The Education Forum

New Poll: Are Shelley and / or Lovelady Walking Down Elm St. Extension in this Synchronized Couch - Darnell GIF?

I find Robert's argument compelling enough that I'm changing my vote to...

NO, SHELLEY AND LOVELADY ARE NOT WALKING DOWN ELM ST. EXTENSION

I'm not certain Lovelady even wore a plaid shirt that day, as the guy in the Couch/Darnell enlargement appears to be wearing.

P.S. I'm not convinced that Altgens 6 shows Lovelady wearing a plaid shirt. (What others think is Lovelady's plaid left sleeve is, IMO, Carl Jones' raised right forearm and hand.) And I'm not sure the guy wearing the red plaid shirt in some films is Lovelady. I think he might be, as of now, unidentified.

Well that's interesting.

You were Undecided before, but now you're No.

Robert's compelling argument, huh?

Don't trust your eyes ...

Nope... I don't trust yours! :P ... if you're sure Lovelady wore that plaid shirt.

...enough to say that it could be Shelley? How about Lovelady?

Admittedly it could be Shelley and Lovelady, if only it weren't for the other evidence that conflicts.

I don't either, if you can't see that Lovelady's wearing a plaid shirt.

Do you think that's a Lovelady impostor smoking a cigarette outside the TSBD several minutes after the assassination in the Martin and Hughes films, or in the film where he's sitting in a chair, watching them bring Oswald into the the office?

The guy out front, smoking, in the plaid shirt, looks nothing like Lovelady... other than similar male pattern baldness.

In addition, when I studied this closely some time ago, I noticed that the pocket on the shirt magically changed. I can't remember how, exactly. The pocket disappeared. Or maybe it was the flap on it. Inexplicable. And that makes me question any others wearing that shirt.

Even Lovelady said, in the beginning, that he didn't wear that shirt.

I have no explanation for it.

--Tommy :sun

Dear Sandy,

And what about the guy sitting in the chair in this frame, watching them take Oswald in?

oswaldlovelady.jpg

Same male pattern bald spot dude (but not Lovelady) who was smoking (and distorting his face by jutting his jaw out while exhaling smoke through his mouth) out in front of the TSBD in Martin and Hughes?

Well, whoever it was , he must have been an important witness for the police to let him sit inside and be so close to Oswald when they brought him by, huh? Or maybe he was just the janitor and he was taking yet another break!

I wonder who this important smoking and sitting plaid shirt wearing male pattern baldness witness dude was, anyway?

I'm thinking that if they brought him in for questioning or for him to make an affidavit or two, they must have written down his name, right?

Say, didn't they take Lovelady in so he could make two affidavits that day?

I wonder if they let him sit in a chair while he was waiting to make those two affidavits. Naw, probably didn't have another chair for Lovelady, so they probably made him stand.in his vertically-striped shirt and all.

LOL

Edited by Thomas Graves

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[...]

[...]

Dear Sandy,

Well, what have we here? It's the same guy we saw in the Martin and Hughes films!

oswaldlovelady.jpg

The same male pattern baldness dude that was smoking (and distorting his face by jutting his jaw out while exhaling smoke through his mouth) in front of the TSBD in Martin and Hughes!!! See the pack of cigarettes in his plaid shirt pocket? Note the heavy "five o'clock shadow" and need for a haircut, just like the male pattern baldness plaid shirt-wearing and smoking dude in front of the TSBD in Martin and Hughes? Boy oh boy that particular red and black and grey and white shirt was real popular in Dallas back in them days, and male pattern baldness, too!

Well, whoever it was , he must have been an important witness for the police to let him sit inside and be so close to Oswald when they brought him by, huh?

I wonder who this important smoking and sitting plaid shirt wearing male pattern baldness witness dude was, anyway?

I'm thinking that if they brought him in for questioning or to take an affidavit or two from him, they must have written down his name, right?

Or maybe not, because maybe he was just the janitor taking yet another break and they already knew who he was and they didn't need to take no stinkin' affidavit from him.

Say, that reminds me -- Didn't they bring Lovelady into that very same building so he could make two affidavits that day?

I wonder if they let him sit in a chair while he was waiting to make those two affidavits? Naw, probably didn't have another chair for Lovelady, seein' as how that smoking, red and black and grey and white plaid shirt-wearing, male pattern baldness dude (who needed a shave and a haircut real bad) probably took the last dad gum chair, seein' as how he was on a janitorial break and all, so they just made Lovelady stand.the whole time in his invisible red-and-white vertically-striped shirt, which, ironically, the FBI didn't make him put on when they went out to his house several months after the assassination to interview him and take photos of him, in fact they didn't make him put on no red and black and grey and white plaid shirt, neither, in fact they didn't tell him which shirt to put on so as he would look just like he did on 11/22/63, they just assumed that he would automatically do it, his bein' a great mind reader and all, so ... It bein' a nice warm spring day when they finally came out to his house to ask him those questions and to take those photographs of him, wouldn't you know he just happened to be wearin' his most comfortable, warm weather, short sleeved, red and white vertically-striped shirt when they knocked on the door, and they didn't have the dad gum presence of mind to ask him if that was the shirt he was wearing on 11/22, and they never did give it no second thought -- you know, whether or not he had actually worn that red and white vertically-striped short sleeved cotton shirt on that cold, rainy morning back last November 22nd. I mean he knew they was a-comin' out that day to take some pictures of him lookin' just like he had on 11/22/63. didn't he?

Well, didn't he?

LOL

See Sandy, you're relatively new at all this -- three or four months, right? Which would explain, for example, why you didn't realize until very recently that it's possible to see Marion Baker running towards the TSBD and "Shelley and Lovelady" walking down Elm Street Extension at the same time in Couch / Darnell, right?

Do you realize how exhausting it is for someone like me to try to educate a newbie like you?

But we gotta do it, because newbies like you, if left unchecked, would naively bring back to life and perpetuate stuff that has been disproved a long time ago. In other words, newbies like you are a living example of the old adage "A little knowledge is a very dangerous thing (or is it "information"?).

As Larry Hancock once said on this forum, the same old "stuff" tends to come around again and again in cycles in the JFK assassination research community, and I think he's right.

(To tell you the truth, I wouldn't be surprised if the "Greer shot JFK" and "JFK was shot by Johnny Roselli from inside the sewer" theories hit these pages again with a vengeance any day now.)

LOL

Edited by Thomas Graves

Where's your proof?

And what difference does this make in regards Prayer Man, the fact that they left the steps as said is enough for me. Like I said I don't care if they went to play ping pong.....

If PM is Oswald (which he is) then the whole deck of cards comes down then everything is open to re-investigation, and yes even Gloria and the stroll by those two......

Have you emailed Megan yet Bob?

It's time!!!! Do you want a better copy of the film, or do you wish to fill page after page here?

"edit" had to delete one word for grammar purposes

I hate to break it to you, Bart, and I'm not saying I'm not rooting for you guys at ROKC but, do you really think a handful of us petitioning Megan is going to win the release of a film that has the potential to clearly exonerate Lee Harvey Oswald as the assassin of JFK?

Seriously????

I can just see it now. A package arrives at ROKC, and inside is the original film, with a note that reads, "Here it is boys. You'll find this copy much clearer than anything you've worked with thus far. Please note the name tag over PM's right shirt pocket that says "Lee". Cheerio!"

Call me a pessimist but, these people have worked too hard for too long, and continue to work hard, to give it all up now.

P.S.

And you're right, we do seem to fill page after page here covering the same ground over and over, and ending up going in circles. Sometimes I feel that all I'm doing is keeping a handful of trolls gainfully employed.

Edited by Robert Prudhomme

Bob,

nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Secondly who says that with a handful, a momentum could not be gained.

But what's more interesting is you rather fill page after page here and wherever else discussing the film and so does Tomas Graves (you will not get the magic word from me sunshine) than write one email asking about it.

Your intentions are crystal clear.

Thank you and sleep well.

B

Where's your proof?

And what difference does this make in regards Prayer Man, the fact that they left the steps as said is enough for me. Like I said I don't care if they went to play ping pong.....

If PM is Oswald (which he is) then the whole deck of cards comes down then everything is open to re-investigation, and yes even Gloria and the stroll by those two......

It's time!!!! Do you want a better copy of the film, or do you wish to fill page after page here?

I hate to break it to you, Bart, and I'm not saying I'm not rooting for you guys at ROKC but, do you really think a handful of us petitioning Megan is going to win the release of a film that has the potential to clearly exonerate Lee Harvey Oswald as the assassin of JFK?

Seriously????

I can just see it now. A package arrives at ROKC, and inside is the original film, with a note that reads, "Here it is boys. You'll find this copy much clearer than anything you've worked with thus far. Please note the name tag over PM's right shirt pocket that says "Lee". Cheerio!"

Call me a pessimist but, these people have worked too hard for too long, and continue to work hard, to give it all up now.

P.S.

And you're right, we do seem to fill page after page here covering the same ground over and over, and ending up going in circles. Sometimes I feel that all I'm doing is keeping a handful of trolls gainfully employed.

Yes, Cowboy Bob,

Please don't stop now. I've almost got enough for a down payment on my next Ferrari.

Where's your proof?

Seriously????

P.S.

Yes, Cowboy Bob,

Please don't stop now. I've almost got enough for a down payment on my next Ferrari.

Wow, Thomas, are you paranoid, or what? You come better than my dog does when I whistle.

Where's your proof?

Seriously????

P.S.

Yes, Cowboy Bob,

Wow, Thomas, are you paranoid, or what? You come better than my dog does when I whistle.

No, Bobby, I'm serious. You're the one who called me a paid disinformation agent, after all. Why shouldn't I "dog" you for that?

But a xxxxx! OMG !

Oh, I see, you were talking about Barto, instead.

Wow, I guess I really am paranoid, aren't I?

Bob,

But what's more interesting is you rather fill page after page here and wherever else discussing the film and so does Tomas Graves (you will not get the magic word from me sunshine) than write one email asking about it.

B

And what, pray tell, are you implying with that remark, Barto?

Let me tell you something, oh arrogant son of ROKC. Are you not smart enough to figure out they would burn that film before they ever gave it up, if it had the potential to exonerate LHO?

For that matter, they likely burnt the damn thing years ago, along with any other evidence that might upset the apple cart.

Do you have any concept at all just who we are dealing with here? Do you not think they are not already twelve steps ahead of your troop of Boy Scouts, and are not the least bit intimidated by anything you do?

Get a grip on reality, man!

Edited by Robert Prudhomme

Where's your proof?

Seriously????

P.S.

Yes, Cowboy Bob,

No, Bobby, I'm serious. You're the one who called me a paid disinformation agent, after all. Why shouldn't I "dog" you for that?

But a xxxxx! OMG !

Oh, I see, you were talking about Barto, instead.

Wow, I guess I really am paranoid, aren't I?

No, I was addressing Barto when I made the remark, so I obviously was not referring to him.

Bob,

B

And what, pray tell, are you implying with that remark, Barto?

Let me tell you something, oh arrogant son of ROKC. Are you not smart enough to figure out they would burn that film before they ever gave it up, if it had the potential to exonerate LHO?

For that matter, they likely burnt the damn thing years ago, along with any other evidence that might upset the apple cart.

Do you have any concept at all just who we are dealing with here? Do you not think they are not already twelve steps ahead of your troop of Boy Scouts, and are not the least bit intimidated by anything you do?

Get a grip on reality, man!

Arrogant? nah not in the least, I learn every day, especially about you! :sun

Son of ROKC? I am a mod there nothing more.

The very 1st gen copy was used in Stone's JFK The movie accompanying documentary Beyond JFK The Question Of Conspiracy

The 6th floor museum, as per message sent to Darren Hastings by Gary Mack and posted on this forum, has this copy.

Things like that do not get destroyed, unless of course you have the information and/or evidence that this has happened. So I presume you are speculating and putting up barriers that do not actually exist.

But what strikes me mostly as odd Bob is the energy you waste on me and these posts whereas you could have sent Megan Bryant an email by now already.

This I just don't understand, you actually wonder why the progress is so slow?

This year we got lucky and managed to nail the best image of Prayer Man In Wiegman, it took one of us at ROKC to physically go to NARA and nab it from the Richard E Sprague collection after I found out it was there. It is in the film.

Now for the next stage I wish David Lifton would give me a scan of his copy.......

You have a good day Bob!

Ok, I made this post on my website because Bob Prudhomme pulled up an old post from ROKC by Lee Farley, that I decided to dig into the paperwork a little more yesterday, I want to thank you for that since this will go into V2 of Prayer Man The Movie :ice

I thought the imagery was already plain obvious, but I tossed in 4 statements (2 each) in comparison to their WC testimony as well.

http://www.prayer-man.com/billy-nolan-lovelady-and-bill-shelly-did-leave-the-steps-almost-immediately-after-the-shots-were-fired/

I only have one question, looking at Lovelady's hand written statement, does it not look erratic the way it is penned down? Like there are pauses before he continues? Not that this is some major thing, but the fluency of writing that doc looks kind of odd.

Bart

I see you have doctored the thread on ROKC that you posted the link to. The first post of the thread by Lee Farley, although partially quoted in the next post, has been deleted. A bit ironic, coming from the group that is currently hounding Duncan MacRae about deceptive and misleading practices, wouldn't you say?

I find Robert's argument compelling enough that I'm changing my vote to...

NO, SHELLEY AND LOVELADY ARE NOT WALKING DOWN ELM ST. EXTENSION

I'm not certain Lovelady even wore a plaid shirt that day, as the guy in the Couch/Darnell enlargement appears to be wearing.

P.S. I'm not convinced that Altgens 6 shows Lovelady wearing a plaid shirt. (What others think is Lovelady's plaid left sleeve is, IMO, Carl Jones' raised right forearm and hand.) And I'm not sure the guy wearing the red plaid shirt in some films is Lovelady. I think he might be, as of now, unidentified.

Well that's interesting.

You were Undecided before, but now you're No.

Robert's compelling argument, huh?

Don't trust your eyes ...

Nope... I don't trust yours! :P ... if you're sure Lovelady wore that plaid shirt.

...enough to say that it could be Shelley? How about Lovelady?

Admittedly it could be Shelley and Lovelady, if only it weren't for the other evidence that conflicts.

I don't either, if you can't see that Lovelady's wearing a plaid shirt.

Do you think that's a Lovelady impostor smoking a cigarette outside the TSBD several minutes after the assassination in the Martin and Hughes films, or in the film where he's sitting in a chair, watching them bring Oswald into the the office?

The guy out front, smoking, in the plaid shirt, looks nothing like Lovelady... other than similar male pattern baldness.

In addition, when I studied this closely some time ago, I noticed that the pocket on the shirt magically changed. I can't remember how, exactly. The pocket disappeared. Or maybe it was the flap on it. Inexplicable. And that makes me question any others wearing that shirt.

Even Lovelady said, in the beginning, that he didn't wear that shirt.

I have no explanation for it.

Dear Sandy,

And what about the guy sitting in the chair in this frame, watching them take Oswald in?

oswaldlovelady.jpg

Same male pattern bald spot dude (but not Lovelady) who was smoking (and distorting his face by jutting his jaw out while exhaling smoke through his mouth) out in front of the TSBD in Martin and Hughes?

Well, whoever it was , he must have been an important witness for the police to let him sit inside and be so close to Oswald when they brought him by, huh? Or maybe he was just the janitor and he was taking yet another break!

I'm thinking that if they brought him in for questioning or for him to make an affidavit or two, they must have written down his name, right?

Say, didn't they take Lovelady in so he could make two affidavits that day?

I wonder if they let him sit in a chair while he was waiting to make those two affidavits. Naw, probably didn't have another chair for Lovelady, so they probably made him stand.in his vertically-striped shirt and all.

LOL

He looks like the other guy wearing that shirt. But at that angle I can't tell for sure. Could be Lovelady I suppose, if they're playing musical shirts.

Still, the guy in front of the TSBD wearing that shirt is not Lovelady. That guy's neck is thicker. His ears are much wider. His forehead slopes back further. And his posture is way different.

IMO.

[...]

[...]

Dear Sandy,

Well, what have we here? It's the same guy we saw in the Martin and Hughes films!

oswaldlovelady.jpg

The same male pattern baldness dude that was smoking (and distorting his face by jutting his jaw out while exhaling smoke through his mouth) in front of the TSBD in Martin and Hughes!!! See the pack of cigarettes in his plaid shirt pocket? Note the heavy "five o'clock shadow" and need for a haircut, just like the male pattern baldness plaid shirt-wearing and smoking dude in front of the TSBD in Martin and Hughes? Boy oh boy that particular red and black and grey and white shirt was real popular in Dallas back in them days, and male pattern baldness, too!

Well, whoever it was , he must have been an important witness for the police to let him sit inside and be so close to Oswald when they brought him by, huh?

I'm thinking that if they brought him in for questioning or to take an affidavit or two from him, they must have written down his name, right?

Or maybe not, because maybe he was just the janitor taking yet another break and they already knew who he was and they didn't need to take no stinkin' affidavit from him.

Say, that reminds me -- Didn't they bring Lovelady into that very same building so he could make two affidavits that day?

I wonder if they let him sit in a chair while he was waiting to make those two affidavits? Naw, probably didn't have another chair for Lovelady, seein' as how that smoking, red and black and grey and white plaid shirt-wearing, male pattern baldness dude (who needed a shave and a haircut real bad) probably took the last dad gum chair, seein' as how he was on a janitorial break and all, so they just made Lovelady stand.the whole time in his invisible red-and-white vertically-striped shirt, which, ironically, the FBI didn't make him put on when they went out to his house several months after the assassination to interview him and take photos of him, in fact they didn't make him put on no red and black and grey and white plaid shirt, neither, in fact they didn't tell him which shirt to put on so as he would look just like he did on 11/22/63, they just assumed that he would automatically do it, his bein' a great mind reader and all, so ... It bein' a nice warm spring day when they finally came out to his house to ask him those questions and to take those photographs of him, wouldn't you know he just happened to be wearin' his most comfortable, warm weather, short sleeved, red and white vertically-striped shirt when they knocked on the door, and they didn't have the dad gum presence of mind to ask him if that was the shirt he was wearing on 11/22, and they never did give it no second thought -- you know, whether or not he had actually worn that red and white vertically-striped short sleeved cotton shirt on that cold, rainy morning back last November 22nd. I mean he knew they was a-comin' out that day to take some pictures of him lookin' just like he had on 11/22/63. didn't he?

Well, didn't he?

LOL

See Sandy, you're relatively new at all this -- three or four months, right? Which would explain, for example, why you didn't realize until very recently that it's possible to see Marion Baker running towards the TSBD and "Shelley and Lovelady" walking down Elm Street Extension at the same time in Couch / Darnell, right?

Do you realize how exhausting it is for someone like me to try to educate a newbie like you?

But we gotta do it, because newbies like you, if left unchecked, would naively bring back to life and perpetuate stuff that has been disproved a long time ago. In other words, newbies like you are a living example of the old adage "A little knowledge is a very dangerous thing (or is it "information"?).

As Larry Hancock once said on this forum, the same old "stuff" tends to come around again and again in cycles in the JFK assassination research community, and I think he's right.

(To tell you the truth, I wouldn't be surprised if the "Greer shot JFK" and "JFK was shot by Johnny Roselli from inside the sewer" theories hit these pages again with a vengeance any day now.)

LOL

Thank you for educating me, Tommy. :)

Yes, I'm a noob. But I'm not a careless one. Or a wildly speculating one. (Though I will speculate at times for the purpose of fitting puzzle pieces together. After which I de-speculate if I find the pieces don't fit.)

[...]

Thank you for educating me, Tommy. :)

You're welcome, Sandy.

(I gotta go lie down now. I'm exhausted.)

PS You're wrong. The guy smoking outside the TSBD and the guy sitting in the office watching Oswald go by are the same guy -- Billy Nolan Lovelady -- who was also captured up on the sixth floor with the police and the detectives in the Alyea film.

Back to study hall you go.

Edited by Thomas Graves

I'll buy that the guy in the office is Lovelady, as well as the guy smoking outside, but the guy in the Alyea film? I don't know, he has the short hair cut but his face doesn't quite look like Lovelady, and he looks younger.