The Education Forum

Energy and the Human Journey: Where We Have Been; Where We Can Go

Hi:

Those days of 2003-2004 were eventful and educational, and were key ones that helped me settle upon my current approach. That activist who featured my work and introduced me to Heinberg soon received a disinformation stink bomb from Mr. Skeptic, who stalked me wherever I appeared on the Internet. But it was not all bad, and a man who interviewed visionaries from around the world soon visited me in the spring of 2003, because of that activist’s site. I did my first interview with him (which was never published), and the only one on camera so far. I introduced him to Brian and they became pals, and some of the last footage that I saw from Brian, including his talk for the UN, was recorded by that interviewer. That interviewer also encouraged me to join an FE forum, full of scientists and engineers, and thatwas an educational experience. They were about as naïve and useless as I ever encountered, and was an example of the naïveté of scientists that I read of a few months earlier in Bucky’s work. Scientists and inventors are only a small piece of the FE puzzle, but FE newcomers often think that they are the key. I largely thought that, too, at the beginning of my journey with Dennis, before I was rudely disabused of my naïveté.

I became inspired in those days to join a forum, after a year of no public contact, to see what FE talk I could stir up. Mr. Skeptic came and pounced on me the same day, dropping his disinformation bomb on my thread and then going on the attack, hurling his buckets of slime (forums come and go, and that one is long gone). It was educational to be on the receiving end of attacks from the “skeptics.” He was far from the only “skeptic” who has attacked and “debunked” me over the years, and I eventually concluded that skeptics are either idiots, criminals, or both. Anymore, I consider organized skepticism to be a criminal enterprise. Nearly a decade later, my work received a debunking from a very prominent debunker, who took on Brian’s Martian credentials after I got his NASA bio published.

That first year at NEM, we tried to get Brian into venues where he could speak. He was the prow of our ship. Alden tried with environmentalists (and got nowhere), and Brian told me that he and I were the best candidates to enlist the Left. I had tried with Uncles Noam and Ed long ago (and still try with Ed, once in a while), got nowhere, and later tried with the radical left (and got nowhere), and as Brian tried to get into “progressive” venues with his FE message and NEM, Heinberg and his Peak Oil doom dominated all venues. Brian told me that all progressive venues were featuring Heinberg to the exclusion of anything else on the energy front.

When Brian was a grad student, writing scientific papers that were published in the house organs of science, an astronaut, Ivy League professor, and advisor to presidential candidates, he had access to the highest places. When he wrote books, they were published by the leading academic publishing houses, when he wrote articles, they ran in The New York Times, when he knocked on the biggest doors on Earth, he was invited in. After he left his sherry-sipping soft berth at Princeton, after his mystical awakening, he began losing access, and after his last job in the Establishment, he was gradually defrocked, to the point where Wally Schirra and even NASA said that Brian was not really an astronaut, and a Cal Tech professor tried to “erase” him. Refusing to work on Reagan’s Star Wars ended Brian’s career in the Establishment.

As Brian said near his life’s end, the closer that he got to the truth, the more of an outcast he became. He no longer played the game and he was made to suffer for it. Going bankrupt, as he was reduced to playing the self-publishing game, was one of many indignities that he suffered after leaving the Establishment. Brian would soon flee in fear of his life to South America, where he spent the rest of his life in exile. His last year in the USA was marked by being shut out of all progressive venues, while they all crowded around to hear Heinberg’s message of doom.

Until he died, Brian still kept trying to use his astronaut cachet to get his foot in the door, such as in Richard Branson’s “humanitarian” and “visionary” efforts. The door was always slammed in his face. Not long before he died, I had my experience being in the popcorn line behind Bill Gates, and the next week, Gates began going public about the energy issue. Brian wanted me to arrange a meeting with him and Gates. I declined the invitation, for a few reasons. One of which is that I live here, and the people who wiped out Dennis’s company are still around, and do not have any scruples about wiping out somebody like me. I have refused all invitations to speak publicly in my home state, partly because of them.

Another reason for declining Brian’s invitation is that Gates is far down the food chain of Earth’s power structure. To Godzilla, the retail elite like Gates are little more than boys with their toys, and there are mechanisms in place to ensure that a Gates never strays far and begins to overturn the applecart. Because they became elites by being greedy and ruthless, there was always little danger that they would suddenly grow consciences and do something as threatening to the system as pursuing FE. If somebody like Gates got a crazy idea like that, he would put himself in peril, and I wish him no harm. I doubt that I would talk to him about FE, even if he wanted to. Beseeching the elite regarding FE is not only a dead end, but can be suicidal. Of course, naïve newbies scoff because they have yet to walk the high road, and few of them ever will. But for those of us who have, the peril is all too real.

During those early NEM days, my webmaster put this interview with Adam Trombly on NEM’s site, and the board members complained. Something like that would scare off the housewives and church members that NEM was trying to attract. That was one of many incidents like it that gave me cold feet at NEM. It is like that Jack Nicholson character saying, “

” Trying to sneak slivers of the truth past people’s ego defense mechanisms is no way to pursue the biggest event in the human journey, and is one of several reasons why organizations such as NEM are doomed to never doing anything productive. The social approach will not work. I have yet to hear of any FE organization with a prayer of success, and I get bombarded with the drivel to this day. Just yesterday, that first interviewer sent me some infomercial on alternative energy, as if I am interested in tripe like that. I get it all the time, from many directions.

Time to begin my busy day.

Best,

Wade Edited by Wade Frazier

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi:

The reason behind these posts is not to tell on anybody, but to show how I came to my current approach. The scoundrels don’t get named, but some good guys do, and one is Gary Vesperman. He compiled free energy suppression stories, and here is one home for his compilation. He has a section on Dennis. I don’t know how I got on his mailing list, but I did, many years ago. I have seen his suppression list for many years, and one time when he emailed me with a link to his list (as you can see below, I wrote it in 2010, and I would update it for events since then, if I wrote it today), I responded with this correction to his account of Dennis:

Dennis Lee: Heat Pump and Freon-Based Low-Temperature Phase-Change Engine

Dennis Lee began selling a flat-paneled-evaporator heat pump in the late 1970s. The heat pump saved about 75% in energy costs over conventional systems. Lee developed marketing plans that utilized the Carter-era energy tax credit, and put the heat pump on customers’ homes for free, with the remaining balance paid from proven energy savings. After having his companies stolen a number of times on the East Coast, in 1984 he founded a company in his home state and aggressively marketed his heat pump before the tax credit expired at the end of 1985. After selling a thousand of the systems in a few months in early 1985, and threatening to sell many thousands of the systems by the end of 1985, the local electric companies, led by the Bonneville Power Administration (“BPA”), destroyed his company by using the media, courts, attorney general, and other assets, including a BPA-employed provocateur who was responsible for the death of one of Dennis’s employees. The coup de grâce was the theft of his company by his business associates. Lee moved to Boston in 1986 to rebuild the effort, and began exploring the idea of combining his heat pump with low-temperature heat engines to produce free energy.

In 1987, he moved his company to Southern California and obtained the technical talent and resources to build that potential free energy device, at the same time that he launched a successful effort to educate the public on how to build, install, and market his heat pump. The local authorities then illegally raided his facilities in January 1988; during the raid, they stole all of the technical information relating to his free energy efforts. A few weeks after refusing a virtually unlimited offer to cease operations, delivered by a CIA man who represented European interests (Lee received a “modest” ten million dollar offer for his technology in Boston from the same interests), Lee was arrested with a million dollar bail for failing to file a form relating to an obscure civil law regarding his marketing plans. His is the only arrest ever made under that civil law. Lee eventually spent two years behind bars for that civil law “violation.” His book The Alternative documents the story. He is still trying to bring alternative energy and energy saving technology to the market, as of 2010, and is still being assailed by the government, media, etc.

One thing that Gary got right was what an amazing wife Dennis has. She saved his life several times. I asked Gary to correct his account of Dennis, but he decided not to. His account of Dennis is one of the few positive ones that you will ever see, but as you can tell, it is off-base on its facts. Is a sloppy version of Dennis’s efforts, even if a positive account, very helpful? I think that it casts a pall over his other accounts, making them questionable as to their accuracy. I have plenty of independent awareness of many tales of suppression, not to mention my own experiences, to know that organized suppression is real, but it would be nice if somebody did a more meticulous job. Again, I don’t really like hearing tales of suppression, just like soldiers who have actually been on battlefields do not like telling or hearing war stories. But this is the most important subject on Earth, and almost nobody is doing a credible effort of documenting the issues. I am the only FE suppression survivor that I know of who writes like I do. The rest are too busy still trying or licking their wounds, and realize that their social circles really don’t want to hear about it, nor really, does the world, so they suffer in silence, just like war veterans do.

Gary is an example of an enthusiast who tries the mass movement approach, trying to get a stampede going, in classic Level 10 fashion. He has mounted public events, and I even signed one of his petitions once, as he contacted his congressman, etc., trying the retail political route to make FE happen. It is just another dead-end, IMO.

Gary has been at it, on the FE front, since the 1970s. One time, we had a dialogue on environmentalists. I told him about our encounters with them, including Brian’s dismaying experiences, and Gary replied that he had been contacting environmental organizations since the 1970s, and FE and abundance is antithetical to their position. Their stance is that we use too much energy, that the “solutions” are riding bikes and reducing our energy consumption, and a drumbeat of doom like Heinberg’s is music to their ears. They are well aware of the idea of FE, but treat it like the enemy. They are just more scarcity addicts, IMO.

There are plenty of Gary’s kind of activist out there; soccer moms and enthusiasts who like the idea of FE, but rarely for the right reasons. A few years ago, I was buying groceries at my progressive co-op, and there was literally a local chapter of NEM holding a meeting in the store. I almost laughed. I have been asked to speak to them, but declined the invitation, for several reasons, and one is that I would deflate their balloon. They only think in terms of retail politics, saving on energy bills, making the USA strong again, and other trite newbie predilections. I would frighten them by talking about what happened right here in Seattle a generation ago. It is 30 years ago this month when I met Dennis, and my life was never the same. The NEM crowd cannot handle the lessons that Dennis’s and my journeys taught us. We got radicalized, and I have no use for the standard activist strategies and tactics. They are completely futile for this Epochal task.

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

This is another “rush off to work” morning, after waking up late after a long day yesterday, so this will be short. After my NEM fiasco ended, I withdrew from all pubic contact and entered the darkest years of my midlife crisis. The Love Israel cult drove us from our home, my day job in high-tech was pure mayhem, and I just put down my head and worked. Thank god that I finally stopped drinking in 2000, just as my midlife crisis began, or I might not be here today. I was also doing the studying that would eventually result in my big essay, but I was not doing my reading with that in mind in those days. I’ll be a voracious reader until I can’t do it anymore, probably because I’ll be dead then. :)

My September 2005 trip to Lyman Basin comprised my happiest days in several years. In December 2005, I published my free energy conundrum essay, and in early 2006, which was the blackest and last year of my midlife crisis, I published perhaps my most positive essay until my big one, on what abundance looks like. As I look back at it, I seem to have been trying to lift myself out of the blackness. I had no contact with Dennis or Brian in those years.

When I had my email address on my site, which I took down in early 2002, all sorts of people approached me. One calls himself Freeknowledge today, and he was a member of the Free Software Movement. For years, he encouraged me to seek allies there. I have long written about the doomed paths of FE inventors, and seeking patents or playing the proprietary technology game are dead-ends. The only chance that the inventor’s approach to FE has is for the inventor with the goods to give it away to a worthy group who can take it the rest of the way, and they give it to the world. That is part of my approach today, and my choir-building efforts can be seen as helping form that worthy group.

After years of hearing from Freeknowledge on the issue, I finally decided to try with the Free Software Movement. If any group seemed like a natural ally, a group that develops software and gives it away had a good chance to recognize what I was advocating. As usual, with such approaches, I start at the top, and wrote to the father of Free Software, Richard Stallman. He immediately came back with Level 3 objections. The suppression of FE sounded like a conspiracy theory, and he needed a fully elucidated, peer-reviewed, FE physics model, and an FE machine dropped in his lap, before he was going to take the idea of FE seriously. His replies helped inspire this little ditty that I wrote the next year. To be fair to Stallman, his reaction is the standard one that comes from mainstream scientists and academics, as people such as Brian discovered the hard way. It is a naïve and ignorant stance, but typical, as they swallowed their indoctrination. Breakthrough technologies have never worked like that, and a perfect example is the Wright brothers, who flew through the air for five years while they were ignored and ridiculed by the scientific establishment, as their feat was called impossible. Stallman even acknowledged the Wright brothers situation, but remains stuck in conventionality to this day, as great a man as he is.

A prominent member of the Free Software Movement contacted me in recent years. He tried to attract Stallman’s interest in FE, and Stallman rudely dismissed him. That prominent member’s impression was that Stallman was afraid that FE would eclipse Free Software. FE will eclipse everything about today’s world, so Stallman is in good company, fearing the end of his world. After a frustrating few weeks of interacting with Stallman, I published my open letter to the Free Software Movement, and updating it is on my list of things to do, but I do not expect that any group is going to embrace FE, especially in anything like an enlightened and productive way. The best that I can hope for are stray needles in haystacks.

Not long ago, I was informed by “mystical” people that I am trying my love and enlightenment approach to FE on the wrong planet. :) Nobody is home on Earth, for such an approach, as everybody is focused on their immediate self-interest, living in scarcity and fear, turning vices into virtues, etc. They are unwilling and unable to even imagine what I am attempting, but I eventually realized that it was like this for all Epochal Events, so it makes no sense to reproach people for their blindness, ignorance, and fear. I seek the few who are awake, the not multitudes who are fast asleep, even the “smart” ones.

A little more than a month later, Dennis arrived at my home, unannounced, and invited me to the White House. That is a story for the next post.

Best,

Wade

Hi:

A great deal of our education during our adventures was the people we encountered. The names are not so important, but some are relevant to understanding how the world works. I have revealed a few over the years, and I could reveal many more; most of them are household names in the USA and around the world. However, I am constrained from naming many of them, partly because it could make me more of a target than I already am, and I don’t know what good that would do other than titillate conspiracists. Also, it is not my place to name many of the names. Those around me would rather be anonymous, quietly living out their remaining years, and do not want the spotlight on them, and I can’t blame them. Many names will never be named by me, but some others will after more people die, if I outlive them.

That the public is largely oblivious to the role of energy in our world does not mean that the people running the world are. The biggest players are keenly aware of the subject matter in my big essay, for instance, and that is one reason why people who think that they can sneak past Godzilla to make FE happen are dangerously delusional. The GCs know that energy is the entire ballgame, and they are determined to keep calling the shots on Earth, even if their game makes Earth uninhabitable. In their minds, destroying a planet in the pursuit and maintenance of power is just one risk of playing the game, and kind of makes it interesting. But since there are not any inhabitable planets for light years in every direction, they are trying to walk the tightrope between an enslaved and terrified humanity and a destroyed planet. Terraforming Mars has long been among their contingency plans, but the saner among them don’t want to live on Mars or in underground enclaves. They have grandchildren and not all are dark path masters, so some conscience bleeds through once in a while.

All humans are guilty of projecting their motivations onto others, both the good and bad. The New Testament’s Jesus said that those who judge others harshly have crime in their hearts. All of my overgrown Boy Scout brethren were guilty of projecting their Boy Scout awareness on others, and our great moments of awakening were when we came to realize that almost nobody was motivated like we were, as people’s immediate self-interest formed the horizon of their awareness more than 99% of the time. Some of us barely survived our great moments of awakening, such as Dennis in a bank lobby or Ralph in Saigon. Brian O never had a moment like those, as his path of awakening was gentler. Mr. Professor got the education of his life when Dennis and I came to town. My critical awakening moment was followed by the urge to commit murder, which was the lowest part of my journey, but led to my greatest triumph. But Mr. Professor’s life was ruined and shortened by his heroics, I will always be picking up the pieces of my shattered life, Brian’s life was shortened when he ran afoul of the USA’s military over the UFO issue, and Dennis should be dead dozens of times over.

If our adventures were made into a movie, nobody would believe it, but, to us, what was important was what we learned from our adventures, not how titillating they were, even though in the greatest depths of my suffering, I could tell that part of me was in awe of what was happening, greedily sucking up the experiences. Part of me resented that aspect of my awareness, and I think it may have been my soul, riding this earthly personality into grand adventure, but it is not so easy to be the person living it. I have no regrets, but do not want to come anywhere close to those situations again. I had only one life to wreck.

While many of my life’s experiences are simply unbelievable to the masses, as were Brian’s (being asked to go Mars, nay, Alan Shepard demanded it, was an amusing footnote to Brian’s life, compared to his other experiences), Dennis’s life has been lived on an entirely different level, as he played the Indiana Jones of FE. While Dennis could name names all day long, all that they really were to him were signposts of the journey. When he met with household names, billionaires, and the like, what was important to Dennis was if any of them were real people with any spine, who cared about humanity and Earth enough to get off of their thrones and actually do something. Virtually none of them ever did. Dennis never saw a billionaire part with a dollar, and the big political names were almost all full of hot air, with their interest largely concerned with whether they could easily steal or coopt Dennis’s effort.

Dennis began at the bottom, as a migrant farmworker who was forced to leave home at age 13. But his prodigious talents were evident from a young age. Being invited to a B.F. Skinner conference while he was in college was one of many early events in which Dennis rubbed shoulders with the rich and powerful, and almost none of them were worth a damn.

When Dennis began his entrepreneurial career, in New Jersey, of all places, he survived mobsters stealing his companies and murder attempts. He became partners with one of Earth’s leading televangelists, but I doubt that Godzilla took much notice of Dennis in his early days. When Dennis mounted the biggest run ever made at bringing alternative energy to the American marketplace, Godzilla took notice, although it is hard to know who all was involved. Bill the BPA Hit Man was almost certainly a Godzilla asset, but most of what happened in Seattle was merely the electric companies’ protecting their turf and normal people acting in their usual low-integrity fashion when fear and greed come to the fore. I saw a lifetime of it in Seattle alone, and I was just getting my feet wet. But the fact that Mormons led the effort to steal Dennis’s Seattle company, and how a Mormon was the ringleader of the effort to destroy Dennis’s company from the inside in Ventura, provides evidence that Godzilla may have been more active than was obvious in Seattle.

Soon after I became Dennis’s partner in Boston, we received the first overture from what we now know was Godzilla. A year later, when they added a couple of zeroes to their “offer,” Godzilla was unmasked, even if Dennis still only saw the faces of the minions. In the years since then, Dennis has had Godzilla’s full attention many times, and one day, I may be able to be more forthcoming about the encounters. When we had interactions with the Rockefellers and Rothschilds, they were obviously not at the top, even if they were up to no good. There are many levels of the game, and Dennis interacted with all levels, from the top to the bottom.

From the USA’s Attorney General’s calling Dennis “squeaky clean” to meeting with Al Gore at the White House and learning that Bill Clinton hated Dennis, to having George Bush the Second’s eyes bugging out at what Dennis was doing, to being run out of the USA by Obama’s administration, Dennis knows well the terrain in Washington D.C., and he knows that sitting American presidents are a ways down the food chain of Earth’s power structure, little more than puppets, and they know it. Virtually no politician is known for his/her courage. JFK knew that he was risking his life by trying to end the Cold War, but his were some of the last courageous acts ever mounted from the Oval Office.

This is all a prelude to Dennis’s arrival at my house in late August of 2006, to invite me to the White House. I will provide some new details of that meeting and related events, and will summarize them in way that I doubt I have publicly done before.

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

One of the greatest solaces of my journey has been hiking in the mountains and being in nature. I may find the time and inspiration this year to update that photo page, maybe significantly. I have been leading backpacks since I was 19, and for a decade or so, I led trips in early September (and still do, when I can), which is perhaps the best time of the year here in Washington State, as the bugs and (relative) crowds are gone, the berries are ripe, and the weather usually cooperates. In 2001, I took my second trip to White Pass and came out of the mountains on September 9th, after two wonderful days in glorious meadows, and I spent several hours one day picking blueberries. It does not get any better than that, other than having my wife with me while picking. Two days later, the dark phase of my midlife crisis began, and that 2005 trip to Lyman Basin was the most emotionally “up” that I had felt since 9/11. For various reasons, 2006 was a rough year for me, and I looked forward to my 2006 trip to White Pass, where I the last felt emotionally up. My 2001 and 2006 White Pass trips bookended the worst years of my midlife crisis. I took my nephew there in 2013, and he is probably hooked for life.

A few days before that trip, Dennis arrived at my home, unannounced, to invite me to the White House. I was at work when my wife called, telling me that Dennis was at our house. I had not seen him or talked with him since I saw him wrestling with that cameraman in the spring of 2001. An ominous feeling arose as I left for home, to see what Dennis was up to, which I knew would be significant. He did not show up just to say hi.

My brother was at my home, as I took him on those epic backpacks in those days. When I arrived at home, Dennis was sitting at my desk, talking to my wife and brother. I gave Dennis a big hug, stepped back, and asked why he was there, and in far from an “I am interested” manner. Dennis replied that he wanted me to come to Washington D.C. for an eve of the election demonstration of his technology, sponsored by the White House. Dennis said that he also wanted me to be on the board of his new company, as the only board member who was not a family member. I still did his companies’ tax returns every year, in collaboration with his wife, which was an annual chore that I dreaded, and in a couple of weeks I would spend a weekend doing them once more. I instantly declined all of his initiations. Dennis and I are closer than family, but if it had been anybody else, I would have probably told them to get the hell out of my house, and my demeanor was not far from it. My wife and brother instantly got the message and left, and I then spent the next several hours with Dennis. Once he realized that I had no interest in getting involved with him again, he left it alone (at least for that meeting! :) ), and we spent the rest of the day and evening discussing various topics.

As I have written plenty, the few who have played at our level generally all know that FE and related technologies are already on Earth today. That knowledge just comes with the territory, and was partly responsible with Dennis’s “FE or Bust” approach from 1986 to about 2001, while also hawking wares such as Brown’s Gas machines in the meantime. Back in 1974, when I got my first energy dreams, it was initiated by the stir around Mr. Mentor’s engine, which was estimated to get 200 MPG in the situation of a mail truck. Before I met Dennis, I knew of the situation around high-MPG carburetors (and had it made very clear to me in 1996 by our insurance guru at my trucking company, who worked with the executives at the holding company’s headquarters), so squeezing more energy out of a gallon of gasoline was very familiar territory to me.

What was Dennis going to demonstrate in Washington, and have tea with Bush and Cheney afterwards at the White House? A carburetor that got 100 MPG. High-MPG carburetors are nearly a century old, and were always wiped out, bought out, or frozen out by Detroit. I suppose that if anybody could take a run at it, it would be Dennis. I was never too interested in what Dennis was doing on the high-MPG carburetor front, but I talked with people who knew, and there were indeed people getting 100 MPG with Dennis’s technology. It was real, but relied on a retrofit kit, which was going to be far from failsafe, but Dennis sold the kits with less than a 2% return rate. It really worked, which did not surprise me, but even if the White House wanted it, other, far more powerful interests were certain to intervene. They eventually did, but in my home in August 2006, I really didn’t care and wanted no part of it.

We spent a pleasant evening, and then Dennis was off to see his family in Yakima. A few days later, I hiked to White Pass, and my brother took the photograph that Bill Ryan chose as the one for my Camelot interview (Bill’s favorite places include meadows, too). I generally use that photo in the forums I am in, and may update my forum photo this year, for my ten-years-older look. :)

It is always good seeing Dennis, at least until luring me back into his operation was finished, but when he comes into my life, however briefly, it is like a hurricane roaring through. His visit brought my anguish to a head, and my wife once again began insisting that I get professional help. I once again went to a trauma specialist, 15 years since my previous visits. It worked, and by the autumn of 2006, my nightmare of a midlife crisis finally began receding. It was like walking around with a spike in my chest for about seven years, and was the greatest sustained emotional agony of my life.

A few years later, Dennis was in the news again. The feds attacked him. That was new. Dennis had been an FBI informant many years ago, risking his life to do so. The USA’s Attorney General called Dennis “squeaky clean” in 1988, and while the sting operation in 1996 had federal involvement and we heard that Clinton hated Dennis, the feds did not strike. But in 2009, under Obama, they did. I read the FTC’s charges, and they were artful deceptions; they were obviously experienced liars. Their attack was accompanied by a national TV show that smeared Dennis, which featured the psychopathic xxxx, Mr. Skeptic. Several national TV shows smeared Dennis over about a decade, and all featured Mr. Skeptic while I never heard from the people doing the shows. Not that I would have ever consented to being part of their disinformation projects, but that they never even contacted me said all that I needed to know.

The MO in 2009 was the same one that I saw in Seattle and Ventura, in which media smear campaigns accompanied dishonest or even criminal attacks by government officials. In every instance, the media and government acted in concert at the behest of private energy interests who tried to rid themselves of the threat that Dennis presented. The Seattle and Ventura attacks also used agents provocateurs in the inside (1, 2), but I don’t know if they used one in 2009. I think that Dennis and his wife might have been too wise for that in 2009.

But unlike the other attacks, the 2009 version was at the national level. While I read the FTC’s charges, I thanked my lucky stars that I did not sign up with Dennis in 2006, as the feds would have arrived at my home with a subpoena, for starters. They did it to one of Dennis’s sidekicks, who kind of replaced me in Dennis’s organization, who later told me that he nearly soiled himself when they served him the subpoena.

I am going to skip ahead several years to the next and so far last time that I saw Dennis, in 2013, when I did a 9,000-mile Bucket List road trip and saw Dennis and his family in New Jersey, which was the highlight of the trip and, of course, Dennis once more tried to get me involved with him. :) It was far from my intent – I just wanted to see him and his family; his daughters see me as “Uncle Wade” – but Dennis treated me like a historian, which I suppose I am, and he spent most of a day telling me his story over the past several years, laying document after document on me. I had seen him do that with others before, but that was the first time that he did it with me.

Dennis told me part of the story in 2006, and I heard the rest of it in 2013. Dennis still kept barnstorming the USA, promoting FE, and he was also developing that carburetor in 2006. He began interacting with some big players. One of Detroit’s auto companies eventually tested dozens of Dennis’s carburetors, but then bigger interests got involved than a mere CEO of a Fortune 50 auto company.

In the wake of invading Iraq, Bush made speeches about “being addicted to oil,” and how America could become energy self-sufficient and not need Middle East oil, and the fracking boom in the USA was partly a response to that. When Bush made those speeches, the man writing them was his energy advisor. I have a video at home on current energy issues, Bush’s energy advisor was interviewed in it, and he looked like a southern choir boy, an academic at a southern university who Bush tapped to be his energy advisor. In that man’s case, he seemed genuine, which is an anomaly that you can find at those levels, where amongst sharks like Cheney and Rummy, some academic choir boys could be found.

Sometime in early 2006, during Dennis’s barnstorming tour, Bush’s energy advisor attended a show. Not only did he attend, but he signed up for FE, along with his entire family, and approached Dennis afterward, excited about what he was doing. Dennis did not just fall off the turnip truck, and he told Bush’s energy advisor that he trusted him as far as he could throw an elephant, but the advisor was unfazed and soon went to Dennis’s New Jersey facility and hung out for a couple of days, seeing what Dennis was working on. Dennis could not dampen the man’s enthusiasm. Dennis built an FE prototype in those years that I eventually saw, and it produced ZPE effects when it got up to 2,000 RPMs, which is typical, but Dennis’s 100-MPG carburetor was market-ready. Bush’s energy advisor arranged that eve of the election demonstration of Dennis’s carburetor. I never really cared enough about it to ask, but between the time that Dennis invited me to the White House and that demonstration, somebody killed it, and it was likely initiated from levels far above Bush.

Dennis was not about to be dissuaded, and in early 2008, he had a booth at an international energy conference in Washington D.C. where Bush was the keynote speaker. The second day of the conference, the exhibit area was closed for an hour so that Bush could tour it before his speech. Bush’s energy advisor was with him, and he told Dennis that during the hour that Bush toured the exhibit, he spent a half hour at Dennis’s exhibit, with his eyes bugging out. You can see Dennis’s exhibit at that link above. Dennis told me that Bush’s energy advisor was pulling for Dennis until the end, but bigger interests were involved than a puny sitting president.

Just as Dennis was flying high, working with a Detroit auto company that was testing dozens of his carburetors, he ran an ad in USA Today, which he had been advertising in since our days in Ventura. But a full-page ad in a national newspaper was a new horizon for Dennis. The day or two before the ad ran, Dennis’s wife answered their home phone and on the other end was Mr. Big. His is perhaps the most legendary name amongst the global elite, and he called Dennis to ask about the ad. Dennis’s wife is completely unfazed by the rich and powerful, and called across the house to call Dennis to the phone, to talk to Mr. Big, who proceeded to ask Dennis about that ad, which had not yet appeared to the public. Dennis was unfazed, too, and replied that the ad for his 100-MPG carburetor was just that. Knowing Dennis, he probably offered to put one on Mr. Big’s car for free. :) I later heard from a reliable source that Mr. Skeptic tested one of Dennis’s carburetors and the MPG nearly doubled, but his “job” was to lie about Dennis, so not a peep was heard from Mr. Skeptic on the test that he ran.

But not long after that oligarch called Dennis, the wheels began grinding, which resulted in the FTC’s attacks in 2009, that smearing national TV show, and that Detroit company suddenly got very cold feet and then said that they had never heard of Dennis! Dennis had that auto company CEO’s advisor on tape, in front of 800 of Dennis’s dealers, telling the crowd that the automobile company’s testing of Dennis’s carburetor was going well (I have the video of that meeting), but when the word came out from some lofty place, the auto company suddenly disavowed all knowledge of Dennis, as if he had been erased. Brian experienced something similar, if not quite that high-profile. That is part of the surreal world that you can enter when you play at those levels.

That is what happens when the Big Boys get involved, people who own American presidents, but even they do not play at Godzilla’s level of the game. That man who is oligarchy personified can’t live much longer, and I may reveal his name when he dies, but I still may ask Dennis if I can.

During my 2013 meeting with Dennis, he told me about many of his adventures, and when he would fly high, billionaires, “philanthropists,” politicians, and the like would swarm him, but none of them were really interested in helping Dennis, but looked for ways to coopt his work, etc. There are probably no truly “rich philanthropists” active on Earth today. It is a huge deception, foisted on the masses to provide the appearance that the big capitalist winners really care about anything other than their empires. It is a very old MO.

When I saw Dennis in 2013, I told him a little about my current approach, of love and enlightenment, and he immediately recognized that I was doing something different, as Brian also did, soon before he died. They were really the only two people on Earth whose opinion that I respected on this issue. Both were very intrigued by it, which really emerged from a generation of life-risking and life-wrecking trial and error, of a process of elimination of all of the failed approaches. I certainly did not come to my approach overnight, in some flash of insight, but it came very slowly over many years, and in my next posts, I will back up and resume the story of my midlife crisis finally drawing to a close and what activities that I engaged in, which further shaped the path to my current approach.

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

Another short one, before I rush off to work. This weekend I read Uncle Ed’s Enduring Lies, which is about our propaganda system and the Rwandan genocide. Ed will be 91 next month, and his books of late have had help from David Peterson. Ed has been at this for a long time, exposing imperial propaganda. The gist of Enduring Lies is that Rwanda had a long colonial history, and like all agrarian societies, it had a small professional/elite and a mass of peasantry. The elites were called Tutsi, and the peasants Hutu. It was not much different from the high castes in India, which formed a similar proportion, around 10%, of the population. That proportion goes back to the beginning of civilization. When Europe conquered the world, they often made that ruling class a sub-class below the imperial overlords, who got the chips for exploiting their countries on behalf of the conquerors. It was the USA’s model for Latin America, the UK’s model for India, Iraq, and so on.

You will see many broadsides against Ed’s work on the Internet, and virtually all of them misrepresent his work. His work always focuses primarily on how our propaganda system works in dealing with our international depredations, and does not overly focus on the dynamics in the target nations, other than to note that the USA and UK invariably support their ruling class pawns. His Wikipedia bio is badly marred by the attacks of imperial hacks, which is standard in the heavily biased Wikipedia.

The gist of the Rwandan situation was that in the wake of the African overthrow of imperial rule in the 1960s, the ruling class Tutsi no longer had it so easy, and a peasant revolution drove the Tutsi from rule in a revolution between 1959 and 1961. Many Tutsis fled the country and lived in places such as Uganda. They rose to power under Idi Amin, and Tutsi officers tried to overthrow Amin and the successor who overthrew him. Before long, they were plotting a “Reconquest” of Rwanda, and one of their leaders was Paul Kagame. Rwanda and neighboring nations were former French colonies, and Ed paints the picture of the USA and the UK seeking to supplant French influence with their own, to exploit the region’s rich mining potential, especially in the Congo. Kagame trained in the USA, at a school similar to the School of the Americas.

The Tutsis in Uganda invaded Rwanda in 1990, and after several years of solidifying their presence, they assassinated the Hutu president and launched a war of conquest which only took a few months. Kagame was then installed as dictator, and immediately began invading neighboring countries, especially the Congo. Several million people have died under Kagame’s onslaught. He makes Suharto and other late 20th century butchers pale in comparison, but like Suharto, Kagame performed his genocides with American support, so he is portrayed in the West as some great statesman and humanitarian. The recent 20th anniversary of one of Kagame’s more egregious slaughters passed without notice in the West, while the propaganda machine revved up for the 20th anniversary of the Srebrenica “massacre.”

In Enduring Lies, Ed shows how the Western propaganda system literally turned reality on its head, in which the propaganda fairy tale was that Hutu genocide of the Tutsi was planned, which Kagame’s forces ended, so ending the Hutu “genocide” against the Tutsi was Kagame’s great feat. I recently wrote about Kinzer’s Overthrow and how poor it was, and he wrote a book that was outright hagiography of Kagame. It is not often when our propaganda system can literally turn reality on its head, but it is pretty easy to do in foreign lands that the average imperial citizen has no awareness of, and frankly does not care about, especially when the victims of our imperial machinations are not white people.

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

A little more on Rwanda. So-called human rights groups such as Amnesty International and Human Rights watch are farces, and Human Rights Watch is an outright imperial tool. Amnesty is a little better, but falls far, far short of a legitimate human rights organization. The greatest human rights violation on Earth is war. Nothing else comes remotely close. When the Nazis swung from nooses at Nuremburg, the American judge, a U.S. Supreme Court justice who presided over it all, stated that the ultimate crime that the Nazis committed was “breaking the peace,” and that justice famously stated:

“To initiate a war of aggression, therefore, is not only an international crime; it is the supreme international crime differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole.”

Bush, Cheney, and Rummy should have swung a thousand times for Iraq. As Uncle Noam has stated, every postwar president, beginning with Truman, should have swung from a noose, if the standards of Nuremberg were applied. But winners never face war crimes trials; only losers do. Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International have never once challenged the “supreme international crime” committed constantly by the West, but they follow around the invaders like remora and give a veneer of legitimacy to the kangaroo court “war crimes” courts that the invaders set up.

Way back in the 1990s, I expressed my dismay to Uncle Ed that Amnesty International was supporting that kangaroo court tribunal at The Hague, which eventually put Milosevic behind bars, where he died, and Ed agreed that it was scandalous. He said that no international human rights organization on Earth was worth a damn, but were all, to one degree or another, imperial tools, kind of like the Peace Corps and missionaries.

Ed has written for many years on the kangaroo court “war crimes” tribunals that the USA has set up to prosecute its targets, and the one established for Rwanda was more of the same. Not one Tutsi has ever been prosecuted by that war crimes tribunal, even though they have now slaughtered millions of people, largely Hutus. Several officials resigned in disgust or were forced out when they failed to play along with kangaroo court, and even then, not one single Hutu conviction was ever for “conspiring to commit genocide” against the Tutsi, which is the framing narrative of everything that the West hears about Rwanda. So, nobody was ever convicted of the primary crime that the war was supposedly about, even in kangaroo court. That is because the entire narrative was a fabrication from the beginning.

The dominant narrative is one huge lie, and the invaded and victims of genocide become the fantasy perpetrators in the West, while actual perpetrators (the invaders) then invade neighboring nations with impunity and murder millions, while the West not only turns a blind eye to it all (when not literally cheering it on – Ed calls those “constructive bloodbaths”), but the butcher himself is held up as some great statesman and humanitarian. It is really no different from making Hitler into some kind of saint, but the USA does it all the time with its puppets, from Central American butcher-dictators to Suharto to Pinochet to Kagame. It is the standard American formula, and it works on the primary target of the lies, the American people, who, like Roman citizens, only care about how much plunder rolls in, and they really don’t care how it was acquired. We don’t have arenas were the victims of our imperial adventures are forced to murder each other for “entertainment,” but it really is not that much better. In our arenas, poor black men (the descendants of slaves, who are still second-class citizens) risk their lives to bludgeon each other in the USA’s favorite sport, and the more violent the games, the better.

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

Here is a little more on Dennis. I wrote a little about his rising through the ranks of contenders, gradually coming onto Godzilla’s radar. He was on the radar of all the big players, eventually, and when I was his partner, we periodically heard from the so-called White Hats. When Dennis improbably survived being kangarooed into prison and the officials doing their best to get him killed by the inmates, he rapidly rose through the ranks, and one day, I may be able to reveal some of the White Hat attention that Dennis received after surviving prison.

But the Black Hats also got very active, and I nearly went to prison during my second stint with Dennis, as an elaborate sting operation was mounted. When Dennis was finally run out of the USA by the feds, they learned the lessons of their predecessors who failed to neutralize/murder Dennis, and their legal attack was designed to neutralize Dennis once and for all, at least in the USA. Even when the gangsters who run Ventura County had Dennis hogtied and in solitary confinement, he was still able to legally defend himself. In 2009, the feds went after Dennis’s business entity, not him personally. In doing so, when their legal attacks crippled his company, it cut off his cash flow (they did the same in Seattle and Ventura), but by only going after his business entity, when he ran out of money, the game was over. A person can go pro se, defending themselves without having an attorney, but businesses can’t, and when the business runs out of money and cannot defend itself any longer, it essentially becomes a default judgment, and that is how the FTC prevailed, just by throwing enough lawyers at it long enough, with media smears, etc., and then they won by default. Part of the settlement forced onto Dennis was his agreement to never do business in the USA again in the energy industry. Part of me was impressed with their cleverness. Some very talented people work for the forces of darkness, and selling one’s soul can pay well, for a time.

The Rockefellers and Rothschilds also got involved in those days, and Dennis and the Rockefellers go way back, which is not surprising, given their investments in the current energy paradigm. That they identified themselves by name means, to me, that they are no longer at the top, if they ever were. Mr. Skeptic heaved his slime at anybody near him, getting on national TV several times, as he made a career out of attacking Dennis, and then quietly disappeared from the scene after Dennis was run out of the USA, very similar to how Bill the BPA Hit Man slunk away after Dennis was taken out. And, of course, those in the FE field, instead of studying Dennis’s journey as a prerequisite to even dipping their toes into the FE milieu, tell Big Lies about him, which is then parroted by everybody, so the lessons of his incredible journey are lost on the current generation. That is partly why the FE field is still in a state of arrested development.

Over those years, in the oughties after my midlife crisis finally ended, until Brian died in 2011, I began interacting with the public again, met with some FE activists, and even hosted some in my home. Almost without exception, they were all naïve, challenging me on issues of fact regarding my journey with Dennis, as they seemed incapable of comprehending the reality of the milieu, as they could never get past the tinkering inventor stage or scientists spinning their FE hypotheses. Those are beginner’s levels of the game, and Godzilla is not threatened in the least by them. But Dennis was a horse of a different color. Nobody ever played at Dennis’s level for as long, but FE newcomers cannot seem to even imagine the situation, as they lived in denial of Godzilla’s existence, failed to understand that Dennis was something different, thought that Godzilla could be snuck past, etc. As undeniably great a man as Brian was, he never came remotely close to playing at Dennis’s level. There is nobody on Earth like Dennis.

My coming posts will chronicle my activities since I emerged from my midlife crisis, which helped further shape my current approach. I joined forums that were discussing my work (and the trolls swarmed), Brian came back into my life, and beginning in 2007, I performed my studies with what became my big essay in mind, although I had no idea how big it would become until I began writing it. Some of the story has been told before, but there will be some new revelations.

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

Here is a little post on scientific literacy and my work. The past couple of weeks, I have been reading a special edition of Scientific American, titled Physics at the Limits, parts of which will make it into my updated big essay, when I do that this year.

I wrote my big essay with the level of scientific literacy in mind that can digest a magazine like that. Many of the scientific papers that I cite in my big essay were published in Science or Nature, which are the house organs of mainstream science. Writing papers for those magazines has to be done so that scientists from all specializations can understand them, and the lay public can also digest them, although it takes a little more work for them to. Papers and articles in publications like those avoid too much technical jargon, are not pages of math, etc.

Mainstream science, like anything else, is not a be-all, end-all, but is a highly important aspect of human endeavor, and if people want to know anything about how the world works, some scientific literacy is required.

That issue of Scientific American is a mixture of reports on experiments, such as a neutrino detection experiment in Antarctica and powerful X-ray lasers that can photograph atoms, black holes, time travel, the limits of the human brain, the funkiness of quantum physics, ever more attempts to weld together quantum physics and relativity (chasing after the elusive unified field), and articles that call into question trends in science, such as multidimensional cosmology that is purely theoretical, with no data at all to support or refute it. That kind of theorizing is not really science as we know it, but more like philosophy. Dark matter and dark energy have never been observed, but are theorized to comprise most of the universe. Science gets kind of shaky when it begins relying on unobserved phenomena. Quantum physics is so weird that one article suggests that everything is really happening in our minds, not so much the “real” world, if there really is such a thing. One trend is to chase something called quantum gravity, and I cite one such paper in my big essay, in which its upshot is FE. The field/particle duality dogs physics to this day, and the central role of consciousness in our reality is still beyond the pale of mainstream science.

One purpose of digesting a magazine issue like that is to help achieve the realization that anybody who says that the “laws of physics” preclude FE don’t know what they are talking about. Mainstream science is a long, long way from figuring it all out. I have written plenty on the virtues and limits of mainstream science, and will update that section of my essay a little in this year’s revision. Scientific American is certainly not the ultimate publication, far from it. I also picked up the current edition of Scientific American, as it discussed some new human-line fossils found in South Africa. That is a fascinating and key area of interest for me, and the new find is a great example of the conflict between science and show business, and how distorting the funding issue is. But notorious “skeptic” Michael Shermer has a regular column in Scientific American, and Scientific American has the dubious distinction of semi-ridiculing the reports of the Wright brothers’ early flights, calling them “fabled,” and dismissing reports of their flights because the editors could not read about it in the newspapers. The Smithsonian Institution then engaged in a campaign for generations to deny the Wright brothers their precedence. It was scandalous.

Soon before he died, Brian said that the blindness of mainstream science, the kind that denied and ridiculed the Wright brothers, is worse today than it was a century ago. I treat mainstream science similarly to how I do the media. I still read it, while also understanding its limitations. There is no such thing as a free press or a purely pursued science. They have distorting influences on them, largely in the realm of wealth and power. The ET/FE cover-up is history’s greatest, and until those and related issues come into the light, and until consciousness is acknowledged to be something far beyond a mere epiphenomenon of brain activity, mainstream science will be playing a small game. Ed Mitchell was on the right track, as was Brian.

I have spent many years digesting fringe science, and it also has its virtues and limitations. Most of it is invalid, but not all, not by any means. FE, antigravity, and other technologies sequestered in Godzilla’s Golden Hoard will turn today’s physics textbooks into doorstops, but it won’t make the scientific method invalid for what it is good for. As Bucky Fuller noted, scientists are naïve as a group, and they wear blinders just like any conditioned in-group. One of mainstream science’s greatest conceits and failings is the notion that Black Science and technology does not exist. I know better. At the same time, all manner of airy fairy notions parade as science, when they aren’t. Again, in that recent Physics at the Limits edition, one article cautioned cosmologists from getting too carried away with their musings on the multiverse. Pure, untestable theory is not really science, but more like fantasy, no matter how many equations depict it.

One thing that comes through in reading that Physics at the Limits edition is how dominant Einstein still is. With his theories more than a century old, his grip on physics is now half as long as Newton’s was. Einstein expected his theories to one day be proven wrong, and entanglement is part of the quantum strangeness that made Einstein uneasy. Even though Einstein was one of the fathers of quantum theory, with his explanation of the photoelectric effect, he was very unhappy with the “god plays dice with the universe” aspect of quantum theory.

One aspect of Einstein’s general theory of relativity was that time and space are not only relative, but dependent on the mass in them, which is only a form of energy, so the idea that everything our universe is dependent on energy, even time and space, is not so farfetched.

Best,

Wade

Hi:

As the clouds of my nightmare of a midlife crisis began waning in late 2006, I began emerging from my self-imposed silence. Over the years, many forums have discussed aspects of my work, and in early 2007, I decided to join some of the conversations. I was kind of shocked at what a xxxxx-haven the Internet had become during my five years of relative silence. Not only did Mr. Skeptic arrive, he hardly need to fling his lies and attacks, as I was attacked in pretty much every forum that I ever joined. It had been 20 years since I became Dennis’s partner, so my skin was pretty thick, but nothing productive was happening as I was subjected to xxxxx attacks, virtually all by anonymous cowards.

I found that New Age/conspiracist forums were a very mixed bag. On one hand, they usually did not deny FE’s possibility or desirability or that organized suppression is real, which are hurdles to awareness that few can negotiate. But New Agers were usually scientifically illiterate, did not practice any discernment, often believing anything, and they were generally naïve and looking for some kind of guru to follow, while conspiracists were usually paranoid, combative, and delusional. In 2007, I joined one of the premier conspiracist forums and stayed there for several months. The trolls quickly arrived, as forums like that are their playgrounds. I was able to use an “ignore” feature, so I did not need to read their tripe. Trolls got only a few posts before I put them on ignore, but I found that it really did not help, as my threads degenerated into xxxxx fights, so my posts were lost in the haze of battle. But I kept at it until the trolls began ganging up on me and that forum banned me, not the trolls, which lends weight to the idea that that forum is intentionally a disinformation mill. One xxxxx camped on my thread for months, fighting anybody who posted there.

One New Age dude joined that forum to invite me into his own, which was a harmless New Age one, and he even devoted a section of the forum to my work, similar to how Universal Spectrum has, but in the month when I went quiet, emotionally and mentally preparing for my first public interview, that New Age dude erased that entire section of the forum devoted to my work! I never even heard from him. He just erased it. Mr. Skeptic joined that forum, and I imagine that he did what he could to poison the water from behind the scenes. I was kicked out of that conspiracist forum at about the same time, and I decided that the only forum that I would join again would be mine, and in 2007, I began studying with my big essay in mind, although I did not write it until I took a career break in 2013. Here is another big essay preview essay. I find it to be an interesting document in my evolving perspective, as I prepared to write that essay.

Also, by the end of 2007, the relentless pace of my high-tech job since 2003 took its toll. I burned out and never really recovered until I took my career break in 2013 to write my big essay. A planned six-month sabbatical turned into my losing my job and a two-year break, the first sixteen months of which allowed me to do justice to my big essay. I’ll not write its like again in this lifetime, and it will be the centerpiece of all of my future efforts. Like a college textbook, I will revise it periodically and plan to revise it this year, for the reading I have been doing over the past year. The revisions will likely slow down to less than annually before long, as the essay rounds more fully into what I intended it to be. It can definitely stand on its own as written today, but science is always on the march, and I am always reading. I have some important changes to make to it.

I am trying to recall just how it happened, but Brian and I began communicating again, in early 2007. It was initially fairly innocuous, and in the summer of 2007, I published one of my better essays, which was another preview, in ways, of my big essay, and the first written with my big essay in mind. Brian said that it was the best essay that he had seen in years, and we again began to collaborate. Brian shared that he had been booted out of NEM not long after I resigned, and cried on my shoulder a little. I’ll say that Joel and Jeane were not part of the mutiny. Brian offered to send me evidence of what happened, but I really didn’t need to see it. I had lived through mutinies in the past with Dennis, and people were constantly trying to steal our companies. After the Ventura experience, nothing about human behavior could surprise me again.

Brian was living in a self-imposed exile in South America, after fleeing the USA in fear of his life. He got skin cancer, which was cured by an American whom the FDA kidnapped from Ecuador in 2009, in standard medical gangster style. In early 2009, Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy interviewed Brian and me. It will likely always be my favorite interview, because Brian was part of it. Just as I was preparing for that interview, the Feds struck against Dennis, and he was in the news again. I later discovered that Bill did the interview more because he read my work several years previously than because of my relationship with Brian, although I am sure that it helped. :)

A few months after that, Brian asked me to help him write a proposal for the DOE. After begin run out of my previous home by the Love Israel cult, our landlord lost his job at Microsoft in the economic mayhem of 2009 and evicted us to sell the house. I literally wrote my contributions to that proposal while I was boxing up my library for the move. I wrote the “Big Picture” and “Further Obstacles and Opportunities” sections. That Big Picture section could be considered an embryonic outline of what became my big essay several years later.

The FTC under Obama was in the process of running Dennis out of the USA, and Brian wanted to test how the DOE would respond to a proposal like ours? Been there, done that. I think that our proposal reflected Brian’s self-admitted codependence with Washington D.C. It was no surprise when they instantly rejected our proposal.

Also, in 2009, I began writing a letter to Brian on the lessons learned during my journey. It took me a year, on and off, to finish it, and the public version is this essay. Soon after I finished it, Brian asked me to write his NASA and Wikipedia biographies, and that was another adventure. NASA stonewalled me and I had to go straight to the astronaut corps to get it published, and the astronauts treated me graciously and better than I expected. But a famous “skeptic” tried to debunk Brian’s Martian credentials immediately after his NASA bio was published, which led Brian to giving me his Werner von Braun and Alan Shepard anecdotes, in case I had to do battle with the “skeptics” and NASA. At Wikipedia, the “editors” kept modifying the moon hoax section (which has thankfully disappeared), which led to Brian writing what truly became his last word on the issue. Nobody from the moon hoax crowd helped me get it hosted someplace “notable” enough so that Wikipedia’s “editors” would stop erasing it. Fortunately, some years later, more credible editors removed the section us unsourced conspiratorial gossip, and I can live with Brian’s Wikipedia bio as it stands today.

Right around the time that I finished with Brian’s Wikipedia biography, I saw my work being discussed in Bill’s forum, and I joined up. Bill learned the same lesson that I did, that forums of the anonymous were a complete waste of time, as anonymous cowards spewed their flames everywhere they could. So, I joined a forum years before I intended to, and writing there has been one of the joys of my writing “career.”

A couple of years later, I built my own forum (with Ilie’s help! :) ) for the purpose of mounting my choir. It is starting slowly, as expected, but I have devoted the rest of my life’s “spare” time to developing it. If Bucky was alive today, he would probably be doing something like it. The biggest event in the human journey will not happen overnight, forums of the anonymous will get nothing of significance done, and it is worth at least one man’s life to try an approach never attempted before. Brian and Dennis immediately recognized that I was doing something different, and we will see how it goes.

I’ll wrap up this series of posts soon, but for now, I have to rush off to another long day in the office.

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

I was raised to be a scientist, almost from the cradle, and grew up as a relatively normal baby boomer, in a Southern California beach town. I had my mystical awakening at age 16, the same year as my cultural awakening and when I first got my energy dreams. Little did I know it, but my mystical awakening led to my ruination as a mainstream scientist before my career really got going, when that voice in my head first spoke up. About five years before my mystical awakening, a migrant farmworker had his mystical awakening, with a shotgun in his mouth, ready to pull the trigger. Five years after I had my mystical awakening, a professional scientist of high standing had his mystical awakening while performing the same exercise that I did, and it ruined his career, too. All of us then began on our paths that led to the pursuit of free energy, although they were anything but direct routes.

When I encountered fellow travelers, and there aren’t many of us, their stories were similar, of a mystical awakening in either their late teens or early 20s, when they were scientists or scientists-in-training, and it led to their FE journeys, and none of them were easy. Have no doubt, free energy technology is on the planet today and is likely older than I am, which most of my fellow travelers came to know as a mere side-effect of their journeys. As always with such technological breakthroughs, practice will precede theory, and scientists in thrall to their conditioning and “skeptics” with death grips on their armchairs are not going to help, which is also normal.

I am not into numerology like others are, but I have noticed that the “six” years have been significant in my life. In 1966, I toured my father’s “office” in NASA’s Mission Control Room. In 1976, I came of age, graduating from high school during the USA’s bicentennial celebration. In 1986, I preposterously met Dennis after that voice in my head spoke up again, after I felt backed into a corner. Then my wild ride began. In 1996, I signed back up with Dennis again, and in 2006, he invited me to the White House, which spurred the end of my monster of a midlife crisis. We will see what 2016 brings into my life, and I can tell that my “friends” have been very active in recent years, to the extent where I wonder just how much freedom is left in my life, as I keep getting bizarrely synchronous events served up for me.

After my radicalizing days with Dennis, I hit the books and explored vast scholarly and scientific territory. I soon encountered the “skeptics” and studied their work. It turned out that my future colleague, Brian, used to be the closest colleague of the arch-materialist and leading “skeptic” of his time, Carl Sagan. After Brian’s mystical awakening, his path was nearly the opposite of Sagan’s. Little did I know it during my studies, but I eventually became a target of the leading free energy “skeptic,” as he hurled his lies in all directions, stalked me on the Internet, and tried to scare off anybody involved with me. He was featured on several national TV shows that smeared Dennis. When I became Brian’s biographer and got his NASA biography published, one of the leading space “skeptics” tried to debunk Brian’s Martian credentials. In my experience, the debunkers of psychic abilities, free energy, and space matters were all connected by their fierce defense of the Establishment, and they all either lied or left rationality far behind as they donned their “skeptical” robes.

I resisted my journey’s primary lesson every step of the way until I had it beaten into my head in no uncertain terms: personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity, and anybody attempting anything of significance on Earth who does not recognize that fact does so at their peril. More than 99% of humanity does not see past the horizons of their immediate self-interest. So it is, in a world of scarcity and fear, and judging that situation is as counterproductive as denying it. It is just what it is: the state of the species. But just because that is how humanity is today – and believe it or not, it used to be far less noble, going back up our evolutionary line several million years, and the human journey is one unending tale of bloodshed – it does not mean that it cannot change. The Industrial Revolution brought immense changes to the human condition and journey, as the previous Domestication Revolution did, and industrial societies are far more humane than the previous ones. Forcing people to murder each other is no longer the ultimate imperial entertainment. So-called “progress” has been made, although it is nothing to get too excited about. Lying is still the order of the day in retail politics, as imperial machinations kill millions of the innocent who sit on something that the West covets, especially oil, but it extends to minerals and other resources. The West stole all of the good land long ago.

Carrying Dennis’s spears was the educational experience of my life, without which I would likely not have anything worth saying, and carrying Brian’s spears was also a time of learning. Carrying their spears was among my life’s greatest honors, but as extraordinary as they were, and as well-intentioned and heroic as you could ask for, especially Dennis, I eventually realized how futile our efforts were. The masses are not going to help the biggest event in the human journey manifest, although they will be its greatest beneficiaries. I had to eventually admit it, even though Dennis and Brian never stopped trying the populist route.

My journey to my current approach was primarily a life-risking and life-wrecking odyssey of trial and error, followed by periods of reflection and study, thinking about why our approaches repeatedly failed. When I began writing that letter to Brian in 2009, and I finished it with my approach to FE without risking lives, Brian understood that I was doing something different, as did Dennis, when I talked with him about it in 2013.

Mine is the love and sentience approach, and is probably similar to what Bucky Fuller would be trying if he was still alive. I am searching for needles in haystacks and know it, but for all of the limitations of this medium called the Internet, it also has an unprecedented reach, and my approach might have a prayer of success in finding and training the people that can help the biggest event in the human journey manifest. I wrote the training manual and have devoted the rest of my life’s “spare” time to finding and training those people, who I know are very rare. I like my chances of making a dent before I cash in my chips, but time will tell. It may help only a little, it may help a lot, but it won’t hurt anybody, as long as enthusiastic newcomers can refrain from proselytizing to their social circles. That is where the primary risk to the choir is, not what the Global Controllers do.

The so-called “skeptics” are little more than Dominican inquisitors defending their Epoch’s religion, which is materialism, and their attacks on psychic abilities, the ET presence, and free energy are all about preventing the next Epoch from manifesting, when you strip away their lies and obfuscations. They serve Godzilla’s interests, no matter how unwitting their efforts might be, and a lot of it is not so unwitting, but just drawing a paycheck and licking the hand that feeds them. There are plenty of psychopaths (AKA dark pathers) in Godzilla’s employ, keeping the Epochal threat of free energy at bay, and what amazed me the most was how easily they manipulated people into slitting their own throats, sometimes literally.

The masses will not imagine the next Epoch until it is placed in their laps, and that is normal. It does no good to deny or judge the situation; it is just what it is. My goal is to drop the next Epoch in their laps, and new horizons of the human journey will then beckon, instead of the fast train to oblivion that we are currently riding.

This will wrap up this series of posts.

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

Today is a chore day, but my work hurricane will have a small break later this month. I will likely begin revising my big essay then, but it will be a leisurely exercise that may finish in the spring, but it might be later this year. I am in no rush.

This will be some odds and ends on recent reading and events. The current election cycle in the USA is the tawdriest spectacle of my lifetime, as republican candidates discuss genital size and other lofty topics, and on the other side, there is no stopping Hillary, who personifies the endemic corruption in our system. If Bush the Second was our Caligula, what will Trump be? Shudder. But the retail political system is not where the power is. It is mostly for show, to provide the illusion of a democratic system. All American presidents since Kennedy are puppets and know it. The American presidency is largely a ceremonial position with little real power, particularly on the truly important issues. Even the American people are catching on, and the discontent is rising to the surface of the USA’s besieged middle class. But as Brian O told me not long before he died, electoral politics is a dead-end, and he would have known.

This situation, in which the retail situation is an illusion designed to dupe the masses, is far from restricted to electoral politics. The media is a disinformation mill. When people think of economics, they usually think of money, which is all flash and no substance, literally. Money is nothing more than an accounting fiction, and all exchange-related professions and institutions will vanish in the Fifth Epoch.

Technology is similar. The toys in Godzilla’s Golden Hoard make today’s most advanced retail technology resemble a caveman’s club and turns the physics textbooks into doorstops.

Retail spirituality is organized religion, and I doubt that I need to convince many of my readers what an abomination it all is, and has been since the beginning. The real thing lies vastly beyond the mind-controlling nostrums of professional priesthoods.

It is like this in all areas of human endeavor, where garbage is purveyed as the good stuff.

On to where scholars get in over their heads. I was recently asked about Smil’s work, and I wrote about his work a few years ago. After being asked about him, I picked up one of his books, seeing if I was recalling it right, and I was. Smil is supposedly Mr. Energy, but he dismissed Richard Wrangham’s Cooking Hypothesis, stating that whatever energy gains that cooking might provide may be outweighed by the loss of other nutrients, which showed that Smil knows almost nothing about nutrition. Caloric intake is about 80% of nutrition. Get enough energy, and all other nutritional problems are minor. This is well-known in the field. For Smil to get it so wrong was just another deficiency in his work. He is really not much of an original thinker, but more like an academic compiler.

But even scholars that I admire can get in over their heads. I often find myself picking up Ward Churchill’s A Little Matter of Genocide, which was his magnum opus and cost him his career, and he is still at it. Reading his recent interview reminds me of Dennis’s appeal process, as all the way up the chain to the USA’s Supreme Court, the prosecution’s defense to charges of misconduct were always immunity and statute of limitations. Essentially they stated, and the courts agreed with them, that it did not matter how many crimes that they committed in their pursuit of Dennis, as they played for the home team. That is how the American “justice” system works, unlike the Hollywood version that most people, even Americans, are familiar with.

Churchill’s book is an awe-inspiring piece of scholarship and clear thought about highly charged matters. But he was in the Vine Deloria school of thought in dismissing the work of Paul Martin and others on the megafauna extinctions. Deloria did not know what he was writing about, nor did Churchill. While defending Indians against European/American depredations is noble work, no need to fancifully interpret the scientific evidence. Historians and activists mixing their politics and science is a dangerous combination.

It is not easy to leave one’s in-group biases aside in a pursuit of the truth. Not many can do it.

Best,

Wade

Hi:

I have a busy day and week ahead of me, but briefly, my recent post on mainstream science touched on the search for the unified field, AKA “Theory of everything,” and one of those directions is string theory. So-called “quantum gravity” is one term used to describe the attempt to unite relativity with quantum theory. It is a subject that minds keener than mine have been wrestling with for generations, but members of the choir should at least be familiar with the rudiments. As I have written plenty, there is technology and related data that likely blows all of those cosmological theories out of the water. IMO, until the ET presence is officially acknowledged and scientists can freely interact with them, until the toys in Godzilla’s Golden Hoard come into the open and can be studied by mainstream scientists, and until consciousness is acknowledged to be something far beyond a mere epiphenomenon of brain activity, mainstream science will be playing a small game, its findings are going to be highly provisional, and many of today’s mainstream theories and paradigms are going to collapse like a house of cards in light of those revelations. That said, there are many virtues to the scientific approach.

The data points that I have amassed on my journey cannot be viewed from the cubicle, papers in Science and Nature, surfing New Age/conspiracist sites, or watching YouTube clips. While such venues can cover some of that territory, there is also so much disinformation, naïveté, dogma, and paranoia in those places that it is a very tall task to winnow the wheat from the chaff, and I don’t recommend that path to the truth. There are better ones, but it takes talent, hard work, and a love of the truth to walk them. Personal integrity is always the key, which means the willingness to relinquish one’s in-group conceits for a broader picture, which almost nobody is willing to do, as adherence to their in-group ideologies is how they survive. It is all part of the FE conundrum.

Best,

Wade

Hi:

I don’t have the time to do justice to it, and I envision a series of posts on it, but I read this article yesterday on the oil glut, and the end of Peak Oil theory. I was surprised to read Klare writing it, as he is one of the resource depletion prophets, and I have cited one of his books before. The current oil glut has nothing to do with Peak Oil theory.

There is only so much conventional oil in the ground, humanity passed peak extraction rates on it in recent years, just as about half of the oil was extracted, which is exactly what Peak Oil theory predicts. The recent American and Canadian oil “booms” were not about conventional oil, but mining the dregs of Earth’s hydrocarbons, and are environmental catastrophes in the making. In Hubbert’s original theory, he did not predict the end of civilization with Peak Oil, but that as oil ran out, we would transition to nuclear energy. That has not gone too well.

In the big picture, the price of oil is meaningless. In this century, conventional oil will be completely depleted. That is the big picture, not blips in the supply and demand curves as the dregs are mined, and, of course, mining and burning hydrocarbons might bring on humanity’s demise.

All the blind money-printing by the world’s central banks fueled this malinvestment boom in mining the dregs, and it is currently collapsing as the fracking industry and tar sands operations are going bankrupt. But it’s going to be worse if they get going again. It is all so short-sighted. I was looking at my energy posts, and I really have not dealt with the issue yet, not in any depth, so here they come, in the coming week or so.

Best,

Wade

Hi:

Before I get to the Peak Oil posts, a little on current events. I recently wrote about Gary Vesperman. He has been at it for a long time, and I recently received an email from him that announced his clean energy exhibit in Las Vegas. His presentation is here. Just as he did not get his facts straight when writing about Dennis, as I perused his presentation, I saw an apocryphal quote allegedly from the commissioner of the USA’s patent office, which is almost certainly false. There are plenty of examples of that self-satisfied arrogance to choose from, and Gary cites real quotes, too, but he could have done better fact checking. Do sloppy presentations like that do more harm than good? Gary means well, but there is plenty of disinformation out there, and although the pursuit of FE does not pay, IMO, FE activists must have a fidelity to the truth and the most faithful rendering of the facts as they can, if they want to make a dent.

Gary and I seek different audiences, as he goes for mass awareness, but factually deficient presentations are going to be of dubious benefit, and I did not like Dennis’s bluster on stage, either, which is partly why I am not with him anymore.

During the past several months, I have been reading of rapists among the Islamic refugees pouring into Europe, driven there by the USA’s oil wars. Swedish women are now being advised by the authorities to not travel alone on the streets after dark, as many Islamic refugees have no compunction against assaulting women. I have had to listen to American men criticize the chaos in the Middle East, and the rape stories are just more fodder for them. It reminds me of that famous John Milton quote, “They who have put out the people's eyes reproach them of their blindness.” Islamic people were well on their way to industrialization until the West overthrew their governments, put reactionary puppets on thrones, destroyed entire nations, and kept those people backward, and now we get to criticize their primitive nature.

Women’s status was low in all agrarian civilizations. That was just the nature of the beast. Spanish men picked up Islamic machismo from their “reconquest” of the Iberian Peninsula, and they were rapists extraordinaire for centuries in the New World, which is where Latin America’s huge mestizo class comes from. Give today’s men a chance, and about a third become sadists. It is just the state of the human animal. It does not mean that being a sadistic rapist is some kind of ideal, but it is part of our heritage, going up our evolutionary line for several million years or more.

But when bonobos had their food supply double, they ended the practice of murderous male rule, and bonobo societies are more peaceful than any human society ever was. Chimps did it, but humans can’t, as I hear from FE naysayers so often? The Industrial Revolution’s demographic transition has ended many barbaric practices. All social behavior is economically conditioned. Live in a world of scarcity and fear, and the most fiendish behaviors can emerge. Live in a world of abundance, and other behaviors can come to the fore. I was raised during the human journey’s greatest era of prosperity, and I am not complaining, even though I was still steeped in racism and bigotry while growing up. Behaviors that I witnessed only a generation ago in corporate offices are hard to imagine today, such as patting women on the butt. Yes, I saw that daily a generation ago, and in the 1980s, I saw a warehouse wall that was plastered with Playboy centerfolds, and the women on my audit team had to walk by them. Of course, sauntering past a dead body on the sidewalk makes events like that pale to insignificance, but even in an “enlightened” nation such as mine, sexism, racism, and bigotry were very obvious, even lauded. The practice is dying out, or going underground, but as the American middle class is getting squeezed out of existence, we are seeing great dysfunction daily, with daily mass shootings, etc., and the crazed antics of the Republican Party today is a sordid sight. They courted the wacky right for many years, and it has now devolved into a parody.

OK, off to Peak Oil and related subjects.

Best,

Wade