The Education Forum

9 random verifiable points for jon tidd

Greg Parker

1. The gender and identity of PM is verifiable through a better scan of the Darnell frame. This is no different to Jon's statement that JFK was killed in Dallas on 11/22/63. Show the DNA tests that verify, it Jon. Such a DNA test would prove what we all know. The same applies here with a better still frame..

Many of the employees and police inside the TSBD before and after the shots changed their stories over time.

CIA and FBI affiliated psychiatrists were used regarding Ruby, while others were employed by the WC.

The controllers of the Lavenburg Foundation which owned and operated Youth House in New York, had ties to the CIA, the Paines and the Rosenbergs.

Ruth Paine's divorce lawyer was a friend of LBJ, had once dated John Connolly, and had been a Deputy DA under Wade. Her husband had been rejected for intelligence training during WWII on the grounds of alleged past comsymp traits - yet set his practice up in the same building as the MIG 112th. He was also the person who suggested that the DCLU (the local affiliate of the ACLU) go check on Oswald's rights, and was part of that delegation - which ultimately not only failed to do anything to protect Oswald's rights, it aided in hindering them.

Law Prof. Chuck Webster was at DPD HQ all afternoon and into the wee hours of the following day helping out the police in a very friendly manner. He was also on friendly terms with members of the DCLU delegation. So? I hear you say! So Prof. Chuck had previously been supported for a possible push into politics by the local branch of the CPUSA - with FBI informant and communist infiltrator Bill Lowery leading the charge.

Lowery gave himself up as an informant during hearings about John Stafford in September,1963. Lowery had also been running and informing on "subversive" Joe Molina. Within a couple of weeks of Lowery making himself redundant as an informant, Oswald started employment at the same place as Molina.

RFK had asked Texas State authorities to lay off John Stafford until the Feds were finished with him. This is the exact same scenario as Edwin Walker would later claim applied to Oswald - that is that RFK ordered his release after being arrested for the alleged attempt on Walker.

Oswald liked to go "pew pew" while aiming his finger. He did not however, swing from chandeliers, wear a mask, call himself "Leslie" or tap dance in vats of custard while singing The Star Spangled Banner.

10 is the killer blow... which you'll have to wait for...

Edited by Greg Parker

Thanks, Greg.

I don't know how I'd construct an argument, much less a proof, from the verifiable facts you present that there was a conspiracy to kill JFK, but what you write is interesting.

I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for a still frame that determines conclusively the gender of PP.

Thanks, Greg.

I don't know how I'd construct an argument, much less a proof, from the verifiable facts you present that there was a conspiracy to kill JFK, but what you write is interesting.

Nevertheless, all you asked for were verifiable facts. All of those listed can be verified. Of course you can't construct an argument from 9 random facts (well, actually, with your imagination, I believe you could - but you won't because you know it would be foolish to try). They are just 9 pieces of a much much larger mosaic.

I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for a still frame that determines conclusively the gender of PP.

I promise you, if one can be obtained at all, we will obtain it.

Michael,

I'm rooting for Greg, too. My job is to press him and the other experts here to nail down facts. Nail them down so the f***s at CBS, CNN, ABC, NBC, the New York Times, the Washington Post, and so on can't ignore the JFK assassination.

Nailing down facts is the only way to grab the throat of the MSM.

Michael,

I'm rooting for Greg, too. My job is to press him and the other experts here to nail down facts. Nail them down so the f***s at CBS, CNN, ABC, NBC, the New York Times, the Washington Post, and so on can't ignore the JFK assassination.

Nailing down facts is the only way to grab the throat of the MSM.

Thank you both.

Thanks, Greg.

John,

I've already shown that Prayer Person was a man. Unless, of course, it was a woman with sideburns.

Unfortunately, it was on another thread, a controversial one started by Duncan McRae, and it involved a lot of patience and precise click-click" freeze-framing of a McRae-enlarged, slo-mo'd, and recursive gif of PP's upper body and head as, evidently unbeknownst to everyone here but I, Prayer Person quickly turns his head to his right (until it's in full profile for a split second), and then turns it back the other way.

When his head is turned to his right, in full profile, you can see his sideburns.

If you type the word "sideburns" into this forum's "search" box, you might be able to find the gif I'm talking about.

--Tommy :sun

GP: This is the exact same scenario as Edwin Walker would later claim applied to Oswald - that is that RFK ordered his release after being arrested for the alleged attempt on Walker.

​Do you really think this happened Greg? Or are you just using it for comparison purposes?

Tommy: Nice one, can you provide a link?

GP: This is the exact same scenario as Edwin Walker would later claim applied to Oswald - that is that RFK ordered his release after being arrested for the alleged attempt on Walker.

​Do you really think this happened Greg? Or are you just using it for comparison purposes?

Jim,

I'm too lazy right now. Gonna go play some online chess.

Try typing the word "sideburns" into the search box. And / or the word "profile".

Edit: Nope, that doesn't work. That thread must have been deleted. Oh well, I tried.

No promises. Maybe that thread's been deleted due to all of the mud slinging that was going on...

Good luck,

Edited by Thomas Graves

Jim, no of course it never happened. I'm saying that the whole idea to claim it happened was taken wholesale from the Stafford case - a case where - yes, it really did happen. There are other instances too, where past cases have been pilfered for ideas to hang falsely on Oswald.

Tommy, as you yourself allow, it may well be a female elvis impersonator - ergo it fails Jon's test of being right now as I type a provable hardcare no-doubt-about-it fact.

You're right, Greg.

Since it may have been in the government's hands at some point, it must have been altered to make it look like a woman who was really a man or vice versa, therefore it's totally unacceptable as evidence..

Edited by Thomas Graves