The Education Forum

The Girl in the Polka Dot Dress

Be sure to watch all three parts. The end of part I and the beginning of part 2 are chilling. This is how the CIA worked to cover-up the killing of Robert Kennedy and illustrates techniques used to cover-up the JFK assassination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FoRG5cMrfIk

Holy sh*t, Doug! Excuse my language but, lesser words simply don't come to mind.

I'm willing to bet the interrogation tape, featuring Hernandez and Serrano, was never meant to have survived.

I wonder how many Dealey Plaza witnesses received a similar going over, prior to giving their statements?

Edited by Robert Prudhomme

Holy sh*t, Doug! Excuse my language but, lesser words simply don't come to mind.

I'm willing to bet the interrogation tape, featuring Hernandez and Serrano, was never meant to have survived.

I wonder how many Dealey Plaza witnesses received a similar going over, prior to giving their statements?

If you haven't seen the series "Evidence of Revision", it has a remarkable section on the "Girl in the Polka Dot Dress", including the tapes of a long harassing interview during which a witness fights to tell the truth, but finally, exhausted, recants.

*edit: I think this is pulled from the aforementioned documentary.

Edited by Michael Cross

Statement of Nina Rhodes-Hughews. Witness to shooting of RFK.

"Sirhan Sirham was to my left and Senator Kennedy was to my right, and I was in the middle, and as I ran towards him, I started to hear shots, and I turned right [?] to Sirhan Sirhan who was standing on a metal steam cable and Reefer[sp?] Johnson and Rosie Grew [sp?] ran to subdue him but there will still shots coming from my right and back of the Senator, I was about six to seven back of him, and it sounded like between ten and fourteen,well, twelve and fourteen shots”

Above starts at 1.22

Edited by Ray Mitcham

"Sirhan Sirham was to my left and Senator Kennedy was to my right, and I was in the middle, and as I ran towards him, I started to hear shots, and I turned right [?] to Sirhan Sirhan who was standing on a metal steam cable and Reefer[sp?] Johnson and Rosie Grew [sp?] ran to subdue him but there will still shots coming from my right and back of the Senator, I was about six to seven back of him, and it sounded like between ten and fourteen,well, twelve and fourteen shots”

Above starts at 1.22

Just to avoid confusion, something should be pointed out here. In the above video, Nina Rhodes-Hughes states that, while she told the FBI she had heard 14 shots, her FBI statement states she only heard 8 shots.

While this might make some readers think the FBI was admitting to two shooters, I would like to point out Sirhan Sirhan was not shooting a typical six shot revolver. The revolver he was shooting was a .22 LR calibre revolver that held eight rounds.

Above starts at 1.22

Just to avoid confusion, something should be pointed out here. In the above video, Nina Rhodes-Hughes states that, while she told the FBI she had heard 14 shots, her FBI statement states she only heard 8 shots.

While this might make some readers think the FBI was admitting to two shooters, I would like to point out Sirhan Sirhan was not shooting a typical six shot revolver. The revolver he was shooting was a .22 LR calibre revolver that held eight rounds.

She says in the video that her statement was "tweeked" by the FBI.

Par for the course, of course.

Edited by Ray Mitcham

Coroner Thomas Noguchi determined RFK was killed by a bullet that entered his skull just behind his right ear. From burn marks on RFK, Noguchi determined the fatal shot was fired from no more than a couple of inches from RFK's head. Sirhan Sirhan was tacked by Rosie Grier several feet in front of RFK.

This thread and the up and coming 50th in 2018 begs the question: should there not be a separate RFK section?

There is one that has existed for a long time but seldom has postings on it. Had I started this posting on that of Robert Kennedy, it would have passed unnoticed.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showforum=221

This thread and the up and coming 50th in 2018 begs the question: should there not be a separate RFK section?

There is one that has existed for a long time but seldom has postings on it. Had I started this posting on that of Robert Kennedy, it would have passed unnoticed.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showforum=221

Yes that is my bad, thanks for straightening me out :)

Above starts at 1.22

roosevelt "rosey" grier defensive lineman for giants and rams where he was a member of the fearsome foursome. also a needlepoint enthusiast. go figure. rafer johnson olympic decathlete

Edited by Martin Blank