The Education Forum

Re-Post from ROKC: re Baker entering TSBD

Re: the Gloria Calvary identification.

As i understand it Gloria was Hispanic

when the woman as identified in the Zapruder frame is seen in profile for a few frames

she appears to be dark skinned.

3-women.jpg

Image9.jpg

Perhaps people assume she is Hispanic merely based on these pictures here.

I don't think this is the same woman as Gloria Calvery shown in the wedding announcement photo.

GloriaCalveryWEDDING-ANNOUNCEMENT-GrandP

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The witness statements locate Co-workers Reed, Calvary, Hicks, Dishong and Westbrook standing together in the same location. ?

who else in that group could be Gloria Calvary. ?

Calvary_1.jpg

The witness statements of these women look like they were written by one person, with many of the sentences repeated almost word for word.

Sorry, Robin, I just cannot accept that 30-something Hispanic woman is 21 year old Gloria Calvery, who looks anything but Hispanic in her high school photos.

Edited by Robert Prudhomme

Clipboard.jpg

Robin,

This is a problem we've been trying to solve for about half a year now.

Where have you been?

--Tommy :sun

PS Alonzo is labeled incorrectly in your photo. Alonzo is the woman in the dark dress to the right of "Donaldson."

Alonzo is the girl in the lower right hand corner of page 92 in this yearbook (go back one page): http://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth61030/m1/96/

I don't know if the woman in the reddish dress and white blouse is Woodward. Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe that's Gloria Calvery or Peggy Hawkins, instead. Or maybe not. Maybe it's ... Mary Woodward.

Edited by Thomas Graves

You may be right Robert

But if not her, then where is Gloria Calvary located in Zapruder ?

No one seems to know. However, simply not knowing does not automatically make the Hispanic looking woman Gloria Calvery. Have you found the article that states Gloria Calvery was Hispanic yet?

Hi Sandy

Here is the Altgens 6 photo, with A.J. Millican in his hard hat, seen near what I thought was the easternmost lamp post before reaching the TSBD entrance.

altgens6_cropped.jpg

As I pointed out earlier, there is a traffic lamp post on the concrete island, but Thomas tells us that one does not count.

Hi Bobby!

I'm surprised you haven't noticed the four-year-old child shading it's eyes while watching the motorcade just below and to the right of the red number "10" in the black-and-white Altgen's 6 blowup, above.

The child is also visible at the far left edge of the Weigman film for a split second (just before Weigman starts "wildly" panning back to the right), but unfortunately the child appears to be wearing a dress.

Perhaps you should check it out.

Warning: You'll have to do a lot of very precise "click-click" freeze-framing to catch a frame of the child that isn't blurry.

Also notice (in the Weigman film) that Hard Hat Millican is standing just to the left of the child.

PS The youngster you're probably thinking about down by "Gloria Calvery" was the Chisms' boy, who can be seen standing near the curb, close to his parents in at least one photo or film taken from the other side of Dealey Plaza.

Bumped for Bobby Prudhomme.

Hi, Bobby!

Please read the above post in green.

Edited by Thomas Graves

I read the post a while ago. If I am correct, are you saying Mrs. Hawkins' child is on the lower steps?

Well, Bob, that's not exactly what I said now is it.

I pointed out a child to you in Altgens 6.

(I don't know whose child it is, Bob.)

Then I said that if you follow my "freeze frame" instructions, you can see the same child in Weigman, right before Weigman starts quickly panning back to the right.

Edited: That's not Millican standing next to the child. My bad.

But the child I'm talking about is not on the steps. It's on the "island."

Edited by Thomas Graves

You may be right Robert

But if not her, then where is Gloria Calvary located in Zapruder ?

No one seems to know. However, simply not knowing does not automatically make the Hispanic looking woman Gloria Calvery. Have you found the article that states Gloria Calvery was Hispanic yet?

I think it was an FBI report ?

I am still looking

Different child now. OK, Bob?

The child wearing the red cap and being held by the woman in this Towner frame could very well be Johnny Hawkins, and the woman could very well be his mother, Peggy Joyce Hawkins.

woman_and_child~0.jpg

Credit: Robin Unger http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20032

Edited by Thomas Graves