this latter circumstance in the final paragraph of my previous lunchroom essay:

Unfortunately, the state of affairs in the research community is such that objective truth is based upon tribal allegiances.

Quite the opposite, Richard. Based on this 14-1/2 second film, plus the lack of eyewitnesses, there is no proof at all Baker went up the steps the moment he arrived at them. As for this "veer" you mention, I see it about as well as I see the suit-wearing guy waving Baker up the steps, and I don't see that at all.

I would not be suspicious about the story of Baker being in the building within 22 seconds if it were not that the two prime witnesses supporting this, Shelley and Lovelady, were telling obvious lies in their testimony to the WC. The official story has more holes in it than a block of Swiss cheese.

Tribal allegiances are not the problem with the JFK research community. The real problem is people accepting "known" things without demanding proof. JFK's "shallow" back wound is a perfect example of this.

Bob,

With all due respect...

That guy's left hand is not on the handrail.

Unless, of course, you think that handrail jutted out about five feet from the building.

Sounds like wishful thinking to me...

So, where is the arm waving you speak of?

He quite obviously either had his left hand on something, or was reaching with his left hand for something, and what we see is him pulling his left hand back to his body. Nothing more.

P.S.

And I still think that looks like Lovelady, just below PM, facing the camera and rising up after exchanging words with the person below him.

Edited by Robert Prudhomme

Here is Darnell-Couch combined I did for Prayer Man the movie.

https://vimeo.com/144912367

Lets be clear, we are not looking at a button wearing woman, as those buttons go full frame across a womans head scarf and we also have wall buttons and Oswalds ear and head have buttons too if we use Duncans logic.

Duncan has manipulated the frame using poor photoshop skills.

And he has done this before, thus researchers and the unwitting will be using his faked images in perpetuity...........................................................................................................................................................................

Here is a link to a post in a different thread, on a different subject, where Duncan admits to fake's he has made to support one of his theories.
'Duncan MacRae', on 21 Jul 2012 - 07:02 AM, said:snapback.png

'Bernice Moore', on 21 Jul 2012 - 04:06 AM, said:snapback.png

Duncan: hi the small photo showing the officer behind the wall and whatever on the floor of such on the left, is not a known real photo, taken at the time is it?? it has been made by you or someone, in showing what you or they think happened, am i correct on this information ?? if so, then whomever has created that it is an altered phony photo for research, which, i have always been led to believe in the research is never allowed as it is creating disinformation.....i am not being mean here, but i do want to know for researchs sake, we only use what is real not what is created...or supposed.....thank you for the clarification ..take care..b

Hi Bernice, yes, It's a fake which was made by myself to compliment and complete my hypothetical scenario.from way back in 2009.
I believe that the theory originally came from someone at Lancer.
I stated that the small photograph was a fake in a thread a few years ago, and I should also have stated it here too for those who are unaware that this theory is nothing new.

Duncan

http://educationforu...10

Here is a frame with a few things pointed out for ease of discussion,
TSG or tall suited guy is under red arrow.
Green arrow shows where railing is in center of steps.
Yellow shows Baker and how he would run behind (from the cameras perspective) Truly and others, but in front of TSG as TGS is near or at the buildings corner. He is at the corner when he stops and looks down towards the knoll, he is looking down Elm Street Extension.
TSG would not have even noticed Baker, IMO, as he Baker ran behind TSG whom was watching the other cop and crowd down the ext.
Baker was headed behind him and 'to the stair railing'. (unless Baker stopped on a dime, turned 90* to his left and rammed into the backs of several ladies)

DarnellBaker_zpspsgr5uio.png

Edited by Ed LeDoux

On those steps we have several identified individuals whom have no recorded recollection of Baker's entry barring Sanders. They are standing there eyes open looking to the area where Baker is coming from.
Was Baker very light on his feet and as stealthy as has been ascribed to Oswalds movements as to be unheard and virtually unseen??
I think the interaction with Oswald at the entrance was observed by some yet they have distanced themselves from any such sightings.

Roy Lewis doesn't mention a helmeted cop run past himself, no matter if he was inside or outside, he makes no mention of Baker, he does mention the colored boys from 5th floor.
Nothing about Oswald/Baker/Truly ...now how does that happen given his stated location. Why was he never questioned further except by Sneed(?) Seems he could answer whom were the last ones outside, whom entered, and where his boss and a helmeted cop ran to.

Here is a frame with a few things pointed out for ease of discussion,

TSG or tall suited guy is under red arrow.

Green arrow shows where railing is in center of steps.

Yellow shows Baker and how he would run behind (from the cameras perspective) Truly and others, but in front of TSG as TGS is near or at the buildings corner. He is at the corner when he stops and looks down towards the knoll, he is looking down Elm Street Extension.

TSG would not have even noticed Baker, IMO, as he Baker ran behind TSG whom was watching the other cop and crowd down the ext.

Baker was headed behind him and 'to the stair railing'. (unless Baker stopped on a dime, turned 90* to his left and rammed into the backs of several ladies)

DarnellBaker_zpspsgr5uio.png

If Tall Suit Guy didn't notice Baker, then why did sidestep quickly to his right while turning / pivoting to his left, thereby turning his whole body towards Baker? Answer: Because he intuited that Baker was coming and he was trying to be helpful and get out of Baker's way at the same time (maybe Baker said something, maybe somebody else said something, or maybe because TSG could hear Baker's approaching footsteps). TSG figured Baker was going to run up the steps.

It's obvious to me that Tall Suit Guy's left hand was never on the far left handrail, so the question arises: Why did he wave his left hand forward so energetically like that? Answer: To wave Baker up the steps. Either that, or to swat away the Mother Of All Bumble Bees.

I've heard they do have really big ones in Texas.

Edited by Thomas Graves

I have pointed out, Robert, a couple of times, that Baker's 15-second re-enactment is a very good indicator that he went straight up the stairs on November 22nd. That factor dampens the requirement for witness corroboration, plus we do get a taste of that via Pauline Saunders. And the "veer" is of course implied, the direct result of taking a semi-parallel maneuver in his bead for the top of the steps. This "veer" is much less of a stretch than a big chunk of Bakertime expended for some unverified "very good lead".

That is a very nice photo-graph, Ed, and implies a potential path for Baker immediately left of the center railing. Albert Doyle's critique, that no one returning to the TSBD noticed Oswald, has this counterargument: when Oswald's knack for hiding in plain sight [blending into the scenery, being Mr. Nobody in the corner] is taken into account, no returning TSBDers have much cause to notice him. He's been expecting this assassination, is cool & calm, and has more in reserve for this Mr. Nobody performance on the landing.

Someone is still obliged to get that Sixth Floor Museum 1st-generation Darnell copy scanned- hope must be kept alive that it will give a better-precision image of PM. It's a first step, and there are a lot more steps in bringing that 1st-step-result to the public.

The mini-1st-steps entail getting a doer (e.g. a "Groden") a legal permit to access it, a machine to scan a bunch of frames, a room to do that in, and a quick & safe relay person to pass it to. Doubling or halving the loot is great insurance, should one half lose theirs.

Then a battle plan for blowing up & tweaking scans, and getting those to the research community. This seems achievable by spring, and considering the potential benefit, will be well worth the weight.

It could of course involve the lost secret of the Templars, and by the Ides of March you may wish you had made contingency plans for contacting the Vatican or Kremlin, or acquiring Geiger counters, the usual, you know the drill.