The Education Forum

New Poll: Are Shelley and / or Lovelady Walking Down Elm St. Extension in this Synchronized Couch - Darnell GIF?

Question: Can Bill Shelley and / or Billy Lovelady be seen walking down the Elm Street Extension in this Couch / Darnell enlargement (with the red circle) ?

Please vote "Yes." "No," or "Undecided."

Thanks.

couchloveladyshelley7l8kuy.gif

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: Can Bill Shelley and / or Billy Lovelady be seen walking down the Elm Street Extension in this Couch / Darnell enlargement (with the red circle)?

Please vote "Yes." "No," or "Undecided."

Thanks. I don't care how you vote, but please vote, even if it's just "Undecided"

couchloveladyshelley7l8kuy.gif

edited and bumped

I guess everyone is either 1 ) "Undecided" and ashamed to admit it, 2 ) doesn't want to hurt my delicate feelings by voting "No," or 3 ) terrified of incurring Bob's wrath if they say "Yes".

LOL

Edited by Thomas Graves

Ok, I made this post on my website because Bob Prudhomme pulled up an old post from ROKC by Lee Farley, that I decided to dig into the paperwork a little more yesterday, I want to thank you for that since this will go into V2 of Prayer Man The Movie :ice

I thought the imagery was already plain obvious, but I tossed in 4 statements (2 each) in comparison to their WC testimony as well.

http://www.prayer-man.com/billy-nolan-lovelady-and-bill-shelly-did-leave-the-steps-almost-immediately-after-the-shots-were-fired/

I only have one question, looking at Lovelady's hand written statement, does it not look erratic the way it is penned down? Like there are pauses before he continues? Not that this is some major thing, but the fluency of writing that doc looks kind of odd.