The Education Forum

I've got to say this about Jim DiEugenio

Guest Duncan MacRae

What do you mean by faked? And in this instance what did Ed mean by faked?

Just for the record. I would like it noted that I have never faked a single image for the purpose of trying to fool anyone.

Duncan, does that mean that you have faked images, but not to fool anyone, or that you have never faked images at all?

Edited by Ray Mitcham

Duncan,

I was quoting a detailed post by Ed with comparison photos and text captures from you.

Someone had to ask you if a photo by you was phony or not. You admitted it was. Did this woman miss the advance notice? Wh not respond to Ed right there?

As for Ed begin a laughingstock, me and others think he is doing pretty well against you right now. So he may be a laugher at your forum--but this is understandable.

IMO, he and David Josephs have done a lot of good work in showing that your "enhancement" skills leave a lot to be desired.

Duncan,

Someone had to ask you if a photo by you was phony or not. You admitted it was.

Who? Where? When?

Please cite and provide the source of my alleged admission of faking this so far unspecified specific photograph for the purpose of fooling people.

It's all baloney, and you know it.

Duncan,

I for one really appreciate the photos and frames and GIFs you have posted on this forum.

I think you do excellent work.

It would be nice, however, if you told us in advance what you had done to them. For example, "I enlarged it and adjusted the contrast to help bring out previously unnoticed details," etc.

Keep up the good work!

--Tommy :sun