The Education Forum

New Medical Evidence Poll

Greg Burnham

Bumped.

I was quite surprised that some poll participants believe that the Naval Medical Personnel chosen to perform the Bethesda autopsy were the best available forensic pathologists for the job even though they had no experience with gunshot wounds!

I am equally mystified that some of those, who at least admit the personnel were "less than optimal," also believe that the reason they were placed under a gag order was to hide "innocent" mistakes that were made!

However, the majority of those polled do not believe these things.

See the results so far at this link: Medical Evidence Poll -- Be sure to scroll to the very end of the article to find the poll and please cast your vote if you haven't already.

Hi Greg

One interesting anomaly involving the x-rays of JFK is the x-ray of his chest. In this x-ray, reportedly, was a good deal of grainy material. It was pointed out by the authorities that, while it appeared to be minute bullet particles, it was only "dirt" that had somehow found its way onto the x-ray plate, and it was of no concern.

I'm sure, by now, you are familiar with my notion that a frangible bullet entered the top of JFK's right lung and, as it travelled through the lung material, broke up into the powdered metal it was made from. I am interested to hear what Dr. Chesser has to say about the "dirt" on this x-ray, which, I believe, was only seen on the chest x-ray (and possibly a neck x-ray).

Hi Greg

One interesting anomaly involving the x-rays of JFK is the x-ray of his chest. In this x-ray, reportedly, was a good deal of grainy material. It was pointed out by the authorities that, while it appeared to be minute bullet particles, it was only "dirt" that had somehow found its way onto the x-ray plate, and it was of no concern.

I'm sure, by now, you are familiar with my notion that a frangible bullet entered the top of JFK's right lung and, as it travelled through the lung material, broke up into the powdered metal it was made from. I am interested to hear what Dr. Chesser has to say about the "dirt" on this x-ray, which, I believe, was only seen on the chest x-ray (and possibly a neck x-ray).

Bob,

I suggest you ask him that question directly in the "Comments" section below his article on my main website. Scroll to the bottom to ask your question. The comments section is just below the poll.

Greg,

Results of poll thus far reveal that the top two answers are:

Answer "both 5 and 6" is leading with about 63% of the vote and answer "1" is in second place with about 15% of the vote.

For some reason when I go to your site this poll does not appear. I do see the poll regarding what the conspirators had to gain. I have scrolled from top to bottom and still no poll...

Tom

I'm not sure multiple choice polls are a good source of data for conclusions, since there might be many variables within a vote. It is also dependent on an individuals knowledge or understanding of the evidence at hand.

Yes, it's interesting on a surface level but after that... can we really draw real conclusions?

Just asking.

Bill

Greg,

Answer "both 5 and 6" is leading with about 63% of the vote and answer "1" is in second place with about 15% of the vote.

For some reason when I go to your site this poll does not appear. I do see the poll regarding what the conspirators had to gain. I have scrolled from top to bottom and still no poll...

Tom

Hey Tom,

This poll isn't on the first page or on the side bar. That's where the old poll is located. The new poll is on the page containing Doctor Chesser's article. Click here: A Review of the JFK Cranial x-Rays and Photographs -- then scroll all the way to the very end of the article and you will find the poll on the bottom toward the left side.

Greg,

Tom

Hey Tom,

This poll isn't on the first page or on the side bar. That's where the old poll is located. The new poll is on the page containing Doctor Chesser's article. Click here: A Review of the JFK Cranial x-Rays and Photographs -- then scroll all the way to the very end of the article and you will find the poll on the bottom toward the left side.

Hi Greg,

This link that you posted takes me to the page that I have BEEN looking for the poll on... I've scrolled from top to bottom. No poll. I do have messages dated 12-22-2015 so the page is updating.

You can put me in the poll as a strong "both 5 and 6."

I do appreciate the link you sent, and I have no idea why the poll is not appearing for me...

Tom

Edited by Tom Neal

Hi Tom,

Here's a screen shot of the poll. It is located just beneath the "CONCLUSIONS" frame in the article and is just above the "Comments" section. Are you able to find the Conclusions frame? Are you able to scroll to the Comments section? It is in between those two. Sorry you are having so much trouble finding it, but I can't vote for you. The poll is set to only allow one vote per IP address, including mine.

post-6307-0-95686000-1450889281_thumb.png

Edited by Greg Burnham

Hi Tom,

Here's a screen shot of the poll. It is located just beneath the "CONCLUSIONS" frame in the article and is just above the "Comments" section. Are you able to find the Conclusions frame? Are you able to scroll to the Comments section? It is in between those two. Sorry you are having so much trouble finding it, but I can't vote for you. The poll is set to only allow one vote per IP address, including mine.

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2015-12-23 at 8.45.40 AM.png

Hi Greg,

Sorry for being a pest, but I would like to read the rest of the article as well as vote.

When I scroll down to the 'comments' this is what I see:

GREGBURNHAM_zpsvvgknskq.jpg

As you can see, there is nothing between the Ebersole reference and "Install a video wordpress plugin" which is followed by the "comments" section.

Thanks for your efforts!

Tom

Sometimes you need to flush your DNS cache memory to get the page to refresh completely or you can try it form a different computer. It's funny because when I first published the article, the author, Dr. Chesser called me up and said that he couldn't see the whole article on his machine either. When I told him to try it on a different computer it was there all along.