The Education Forum

"The pen"

Scott Kaiser

Thank you for your reply, there are some things I would love to publish here, but, I can't. I will say, it has everything to do with assassination plots conspired in 1964 against Fidel Castro, this was of coarse after the passing of my father's step-father, the loss of my grandparents Mervon Seed Company after Fidel took over. Cuba was my grandparents largest export account. When one day, sadly, as a family, just my mother and I were living with my father's aunt Dorthy in Norwalk Conn. As always, my father was nowhere to be found. He had become friendly with this group of people who were offered $150,000 by the CIA to assassinate Fidel Castro.

It will all come out soon enough. Perhaps, there's a reason no one has ever heard of my father who was trained in the French Foreign Legion as a sniper, and anyone who has seen him, worked with him during the 60s and 70s knew how good he really was with a gun.

In order to make my story a bit more credible, the persons name is also found in my father's address book. I've now discovered the documents. I did not plug in any of this information in my first book, I needed to get a feel for it. I think I have it down now. I've decided to expose everything in my update.

To further project the imagine of the person found in my father's address book, his name was Babun.

Edited by Scott Kaiser