The Education Forum

Energy and the Human Journey: Where We Have Been; Where We Can Go

Hi:

Before I get back to the big picture posts, Serg’s mention of the recent Mayan discoveries brought up something that I have wanted to post about for some time.  Last year I read The Monkey’s Voyage, which deals with how plants and animals have traveled around Earth’s surface.  My big essay is full of the migrations of animals, and I write plenty on human migrations.  Speciation is thought to result from geographic isolation and adaptation.  Human races are a result of isolation and adaptation.  I read something yesterday on a dark-skinned, blue-eyed corpse called Cheddar Man, which is not much of a surprise.  The European pigment changes are likely related, and there are hypotheses of sexual selection, Neolithic migrations, and the like for why I am blond-haired (well, increasingly gray today  :) ) and blue-eyed (well, more like blue-gray), and the bloody migration that led to my being born in Seattle is well-documented.  

The four pristine civilizations influenced all that followed, just as the pristine industrial revolution that began in England influenced all others.  As anthropologists make digs and study the evidence, with increasingly sophisticated tools and techniques and burgeoning hypotheses, the tell-tale influence of neighbors can be discerned.  Some connections are increasingly clear, while others are more speculative.  

For the past generation, I have read works that argue for contacts with the Western Hemisphere in the past few thousand years.  Some are unequivocal, such as stranded Japanese fisherman blowing ashore on the Pacific coast of the Americas, with some arguing that it has been happening for several thousand years.  While there is little evidence of migrations to the New World after the original “settlers,” there is plenty of evidence of sporadic contact, and there is debate over how influential those contacts may have been.  But today, I am thinking of more local contacts.  There is evidence of pre-Columbian towns in the Amazon, and there is a school of thought that their formation was influenced by the upland civilizations along the Andes.  That is not much of a stretch.  

While there is debate whether domestication was an independent event in the Eastern Woodlands of North America, there is no debate that maize, domesticated in Mesoamerica, became their staple, particularly during the Mississippian period.  How independent of Mesoamerican civilization was Cahokia, when they based their economy on maize?  On the Gulf Coast of Florida lived the Calusa, which was a hunter-gatherer culture that was stratified, and they dominated southern Florida.  That is highly unusual for hunter-gatherers, and has to be partly due to their rich food supply from the various wetlands and coastal environments that allowed them to be relatively sedentary.  But how influential were the Eastern Woodlands cultures, based on farming, to the Calusa?  I think it very likely that the influence was marked, and it is a subject that I will follow with interest.  During China’s Warring States period, the influence of Fertile Crescent civilizations is evident, and Sumer definitely influenced the Egyptian and Indus civilizations.  

The bottom line is that people were not that isolated, particularly on the geological timescale.  The Bantu Expansion happened thousands of years after the Neolithic Expansion, which on the scale of a human life is a long time, but is the evolutionary blink of an eye.  

In the Fifth Epoch, geographic isolation will vanish, and along with it, race, as well as nations.  There are not going to be quasi-Second Epoch hunter-gatherers in the Kalahari, Third Epoch peasants, and Fourth Epoch city dwellers in industrialized nations, but free energy and its attendant technologies will bring humanity together like never before.  Nobody is going to be isolated unless they really want to be, but nobody is going to turn down the Fifth Epoch’s perks, as everybody on Earth becomes richer than Bill Gates.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Krishna:

Free trade has probably never existed, just as a true democracy has never existed, a free press, an objective history, a purely pursued scientific method, etc.  These are all ideals that have never been seen in the real world.  

I rarely watch anything on YouTube, but that was informative (and nice and short  :) ) on walking.  

I doubt that you can have an illiterate industrialized society.  Literacy is a big help, exercising that brain.  

On Heinberg, he preaches austerity as a “solution,” and discovering his feigned interest in free energy was a step in my growing awareness of the innumerable obstacles that free energy faces.  

As I have stated before, my pupils at least have to get to the stage where free energy is a least possible.  There is plenty of room in today’s physics for it.  And yes, portraying its epochal significance might be the most important part of my work.  You will probably have to have it delivered to your home before you truly “believe,” and that is OK and normal.  When a pal saw a UFO light up on request, he was never again the same.  He walked around in a daze for a week.  I have seen what experience can do to people.  My first ten seconds of the first Silva “case” that I ever saw permanently ruined me as an aspiring mainstream scientist, although it took a few years for that to manifest.  It took Brian nearly a decade to finally leave the Establishment after his mystical awakening.  

Brian had that astronaut cachet, which he used to get his foot in the doors, or at least try.  He was my favorite voice in the free energy milieu, and it was an honor to carry his spears.  His life was shortened because he snooped into the fringes, and that made him an honorary member of the free energy clobbered club.  

For me, what Brian brought to the milieu was his honest scientific stance and a willingness to do the work.  What a great man.  When I told Brian of my friend’s little show, Brian was not surprised in the least and was more interested in my CIA contract agent relative.  I was eager to introduce Brian to Heinberg and Uncle Ed, but found no takers.  When I worked with the astronaut corps on Brian’s NASA bio, they pointedly did not want to work with Brian, but with me instead.  It was really something to front for Brian like that, and see that kind of treatment of him.  Damn.  

But as far as Brian’s making free energy credible, in my circles, not really.  He was a well-meaning outsider who used his reputation to try to make it at least thinkable, and what a rough ride that was for him.  He never played close to the level where he was going to get an underground show like my friend did, but he knew enough about the milieu to know how the deadly land lied.  The spook world is all too real, and the GCs’ toys beggar the imagination.  My friend’s eyes were bugging out of his head, and during the show, he told those people, “You don’t play in my galaxy.”  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

Back to the big picture posts.  The Third Epoch marked radical shifts in the human journey.  Plant and animal domestication, sedentism, professions, slavery, civilization, metallurgy, literacy, mass warfare, city-states, nation-states, empires, and other features of the human journey appeared in the Third Epoch.  The Fertile Crescent and Mediterranean had the most Third Epoch influence on the human journey, and rising and falling civilizations marked those times.

There is plenty of scholarly attention and debate on why England initiated the Fourth Epoch.  How did it pass that energy threshold?  In a word: coal.  England was not the first to use coal.  The Chinese were large users of coal long ago, and the Romans used it (particularly in England).  But deforested England, in the midst of its imperial and commercial ascent, turned to coal in desperation, and a new Epoch was born.

In ways, the Fourth Epoch was the most radical change yet, but there were plenty of Third Epoch features that survived into the Fourth, such as farming, cities, elites, mass warfare, and the like, although they all changed dramatically in the Fourth Epoch.  But chattel slavery ended as a hallowed institution, peasants gradually disappeared, the demographic transition accompanied industrialization, and science fitfully rose.  A new kind of elite appeared: capitalists, along with their ideological enablers, the court historians of the new Epoch.  Materialism describes both the rise of greed as a virtue, as well as the idea that the physical universe is all, and consciousness is relegated to a byproduct of brain activity, which has largely supplanted the Third Epoch’s organized religions.  Women’s status rose once again with industrialization, after they became the broodmares of agrarian societies.  The Fourth Epoch is only a few centuries old, and most of humanity still lives in preindustrial nations, so the Third Epoch is still very much with us.  There are no pure Second Epoch peoples left on Earth, practicing the hunter-gatherer lifestyle free from Third and Fourth Epoch influence.  

The rise of England was part of the rise of Europe in general, as it began conquering humanity when it learned to sail the oceans.  Science began its rise as Europe rose, spurred by the reintroduction of ancient Greek teachings.  Technological advance, riding atop a new energy wave, interacted with scientific findings, and the rise of science and industry was a very swift affair.  My grandfather lived in a sod hut, his son helped put men on the Moon, and his son devoted his life to initiating the next Epoch.  Nothing in the human journey compares to the radical changes of the past few centuries.

As England led the conquest and rape of humanity as it pushed its rivals aside, its most successful colonies revolted, aided by England’s chief rival, and that new nation quickly conquered and raped a rich continent, as a prelude to raping humanity and Earth on an epic scale, while calling it “progress” and other euphemisms.  It continues to this day, both directly and through proxies.  Humanity’s “progress” today threatens the planet, and humanity might inflict the greatest extinction of all on Earth’s denizens, which might take humanity with it.  

The USA was able to industrialize by raping Earth’s richest unplundered continent, and in the midst of its expansion, oil became Earth’s most lucrative commodity, which it remains to this day, and scientists and inventors learned to harness electricity.  Those heady days led to a new class of capitalist called robber barons, and the man who conquered the nascent oil industry became Earth’s richest man.  He soon became a racketeering “philanthropist,” helping establish a pattern of phony billionaire “philanthropy” that lasts to this day.  Today, the USA invades nations and slaughters millions in the name of “humanitarianism,” which sends Orwell spinning in his grave, as controlling what the public thinks became a science.  Uncle Ed coined a new term to describe the unprecedented levels of deceit that accompanied the USA’s rise to global dominance.

The USA emerged from history’s greatest war (so far) with unprecedented global dominance, and it announced its ascendance by gratuitously incinerating two cities with nuclear weapons, and its planners helped insure American dominance with stratagems that would make Machiavelli blush.  The rise of the national security state followed World War II, and among its architects were fixers for the Rockefellers and other elite interests, and when one American president was not enthusiastic enough on the imperial front, he was murdered in a hail of bullets, and the cover-up continues to this day.  All American presidents since then have been dutiful puppets (with perhaps the partial exception of today’s president, who like JFK came to the office rich, and less easy to control), and they are completely out of the loop on the most important issues that humanity faces today (they are down the food chain a ways), the most important of which is that the energy source for the next Epoch was tapped long ago, but those technologies are sequestered from humanity in history’s greatest cover-up, which is related to the ET cover-up.  

Tesla was arguably the first to try tapping the zero-point field, the robber barons then pulled the rug on him, and keeping those technologies at bay has become a science among the global elite, who desire power above all else, even if their addiction makes Earth uninhabitable.  However, their global cabal is fractured, most of their members would rather not destroy Earth’s surface, and one of their factions gave a close friend a demonstration of what sits in their Golden Hoard.  Few on Earth have ever played at the levels where they would be candidates for such a show.  

That is the very brief story of how we got to where we are today.  Next up is what can be next for us.  My plan will take an unprecedented level of integrity and sentience, but I don’t need many for my plan to succeed.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

My entire big essay before my Fifth Epoch chapter was primarily intended to make that chapter comprehensible.  That essay was intended to draw the big picture of how we got to where we are today, and what the technologies sequestered by the global elite make feasible.  

Nobody on Earth can credibly argue against the facts that humanity’s fossil fuel age has caused the carbon dioxide levels of Earth’s atmosphere to skyrocket, and that carbon dioxide absorbs infrared radiation, which will warm Earth’s atmosphere.  There is simply no debate among any sane scientists on those two facts.  The only debate out there, when not engaged in by hydrocarbon lobby shills who sold their souls, is that there may be regional variability and other variables, such as the Sun’s output and Earth’s orientation to the Sun, but I have not seen any credible discussions that put much credence in those variables, as far as arguing against the idea that Earth is warming up, and quickly.  This is far from the first time this has happened (1, 2, 3) in the eon of complex life.  The advent of free energy makes that entire issue vanish, and quickly.  If we wanted to, we could bring the carbon dioxide levels back down to preindustrial levels, and all air pollution would also immediately cease.  Those are simply side-effects of the introduction of free energy technology.  

All of humanity would have ready access to pure water.  No more drawing down water tables to get the water, which is one of many of humanity’s unsustainable practices.  My friend was also shown antigravity technology during his exotic technology show.  Steven Greer got a modest antigravity (AKA electrogravity) show at an underground facility.  With free energy and electrogravity technology (which needs a lot of energy to run), humanity would quickly become a spacefaring civilization, and the end of mining Earth would also quickly come to a halt.  It just won’t make sense anymore.  One asteroid could provide all of humanity’s metal needs for the next million years, never mind the rocky planets and moons in our solar system, or the Kuiper Belt.  Mining Earth will quickly make about as much sense as playing Russian roulette.  

Another natural outcome will be the end of the idea that humanity needs to exploit Earth’s ecosystems to survive.  That idea will quickly go the way of chattel slavery and other barbarities of the human journey.  

Just as human societies became more humane, and the human conscience developed over the Epochs, as the energy surplus increased and people could afford a conscience, the ideas of exploiting anybody, warfare, and the other evils that humanity has endlessly inflicted on each other will no longer make any sense.  The dark pathers will lament the passing of their glory days, but for the rest of us, it will be a huge relief when fear and scarcity are no longer the background hum of our daily lives.  In fact, that relief is currently hard to imagine, but that is normal.  

For those who are willing and able to understand, the above events are trivial outcomes of the advent of free energy and its attendant technologies.  Somewhat crazily, the so-called environmentalists treat free energy like their worst nightmare.  All that they can see is further raping the environment and bigger wars, and they have prophets such as Richard Heinberg preaching austerity, as they sit in rapt attention.  Those reactions blow away free energy newcomers, but that has been the drill since at least the 1970s.  Brian got a snootful of those crazy reactions during his years playing the Paul Revere of Free Energy, and the most memorable that I heard from Brian was Lester Brown’s reaction.  What I eventually came to understand was that all of that fear and denial to the idea of free energy reflected their various addictions to scarcity.  It took many years for me to finally figure that out.  They are not going to begin to wake up until free energy is part of their daily lives, and that is OK.  The sleeping will not awaken via talk.  They never have and never will.  

But put aside all of that fear and denial for a moment, and what else becomes feasible, almost inevitable, with the introduction of free energy and related technologies?  Poverty will quickly disappear, on a global basis, and never return.  It will be seen like living in caves is today, or slavery, etc.  All organized religions, to one degree or another, are means of social control, conditioned by scarcity, and all will quickly become obsolete.  Even today, organized religions have lost their sway in the cities of industrial nations.  They are a Third Epoch phenomenon that will vanish in the Fifth Epoch, as will the religion of the Fourth Epoch, materialism.  The introduction of free energy and its related technologies will not only turn today’s physics textbooks into doorstops, but materialism is going to quickly be seen as just another seductive but false religion.  The Fifth Epoch will certainly have spirituality, at a level never seen before on Earth, but it will have nothing to do with forming social cohesion to prevail in warfare, and the other ugly aspects of organized religion.  It will be based on love, which is the energy of creation.  

Invasion, enslavement, and genocide will no longer be the operating principles of imperial states such as the USA.  In fact, nations will no longer make any sense, being elite territorial constructs, and will go the way of the other barbarities of the human journey.  Geographic isolation will end among all peoples, and even race will quickly disappear.  In various Fifth Epoch glimpses that I have encountered over the years, all of humanity had golden skin.  That may only be a century or two away, if we turn the corner instead of crashing and burning, and arthropods once again ascend to dominance.  

Cities as we know them will also stop making sense, and will cease to exist.  All of humanity will live in true abundance for the first time ever, and the super-Epoch of scarcity will end.  The obsession with economic exchange will also end.  It just won’t make sense anymore.  The nuclear family will also likely become just one option among several, and I expect that it will eventually disappear and be replaced with something infinitely more enlightened.  Earth can quickly begin to resemble heaven on Earth, and nobody is going to need to be coerced.  All will come willingly, once they place their irrational fears aside.  

And, of course, when everybody on Earth is richer than Bill Gates (just as the average American today lives a richer life than Earth’s richest human of three centuries ago), the very idea of elites will become obsolete.  While the ideas in this post generally blow people’s minds, and they react in denial and fear all too often, as all that they can see is their carefully constructed survival niches in a world of scarcity and fear disappearing, the GCs know full well what I am describing.  They were aware of these ramifications before I was born, which is why they keep those technologies under wraps, in history’s greatest cover-up, as they know that the Fifth Epoch means Game Over for them.  They will lose their ill-gotten leverage over humanity and will no longer be able to play their games of power and control, which is a dark pather’s wet dream.  They have my sympathy, but their dark games will destroy Earth, and I live here!  :) Who put them in charge?

With free energy and the related sequestered technologies, all of the above is feasible, almost inevitable.  Without free energy, almost none of it is.  That is my primary message.  Reshuffling the deck of scarcity (or maintaining the disparity), which is what all political and social movements are about, is nothing more than rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic, getting their in-group better seats on the doomed ship (So they can enjoy the view?  Sip some champagne for a few fleeting moments?).  

That is the big picture that I am attempting to help my readers see.  If we can’t imagine it, we can’t pursue it.  Getting there will be the hard part, but it is not going to be a challenge of technology, heroism, and the like, but a test of integrity and sentience.  I don’t need many for my plan to work, but the hard part will be finding and training them.  They are needles in haystacks.

The next post will be on getting there, and what people need to do to help, and it all starts in the heart.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

To come full circle on these big picture posts, what are we here for?  I have seen many stories over the years, and here is one way to look at it.  In short, I see two purposes for being in physical reality:

• Grow consciousness;
  • Find and express love, in a dimension where it is far from evident.

Physical reality is a tough, dense place to be, and growing our consciousness while here, and finding and expressing the love inside us, which is the essence of our being, is anything but easy.  Love is the energy of creation, and everything is comprised of consciousness, according to my understanding.  When I mention that manifesting free energy will be a test of integrity and sentience, I am getting down to the basics of what it is all about.  The “funny” thing about that is that I did not arrive at my approach because of some mystical understanding, but because I saw what did not work and why, and my approach is designed to avoid the pitfalls.  It was only much later, as I pondered my approach, that I realized that it aligned with those “what are we here for?” reasons.  It only confirmed to me that my approach might have a chance.  

Next up will be some observations on what I think my approach will look like and what might work.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

One last comment on Melinda’s post.  There are a million ways that people can fail or refuse to understand what the Fifth Epoch means.  People who argue that free energy just means more of the same, or that we would just have bigger wars and rape the planet to oblivion with it, are projecting fear and scarcity onto a situation of abundance.  They are either:

Those people will not begin to understand until they can experience what the Fifth Epoch means, and that is OK and normal, and they are not my target audience.  Looking for those needles in haystacks

Best,

Wade

Hi:

In returning full circle on the big picture, humans are animals with a long evolutionary history, as well as a long cultural history, as we arose to dominate the planet in a way that no other animal ever did.  Some of that cultural history is from being social animals, and some is from our unprecedented intelligence and toolmaking ability, which has been used from the beginning to gain greater energy security.  As humanity’s energy surplus increased, by exploiting new energy sources, human societies became more humane, because they could afford to be.  Late Second Epoch men died violently about a third of the time, which was slightly better than half of male chimps dying violently.  When females rose to prominence, in chimp societies or human, life became far more peaceful.  

I have sketched the evolution of human societies through its Epochs, and will do more so in my essay update, and there is no argument that today’s industrial societies are far less violent than they used to be, at least among each other.  The West’s imperial behavior, inflicted on Second and Third Epoch societies, however, has been nothing short of genocidal, and it continues to this day.  

I learned the greatest lessons of my journey before I hit the books and performed the deep study over the past 30 years that has resulted in my work as it stands today.  Humanity is an egocentric species that treats all outgroups terribly, as people look after the interests of their in-groups, which is how they survive.  

When I became Dennis’s partner, I literally had no idea what I was in for, and three years later, my life was shattered and I was radicalized.  It was only years later, as my studies took me into many areas, as I traded notes with fellow travelers and the like, that I began to understand what had happened and why.  Americans are history’s most brainwashed people, but it happens largely through the so-called free market.  That is what Uncles Noam and Ed were instrumental in helping me see.  The USA’s Founding Fathers were genocidal thieves, the California equivalent of Hitler was literally sainted recently, and my grammar school was named after him.  We blithely discard the lessons learned as children, turn vices into virtues, and the like.  Insanity in all directions.  I could not make this up if I tried.

Will humanity suddenly become enlightened when the Fifth Epoch arrives?  No.  However, the coming of the Fifth Epoch will be the most radical change of all, as humanity becomes a Type 1 civilization.  Many aspects of our societies are based on fear and scarcity, and are baked so deeply that they are unchallenged assumptions of all of our dominant ideologies, even invisible to most who embrace them.  Abundance will end all of that, and quickly.  I have a higher opinion of humanity than the Heinbergs and environmentalists do, who can only see more raping of the planet and each other if we had the energy to live in abundance.  Instead, it can be the Golden Age of golden ages, and that energy won’t run out anytime soon.  

But the masses are not going to help, as they live in fear and denial, the elites are not going to, either, as they see the end of their world, too, although some so-called White Hats cheer from the shadows, and the so-called “smart” are in ways the most stuck of all.  Everybody who gets involved in the free energy field and begins to understand the lay of the land is dismayed, shocked, disgusted, and the like, if they survive the experience.  But for those still active and productive, they had to relinquish all judgment of the situation and accept it.  It does not mean that we gave up, but it meant that the reality of our world sobered us up.  I strongly doubt that we can usher in the Fifth Epoch by dragging around the baggage of the previous Epochs.  It has to be let go before we can progress, and without significant exception, all of those failed approaches to free energy suffered from that baggage-dragging, and it eventually led me to an approach that has never been tried before.  

Next up will be what such an effort could look like.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

I don’t regard Michael Road’s account of his visits to two future Earths, both heavenly and hellish, to be fiction.  I know and know of accomplished psychonauts who have made similar visits.  But most of my visions for the Fifth Epoch were developed before Roads published his account.  If I try to recall my state of mind back then, the most significant aspect of the Fifth Epoch that I thought of during my first stint with Dennis, especially after I became his partner in early 1987, was the end of scarcity.  But we were going the businessman’s route, and after my first stint with Dennis, I had strong doubts about such an approach’s viability, and after my second stint, I was certain that it did not have a prayer.  Dennis is the Indiana Jones of the free energy field, but one man with a whip and fedora can’t save humanity from itself.

I was done with the capitalist approach in 1997, but was soon carrying Brian’s spears after I finished the 2002 version of my site, and we tried the charity route, which was also a disaster.  NEM was the last mass movement effort that I will ever be a part of.  Mass movements simply won’t work, not for manifesting the biggest event in the human journey.  Dennis and Brian gave it the college try and then some, but the obstacles were too great, and the ones from within the movements proved the most damaging, even as they survived murder attempts from the organized suppression.  Dennis should be dead dozens of times over from his adventures, while Brian’s life was shortened due to his poking his nose into the fringes, but his most dismaying experience was being attacked from the inside and kicked out of the organization that he founded, once again.  When Brian moved to South America after Mallove’s murder, I could not blame him.  Dennis kept it up until he was legally banned from the energy industry in his home nation, soon after David Rockefeller called him at home.

Dennis called me recently for help in his latest venture, and he will keep swinging to the grave.  Dennis is scientifically illiterate, and does not understand the Epochal significance of free energy himself.  If he does not understand, how many among the laity really will?  Not many.  That is one of many reasons why I know that I seek needles in haystacks.  There are not many walking on Earth today who can help with what I am attempting.  I long ago released any judgment of the situation; those are just the numbers.  But free energy newcomers almost invariably deny that truth and think that I am wrong, as they rush out to tell their social circles the “good news,” and the best of them return to me, chastened, with tales of their ostracism and other traumas, from proselytizing to their social circles.  Relationships and careers have ended because of that approach.  As they work their naïve ideas out of their systems, they can become ready to learn.  Everybody that I respect in the field began their journeys naïve to the realities that they would encounter.  Naïveté is no crime, and we all lost ours honestly.  

When my monster of a midlife crisis finally passed by early 2007, I began the study that resulted in my big essay, and I also began thinking about what my related effort was going to look like.  I really did not begin thinking in truly Epochal terms until about 2010, when I read a book published by an oil company, of all things.  It was then that the Epochal framework of my work really took shape, and the Epochal nature of the energy issue only became starkly evident as I studied for writing my big essay.  Some of it did not truly became clear until I wrote the essay.  I was expecting that new insights would accompany the writing of that essay, and it happened like I thought it would.  My upcoming essay update will drive that Epochal framework home even more clearly.  

If I think back to influences on my thinking, I would say that Seth’s statement that the means become the ends stayed with me, from when I first read those words as a teenager.  I did my best to live by it, through my crazy rides, and I think that that is partly why I survived my adventures with my sanity intact.

It was only after seeing what paths to free energy invariably ended in failure, often life-wrecking or life-ending failure, that I slowly came to my approach.  In the end, I decided that any attempts to manifest the Fifth Epoch had to be aligned with the Fifth Epoch as much as possible.  Seth’s advice was not just something nice to say, but might be the only way to get there.  It is the only approach that I am interested in anymore, and the coming posts will deal with what it has been like so far, and what I hope to see in the future.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

My list of desirable choir-member qualities (1, 2) is not something that I dreamed up one day, but was developed over many years of my adventures, study, thousands of interactions with people, trading notes with my fellow travelers, and deep thought about all of it.

Only the first quality is really one of those, “either you have it or you don’t” qualities.  It is the first of the “integrity and sentience” qualities that I have repeatedly discussed.  If a person does not have that, the rest will not matter.  Integrity is absolutely the key, and is the scarcest commodity on Earth today.  It does not matter how smart, talented, and experienced somebody is, if they don’t have the integrity issue mastered, they are not going to travel very far down the free energy path.  I have designed my effort specifically to discourage low-integrity individuals.  I offer no riches and fame.  My work challenges the egocentric conceits of my culture, and every culture has them, in a world of scarcity and fear, and only those with soul-centric orientations are going to be interested in what I am doing.  If the effort that I am slowly mounting bears fruit, history’s most lucrative technology is going to be given away to humanity, and the Fifth Epoch will begin.  Sure, there will be fame associated with any successful effort, but the choir should expect to labor in obscurity, and the only big payday will be living in the Fifth Epoch, or the soul’s satisfaction in helping it manifest.  It would be the crowning achievement for almost any soul that ever walked on Earth.  None of that makes any soul better than any other, but some souls are here on special assignment.  I long ago accepted that about my journey.  It has been a very mixed blessing, but I don’t regret any of it.  I must have asked for it.  :) I don’t expect my work to become “popular,” as that does not attract the people I seek.  Looking for needles in haystacks.  

Those who lust after wealth and power are generally not going to be attracted to an effort like mine, although I fully expect silver-tongued devils to see if they can infiltrate, take it over, and either wreck it on Godzilla’s behalf or try to turn it into a wealth and power play.  I saw those plays many times during my journey, which invariably harmed or wrecked the efforts.  While we suffered from provocateurs plenty (1, 2) and attacks from corrupt public officials (1, 2, 3, 4), the media (1, 2, 3), “skeptics,” and so on, it was the lack of integrity from within the efforts that proved the most damaging (1, 2, 3, 4, 5), and seeing the criminal attacks from within the free energy milieu was simply more of the same.  

That other key quality is consciousness, sentience, intelligence, or whatever you want to call it.  It is the quality that is needed to develop a comprehensive perspective.  It will necessarily be scientifically literate, discerning, worldly, and the like.  It might be the case that only Old and Mature Souls can get there for those two key qualities.  I am not entirely sure about that, but they will definitely have an advantage over younger souls.  They are generally past the power games that Young Souls relish, have learned that love is the answer over their many lives of trial and error, and they generally are going to march to a different drummer and not fall into line with the population management ideologies, which are huge handicaps for developing one’s sentience.  

As I have written plenty, the intelligence issue was a key one in my family, in which a world-class genius had children with a woman whose IQ was about half of his.  The good news is that I am not that smart, with an IQ on the low end of the genius range, and the middle member of my family, intelligence-wise.  I lack about 15-20 IQ points that would have put me in the world-class mathematician and physicist class.  If you saw the movie Good Will Hunting, I would have been that math professor that Matt Damon’s character ran circles around.  I have known quite a few people with IQs in the 150-170 range, and they have a hard time relating to the rest of us.  I am at a more normal level, in which I can eventually understand what those world-class geniuses are saying, and I have some ability to make it understood for a wider audience, which is called being a popularizer, and I have received the popularizer thumbs up from the best.  I am doing my best to put that talent to productive use.  

I have had scientists caution me about how much the laity can understand on the comprehensive front, and I have reluctantly agreed with them, but I doubt that it takes a very high IQ to develop a comprehensive perspective, if somebody puts in the work, but only about 25% of humanity has an IQ of 110 and above, which is what I think the lower threshold is likely around.  It just takes an IQ like that to be able to juggle the many pieces of information that comprise a comprehensive perspective and then put them into place in one’s awareness, where they fit, and people can develop their own ideas about the material that I present.  People have to stand on their own sentient feet.  I can only help a little.

But if a person has not been awakened, and that can only happen through experience, all the study in the world does not mean much.  That is why an awakening experience is also a key prerequisite for the choir.

Again, there is no judgment to any of this, but I have found what might work and what is highly unlikely to.  The biggest event in the human journey is not going to be easy to manifest, and the hardest part of my effort will be building the choir.  

Best,

Wade

Hi:

What big picture awareness do I think that the choir needs to attain to be productive for what I have in mind?  We will have to shake all in-group awareness.  Identity politics and other in-group activities will have no place in the choir.  It does not matter if people are white, black, brown, male, female, straight, gay, rich, poor, and so on.  We are all the Universal People, and anybody can attain the awareness needed for my approach to work.

However, Third and Second Epoch peoples probably can’t help too much, although among the best that I saw in the free energy pursuit began their lives on farms.  But they did not stay there as illiterate peasants.  We have to lay sociality behind, which is based on survival, and understand that combined positive intention, not sociality, is going to be the key.  That is far easier said than done.  Mass movements are based on sociality, and mutual self-interest is another way of saying it.  If self-interest is the “glue” for what I am doing, it will certainly fail.  

You don’t see me asking for money.  I purposely designed what I am doing so that I don’t need money to build the choir.  The biggest of the big picture understandings is about seeing the world through a creator’s eyes, not a victim’s, and creators create with love.  In the end, it is all about love.  In the best mystical material, that message comes through very clearly, and the Michael Material comes to mind.  

Many years after first reading the Michael Material, as I look at my big essay, many of Michael’s themes can be seen in it.  Michael calls humanity an ensouled species, he says that cetaceans are also ensouled (I’ll buy that), and that there are one million different ensouled species in our galaxy.  He made that statement when there was great debate on whether many star systems had planets.  Now we know that they are standard features, and his million ensouled species number seems entirely reasonable today.

Michael said that even though we are ensouled, we are primates, with the traits that evolution gave us, and to realize that both are true, and interact, is a very valid understanding.  Non-ensouled species have more of a hive awareness.  I have also seen in the Michael teachings that cetaceans have a much more fluid relationship between souls and bodies than humans do, to where a pod of eight dolphins has eight souls, but they switch and swap them among the bodies.  They play a different game than we do.  

Michael described the evolution of souls through the physical plane in “ages,” which overlies my “Epochs” conception with almost eerie correspondence, which I did not realize until I stepped back and recalled the Michael teachings.  Michael said that humanity became ensouled about 60,000 years ago, which is also about the time that humans became behaviorally modern, left Africa, and conquered Earth.  

So, the First Epoch was about the journey to becoming ensouled, as our brains grew and our ancestors discovered new ways to harness energy.  The Second Epoch was the Epoch of Infant Souls, as they learned to be an ensouled species.  The Third Epoch was the Epoch of baby souls, as they learned how to become civilized.  Rigid social hierarchies typify that phase, and there is not enough energy surplus to fund freedom except for the elite.  The Fourth Epoch has been the Epoch of Young Souls, for whom winning is everything.  Young Souls are great civilization builders and planet destroyers, and their religion is materialism, in all of its guises.  Michael repeatedly stated that our species is on the cusp of the greatest transition that any ensouled species ever undertakes, going from Young to Mature, as the focus changes from outward to inward.  Michael also said that a third of the time, species like ours do not make it, and destroy themselves in the transition.  We obviously have our toes over the edge of the abyss today.

Michael said that when ensouled species destroy themselves, a third of the time it is through warfare, and two-thirds of the time through environmental destruction.  If humanity survives long enough to enter the Fifth Epoch, the transition will be the greatest of all.  If we keep to Michael’s framework, then the Fifth Epoch would appear to be the realm of the Mature Soul.  Maybe so, but I think that Old Souls will be vital.  I have been read as an Old Artisan, and my site and big essay in particular is classic Old Artisan work.  Under Michael’s framework, he might call that heavenly Roads world an Old Soul civilization.  I can get with that.  As I have stated, humanity will not become enlightened overnight if the Fifth Epoch arrives.  It will take some time to shed the “ideals” and delusions of a Young Soul world.  Maybe there will be a century or two of a Mature Soul Earth, until the Old Soul Epoch materializes.  Is that heavenly Roads world a Sixth Epoch society?  I can get with that.  The Fifth is mind-boggling enough to wrap our heads around.  That hellish Roads world I would call a late Fourth-Epoch civilization that went to the dark side, taking materialism and egocentrism to its extreme.  Somebody like Max would be right at home in it.

Readers of my work know that I certainly don’t take an either/or stance on the mystical teachings, but I see how they all have their validity.  If it is about love and enlightenment, it is a worthy teaching.  I also see strong echoes of the Ra Material in my work, especially where dark pathers and the GCs are concerned.  A comprehensive perspective takes it all in, making sense of the whole, and it is possible that only Artisans can do the initial work, wired as we are. But I hope that my work can appeal to all roles, and I think that it eventually will.  

Michael stressed that love is the positive pole of all roles and orientations (except for the Chief Feature, perhaps), and fear is its opposite, and that all ages and roles can understand love.  Love is the energy of creation and the greatest power, ultimately the only power, in our universe.  This is where my work comes full circle, from the mystical to the physical to the mystical again.  Seth’s statement on idealists has been a key star that I steered by during my journey.  

During my journey, and seeing how all free energy efforts failed and what they had in common, I began to suspect that the zero-point field is divine in nature, and that if an effort was not properly aligned with its nature, it would fail.  Again, that is far easier said than done, in a world of scarcity and fear, but if there ever was a soul-sized issue to take on in the human journey, this is it.  In physical and mystical ways, the coming of the Fifth Epoch will be the biggest event in the human journey, by far.

I may make a coda post or two, but my big picture posts are done for now.  This year is about regaining my health, while being crazily busy at my day job, working on Uncle Ed’s bio project, and seeing if I can get that essay update done this year.  That is a lot to have on my plate, for a guy turning 60 this year, and we will see how it goes.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

This one is on the spooks.  It has been gestating for some time.  It is not exactly a new subject of mine, and there are various levels of the game, from CIA case officers such as Ralph McGehee to my CIA contract agent relative to those who attacked Greer’s crew and others with exotic technology to Allen Dulles’s evil activities, including covering up the murder of the man who fired him.  I think that those who attacked Greer’s team worked for Godzilla, but I could be wrong and it was “only” more national interests.  The same goes for Brian’s life-shortening brush with death.  Are there “good” spooks?  Maybe the argument can be made for the people who kidnapped my pal and gave him the underground exotic technology show, but kidnapping people does not rank too high on the “good guy” scale.  The ends don’t justify the means.  The means become the ends.  

There has been a big brouhaha in the USA since Trump was elected over the Russians.  The Democratic Party has been foaming at the mouth about the Russians since before Trump was elected.  I watched one debate between Trump and Clinton, for the entertainment value, and Hillary sounded like Joe McCarthy, shrilly going on about evil Putin.  The American media has been playing the Russian hysteria angle to the hilt, as it has done for the past century and more.  Nobody with the least credibility thinks that Russian government spooks hacked Hillary’s emails or hacked the election.  But if the Russians had, it would have been completely understandable, as election-rigging has been an American specialty for generations, so it would just be giving us a taste of our own medicine.  Uncle Ed also wrote the book on the phony elections that the USA has long staged in client regimes.  The Democrats’ and media’s getting all up in arms about alleged Russian election meddling would be hilarious if it was not contributing to an atmosphere that could lead to World War III.

Last year, I was looking into some spook books and came upon an Amazon review written by an alleged spook (anonymously, of course, which means that it could have just been a clever teenager) that discussed how naïve it was to think that the spooks would follow the law in their labors (the book was about exposing the dark deeds that spooks perform, the least of which is that they are illegal), as their activities’ being illegal is why they are spooks.  On one hand, such an admission was refreshing, but on the other, the writer openly justified illegal and evil activities, as they “protected” their mother nations.  That is BS in the first place.  American spooks only protect corporate profits, although many of the more naïve in those ranks never figure that out.  You have to be an idiot to wave the flag over American spook activities.  Unless they are psychopaths, and there are plenty of those on the payroll, you either drink the Kool-Aid (which I have seen plenty of in the spook world) or drink yourself to death, as my relative did.  

It is always kind of sickening, in a sometimes fascinating way, when I see dark path activities blithely justified as done for a “good cause,” namely our self-interest, although the nonsensical “spreading freedom” canard is standard (I just read something on that yesterday).  We are supposed to cheer on their crimes, because we are allegedly beneficiaries of them or that they are spreading the light with their crimes and murders.  Orwell wrote about that phenomenon.  My status as a member of history’s most privileged demographic group is built on a mountain of crimes.  But celebrating themDark pathers are overjoyed by such activities.  Turn mass murdering thieves into national heroes and saints, make spooks into heroes protecting the home turf, turn darkness into light: these are tactics of dark pathers and social managers.

Only in a world of scarcity and fear do these activities make any sense whatsoever.  In the Fifth Epoch, people will scarcely believe that their ancestors played those games, just as Fourth Epoch peoples look at chattel slavery with horror, or the “slaughter your neighbor on sight” practices of the late Second Epoch.  Many aspects of former Epochs are looked at by people of later Epochs with incomprehension, disgust, horror, and the like.  It is the flip-side of people of one Epoch having no comprehension at all of future Epochs.  

Our biological equipment has not appreciably changed since the Founder Group left Africa and conquered Earth.  But our energy surplus certainly has, and all human “progress” since then has ridden on it.  

Secrecy, spooks, social manager Big Lies – these all only make sense in a world of scarcity and fear, and will disappear in the Fifth Epoch, along with elites, nations, races, money, and the rest.  Only dark pathers will be sorry to see them go, and even some of them will wake up to love.  For the rest of humanity, it will be like the ending of a nightmare, and awakening to a dawn that almost nobody dares imagine today.  We will see if that choir can get built and help out.  If not by me, then by somebody else who can hit those notes.  It beats watching TV.  :)  

Best,

Wade

Hi:

I think that yesterday was the 30th anniversary of the day that I became romantically involved with the woman who became my wife, just as I began going into a general physical collapse, six weeks after the raid.  The heavy hand of my “friends” was once again in evidence.  I got involved with my wife, just as my life and health began to fall apart.  That is one of many events in my life in which I look back, thinking, “Did that really happen?”  She witnessed my radicalizing day on the witness stand.  

Those kinds of juxtapositions are why I say what a mixed blessing my journey has been.  The voice in my head sent me straight into the meat grinder, but when I sacrificed my life, the miracle happened.  Being a cast member in some kind of morality play was not what I had in mind.  

As I look back, getting involved with my wife was the beginning of the end of my days with Dennis, as my “friends” had different plans for me.  I can’t regret any of it, but don’t want to relive it.  Once was plenty.  Recalling it to write about it is as close as I want to come to it again.  That voice can find another fool to do its bidding.  

Best,

Wade

Hi Krishna:

No, I have not read his work, but in looking at the book you mentioned, if he hadn’t published it in 2010, I might have thought that he pirated my big essay.  :) We obviously cover a lot of the same territory. In fact, all of those points in the book summary are in my work, especially my big essay.  I just ordered it, and will add it to my stack.  I am sure that I’ll learn something new in it.  Well, this one has a familiar theme.  :)  

When I see books like those, I know that my work, in ways, it not that radical.  Of course, no such efforts hint at the Fifth Epoch:) That may well become my contribution to the field, although playing the dry academic is not my game, but doing something:) The first half of my big essay aligns well with the best evidence today, and the second half also aligns with what the leading scholarship has to say.  I am not asking my readers to take some bizarre conspiracist or New Age journey, in order to understand the role of energy in our world, and when it does go beyond the usual academic fare, it is not really that far out there.  It is based on experience, evidence, interpretation – how scientists and scholars go about it.

Thanks for the book tip.

Best,

Wade

Hi Ernie:

I always knew that they were going to be needles.  I have spent too many years in the field, interacting with the public, etc., to think differently.  I have spent the past several years making my material as good as it can be, and the coming essay update will be significant.  In fact, I may call it version 2.0.  As I wrote my big essay, and the Epochal nature of free energy became even more evident to me, I knew that my “pool of potential” was smaller than I thought, as an Epochal frame of mind, particularly for an Epoch that has yet to arrive, is very hard to achieve, even for the few who want to.  My list of needed attributes will likely not change.  I have to keep that bar high, or my effort will go down in life-wrecking flames.  I would rather do nothing than live through any more of those.  There are more than enough martyrs to the cause.  

I have found some of those needles, others are “potentials,” but it is rare when I find somebody who is willing and able to do the work and hit the notes.  I don’t need to get into the many ways that people get stuck, and what I eventually realized what that the common denominator was that they were addicted to their adaptive mechanisms in a world of scarcity, as that was how they survived.  Level 10 delusions are probably the most common among those whom I seek.  Heck, I was there for many years myself.  I am sympathetic.

Boy, do I hear from a wide spectrum of people, from free energy inventors and activists to New Agers, conspiracists, scientists, academics, etc.  Some have part of what I seek, but the entire package?  That is very rare.  Quite a few who could be contenders are chicken, afraid to stand on the global stage with me, which makes me wonder if forums are just not the way to go, but I am trying to make use of this new tool called the Internet.  I am not complaining, and am a long way from giving up with my approach.  Ask me again in 20 years.  :) Headway has been made.  What you see Krishna doing on this thread is in the direction that I seek.  

I have also been spending too much of my time and energy surviving, dealing with the slings and arrows, etc.  Last year was trying.  I am not sure if this year will be any better, but I am trying.  If I get my essay update done this year, then I am going to engage in more visibility activities, might do more interviews, etc.  We’ll see.  I don’t need many for my plan to work.  The biggest event in the human journey, and I get to try out an approach never tried before, and it might save the world as a side-effect?  It is worth one man’s life to pursue it.   

Enjoy the coming spring,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

What would a free energy effort look like, once that nugget of integrity and sentience reaches the necessary understandings?  It is pretty simple, really.  It will form the nucleus of a group that will do something:)

As a technical project, making free energy happen is not a very big deal.  It is far beyond the resources of garage tinkerers, but with the right group, the technical challenge will not be that great.  Tapping the zero-point field has happened in thousands of independent efforts over the generations, and the GCs have developed the technology to the 35th generation.  All that the independent effort has to achieve is first generation technology.  Think of something like an Intel chip facility, and you get an idea of what it will take to make production-ready free energy gizmos.  A solid state device, like what Sparky had, would be the likely winner in any free energy gizmo contest.  Technology development is a mature field, and the processes are well known.  Once an effort reaches the size and resilience where it can’t be taken out, then it will be time to act.  Will it happen in my lifetime?  Maybe.  If free energy does not make its appearance in this century, humanity might not survive.

The only plan that I see working is a charitable effort (a truly philanthropic one) that will give away the technology.  Then the Fifth Epoch will arrive, and none too soon.  

If an effort gets over the hump, count on future museums devoted to the arrival of free energy and what it took to get there.  Tesla will be the venerated granddaddy, and there will be a wing on free energy pioneers.  Dennis and Brian will have their own exhibits.  There will also be an exhibit or five on organized suppression, and how greed and fear were dominant societal principles in the Super-Epoch of Scarcity.  The free energy martyrs won’t be carried through the streets, but will be remembered.  Those exhibits will be organized under the theme of, “What happened while humanity slept.”

I see virtual reality tours of Earth before the coming of the Fifth Epoch, and viewers will stagger away in horror and disgust at how humanity lived on Earth and treated each other.  I can easily foresee each Epoch depicted.  But it will be mostly instructive as a contrast for how humanity lives in the Fifth Epoch, when scarcity and fear no longer comprise the background hum of human societies, and the human potential is unleashed like never before.  The Fifth Epoch will never stop being appreciated.  

I can’t overemphasize that without that core group, the rest can’t happen.  The perils and temptations of the free energy pursuit are simply too great for anything less.  There are no short-cuts, and free energy newcomers need to put aside their bright ideas and be willing to learn.  It is possible that the choir will be enough, and that its presence and influence will form the atmosphere for those hoarded technologies to come in from the shadows.  But the effort has to be prepared to do it the hard way.  If there was more than one choir, this Epochal task could be easy.  :)

The free energy field today is emblematic of its Epoch, and as such is doomed to failure.  A successful effort will have to think in and exist as much as possible in Fifth Epoch principles.  That will not be an easy trick – it has never happened before – but it is the approach that I finally developed, after a lifetime of life-wrecking and life-ending trial and error.  Brian and Dennis immediately realized that it was something different, and something different is what is needed.  Earth and humanity hang in the balance, time is short to avert the catastrophe, and a new Epoch of the human journey can dawn.  

With this post, I will wind down this series of posts for now.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier